PDA

View Full Version : Are You F***ing Serious?!!? :mad:

K2Jelly
11-29-2010, 09:19 PM
So I was watching RAW and it was just announced that the Miz will take on Jerry "the Geriatric King" Lawler in tonight's main event for the WWE Championship in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match!!

Okay. WHO let Russo in charge of tonight's booking? Personally, I blame SilverGhost.

Bodom
11-29-2010, 10:09 PM
http://diy2.despair.com/share/94265905.jpg

Robstar
11-30-2010, 12:14 AM

Please, please, please - can I have that pic? ;)

cato79
11-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Being bad that "The King" was booked against the WWE champion...

Taking him 2 outsiders to beat him is really AWESOME...

Let the so called "Awesome era" continue... I'm having fun with it...

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 10:25 AM

ROFL.

I may use this in the future, pending permission XD

Rich Cranium
11-30-2010, 10:32 AM
How ironic we diss TNA for putting Flair in the ring in his 60's yet Lawler is 61.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 10:33 AM
I didn't see last night's RAW (due to falling a sleep early last night) but with Miz going against Lawler. It's clear WWE is testing the waters with The Miz. From what I've read & how the match played out Miz is going to be one of those champions who comes out retaining his title by the hair of his chin. WWE has done this with many wrestlers like Flair, Edge, Jericho & so forth who win there matches in odd situations & occurances by coming out the winner by having there opponent screwed or cheated or something down those lines.

Also, I wouldn't expect Miz to have this title reign long as this is more of a test the waters kind of situation with Miz as champ. If everything goes well during his first reign as champ then you can expect him to be in the running from here on out & become an official main eventer.

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 10:44 AM
How ironic we diss TNA for putting Flair in the ring in his 60's yet Lawler is 61.

I was hoping the Philly crowd was gonna boo him

Bodom
11-30-2010, 10:52 AM

No it's not. TNA has Flair wrestle maybe twice a month and when he does he comes across as just another TNA guy. Flair stepping in the ring should mean something and it doesn't

Lawler wrestling was just dumb.

Bodom
11-30-2010, 10:53 AM
ROFL.

I may use this in the future, pending permission XD

You're more than welcome to use it!

el gabo
11-30-2010, 11:17 AM
No it's not. TNA has Flair wrestle maybe twice a month and when he does he comes across as just another TNA guy. Flair stepping in the ring should mean something and it doesn't

Lawler wrestling was just dumb.

Might of been a dumb IDEA but, he did put on a pretty good brawl because there wasn't that much wrestling.

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Much appreciated!

el gabo
11-30-2010, 11:19 AM

It's because Flair, like Hogan, hogs the spotlight. Meanwhile you can pretty much bet that Lawler won't get in the ring again for a year or two (on WWE because he does wrestle elsewhere).

Bodom
11-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Might of been a dumb IDEA but, he did put on a pretty good brawl because there wasn't that much wrestling.

True. I still didn't like Lawler being there, but it was an ok match

el gabo
11-30-2010, 11:24 AM
True. I still didn't like Lawler being there, but it was an ok match

You know there's a kiddy crowd when the King doesn't get cheered.

I think I'm gonna be like you: Fuck kids.

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 11:29 AM
You know there's a kiddy crowd when the King doesn't get cheered.

I think I'm gonna be like you: Fuck kids.

I hope you don't mean literally! But yeah, in wrestling terms - kids can pretty much fuck off. Wrestling's at its greatest when the matue fan is caered for - I mean, when I was younger WWF just started its attitude period and when I watched wrestling it felt like I was watching soemthing for adults, it felt kinda cool to stay up and watch it etc. I'm sure today's youth don't feel the same way, they just wanna watch Cena and the Nexus run around all night

Bodom
11-30-2010, 11:35 AM
I hope you don't mean literally! But yeah, in wrestling terms - kids can pretty much fuck off. Wrestling's at its greatest when the matue fan is caered for - I mean, when I was younger WWF just started its attitude period and when I watched wrestling it felt like I was watching soemthing for adults, it felt kinda cool to stay up and watch it etc. I'm sure today's youth don't feel the same way, they just wanna watch Cena and the Nexus run around all night

Yeah....be careful how you phrase that Gabo! And I don't mean it in wrestling terms.

I really hate kids.

JimmytheBlack
11-30-2010, 11:35 AM
they just wanna watch Cena and the Nexus run around all night

No one started really cheering for the King until they saw his video package.

el gabo
11-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Yeah....be careful how you phrase that Gabo! And I don't mean it in wrestling terms.

