PDA

View Full Version : Best Entrance in WWE

el gabo
11-30-2010, 09:49 PM
I was watching RAW last night and realized there are some really original entrances now days.
My favorite has to be the slow motion Morrison entrance.
Cody Rhodes mirror on the screen comes in second.

What's your favorite entrance in WWE?

KJ PUNK
11-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Gotta say either Triple H or the Undertaker. Both are pretty sweet. I was always a fan of Jericho's when he was doing the Y2J gimmick, too.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 10:58 PM
I'd go with Undertaker or John Morrison.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-30-2010, 11:00 PM
His name is Alberto Del Rio...but you already knew that.

El_Dandy_LWO
11-30-2010, 11:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior halling ass to the ring

Bodom
11-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Gangrel.

That is all.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Gangrel.

That is all.

I thought this was specifically about current entrances. If we're talking about all time, Gangrel definitely had one of the most bad ass entrances ever.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Wait a minute...is this the all-time best entrances or the current? If we are talking about all-time HBK had one of the most unique entrances ever as has The Undertaker. But I would also say Stone Cold & The Rock had bad ass entrances simply because they were bad ass themeselves. I must also add Chris Jericho's original entrance was unique as well.

Bodom
11-30-2010, 11:29 PM
I thought this was specifically about current entrances. If we're talking about all time, Gangrel definitely had one of the most bad ass entrances ever.

I just saw "Favorite" so I stated mine.

If it's current I'll have to go with Cody for the sheer douchiness of it

Krow132
11-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Drew Mcintyre's entrance is pretty epic.

Starscreamer
11-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Current entrances...hmmm....

Undertaker of course
Cody's I love, same with CM Punk's...
Orton needs some damn pyro
Jericho's was awesome, both the y2j and the last one. I remember when they were here in Raleigh his pyro made me jump lol
Bourne's isn't too bad either, and MVP's original was also a favorite.

Past ones, the aformentioned Y2J
the Dudlies
RVD
Edge's old enterance with Rob Zombie coming through the fog with that big ass grin
Mysterio's original entrance with the catapult always made me smile...

The Brown One
11-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Randy orton's old entrance with the falling sparks was a favourite of mine

Scottland
11-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Edge's old enterance with Rob Zombie coming through the fog with that big ass grin
Mysterio's original entrance with the catapult always made me smile...

Edge still comes out through the fog but with different music. I would agree, Mysterio should go back to the catapult entrance as that was different & unique.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Randy orton's old entrance with the falling sparks was a favourite of mine

Orton has gone the route like Austin & Rock. They don't need pyro & such to get people hyped to see them. There presense alone was good enough of am entrance.

Krow132
11-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Austin's was good to, the glass shattering at the beginning became synonymous with Can's of whoop-ass.

The Brown One
12-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Also even though takers special entrances, with the druids wielding fire were really really long, they were badass

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Goldberg and Gillberg's entrances, from pyro to sparklers.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 12:24 AM
The Undertaker is hard to beat. i just wish it didnt last 20 min. I have seen the Undertaker quit a few times and every time the crowd is just in awe of it. By far one of the best ever.

Please allow my infinite wisdom to shine. Does anyone remember GOLDBERG. His Entrance in WCW or WWE was just EPIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqlVjcE8_6A

Brings back memories eh?

Kizarny
12-01-2010, 02:12 AM
best entrance of all time? bret harts was alright nothing special, y2j's was awesome but i would have to say sting in the late 90's when he came from the roof or under ther ring, always enjoied DX's, E and C through the crowd though WAS the best

Fatality
12-01-2010, 03:16 AM
I Loved Kane's entrance when he had the slow chemical song, i went to one of there live shows and it scares the shit out of you when the music hits with the pyro of course.

The Brown One
12-01-2010, 03:58 AM
I Loved Kane's entrance when he had the slow chemical song, i went to one of there live shows and it scares the shit out of you when the music hits with the pyro of course.

Perfect song and pyro for the monster I'd say

red-fishy
12-01-2010, 04:54 AM
it have to be Melina

Splattered-Dreams
12-01-2010, 05:32 AM
Gangrel.

That is all.

Thread closed, y'all might as well pack up your shit.

But seriously, I'll add Goldust into the equasion

MattElder
12-01-2010, 05:56 AM
gotta go with DX Back in day with Road Dogg.....Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls, children of all ages..............

Splattered-Dreams
12-01-2010, 06:00 AM
it have to be Melina

Fair call, actually.

Kane's "Slow Chemical" entrance was pretty epic, tbh, was sorry to see him lose that theme

Kashdinero
12-01-2010, 06:38 AM

I'll second that. That tune was Sick!!

Kashdinero
12-01-2010, 06:39 AM

I'll second that. That tune was Sick!!

el gabo
12-01-2010, 07:19 AM

But seriously, I'll add Goldust into the equasion

Golddust's music is awesome.

el gabo
12-01-2010, 07:22 AM
I just saw "Favorite" so I stated mine.

