PDA

View Full Version : Will The Miz

TheMiz
11-29-2010, 02:33 AM
Be WWE Champion more than once? we all know anyone who wins the wwe title once most of the time wins it at least twice or jumps to the world heavyweight so check the WWE TITLE HISTORY (http://us.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/wwechampionship/) and dont u think hel be more than once? i mean almost every guy that won the wwe title after 2000 had it for at least 2 times so possible

Fatality
11-29-2010, 03:44 AM
Look how young he is, I'm pretty sure it will be more times =)

JLeeDude1892
11-29-2010, 11:40 AM
I personally think he will. He may never hold it 9 times like Triple H, but maybe he will. He is the best Talent that WWE has on RAW right now. I always new that he would be champion, and he's going to be a good champion. I hope he gets it as many times as he wants to. He's young, popular, lives up to his character very well, and a great wrestler.

SilverGhost
11-29-2010, 12:04 PM
He will have it a bit more times. Not like Cena and his special attention.....Cena gets to be the champ every single time....that is stale man!

Miz will have title reigns but not as much.

Bodom
11-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Miz got a lot of media attention this last week. He just may be booked a little stronger than we think.

We'll certainly have a better idea tonight.

PersonalPet98
11-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Be WWE Champion more than once? we all know anyone who wins the wwe title once most of the time wins it at least twice or jumps to the world heavyweight so check the WWE TITLE HISTORY (http://us.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/wwechampionship/) and dont u think hel be more than once? i mean almost every guy that won the wwe title after 2000 had it for at least 2 times so possible

the sorry tacky ass Miz, I'm witnessing the end of good entertainment......

ipoopinmypant
11-29-2010, 03:09 PM
the sorry tacky ass Miz, I'm witnessing the end of good entertainment......

How is Miz not good entertainment? He gets more heat from the croud than any wrestler in the WWE!!! If thats not entertaining then tell me what is?

IrkenInvader
11-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Just because the most over heel is actually the champ doesn't mean its "the end of good entertainment."

JimmytheBlack
11-29-2010, 06:44 PM
Just because the most over heel is actually the champ doesn't mean its "the end of good entertainment."

Yeah the Miz is awesome and not just because he says so. He makes you want to like hating him. Miz has a future in the WWE for a while. It hasn't even been a week and the Miz already has this much buzz. Imagine how much bigger he gets when he actually starts defending the title.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 09:53 AM
Will the Miz be champ more then once? Yeah...Miz will be champ more then once for sure as he fits the whole bubblegum theme WWE seems to like.

Splattered-Dreams
11-30-2010, 09:59 AM
How is Miz not good entertainment? He gets more heat from the croud than any wrestler in the WWE!!! If thats not entertaining then tell me what is?

Definitely agreed with this. This guys sig deserves ULTIMATE respect, too! The real Fonz ftw!

Rich Cranium
11-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Will the Miz be champ more then once? Yeah...Miz will be champ more then once for sure as he fits the whole bubblegum theme WWE seems to like.

Miz definitley fits PG well! Robstar posted a thread stating Miz flew to Australia just to be at a Nickelodean Awards Show! Now that's PG in it's "awesomeness".

IrkenInvader
11-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Miz definitley fits PG well! Robstar posted a thread stating Miz flew to Australia just to be at a Nickelodean Awards Show! Now that's PG in it's "awesomeness".

This PG thing isn't going away so they need new ways of building heat and Miz is the perfect example of a PG mega heel.

Scottland
11-30-2010, 04:16 PM
This PG thing isn't going away so they need new ways of building heat and Miz is the perfect example of a PG mega heel.

Personally, I find Sheamus & Wade Barrett as bigger & better heels then Miz. I think Miz is kind of weak in terms of being a mega heel. Maybe with him holding the title he can provide a mega heel mentality per se. I mean he took the first step with cashing in the MITB brief case at the time he did but now he just has to become conniving, cheating, pilfering & so forth kind of figure.