PDA

View Full Version : Darksiders 2

Dameduse823
12-26-2012, 08:17 PM
This is a question to anyone who's played the game, did any of you have trouble at the foundry with karn disappearing? I've tried going back to the tri-stone even shutting off the x-box and trying again but he is gone. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Iron Ape
12-30-2012, 02:40 AM
I've got the game for PS3 and Wii U, and I never encountered that particular problem for either version. Strange, too, as I encountered a whole host of other issues- I love the game and all, but there's simply no ignoring that the game is buggy as hell on each and every platform- but this is just one thing I got spared with, I guess. Sorry.

I might not be of much help, but it looks like some folks over at the Darksiders 2 forum (http://community.darksiders.com/go/thread/view/138731/29321815/?pg=last) could be of use.

Dameduse823
12-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Thanks but man that forum is a depressing place. I wound up just restarting it and got him to follow along this time

Iron Ape
12-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks but man that forum is a depressing place. I wound up just restarting it and got him to follow along this time
What's so bad about it? I haven't poked around at all.

Dameduse823
12-30-2012, 05:08 PM
What's so bad about it? I haven't poked around at all.

They point out every glitch, every bug, every hole in teh story. Five minutes on there and it made the game seem barely worth even playing

Iron Ape
12-30-2012, 07:58 PM
They point out every glitch, every bug, every hole in teh story. Five minutes on there and it made the game seem barely worth even playing
Incessant snark and negativity are the bread 'n butter of today's gamer culture, unfortunately.

Take my word: Darksiders 2 is very much worth sticking with. It most definitely has some technical hiccups to contend with, but I don't think it's anything even remotely game-breaking. The up-sides most certainly outweigh the down.

Dameduse823
12-31-2012, 03:02 AM
Incessant snark and negativity are the bread 'n butter of today's gamer culture, unfortunately.

Take my word: Darksiders 2 is very much worth sticking with. It most definitely has some technical hiccups to contend with, but I don't think it's anything even remotely game-breaking. The up-sides most certainly outweigh the down.

Oh I know its a great game but to be honest at this point even if it were teh worst game ever I'm to deep in to just quit. I just spent the last two hours getting killed by Argul before taking him out, there is no way in hell I'm not beating this game.