PDA

View Full Version : A new title belt for Miz.

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 02:45 PM
As Ryan Clark posted "WWE officials have discussed ceasing the "Spinner" belt as a result of The Miz becoming champion. A newly designed belt has been ready since late last year."
Well I know most of you hate that spinner, so discuss.

JimmytheBlack
11-30-2010, 02:51 PM
I stopped hating it when they made it stop spinning. It's time for a new belt though, hope it looks better than the divas title.....piece of shit

Bodom
11-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I just want a belt that looks like a Championship.

qwerty704
11-30-2010, 02:56 PM
I just want a belt that looks like a Championship.

and made of gold!!!

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 02:58 PM
and made of gold!!!

I liked the ECW championship. It was a little different and still looked like a Championship.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Its about time. Certain guys doesn't look right with "street spinners". Orton and HHH having that is like....WTF? o.o

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Its about time. Certain guys doesn't look right with "street spinners". Orton and HHH having that is like....WTF? o.o

Damn that meme showed up on the first page.

JimmytheBlack
11-30-2010, 03:08 PM
It lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. When Edge brought out the Rated-R spinner, I thought they were gonna end then. Two years later it's still here lol.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 03:12 PM
A new belt will happen soon especially with a new belt already made. Actually, I think the newly designed championship belt should be introduced at Wrestlemania during the main event match for the WWE Championship. Just a thought but really though, WWE needs a new WWE Championship belt. The current belt looks like a toy title.

JimmytheBlack
11-30-2010, 03:15 PM
They all look like toys except for the IC and WHC

Rassling_Fan
11-30-2010, 03:19 PM
So they're considering changing the belt thanks to the Miz huh? Maybe that means his reign will last longer then we expect.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 03:20 PM
They all look like toys except for the IC and WHC

I was just talking about the WWE title not all the titles but if you want to go that route. Then it could easily be said that the new titles that have been introduced such as the Divas title, Tag titles & so forth are like toys.

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 03:21 PM
So they're considering changing the belt thanks to the Miz huh? Maybe that means his reign will last longer then we expect.

Merchandice.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 03:24 PM

I only see Miz holding the title no longer then to the Royal Rumble. Through all we know though, WWE could have been considering changing the WWE title for awhile but just hasn't taken any action towards it. I don't think Miz is the reason for a newly designed title. I think it's more on the term of it's just time for a new design more so then anything.

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 03:25 PM
I only see Miz holding the title no longer then to the Royal Rumble. Through all we know the though, WWE could have been considering changing the WWE title for awhile but just hasn't taken any action towards it. I don't think Miz is the reason for a newly designed title. I think it's more on the term of it's just time for a new design more so then anything.

Your back.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Your back.

I went on vacation for Thanksgiving week but yeah...I'm back.

P.S. I'm actually surprised anyone even noticed I was gone but thanks for the acknowledgment though IrkenInvader.

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 03:30 PM
I went on vacation for Thanksgiving week but yeah...I'm back.

P.S. I'm actually surprised anyone even noticed I was gone but thanks for the acknowledgment though IrkenInvader.

My stock in baby oil went down.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 03:32 PM

Hahaha...Yeah, I'm assuming all the baby oil talk went down since I was gone.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-30-2010, 03:33 PM

muuuuhaahahahahhaahah

Glad to see you back Scottland.:p

Scottland
11-30-2010, 03:36 PM
muuuuhaahahahahhaahah

Glad to see you back Scottland.:p

Thanks IPITS. Glad to be back.

tupelojoe81
11-30-2010, 03:37 PM
maybe it will look nice like Jeff Hardy's belt..........kidding kidding......

maddogg336
11-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Hopefully it looks better than those ugly tag titles

Scottland
11-30-2010, 03:44 PM

Actually, it's the newly designed titles in general as of late. These new titles WWE has been introducing lately are just disgraceful as title designs. I think WWE needs new designers.

Bodom
11-30-2010, 03:46 PM

They look like Toys R Us exclusives.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 03:49 PM
The Tag belts look like banged up rusty car rims on a leather strap.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 03:49 PM
maybe it will look nice like Jeff Hardy's belt..........kidding kidding......

