PDA

View Full Version : FCW's Wes Brisco Has Been Injured!

JLeeDude1892
12-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Earlier today, as I was checking my E-Mail, I received an "FCW Newsletter".

It stated, "FCW Live! has just received word from the General Manager's office that the Florida Tag Team Titles have been help up due to Wes Brisco sustaining a serious injury at a recent FCW Live Event. As a result, our General Manager has declared that this Friday, December 3rd in Plant City, there will be a tag team match to determine the NEW Florida Tag Team Champions! More details will be made available as we learn them, but make sure to join Florida Championship Wrestling this Friday in Plant City as history will be made when NEW Florida Tag Team Champions will be crowned!"

So I guess there's the reason why Wes Brisco didn't make the cut to WWE NXT.

Have you guys seen him work? What do you guys think of him?

(It should be noted that The Florida Tag Team Champions are Wes Brisco and Xavier Woods. (Consequences Creed)

el gabo
12-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Earlier today, as I was checking my E-Mail, I received an "FCW Newsletter".

It stated, "FCW Live! has just received word from the General Manager's office that the Florida Tag Team Titles have been help up due to Wes Brisco sustaining a serious injury at a recent FCW Live Event. As a result, our General Manager has declared that this Friday, December 3rd in Plant City, there will be a tag team match to determine the NEW Florida Tag Team Champions! More details will be made available as we learn them, but make sure to join Florida Championship Wrestling this Friday in Plant City as history will be made when NEW Florida Tag Team Champions will be crowned!"

So I guess there's the reason why Wes Brisco didn't make the cut to WWE NXT.

Have you guys seen him work? What do you guys think of him?

(It should be noted that The Florida Tag Team Champions are Wes Brisco and Xavier Woods. (Consequences Creed)

Aren't you the dude that complained about copy pasting news articles?

Bodom
12-01-2010, 01:21 PM
I don't think was posted on the News section.

JLeeDude1892
12-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Aren't you the dude that complained about copy pasting news articles?

Yes I was, but this wasn't posted on the EWN.com Main News board.
I bet only a select few from down here in Florida get the FCW Newletter,
so not many people would know what happened.