PDA

View Full Version : tna video game 2013

Wrestling1
12-19-2012, 06:40 PM
so i am a big fan of most of the wrestlers in tna and i would love to actually play the game . get tired of making them in wwe 13. so is there any update on if they are gonna make a new one . i think with the right company it could be good cause the last game wasnt bad at least i dont think soo.

Mr. Ziggles
12-19-2012, 06:51 PM
I hope someone makes one, the CAWs in WWE games never look right no matter how good they are, and I quite enjoyed the first one, but something tells me we sadly won't see another for some time, after how much of a trouncing the first one got from reviews.

Brock Obama
12-19-2012, 07:40 PM
you have got to be kidding me the first game was just terrible

Los Conquistador
12-19-2012, 10:28 PM
with all the money TNA has invested in big names at the moment, i don't see the money available to them to do so

Mr. Ziggles
12-20-2012, 05:48 AM
you have got to be kidding me the first game was just terrible

Nobody would force you to buy it.

with all the money TNA has invested in big names at the moment, i don't see the money available to them to do so

TNA themselves would not pay, a publisher of video games would buy the rights from TNA.

B-MCINTYRE
12-20-2012, 06:05 AM
http://www.lolbrary.com/content/274/shut-up-and-take-my-money-23274.jpg

Lowki
12-20-2012, 01:37 PM
From what i heard when Midway went under, SouthPeak Games managed to pick up the rights. I'm sure it was in production limbo for years though. The problem stems from them only purchasing the back catalogue and HAND HELD games. It's an odd situation.

Los Conquistador
12-20-2012, 02:02 PM
TNA themselves would not pay, a publisher of video games would buy the rights from TNA.
publishers don't have that much money and would require a joint effort in financing with TNA, since TNA is not a strong brand name (don't tell me it is), top publishers aren't lining up to make this game happen and TNA can't afford to carry the bulk of the finances at the moment since Dixie Carters parents, who fund TNA, are limiting her spending

basically, any game they attempt to release now would probably end up worse than the last

Cabers
12-20-2012, 03:46 PM
I don't see it happening for a while tbh and i didn't play the first game so i can't really comment, but going on reviews it didn't look good for the future or a sequel.

FLWWEFan
12-20-2012, 04:16 PM
I don't see it happening for a while tbh and i didn't play the first game so i can't really comment, but going on reviews it didn't look good for the future or a sequel.

It was pretty damn bad so since you didn't play it, you didn't miss much. I'm glad I rented it and didn't buy it.

Peter Kaymakcian
12-20-2012, 04:41 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the first game and would love to play the sequal

AlexWorldOrder
12-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Better entrance graphics than any WWE game, that's for sure. Gameplay wasn't atrocious, but kinda mediocre. The fact that many are used to THQ's gameplay style for wrestling games didn't help it either.

AssassinBlade
12-21-2012, 01:04 PM
TNA over hyped it's first game back in 2008. I played it a few times but did not match up to WWE games. The DS version did not sell good at all and many did not know another TNA game existed. If a thrid game does come out, I see it being another downgrade like TNA games are.