The center of Miz's new belt will have this xD

http://th714.photobucket.com/albums/ww149/TheDevilsCreed/th_logo2.jpg

I am kidding xD

Just like Jeff's belt that it has a face in the middle.

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 03:51 PM
The Tag belts look like banged up rusty car rims on a leather strap.

bronzed trojan codom

Scottland
11-30-2010, 03:51 PM

I am kidding xD

It looks like a manly version logo of the Divas title. God, I hope it's not like that but then again, I wouldn't put it past WWE to do such a thing.

Wait...Jeff Hardy has a belt like this? Sorry I don't watch TNA but that's a pathetic thing to have on a title.

Bodom
11-30-2010, 03:53 PM

I am kidding xD

Even being this Miz Mark I am. This would make me cringe.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 04:01 PM
bronzed trojan codom

lol...Well then, you can always say the holders of the titles then are fully protected.;)

The Brown One
11-30-2010, 05:03 PM
lol...Well then, you can always say the holders of the titles then are fully protected.;)

EPIC post

El_Phenomenal
11-30-2010, 05:05 PM
The beginning of the Awesome Era may also come new changes, not just in the form of a new Prestigeous Championship. Oye Hijo!!!

Scottland
11-30-2010, 05:06 PM
EPIC post

lol....thanks.

Mr. McMahon
11-30-2010, 05:06 PM
these reports are fake, they have been going around since 2007. They are not getting rid of that belt, it makes them lots of money. If anything they will give the World Title a new design, the wwe title has only had the design for 5 years

Scottland
11-30-2010, 05:11 PM
these reports are fake, they have been going around since 2007. They are not getting rid of that belt, it makes them lots of money. If anything they will give the World Title a new design, the wwe title has only had the design for 5 years

I hope you are seriously wrong about them changing the World title belt. The WWE title design needs to be changed as it's been 5 years too long. It's just a lame belt design.

P.S. Also where has this report been going around since 2007? This is the first time I've heard WWE even considering changing the belt.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 05:29 PM
I was just talking about the WWE title not all the titles but if you want to go that route. Then it could easily be said that the new titles that have been introduced such as the Divas title, Tag titles & so forth are like toys.

I actually like the new Tag belts. Compared to something as ridiculous as the Divas belt, the tag belts are works of art.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 05:33 PM

Proof please.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 05:37 PM
I hope you are seriously wrong about them changing the World title belt. The WWE title design needs to be changed as it's been 5 years too long. It's just a lame belt design.

P.S. Also where has this report been going around since 2007? This is the first time I've heard WWE even considering changing the belt.

I completely agree. The current WWE title looks like something meant to be given to children or 50 Cent. On the other hand, the World Heavyweight Championship is simply beautiful. I have always loved that belt and I hope it never changes.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 05:39 PM
WHC looks very prestigious. Classic. Worth getting.

The WWE title.....I'll have the Undisputed model than the spinner. I'll treat the spinner like shit.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 05:46 PM
It looks like a manly version logo of the Divas title. God, I hope it's not like that but then again, I wouldn't put it past WWE to do such a thing.

Wait...Jeff Hardy has a belt like this? Sorry I don't watch TNA but that's a pathetic thing to have on a title.

Scottland I'll help you on this.

Old one
http://turnbuckle.wdfiles.com/local--files/tna-world-heavyweight-championship/TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

Jeff Hardy's
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16800000/New-TNA-World-Title-jeff-hardy-16899991-600-268.jpg

johnadah
11-30-2010, 05:52 PM
WHC looks very prestigious. Classic. Worth getting.

The WWE title.....I'll have the Undisputed model than the spinner. I'll treat the spinner like shit.

