PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Jarrett the biggest snooze fest.....ever!

AndherestheJ
11-29-2010, 01:06 PM
Seriously, does anyone remember him hitting the Fabulous Moolah with a guitar? When he used to do crap like that he was cool.

Now....TNA years later......BORING! Choking out Joe...boring. Beating up kids....boring. Convos with Kevin Nash a few months ago.....SUPER F'ING BORING!

I feel he's about to go Super Saiyan Level Boring with that bleach blond hair of his.

Seriously he doesn't need to be there.

JimmytheBlack
11-29-2010, 01:10 PM
What are you talking about?! MMA Jarrett is the shit. "This is an arm bar young lady. Can you feel it?" That shit was hiliarious. Short haircut king of the mountain Jarrett is a lot better than long haired babyface.

AndherestheJ
11-29-2010, 01:12 PM
What are you talking about?! MMA Jarrett is the shit. "This is an arm bar young lady. Can you feel it?" That shit was hiliarious. Short haircut king of the mountain Jarrett is a lot better than long haired babyface.

I'd rather watch a match than some silly, boring, tired, old man beat up kids. sry not my cup of tea.

JimmytheBlack
11-29-2010, 01:29 PM
I'd rather watch a match than some silly, boring, tired, old man beat up kids. sry not my cup of tea.

I doubt Jarrett has been in this good of shape in a while. He is what's making TNA watchable right now.

Nay_Than
11-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Im Loving Jeff Jarret Right Now. Brilliant Heel!

Rich Cranium
11-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Well he is a co-founder so I guess he can pretty much do what he wants!

it'sclobberintime
11-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Ahh, no way, double J is the man, he gets genuine hate, good old school heel.

TJHawkesybaby
11-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Seriously, does anyone remember him hitting the Fabulous Moolah with a guitar? When he used to do crap like that he was cool.

Now....TNA years later......BORING! Choking out Joe...boring. Beating up kids....boring. Convos with Kevin Nash a few months ago.....SUPER F'ING BORING!

I feel he's about to go Super Saiyan Level Boring with that bleach blond hair of his.

Seriously he doesn't need to be there.

All kinds of wrong this......!!!

JJ is brilliant.... end of!

SilverShowerPisser
11-29-2010, 03:52 PM
Double-J is amazing at double-M A. He could beat Lesnar, Lidell, Rampage, or anyone else you throw at him.

the wrestling shade
11-29-2010, 04:17 PM
I doubt Jarrett has been in this good of shape in a while. He is what's making TNA watchable right now.
i just cant see your point in telling us that tna is watchable right now i mean realy! realy! have you seen their raitings lately??!!! they are going down real fast i remember back in the days when tna was realy watchable when it was all about wrestling and now its just onther failure plan from hulk and eric are u kidding me?? and even before they came to tna back in 2009 tna was still producing good wrestling

JimmytheBlack
11-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Jeff Jarrett is making TNA watchable with the MMA storyline. Why wouldn't rating be low? No one is a fan of this "take over" storyline. Even though Eric and Hogan getting together and becoming heels that threaten the future of the company. Is something that I'm sure many people besides myself saw coming. Jarrett has just gone back to doing what he did for AJ Styles. Putting over the future of his business. When TNA was your opinon of watchable. He was doing the same thing he's doing now, and it works just as well now as it did before Bischoff and Hogan came in.

lucky7pointman
11-29-2010, 05:36 PM
i just cant see your point in telling us that tna is watchable right now i mean realy! realy! have you seen their raitings lately??!!! they are going down real fast i remember back in the days when tna was realy watchable when it was all about wrestling and now its just onther failure plan from hulk and eric are u kidding me?? and even before they came to tna back in 2009 tna was still producing good wrestling

U right tna back then was great but the rating is not better than the shit we watched now and it good number for SPIKE TV no lie when we love tna number was 0.5 to 0.7 but was we hate numeber r 1.0 to 1.2 is no good but better than when we like it

mrbluto
11-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Jarrett has always been boring.

AndherestheJ
11-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Jarrett has always been boring.

Not always but MMA Jeff Jarrett is not brilliant. It's useless crap they can use to fill in time.

Bodom
11-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Not always but MMA Jeff Jarrett is not brilliant. It's useless crap they can use to fill in time.

This could have worked.

Instead of mocking MMA they could have just built up his actual submission move. The Figure 4