PDA

View Full Version : Quick question.

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 03:53 PM
I just posted something and the site notified that the post wouldn't be visible untill a mod approved it. Whats up with that?

Bodom
11-30-2010, 03:56 PM
It's been doing that with some threads and posts.

Even one of mine. I'll take a look.

Edit: Just saw it. Maybe it's because you wrote "condom"?

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 04:02 PM
What about all the sex comments in the Vickie G thread? Animal sex is good but safe sex isn't.

Bodom
11-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Frank's been doing a lot of updates to the Forum over the last few days. This is new and all those were before the update.

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Frank's been doing a lot of updates to the Forum over the last few days. This is new and all those were before the update.

Well IPITS is screwed.

Bodom
11-30-2010, 04:09 PM
well ipits is screwed.

hahahahahaha

IrkenInvader
12-04-2010, 12:58 AM
My Blog says its moderated, do I have to wait for one othe mods to approve it?

Bodom
12-04-2010, 01:00 AM
Only Frank can do that.

Mint Berry Crunch
12-04-2010, 01:02 AM
and about what time do you think that will happen?

Bodom
12-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Whenever he does it.

Mint Berry Crunch
12-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Thanks smartass

Bodom
12-04-2010, 01:06 AM
It's all him in the Blog area.

I honestly can't give more of an answer than that

Kashdinero
12-04-2010, 04:22 AM
Oh this is the other Quick Question thread lol

Sorry bout that : )

Does this mean that the EWN has gone all PG on us? If so this leads me to believe that Frank has some kind of deal with Mattel and there's plans to make action figures of the most popular Posters on this site... Naturally there will be a collectors edition triple pack of the Moderators!

IrkenInvader
12-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh this is the other Quick Question thread lol

Sorry bout that : )

Does this mean that the EWN has gone all PG on us? If so this leads me to believe that Frank has some kind of deal with Mattel and there's plans to make action figures of the most popular Posters on this site... Naturally there will be a collectors edition triple pack of the Moderators!

666 posts good job.

Frank
12-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Hey guys, I have been increasing the security for the filters on the site so we don't get so much spam and the mods jobs are easier to maintain. The blogs will be approved by me on a timely basis. Sometimes I like to hold certain blogs until monday or sunday night before publishing because there are generally more viewers on Monday and Tuesdays. There are many blogs submitted that are only few lines long. Those are not really "blogs" they are calling for threaded opinions, in which case should belong in the forum. Although I do not approve all blogs, I do read all of them.

Regarding your PG questions Kashdinero. EWN has to cater to all audiences, so I give the power to the Mods to judge when swearing, sexual references, and etc has gone too far. In which case your post will be deleted and you will be given a warning. There is a very clear line between swearing with a motivation and swearing to piss people off, the latter will get you kicked off faster. So while we're not exactly PG in the context that WWE is PG, we have to reserve certain judgement about verbal abuse on the forum for the participation of all members. However, if you start insulting or bullying other members, you will be given an infraction. I understand some of it is playful, and that's fine as long as both parties are okay with it. Things can get taken too far where it makes one member feel uncomfortable, if cases of such is reported to me, you will be banned.

This applies to everyone on the forum, including the moderators. So once again, please enjoy the community, with respect and good humor!

Thanks!
Frank

IrkenInvader
12-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Doesn't sound like he's going to publish mine so once I have it all typed I will post in in EWNCW thread.

Bodom
12-04-2010, 11:27 AM
And just let me know if you want me to lock it or whatever.

IrkenInvader
12-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Lock what?