Classic is the perfect word to describe that belt. It's got 112 years of history behind it. It needs to look distinguished and classic. That belt is a thing of beauty right now and it looks like it belongs around the waiste of a true champion.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 06:13 PM

Old one
http://turnbuckle.wdfiles.com/local--files/tna-world-heavyweight-championship/TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

Jeff Hardy's
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16800000/New-TNA-World-Title-jeff-hardy-16899991-600-268.jpg

Oh good lord...it's like something a Power Ranger would have or be wearing. That is a terrible & lousy title design. It looks like the same designers that designed the Divas title.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 06:17 PM
Oh good lord...it's like something a Power Ranger would have or be wearing. That is a terrible & lousy title design. It looks like the same designers that designed the Divas title.

To make matters worse, TNA reportedly spent $18,000.00 on the belt.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 06:18 PM

Believe it or not. Jeff Hardy designed it.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 06:23 PM

I can't imagine that being hard to believe. It looks just like the rest of his art.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 06:34 PM
To make matters worse, TNA reportedly spent $18,000.00 on the belt.

Talk about hearing money going down the drain. Flush!

Scottland
11-30-2010, 06:37 PM

lol...that actually doesn't surprise me. It looks like something he would design. Jeff Hardy is a weird dude though to begin with but it figures he would make something tacky like that belt.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Yeah...TNA throwing money away really fast.....

I hope it won't be the same for Miz.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Yeah...TNA throwing money away really fast.....

I hope it won't be the same for Miz.

TNA began throwing money away when they first signed Hogan & Bischoff. Ever since it's just been going down hill. Dixie Carter's (her father's account really) bank account must be feeling an impact (no pun intended).

Mr. McMahon
11-30-2010, 06:43 PM
proof? ive been reading these reports for years. I'm not gonna go dig up archives on wrestling news pages, this has been going around since 2007. just google it if you want proof, not worth my time. 5 years is too much for a design? well, the spinner belt was introduced in 2005, the spinning thing was probably removed around 2007, so only 3 years really. Besides the world title has had the design since 2002, probably even earlier if you count the wcw title, even the ic & women's tite have been the same for atleast 10 years...

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 06:56 PM
proof? ive been reading these reports for years. I'm not gonna go dig up archives on wrestling news pages, this has been going around since 2007. just google it if you want proof, not worth my time. 5 years is too much for a design? well, the spinner belt was introduced in 2005, the spinning thing was probably removed around 2007, so only 3 years really. Besides the world title has had the design since 2002, probably even earlier if you count the wcw title, even the ic & women's tite have been the same for atleast 10 years...

I wanna say something on that. Look WE ALL KNOW WHO THE CHAMP WAS WHEN THE TITLE WAS REDESIGNED. Why redesign the belt? Its because John Cena and his pushes. He was all thug and street back then. Now since Cena is a superhero, where is that street thing that he once had? Its on a lower level now. The fact is this: its the WWE championship AND it only looks good on Cena and noone else.

Guys like HHH, Orton, Sheamus that held that spinner belt doesn't look good on them. Period. That belt was made for one man to hold many times. And that is John Cena. I was never aware that in 2007 they had plans that they would change the championship design. That would be ludicrious for the WWE to change the title if John was champ.

As for the WHC, I disagree with you HEAVILY on the redesigning on the WHC. Keep it how it is. I know they will unify both major titles but redesigning that belt NOW would be rather pointless. That design, as I said, makes it prestigious and gives it a classical feel.

el gabo
11-30-2010, 06:58 PM

Old one

Jeff Hardy's

That was actually the only decent thing TNA had.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 07:01 PM

The World Heavyweight Championship has been the same belt for at least 15 years. It's the same belt that Hogan wore during his feud with Vader in 1995. I don't think WWE has made a single change to the belt since buying WCW other that changing the name plate for each holder.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 07:02 PM
That was actually the only decent thing TNA had.

I really liked the old design. That would make the person do everything to have that TNA WHC.

WWE wouldn't dare make the new WWE title so mediocre like Jeff's design.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 07:04 PM

The difference between the World title & WWE title is simply the fact that the World title looks like a prestigous title let alone has been like that since the 90's while the WWE title looks like something a little kid could play with. Sorry to say but the WWE title isn't a prestigous looking championship. Hell, the WWE title hasn't been prestigous looking since 2004. I guess 2005 was the death of the title & it's honor.