I really hate kids.

So no Bodom Jr. then????

Bodom
11-30-2010, 11:46 AM
So no Bodom Jr. then????

Helllll no!

Never happening.

el gabo
11-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Helllll no!

Never happening.

Come on!

Never say never. Condoms do break you know.

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 11:49 AM
No one started really cheering for the King until they saw his video package.

Exactly my point xD

Bodom
11-30-2010, 11:50 AM
Come on!

Never say never. Condoms do break you know.

Iv already had one pregnancy scare! Don't remind me!

el gabo
11-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Exactly my point xD

I've seen his old Memphis interviews and promos and he was awesome. Plus, he used to use the piledriver one of the best wrestling moves of all time.

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Helllll no!

Never happening.

Quite a refreshing attitude, tbh! The world's over populated already, I'm not sure if I want kids yet. Usin up all my money n' shit

el gabo
11-30-2010, 11:53 AM
Iv already had one pregnancy scare! Don't remind me!

Sweated bullets didn't ya??? :)

el gabo
11-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Quite a refreshing attitude, tbh! The world's over populated already, I'm not sure if I want kids yet. Usin up all my money n' shit

Hillarious.

Bodom
11-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Sweated bullets didn't ya??? :)

The most frightened I'v ever been.

Yeah f that. Tell em to get a f'n job

K2Jelly
11-30-2010, 11:59 AM
The most frightened I'v ever been.

Yeah f that. Tell em to get a f'n job

Yep. Blackberries are outta the question, too.

TJHawkesybaby
(copied from yet another "this match" thread)

I though it was a brilliant match one of the best, maybe 2nd best on weekly show this year!!!

Think about it they had and hour to build the story after a 3 min altercation between the 2 of em for us to believe in it! The match was top draw story telling... The Miz and Jerry worked brilliantly together, Jezza can still dance man!!! Great back and forth action some top spots in there too Miz taking some serious bumps, which ive got some respect for, and the pair of em taking the crowd for all there worth!!! That in my book equals good match and they had TLC rules to play with! They should have been given more time to play with as it really could have been an epic i think!

No matter what people say about The Miz he has came on leaps and bounds in that past year and has turned into a very good rassstler!!!

Top match!!!

Splattered-Dreams
Hillarious.

Harsh but fair..

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 12:00 PM
(copied from yet another "this match" thread)

I though it was a brilliant match one of the best, maybe 2nd best on weekly show this year!!!

Think about it they had and hour to build the story after a 3 min altercation between the 2 of em for us to believe in it! The match was top draw story telling... The Miz and Jerry worked brilliantly together, Jezza can still dance man!!! Great back and forth action some top spots in there too Miz taking some serious bumps, which ive got some respect for, and the pair of em taking the crowd for all there worth!!! That in my book equals good match and they had TLC rules to play with! They should have been given more time to play with as it really could have been an epic i think!

No matter what people say about The Miz he has came on leaps and bounds in that past year and has turned into a very good rassstler!!!

Top match!!!

Did we see the same match? So many botched spots. And nobody's no-sold a chair shot like that since Barely Legal '97

TJHawkesybaby
11-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Did we see the same match? So many botched spots. And nobody's no-sold a chair shot like that since Barely Legal '97

I agree but read the whole thing and then break it down for what you have just said!

How much have they rehearsed that match if anything.....?

How shit has WWE's weekly programming been for the past god knows how long!

That was a good match i havent heard a crowd pop like that for a long time on RAW!

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 12:07 PM
I agree but read the whole thing and then break it down for what you have just said!

That was a good match i havent heard a crowd pop like that for a long time on RAW!

You can't go on crowd reaction for how good a match is, in that case, every Batista match was a good match! SD! usually has at elast one decent match every week, all of them better than last night's main event though. It wasn't TERRIBLE, but I cringed a couple of times through it. Not the Miz's fault, he did good.

TJHawkesybaby
11-30-2010, 12:10 PM
You can't go on crowd reaction for how good a match is, in that case, every Batista match was a good match! SD! usually has at elast one decent match every week, all of them better than last night's main event though. It wasn't TERRIBLE, but I cringed a couple of times through it. Not the Miz's fault, he did good.

Im not going on crowd reaction alone! Ive picked out what was good about the match in my first reply.... READ IT PROPERLY!

And the only god match on a SD! programme is where they have all the big guys in some sort of tag match or battle royal or some shit like that that! That main event was very good!