If it's current I'll have to go with Cody for the sheer douchiness of it

Cody's entrance makes me laugh like hell. Everytime he gets hit the face me me laugh too. I never thought he would develop into a better wrestler than his former partner DiBiase. His character has gotten better each week (Cody's)

TJHawkesybaby
12-01-2010, 08:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lw98sEPLkI

That is all........ end of!!!!

THE greatest entrance ever..... THE greatest debut ever!

"Welcome to RAW IS JERICHO!"

Taxi Driver
12-01-2010, 08:37 AM
CM Punk, Chris Jericho

Taxi Driver
12-01-2010, 08:38 AM
and Undertaker, etc etc.

Lowki
12-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Currently i'll go with Del Rio, Undertaker (especially his special entrances at events such as wrestlemania), Rhodes, Morrison and CM punk.

el gabo
12-01-2010, 09:05 AM
it have to be Melina

The paparazzi and specially the Split http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:wXVnZWz8UzKY3M:http://www.wrestlingnewsdesk.com/WND/images/stories/story%20files/112408/MELINA%20SPLITS.jpg&t=1

Bodom
12-01-2010, 09:15 AM
There was more to Melina's entrance BESIDES the split?

mattwood
12-01-2010, 10:43 AM
There was more to Melina's entrance BESIDES the split?

there wasn't anything more to Melina's entrance at all, not that i ever noticed anyway

mattwood
12-01-2010, 10:45 AM
I loved the Rock's heel Entrance. However still to this day, The only entrance that ever truly shocked me and made my hair's stand up on my back was Y2J on his debut.

Rogo
12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
I am beyond surprised that nobody has ever mentioned THE GODFATHER!!!, his entrance was one of the best by far

It's time once again, to come on board the... Hooooooo... Train!

We be pimpin' hoes' NATIONWIDE

PIMPIN AINT EASY!!!!!

The Godfather knew how to work the crowd and get the pop's going

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 11:05 AM
I'll take Triple H and "The Game" FTW!
I do like Cody Rhodes "Dashing" theme as it totally unlike any other current themes and has that retro feel to it.

el gabo
12-01-2010, 11:10 AM
I'll take Triple H and "The Game" FTW!
I do like Cody Rhodes "Dashing" theme as it totally unlike any other current themes and has that retro feel to it.

If you wanna go retro, Mr. Perfect had a cool Ric Flair-ish song. I loved his promos too. The background had sculptures of his head on pilars.

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 11:16 AM
If you wanna go retro, Mr. Perfect had a cool Ric Flair-ish song. I loved his promos too. The background had sculptures of his head on pilars.

Speaking of Mr. Perfect, I used to lmao when hearing his West Texas Redneck theme.

el gabo
12-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Speaking of Mr. Perfect, I used to lmao when hearing his West Texas Redneck theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBOZQGa5nbQ

That and the Fink introducing ANYBODY was awesome.

The Fink had the most amazing voice as an announcer. He could make Otunga seem important.

TJHawkesybaby
12-01-2010, 11:45 AM
he could make otunga seem important.

lmfto!!!!!!!

Tha Crows Nest
12-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Definitly the best current entrance is Drew McIntyre. Not when they cut it short and go straight to him walking out but when they do the whole thing. Entrace Music is great, Graphics are nice and the timing is perfect.

Also nothing beats an entrance when its completly silent after the WWE Champ defends his title and all you hear is.... AWESOME!!! lol

Scottland
12-01-2010, 11:47 AM
That and the Fink introducing ANYBODY was awesome.

The Fink had the most amazing voice as an announcer. He could make Otunga seem important.

I will certainly agree with you that The Fink had the best announcer's voice ever. It was unique let alone he seemed to put alot of effort during an introduction. I always thought that The Fink should do the announcing introductions at Wrestlemania every year. It would just seem fitting & make Wrestlemania that much more special.

Greatness
12-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Sheamus' entrance is pretty good. Cody's is without a shadow of a doubt the best of today's entrance. I haven't heard anyone talk bad about his entrance. Chris Masters' first entrance was epic. Rock's heel entrance is cool, too bad he didn't stay longer, it may be considered great. The Miz's entrance music is good. Not really feeling Drew's...he's like the bad guy I can care less about everyday.

The G.O.A.T. - Y2J's first entrance in the WWE, even now can't be top by anyone else.

But I gotta admit, I was happy to see the guy below pop out every time his music came on.

jman
12-01-2010, 12:25 PM
The rocks was brill
Goldberg's is the one i remember most
austin's was good
Old dx was good
N undertaker of course
Warrior's was classic

RomanFlare
12-01-2010, 12:27 PM
The Undertaker is hard to beat. i just wish it didnt last 20 min. I have seen the Undertaker quit a few times and every time the crowd is just in awe of it. By far one of the best ever.

Please allow my infinite wisdom to shine. Does anyone remember GOLDBERG. His Entrance in WCW or WWE was just EPIC.

Brings back memories eh?

I always marked hard as a kid when Goldberg's music hit. The security, the walk to the ramp, the pyro, and the people chanting his name the entire way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOYtqN3ubh0

I think the WCW crowds always popped more for Goldberg than WWF/E crowds.