As far as your claim that this new title report has been going on since 2007 I would have to disagree. I've been reading wrestling reports for years & I have never seen this report before of WWE wanting to change it's WWE title until now.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 07:05 PM
As for the WHC, I disagree with you HEAVILY on the redesigning on the WHC. Keep it how it is. I know they will unify both major titles but redesigning that belt NOW would be rather pointless. That design, as I said, makes it prestigious and gives it a classical feel.

I don't think there will ever be an appropriate time to redesign that belt. It just shouldn't be done. It's classic and beautiful. IT's the most prestigious title in the history of the sport. That belt looks like a perfect visual representation of what its title entails.

el gabo
11-30-2010, 07:09 PM
I don't think there will ever be an appropriate time to redesign that belt. It just shouldn't be done. It's classic and beautiful. IT's the most prestigious title in the history of the sport. That belt looks like a perfect visual representation of what its title entails.

Right on the mark. 15 pounds of prestigious and HISTORICAL gold.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 07:10 PM

Actually SilverGhost, the unification of the WWE & World titles isn't official let alone the talk of that happening seems to have died down to a great extent.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 07:11 PM

I agree. Don't fix it if it isn't broke. The WWE World Heavyweight Championship is a title that shouldn't be changed. There is just to much history behind it.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 07:12 PM

I agree and keep classics. Look at my sig with Christian with the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. That is the same belt that is being defended in NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. They never changed it. I can't wait to see that belt in person here.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 07:14 PM
Actually SilverGhost, the unification of the WWE & World titles isn't official let alone the talk of that happening seems to have died down to a great extent.

It will be brought up sooner or later. I am just stating it.....if it happens, it happened. If it didn't, that is great also. I still like the Big Gold Belt.

el gabo
11-30-2010, 07:15 PM

Hope they don't unify.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Hope they don't unify.

Personally, I don't think they should unify especially with WWE having basically 2 brands. Each brand should have it's own top title like Raw has the WWE Championship & Smackdown has the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Keep it as that.

el gabo
11-30-2010, 07:22 PM
Personally, I don't think they should unify especially with WWE having basically 2 brands. Each brand should have it's own top title like Raw has the WWE Championship & Smackdown has the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Keep it as that.

Should switch the title from shows. It's been a while. On second thought, seeing the Miz with the WHC would make me cry. (sad tears)

Scottland
11-30-2010, 07:24 PM
It will be brought up sooner or later. I am just stating it.....if it happens, it happened. If it didn't, that is great also. I still like the Big Gold Belt.

I'm sure it will be brought back up again especially when we get closer to Wrestlemania. But as of right now though, the unification of the titles seems to have died down. Again, I really hope it doesn't happen. Both titles have to much history behind them.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Should switch the title from shows. It's been a while. On second thought, seeing the Miz with the WHC would make me cry. (sad tears)

Didn't they switch them at the Draft last year? or was that the year before? Anyways, I'm sure it's possible the top two titles will switch brands again but I think WWE puts the WWE Championship in higher regard which is why it's put on Raw (the "A-Show".)

Mr. McMahon
11-30-2010, 07:31 PM
sorry but these reports have been going around since 2007, like I said do a google search. Im sure its in nodq archives. I used to be a part of a forum calling pwheadlines, apparently it died earlier this year. Atleast once a year since 2007, these reports would come out. I first saw the report in 2007 when Orton was champion, the plan was for Orton to reveal a new belt, never happened. Then a report surfaced in 2008 when WWE title was on smackdown, reports were to have a new belt design as SD was gonna debut on mynetwork tv, it was supposed to have hhh introduce the new design but didn't happen. Another report surfaced last year, with plans of yet once again having Orton introduce the belt, didn't happen.

I never said that the world title should be redesigned, I was just stating that when it comes to the design of the titles, WHC has had the design for atleast 15 years plus. The spinner belt makes money. Cena is gonna be around for years, the belt isn't going anywhere.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 07:33 PM
I agree and keep classics. Look at my sig with Christian with the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. That is the same belt that is being defended in NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. They never changed it. I can't wait to see that belt in person here.

