PDA

View Full Version : MMG v Generation @ Me Final Resolution

GoldSpirit
11-29-2010, 07:11 PM
The Full Metal Mayhem match between Motor City Machineguns and Generation me at TNA's next PPV "Final Resolution" will obviously be the match of the night. These teams have consistently put on the best matches TNA has produced over the last few months. Their match on REaction a couple weeks back was unbelievable. (If you haven't seen it, youtube it.).
For my money these tag matches are some best wrestling you're going to find in the business today. If npothing else, TNA is doing a fantastic job with it's tag team division. With teams like Beer Money, Ink inc, Gen Me, and of course the Motor city Machineguns TNA is raising the bar for tag wrestling.
I am excited to watch this PPV and would buy it just to see this match.

alexrules01
11-29-2010, 08:02 PM
Thats probably the only match worth watching lol

Bodom
11-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Damn. I forgot about this match.

Totally watching the PPV.

Thewoodcutter
11-29-2010, 10:29 PM
If only they would sign The Worlds Greatest Tag team to add to there division, but we all know they said no to this awesomeness.

Justdawg08
11-30-2010, 12:12 AM
I have no idea what these guys are going to have up there sleeves and it scares me.... someones going to die with Gen Me Vs MCMG in a TLC Match.. O.O

The Brown One
11-30-2010, 06:28 AM
The whole card is full of gimmick matches..but this is the only 1 worth watching. I'll find a stream

GoldSpirit
11-30-2010, 08:24 AM
In truth, I'm pretty excited by the whole card. These guys put on matches that make me remember why I'm a wrestling fan. The matches they've had together have easily been the best matches I've seen in a long, long time.
As for the mainevent of this particular PPV I have to wonder, Why have Hardy vs Morgan if the outcome seems like such a foregone conclusion? Hardy HAS to win, right? Hardy has yet to defend the title cleanly. I don't see him doin it here either. There has to be some kind of twist. I'm thinking Angle? Angle has a vested interest in this match. So do a number of guys, including Anderson and RVD. With RVD's storyline and match at this PPV I don't see him getting invloved with this match. Anderson is out for obvious reasons though he could possibly make a comeback at this PPV to throw a wrench into the works. Honestly, we are ALL taking his and TNA's word about his injury... it could be a work, though I doubt that highly. That leaves, for me at least, Kurt Angle. The thing with Jarrett could be only a distraction for the benefit of surprise. But I digress.
Do I see Hardy winning clean? No. Do I see Morgan losing this match? No. To have back to back PPV mainevent losses to Hardy seems pointless. If they aren't going to put the belt on Morgan then why the match? It has to be a vehicle for another feud. What do I think will happen? Morgan wins via DQ, Angle interferes in the match, takes out Hardy and we are left with Morgan's hand raised. This sets up a three-way dance for the title at the next PPV. There are obvious holes in this line of thinking and I'm sure someone will point them out but it is a possibility.
I'm also thinking the ref who messed up the last Hardy /Morgan match is revealed to be Bischoff's kid (which he is) and Morgan get's screwed again, continuing his feud with Immortal and keeping the strap on Hardy while giving a plausible ending to a match that seems , in many ways, pointless if it's just anbother Morgan loss.
Any thoughts ont his match or alternate theories on it's ending?

Bodom
11-30-2010, 08:27 AM
Almost every TNA PPV has unnecessary stipulations.

It's like they don't believe in building up to a gimmick match anymore.

Bodom
11-30-2010, 08:29 AM
The odds are stacked in Morgan's favor, I smell a Russo swerve.

Im thinking Anderson might turn.

Rassling_Fan
11-30-2010, 09:14 AM
The odds are stacked in Morgan's favor, I smell a Russo swerve.

Im thinking Anderson might turn.

Most likely that Doug Williams was revealed to have never left They.

As for MCMG Vs Gen Me again, while it is a forgone conclusion that they will be the match of the night, how can we have yet another gimmick match with these guys. What about any other tag team? Like Beer Money or...

Bodom
11-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Most likely that Doug Williams was revealed to have never left They.

As for MCMG Vs Gen Me again, while it is a forgone conclusion that they will be the match of the night, how can we have yet another gimmick match with these guys. What about any other tag team? Like Beer Money or...

See Doug "turning" would make sense. If it's going to be a Russo Swerve it has to be Anderson. The one that makes the least sense.

Like a three way tag?

Anyone else hoping that this won't be the opening match?

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 09:19 AM
If only they would sign The Worlds Greatest Tag team to add to there division, but we all know they said no to this awesomeness.

SO agreed. They'd take the tag division to a new level.

Rich Cranium
11-30-2010, 09:50 AM
I haven't seen Haas wrestle in a long time. Can he still go in the ring?

Bodom
11-30-2010, 09:53 AM
You need to check out WGTT vs King of Wrestling.

Haas can still go.

Nay_Than
11-30-2010, 10:04 AM
I think this is gonna be a great PPV....

MCMG Match will be the match of the night.... I have a feeling it'll be the match before the Main Event. Would make sense really!

I really hope at some point TNA put on a TAG TEAM PPV or something. Maybe even a special episode. WOuld be FANTASTIC.

GoldSpirit
11-30-2010, 11:00 AM
I suppose it would make sense if Anderson turned. He is an asshole after all. It makes sense on a couple of levels. Hardy is the one who "injured" Anderson and Morgan turned on Immortal and Fortune defending the guy.. What better way to both push Morgans face turn and get Hardy out of actually defending his title. We are then left with a Morgan vs Anderson feud. This also leaves Angle open to challenge Hardy for the strap.
Angle, Anderson and now Morgan all have a legit claim to being the #1 contendership for the TNA title... I wonder which way TNA creative will go with this one. RVD still has a legit beef with Hardy and never really lost the title to him. Jeff really never WON it either. I guess we'll have to see what the outcome of the match is and see where everything lies.
I'm thinking , too, that in some for or fashion Angle will be a part of the Jarrett/Samoa Joe match... What other reason would there be to have Angle after Jarrett lately?
I think JJ beats Samoa Joe (sucks for Joe. Should never have lost it in the TV truck, buddy.) This keeps the heat on Jarrett and legitimizes, to a degree, the MMA stuff. Could this all be a set up for the return of Lashley?? Curiouser and curiouser. (I could do this all day.)

Bodom
11-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Im still waiting for Bobby Lashley to get his TNA World Title match.

JimmytheBlack
11-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Im still waiting for Bobby Lashley to get his TNA World Title match.

Does he even still have a TNA contract? I thought he was trying to balance MMA and wrestling. Even if he does, what could they do with him in the current state of the roster?

Bodom
11-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Does he even still have a TNA contract? I thought he was trying to balance MMA and wrestling. Even if he does, what could they do with him in the current state of the roster?

Nope. Doesn't have a TNA contract.

Just pointing out that Bobby won a Title shot in that tournament and never got it. So im still waiting.

JimmytheBlack
11-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Nope. Doesn't have a TNA contract.

Just pointing out that Bobby won a Title shot in that tournament and never got it. So im still waiting.

OH SHIT THAT'S RIGHT lmao