PDA

View Full Version : Hawkins Vs Barretta

Kashdinero
11-30-2010, 02:47 AM
Does anyone else out there agree that Trent and Curt are two of WWE's hottest young up and comers have right now?

I've just watched the second match of their mini feud on superstars and they can definitely put on an exciting match!

I read that WWE is planning on pairing the two together and I believe with the right push these guys could go far on SD. Striker said that they used to room together so there would definitely be chemistry there.

The only real problem I see is that I've heard Hawkins has a bit an ego problem and we all know that's not an attractive attribute for a lower mid carder to have.

AGEOFFALL
11-30-2010, 04:05 AM
How many teams would that make for Hawkins? 3?

Kashdinero
11-30-2010, 04:56 AM
It's not like he's gonna make it in the single's ranks.

CMhuw24
11-30-2010, 05:02 AM
Hawkins doesnt seem to get along with his tag team partners...
I meen hell after they join up with him they tend to be betrayed and realeased...

AGEOFFALL
11-30-2010, 05:28 AM
Here's a missable fact about Hawkins. He's a former WWE Tag Team Champion.

The Brown One
11-30-2010, 06:06 AM
Here's a missable fact about Hawkins. He's a former WWE Tag Team Champion.

Yeah. From being part of smackdown's greatest team(at the time) la familia and being 1/2 of the tag champs with the other edgehead to wrestling on superstars

CobraNightviper
11-30-2010, 06:20 PM
3 really I rember Zack Ryder(woo,woo,woo)and Lance Hoyt oh i'm sorry Vance Archer anyway who was the third?

Bodom
11-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Hawkins doesnt seem to get along with his tag team partners...
I meen hell after they join up with him they tend to be betrayed and realeased...

If Zack Ryder gets released im blaming you.