I actually love the NWA belt also. It's another one that's just got a classic look to it. I'm glad the Instant Classic got to have the honor of wearing it. That belt screams tradition.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 07:37 PM

Seeing Miz with the belt at this particular point in time would be terrible. I don't mind seeing him with the WWE title, just like I wouldn't have minded if Swagger won the WWE title instead of the WHC. As I've said in the past, Swagger's name across that belt at that particular time in his career was a stain upon the belt. Miz has done nothing but improve in his time with WWE. Who knows? Maybe he will just keep improving year after year and eventually be that caliber of champion. Just not right now.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Seeing Miz with the belt at this particular point in time would be terrible. I don't mind seeing him with the WWE title, just like I wouldn't have minded if Swagger won the WWE title instead of the WHC. As I've said in the past, Swagger's name across that belt at that particular time in his career was a stain upon the belt. Miz has done nothing but improve in his time with WWE. Who knows? Maybe he will just keep improving year after year and eventually be that caliber of champion. Just not right now.

I'm sure WWE is hoping Miz will just get better & better because WWE is in desperate need of main event talent even though I don't find Miz really main event talent but for his sake hopefully he turns out well. But WWE is clearly hoping he will turn out like Sheamus has as well as Wade Barrett has become. It seems like Miz & Alberto Del Rio are the next guys WWE is going to try & push since they have already put Sheamus & Barrett on the map.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm sure WWE is hoping Miz will just get better & better because WWE is in desperate need of main event talent even though I don't find Miz really main event talent but for his sake hopefully he turns out well. But WWE is clearly hoping he will turn out like Sheamus has as well as Wade Barrett has become. It seems like Miz & Alberto Del Rio are the next guys WWE is going to try & push since they have already put Sheamus & Barrett on the map.

I think it jsut depends on who the other main eventers in the equation are. I see Sheamus as a main eventer, and I could definitely see Sheamus and Miz main eventing together. The same goes for John Morrison. As much as they've both improved, I would love to see Miz and Morrison run a program together. I also thought he worked very well with Orton, and I'm sure he would work well on a main event level with guys like Barrett, Kingston and even Jericho and Edge.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 07:55 PM
I think it jsut depends on who the other main eventers in the equation are. I see Sheamus as a main eventer, and I could definitely see Sheamus and Miz main eventing together. The same goes for John Morrison. As much as they've both improved, I would love to see Miz and Morrison run a program together. I also thought he worked very well with Orton, and I'm sure he would work well on a main event level with guys like Barrett, Kingston and even Jericho and Edge.

The program between Orton-Miz isn't over & actually, a match is scheduled between the two at TLC but of course though, that may change since Orton has suffered a knee injury & has been left off televised & non-televised events for the time being which explains why he was not on Raw this past week.

johnadah
11-30-2010, 08:00 PM
The program between Orton-Miz isn't over & actually, a match is scheduled between the two at TLC but of course though, that may change since Orton has suffered a knee injury & has been left off televised & non-televised events for the time being which explains why he was not on Raw this past week.

I'm aware of all of that. I'm simply saying they have worked well together in the past. That's why I see them as a viable main event. As good as Orton has always been, his progress in the last year was nearly mindnumbing to try to take it. I didn't think the guy could get better, but he still managed to get even better. Miz was arguably the most improved wrestler of 2009 and has still continued to improve throughout this year. I think they work so well together because neither of them is satisfied with complacency. They both want to continue improving in their careers. They're also very well matched in size and their pace in the ring.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm aware of all of that. I'm simply saying they have worked well together in the past. That's why I see them as a viable main event. As good as Orton has always been, his progress in the last year was nearly mindnumbing to try to take it. I didn't think the guy could get better, but he still managed to get even better. Miz was arguably the most improved wrestler of 2009 and has still continued to improve throughout this year. I think they work so well together because neither of them is satisfied with complacency. They both want to continue improving in their careers. They're also very well matched in size and their pace in the ring.

We will see how well they will work together even more so now that a Orton-Miz feud is under way (as long as Orton isn't injured to long.)

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 08:13 PM
We will see how well they will work together even more so now that a Orton-Miz feud is under way (as long as Orton isn't injured to long.)