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Im not going on crowd reaction alone! Ive picked out what was good about the match in my first reply.... READ IT PROPERLY!

And the only god match on a SD! programme is where they have all the big guys in some sort of tag match or battle royal or some shit like that that! That main event was very good!

Lol calm down man, i read your post! No good matches on Smackdown? You're not too keen on wrestler's like Swagger, Ziggler or Porter, then? Guys with actual wrestling ability? :p

TJHawkesybaby
11-30-2010, 12:15 PM
Lol calm down man, i read your post! No good matches on Smackdown? You're not too keen on wrestler's like Swagger, Ziggler or Porter, then? Guys with actual wrestling ability? :p

MVP maybe but he doesnt get a push he just "jobs" to a certain extent!

Ziggler is shocking!!!!

Swagger is boring as shit!!! He and Kofi had to fill like 20 mins on friday and i was falling asleep!!!! Everyone is comparing him to Angle F**K that!!!

Smackdown bores me! Raw has been boring lately.... but i still watch them thats the thing! Ya never want to miss anything!

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 12:19 PM
MVP maybe but he doesnt get a push he just "jobs" to a certain extent!

Ziggler is shocking!!!!

Swagger is boring as shit!!! He and Kofi had to fill like 20 mins on friday and i was falling asleep!!!! Everyone is comparing him to Angle F**K that!!!

Smackdown bores me! Raw has been boring lately.... but i still watch them thats the thing! Ya never want to miss anything!

You just dissed some of the best wrestlers we've seen in years, and called Swager "boring." Sure, he ain't Angle eyt but he has the tools. I no longer value your opinion.

JimmytheBlack
11-30-2010, 12:20 PM

If you ever read the kings book. Most of the time he shows up not knowing the run down. He just sits there not knowing what's going on and just reacts to it.

el gabo
11-30-2010, 12:25 PM
If you ever read the kings book. Most of the time he shows up not knowing the run down. He just sits there not knowing what's going on and just reacts to it.

Cool. But it might come back to shoot him in the ass once in a while.

Lowki
11-30-2010, 12:25 PM
tbh though, king doesn't LOOK or MOVE like a 60 year old. He is one of those people that can still get about, kinda like Ricky The Dragon Steamboat a few years back vs Jericho. To me though it was more about michael cole and the Miz than jerry lawler or the title.
I think the sole purpose of that match was to show that cole would do ANYTHING for the Miz, even if it meant screwing over his "best friend and partner". How weak does the Miz look after needing a commentator to help him retain the title. Bizare booking...

It's never going to be said, but when the miz was running down the legends that haven't won a world title most old school fans were probably either thinking;
"they didn't win it because the title was actually worth something back in the day" or "It would be hard for lawler, Ricky the dragon steamboat, don muraco to win a title with Hogan hogging most of the 80s."

JimmytheBlack
11-30-2010, 12:27 PM
Cool. But it might come back to shoot him in the ass once in a while.

I thought it was hiliarious. He probably thinks it's real some times lol.

el gabo
11-30-2010, 12:48 PM
tbh though, king doesn't LOOK or MOVE like a 60 year old. He is one of those people that can still get about, kinda like Ricky The Dragon Steamboat a few years back vs Jericho. To me though it was more about michael cole and the Miz than jerry lawler or the title.
I think the sole purpose of that match was to show that cole would do ANYTHING for the Miz, even if it meant screwing over his "best friend and partner". How weak does the Miz look after needing a commentator to help him retain the title. Bizare booking...

It's never going to be said, but when the miz was running down the legends that haven't won a world title most old school fans were probably either thinking;
"they didn't win it because the title was actually worth something back in the day" or "It would be hard for lawler, Ricky the dragon steamboat, don muraco to win a title with Hogan hogging most of the 80s."

Steamboat kicked ass that day. Don't know if you're criticizing him or praising him though????

TJHawkesybaby
11-30-2010, 12:58 PM

Cool! Its pretty much the same with most of the old skool guys and quite a few of the new fella's! Thats why youll hear loads of em talkin to each other during the matches you can always tell who the "ad lib" guys are!

And i will go on the record as to say Jack Swagger is boring!!!!!!!!!!! Moveset is bad, mic skills are aweful.... and how dare you compare that guy to Angle!!! DAMN!!!!

Lowki
12-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Well praising of course. I'm stating that not many people their age can move about as well as they can. Obviously lawler wasn't going to do much because he hasn't long recovered from surgery.