But of the last few years, I have to say I really liked Morrison and Miz's entrance (the original slow motion). And MNM's entrance. Morrison does good entrances period lol.

jman
12-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Lol i jus remember the Goodfather or godfather cant remember esp but remember the Ho train lmao

cato79
12-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Here is my top ten:

1.- Undertaker (As dead man (specially the one with the druids) and ABA (his motorcycles were so cool))
2.- Triple H (Specially the one from Wrestlemania 22 (if not mistaken) when we started sitted on a trone dressed as the King of Kings)
3.- Randy Orton, the past with the sparkles falling behind him doing his pose and current, the sole song is great
4.- Batista's machine gun
5.- Shawn Michaels
6.- Rey Mysterio's catapult and Wrestlemania 22 with his aztec costume
7.- Eddie's low riders
8.- Stone Cold
9.- Kane's Slow Chemical
10.- Kurt Angle, just for the heat from the crowd... You suck... You suck...!!

IrkenInvader
12-01-2010, 01:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7gMEOhRDlQ

johnadah
12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
best entrance of all time? bret harts was alright nothing special, y2j's was awesome but i would have to say sting in the late 90's when he came from the roof or under ther ring, always enjoied DX's, E and C through the crowd though WAS the best

This thread was specifically for the best entrance in WWE, otherwise, Sting's entrance would have been at the top of the list. I remember watching Nitro and Thunder week after week as a teenager just hoping to see Sting come down from the rafter. It was always exciting. Not to mention the time when he showed up in the middle of about 30 fake Stings and just started destroying people.

natteulvendk
12-01-2010, 03:26 PM
I just have to say The Undertaker has the most bad ass entrance in the history of WWE

Splattered-Dreams
12-03-2010, 04:19 AM
Definitly the best current entrance is Drew McIntyre. Not when they cut it short and go straight to him walking out but when they do the whole thing. Entrace Music is great, Graphics are nice and the timing is perfect.

Also nothing beats an entrance when its completly silent after the WWE Champ defends his title and all you hear is.... AWESOME!!! lol

I definitely agree, his entrance recently on Raw was pretty epic, now that you mention it. I loved when they combined that theme with Cody's.. for some reason they went together really well

eyehatecena
12-03-2010, 12:08 PM
HHH is one of the best. Codys - yeah its kinda lame/kinda cool. Its gets his character over more. His jacket is kinda stupid though- a mirror on the back of it?

My fav entrance is TNAs TBP though. Everything about it is perfect

captainmoonlight
12-03-2010, 12:18 PM
don't think anything can touch the glass smash of stone cold

captainmoonlight
12-03-2010, 12:19 PM
This thread was specifically for the best entrance in WWE, otherwise, Sting's entrance would have been at the top of the list. I remember watching Nitro and Thunder week after week as a teenager just hoping to see Sting come down from the rafter. It was always exciting. Not to mention the time when he showed up in the middle of about 30 fake Stings and just started destroying people.

Or when he was champion and he had a basic entrance but dark and with the creepy girl talking at the beginning. loved that

DirtySteal
12-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Glass smash was epic. Its hard to beat that.

Rocks Heel entrance was awesome too. Loved the build up, it seemed so cocky and arrogant, made the people boo before he even came out.

I'd agree with Cody Rhodes' being the best entrance today. However I do love Miz's theme and Del Rios entrance.

God, theres somthing about the smile of Del Rio that makes me want to cuddle him. Then get cross arm breaker'd

el gabo
12-03-2010, 01:16 PM
HHH is one of the best. Codys - yeah its kinda lame/kinda cool. Its gets his character over more. His jacket is kinda stupid though- a mirror on the back of it?

My fav entrance is TNAs TBP though. Everything about it is perfect

http://images4.hiboox.com/images/4108/aafdeadc98e62dab3244e465cb0ff0a1.jpg

Wouldn't you want a piece of this???^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taxi Driver
12-03-2010, 01:21 PM
I like this titantron alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RRikPlDhfo

Cynicism
12-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Current? Well that would be CM punks I think, like the stop at the top of the ramp to check his watch

Of all time? Well I used to love the old Y2J ones, Michaels when he was with Sherri were nice, the LoD would get instant hype "AHHHH WHAT A RUSH!"
E & C through the crowd I used to like a lot too

Rassling_Fan
12-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Current- Cody Rhodes. He frikkin sells that perfectly! It's what I imagine Ravishing Rick Rude or the Model Rick Martel would sort of have if he came into wrestling now.

All Time- Love Gangrel's, but all time favorite would have to be Shawn Micheal's at Wrestlemania XII (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geY_1nzT3-w). It was something I have never seen before done! And sadly, it probably inspired Sting's entrance, which in turn eventually inspired Owen's...

DirtySteal
12-04-2010, 09:33 AM
I like this titantron alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RRikPlDhfo

LMAO!

Thats amazing! That honestly looks like a spoof. How macho it is to carry cement back and fore.

Nice Guitar part too, hahaha.

SaberToothTigerz
12-04-2010, 09:59 AM
shut up u guys....
its stacy keibler...

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Best entrance theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAq8d9NDsT0&playnext=1&list=PL680CBB27DAB9AD6C&index=36