Keyfabe injury, won't last longer than 2 weeks.

Rich Cranium
11-30-2010, 08:16 PM

You mean his injury isn't legit? -smh-

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-30-2010, 08:18 PM
(as long as Orton isn't injured to long.)

Hey everyone, I can hear Scottlands http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt8ZWKzggr95G6hIKPZJJqhZYVX4LeG r_T7BiKp_xXKgyfrEMi from here. Dont worry to much Orton will be back and when he is, he personally told me he will make it up to you so your heart will look like this http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6FZRKboi5QCvFUL0p6hWUVVBSmkfWr U2_ApAjw4txnZJ8NFuyhw

Time heals all wounds Scottland and when Orton is back healthy everything will be back to normal in your life and you can have wonderful memories like this one http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTII27-7cJaUNcmWi31fXPZBFxspFvpn0eVBQVDuoGrWlwG_he6:p

muuuhahahahahaha

Scottland
11-30-2010, 08:20 PM

Reports have it that WWE management was highly worried about Orton's injury let alone actually scared he could be out of action. His injury could be legit of course, this is something WWE does not want to see Orton out especially since they are already low with top stars. Orton is one of those few guys WWE can't afford to lose right now even with Triple H set to return.

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey everyone, I can hear Scottlands http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt8ZWKzggr95G6hIKPZJJqhZYVX4LeG r_T7BiKp_xXKgyfrEMi from here. Dont worry to much Orton will be back and when he is, he personally told me he will make it up to you so your heart will look like this http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6FZRKboi5QCvFUL0p6hWUVVBSmkfWr U2_ApAjw4txnZJ8NFuyhw

Time heals all wounds Scottland and when Orton is back healthy everything will be back to normal in your life and you can have wonderful memories like this one http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTII27-7cJaUNcmWi31fXPZBFxspFvpn0eVBQVDuoGrWlwG_he6:p

muuuhahahahahaha

So wich one of them dies in a baby oil overdose.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 08:25 PM

muuuhahahahahaha

Geezz...IPITS you really went all out on this one didn't you? It amazes me how everytime Orton or baby oil comes up you some how appear. Odd...very odd.

Scottland

a baby oil overdose? lol...

SilverGhost

Scottland dies xD

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Reports have it that WWE management was highly worried about Orton's injury let alone actually scared he could be out of action. This is something WWE does not want to see Orton out especially since they are already low with top stars. Orton is one of those few guys WWE can't afford to lose right now even with Triple H set to return.

I stamp that post of Scottlands with the http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaGZwK1Pv2WVpRjNhKMclDjWFgoonr1 1VVXILE2G2dEM3yKIAqyg seal of approval.

muuhahahahahahaha

Scottland
11-30-2010, 08:29 PM
I stamp that post of Scottlands with the http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaGZwK1Pv2WVpRjNhKMclDjWFgoonr1 1VVXILE2G2dEM3yKIAqyg seal of approval.

muuhahahahahahaha

Oh god...now you're bringing back the man crush slogan again. I swear this whole baby oil/man crush thing makes John Cena look fresh.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 08:31 PM
Scottland dies xD

For a moment there, I felt like The Rock when people had signs saying "Die Rocky Die" but instead it was "Die Scottland Die":(
lol...:p

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-30-2010, 08:33 PM
Oh god...now you're bringing back the man crush slogan again. I swear this whole baby oil/man crush thing makes John Cena look fresh.

Its my way of saying welcome back on the forums. It seems when I read your post the light bulb in my brain lights up and all I can think about is baby oil and man crushes. It is very strange indeed.:p

Scottland
11-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Its my way of saying welcome back on the forums. It seems when I read your post the light bulb in my brain lights up and all I can think about is baby oil and man crushes. It is very strange indeed.:p

Actually, IPITS it's fun to go through these little spats with you. It seems to bring these boards alive let alone gets everyone else going. Our "feud" is legendary on these boards.;)

P.S. I thank you for the welcome back.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 08:41 PM

Booo! You can do WAY better.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 08:43 PM

Tough crowd...

