PDA

View Full Version : The Miz, his future?

CMhuw24
11-29-2010, 12:34 AM
So now that Miz has accomplished the best youu can in gaining his WWE Championship, i have few questions.
How long do youu beleive he'll hold it for?
How many title defenses will he have?
Who will he defeat and how?
And finally, will he stay as a main eventer after he loses his championship or head back to the midcarders like Jack Swagger did?
Note: There are no deffinate answers to this just your opinions.

SilverWWTNA
11-29-2010, 12:52 AM
I think he would hold the title all the way to Wrestlemania. I can see him and Triple H getting in to a fued. People think that he is going to lose the title shortly for some reason. We'll see.

themiz666
11-29-2010, 01:04 AM
I hope The Miz can hold it to Wrestlemania

SilverWWTNA
11-29-2010, 01:10 AM
If he loses the title, he will still be in the main event scene. Jack Sawagger was horrible as World Champion. He could not cut a promo for his life. The Miz on the other hand knows how to cut a promo well but if he works on his wrestling skills, he will still be in the main event scene.

Tommy Thunder
11-29-2010, 01:14 AM
I can see Miz holding it for a while. I'd like to see him feud with a face Jericho when he returns!!

The Brown One
11-29-2010, 01:19 AM
I can see miz holding onto the title until trips returns and burys everyone after his program with sheamus.

IrkenInvader
11-29-2010, 01:24 AM
If he loses the title, he will still be in the main event scene. Jack Sawagger was horrible as World Champion. He could not cut a promo for his life. The Miz on the other hand knows how to cut a promo well but if he works on his wrestling skills, he will still be in the main event scene.

I told him the banhammer was right behind him.

wallyman
11-29-2010, 01:30 AM
So now that Miz has accomplished the best youu can in gaining his WWE Championship, i have few questions.
How long do youu beleive he'll hold it for?
How many title defenses will he have?
Who will he defeat and how?
And finally, will he stay as a main eventer after he loses his championship or head back to the midcarders like Jack Swagger did?
Note: There are no deffinate answers to this just your opinions.

the question is will people buy the ppvs to see a guy who can cut a promo better than he can wrestle?,,,we all know cena cannot wrestle but he is entertaining and we all know he can work better if wwe didnt restrict him so much as far as miz goes...i wont buy a ppv to see him at all..

CMhuw24
11-29-2010, 01:49 AM
the question is will people buy the ppvs to see a guy who can cut a promo better than he can wrestle?,,,we all know cena cannot wrestle but he is entertaining and we all know he can work better if wwe didnt restrict him so much as far as miz goes...i wont buy a ppv to see him at all..

From what i see hes pretty entertaining...
And if hes put in a match with Randy Orton or Cena or HHH people will care and pay to watch it.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-29-2010, 06:51 AM
Please allow the most stand out, most liked and has the best f-e-u-d in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. The MIZ is going to have to deal with "The Oily One" Randy Orton. If the MIZ can get through his matches without Randy botching and blaming him he'll keep the title for awhile. He's earned it with his hard work and dedication. The MIZ as champ is something fresh for a change in the WWE and how people complain about it is beyond me. Really, Really I'm starting to think some of you want Cena or Orton to keep the title for life and enjoy the staleness of what the WWE has become. I know one fellow member of the EWN community (i.e Scottland) is crying himself to sleep at night because "The Oily One" lost and isn't the champ anymore but be assured Scottland your man is here to stay and he will have many title reigns before all is said and done. I for one am glad to see the MIZ take the http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSodDNqZSWjo_QOOmwtBE_mMwWL1liST GHsm4jEe1e3EVWsZ7E8WA out of the viper. Wrestling rings are not cheap and his overuse of http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAN2KNuEq8KYf14ncgteAxAauAQGyJS Y7aC5xsEeJ7TmFLanrl was ruining them on a weekly basis.

U MAD???

jcagosto
11-29-2010, 10:20 AM
WWE MOST leave the title on The Miz for a little bit. Now they should work on building The Miz as a real threat in the main event level and not just a fluke.

SilverGhost
11-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Lol at what IPITS said.

Honestly it is something fresh but to The Miz isn't a champion. He is just a guy with the top belt. That is it. Don't get me wrong, he has earned everything through hardwork but I still don't see him as a champ. I don't like Miz's character but I won't complain on him being champ.

dxtaker
11-29-2010, 01:18 PM
I like The Miz, but knowing WWE when Miz loses the title he'll go back to the midcard. I want him to hold it to at least Wrestlemania. But thats my opinion.