IrkenInvader

No he can't.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
Damn SG was right, I am becoming soft. WTF is wrong with me. I think I'm drinking too much of "grandpa's secret recipe egg nog."

Scottland
11-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Damn SG was right, I am becoming soft. WTF is wrong with me. I think I'm drinking too much of "grandpa's secret recipe egg nog."

You've lost your edge IPITS. I think you've become...dare I say it...bubblegum-like.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 08:47 PM
No he can't.

Oh wait.....yeah I agree.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-30-2010, 08:49 PM
Oh wait.....yeah I agree.

Its tough when your on top, everyone tries to bring you down to there level.:p *coughIrken&SGcough*

Scottland
11-30-2010, 08:50 PM
Its tough when your on top, everyone tries to bring you down to there level.:p *coughIrken&SGcough*

lol.......

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 08:51 PM

I know the drunk isn't talking :P

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-30-2010, 09:19 PM
I know the drunk isn't talking :P

We all have our vices in some way, SG would you like to share with the world yours?;)

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 09:22 PM

Your already at our level.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 09:26 PM
We all have our vices in some way, SG would you like to share with the world yours?;)

Uh....I am just a young college student. I am like CM Punk. I don't need that stuff because there is no reason for me to.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Your already at our level.

I am on the http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2MkqdCyp_e_K2-waBWNq7lRaZx6uV6ch0OCBua9YIDl2xg9bv6A

I believe your on this kind of level http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDlFTao18eqb8aqqQ-5ioPZ0Jd3hA582Pp5pYZfDQns_RMja8K4A nice tattoo, did you leave a good tip?:p

muuuahahhahahaahh

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-30-2010, 09:51 PM
About time! xD

I have been jumping back an fourth about them changing the belt just for The Miz since he had won the darn thing. I really hope they go through with these plans. It would totally without a doubt be awesome!

Bodom
11-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Did I miss something?

IPITS and Scottland being friendly?

K2Jelly
11-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Did I miss something?

Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Did I miss something?

It was barely good.

Just IPITS saying his "usual Scottland and his MANCRUSH!!!!"

Bodom
11-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Cause im totally confused.

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Scottland came back from a vacation?

Scottland
11-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Scottland came back from a vacation?

Yes, I did come back from a vacation which was the reason for my absense on the boards this past week.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Yes, I did come back from a vacation which was the reason for my absense on the boards this past week.

Welcome back!

Scottland
11-30-2010, 10:26 PM
Cause im totally confused.

There is nothing to be confused about Bodom as it's the same ole same ole.;)

Scottland
11-30-2010, 10:27 PM
Welcome back!

Thanks man. It's good to be back.:)

Bodom
11-30-2010, 10:28 PM
There is nothing to be confused about Bodom as it's the same ole same ole.;)

Ahh ok. lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-30-2010, 10:31 PM
It was barely good.

Just IPITS saying his "usual Scottland and his MANCRUSH!!!!"

How about this. Scottlands birth certificate is an apology from the condom.

If Scottland were twice as smart, he'd still be stupid.

muuuuhahhaahhahahahaha

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 10:34 PM
You mean his injury isn't legit? -smh-

I just read Ryan Clarks post, it was legit but it doesn't seem serious. So for the guy who complained about him selling the right leg instead of the left you now know why.

SilverGhost

muuuuhahhaahhahahahaha

Uh....IPITS....no point in trying now.

Scottland

muuuuhahhaahhahahahaha

Dude, I think you are trying WAY to hard to redeem yourself. Everyone knows now that you've become well...limp.

Try again tomorrow.;)

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 10:35 PM

muuuuhahhaahhahahahaha
Chill out, thats infraction territory.

Rich Cranium
11-30-2010, 10:37 PM
I haven't checked out the greatest feud poll in some time. Did Scottland and IPITS win? Do they share a trophy like LayCool shared the Women's title?

Bodom
11-30-2010, 10:39 PM

muuuuhahhaahhahahahaha

See now you're just trying too hard.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 10:43 PM
I haven't checked out the greatest feud poll in some time. Did Scottland and IPITS win? Do they share a trophy like LayCool shared the Women's title?

It seems Rich that me & IPITS did win the "greatest feud" award but not by much since English Class vs. Lucky7Pointman had 5 votes & me vs. IPITS had 6 votes. Close race to say the least.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Chill out, thats infraction territory.

Just like Carlito, I spit in the faces of people that give me infractions.;)

Scottland and Bodom are right, I was trying way to hard. There is always tomorrow. THIS IS WAR Scottland.:p

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Anywho.

Back on subject.

I think it would be pretty cool to see how they would get rid of the spinny belt when an IF they go through with these plans. I remember back when Edge won it he had Lita throw Cena's spinner belt into the ocean an then presented his own Rated R Superstar belt to the crowd. Which, I am still at confusion land with how on earth the spinner belt came back in the first place. Did they even explain it? =/

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 10:46 PM
They made I new one.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 10:47 PM
Just like Carlito, I spit in the faces of people that give me infractions.;)

Scottland and Bodom are right, I was trying way to hard. There is always tomorrow. THIS IS WAR Scottland.:p

lol...I got 3 words for yeah...Just Bring it IPITS!;) (<-that is an Alberto Del Rio wink)

P.S. Oh wait...that's 4 words not 3.:o (<-that is called a Santino moment)

SilverGhost
11-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Anywho.

Back on subject.

I think it would be pretty cool to see how they would get rid of the spinny belt when an IF they go through with these plans. I remember back when Edge won it he had Lita throw Cena's spinner belt into the ocean an then presented his own Rated R Superstar belt to the crowd. Which, I am still at confusion land with how on earth the spinner belt came back in the first place. Did they even explain it? =/

They fished it out xD

I guess.

Or made a new one.

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 10:52 PM
What if some fan decided to fish it out? How much do you think it would go for on Ebay?

Scottland
11-30-2010, 10:54 PM
What if some fan decided to fish it out?

If they did? They would soon realize that the title was never really thrown in lol.

SevenCagedTigers
12-01-2010, 04:50 AM
I liked the ECW championship. It was a little different and still looked like a Championship.

I always found the WWE's ECW Championship to be a little bit racist. It was originally redesigned for Mark Henry, who was then being referred to prominently as "The Razorback". Really WWE? Youre going to not only refer to a person of color as a breed of ape, and them give them a black championship? It was a cool looking title, but I always just found that wrong.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 09:38 AM
I always found the WWE's ECW Championship to be a little bit racist. It was originally redesigned for Mark Henry, who was then being referred to prominently as "The Razorback". Really WWE? Youre going to not only refer to a person of color as a breed of ape, and them give them a black championship? It was a cool looking title, but I always just found that wrong.

Never heard of a Razorback. Maybe you mean "Silverback"? ;)

They actually stopped referring to him as the Silverback long before he was drafted to ECW. But I agree. The moniker wasn't very classy on WWE's part.

eyehatecena
12-01-2010, 11:52 AM
please get rid of the spinner, looks like a fricken toy [

Scottland
12-01-2010, 11:53 AM
It seems the majority want the spinner belt gone.

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 12:01 PM
It seems the majority want the spinner belt gone.

It serves no purpose. Hell, it doesn't even spin anymore! Point is, WWE needs something more classy and distinquished!

Scottland
12-01-2010, 12:04 PM
It serves no purpose. Hell, it doesn't even spin anymore! Point is, WWE needs something more classy and distinquished!

Hey, I'm not arguing about getting rid of the spinner belt. I said it earlier on this post that the spinner belt should go. I fully agree that WWE needs a more sophisticated elegance of well-designed & distinquished looking WWE Championship.

Taxi Driver
12-01-2010, 12:08 PM
I hope the new WWE championship looks like this

http://api.ning.com/files/ivlo623CXqMjcAuz1YGueHUw1z9s2gVzKLKwoUXOmcUjLksLT9 6Drr1oCAXBrI7VHpQHNYLgITuATNenOLq-d5qWJkTp*AU7/DivasChampionshipBelt.jpg

Taxi Driver
12-01-2010, 12:09 PM
I can't show the image for some reason ._.