PDA

View Full Version : Alex Sherman?

dxtaker
11-28-2010, 06:45 PM
-- Alex Koslov, who recently signed a developmental deal with WWE, has been renamed Alex Sherman in FCW. For obvious reasons, Koslov will not be using his Russian gimmick anymore.

Really WWE? Alex Sherman thats the best you could do? What a horrible name just like Seth Rollins or whatever Tyler Black is being called. And Consequences Creed as Xavier Woods. Why cant they let the indy stars keep their names like CM punk? Hes the last indy wrestler to come to WWE and not have to change his name, I think, correct me if I'm wrong. Here I have an idea. Why not keep the Koslov name and bill Alex as Vladimir's cousin who doesnt want to become a complete joke like his "cousin" and be taken seriously. Its that simple WWE. Just saying. :/

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Daniel Bryan is a horrible name. The first name should be the last name and the last name should be the first name like Bryan Daniels.

Bodom
11-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Eh its not that bad of a name.

It's not like they called him Lucky Cannon, or McGillicutty, or Husky Harris

dxtaker
11-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Eh its not that bad of a name.

It's not like they called him Lucky Cannon, or McGillicutty, or Husky Harris

yeah michael mcgillicuttys a pretty bad name, especially since they acknowledged hes mr.perfect curt hennings son. epic fail wwe

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 06:58 PM
yeah michael mcgillicuttys a pretty bad name, especially since they acknowledged hes mr.perfect curt hennings son. epic fail wwe

The worst name of all was Titus O'neal."If you wanna win,make it a win." Worst rookie in NXT history.

Bodom
11-28-2010, 07:02 PM
The worst name of all was Titus O'neal."If you wanna win,make it a win." Worst rookie in NXT history.

His name wasn't bad.

He just sucked.

CobraNightviper
11-28-2010, 08:06 PM
isn't he the guy that posted a picture of his penis to twitter and then tried to blame it on a virus or hacker?

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 08:07 PM
isn't he the guy that posted a picture of his penis to twitter and then tried to blame it on a virus or hacker?

Sadly yes it is.:(

wallyman
11-28-2010, 08:33 PM
-- Alex Koslov, who recently signed a developmental deal with WWE, has been renamed Alex Sherman in FCW. For obvious reasons, Koslov will not be using his Russian gimmick anymore.

Really WWE? Alex Sherman thats the best you could do? What a horrible name just like Seth Rollins or whatever Tyler Black is being called. And Consequences Creed as Xavier Woods. Why cant they let the indy stars keep their names like CM punk? Hes the last indy wrestler to come to WWE and not have to change his name, I think, correct me if I'm wrong. Here I have an idea. Why not keep the Koslov name and bill Alex as Vladimir's cousin who doesnt want to become a complete joke like his "cousin" and be taken seriously. Its that simple WWE. Just saying. :/

alot of the indy wrestlers dont want to give the rights to their indy names...like daniel bryan wwe wanted to opwn the rights to his name but obviously u cannot tell some1 not to use their real name...its all about not making money off the wwe...so they think..if u give up the rights to ur name they will let u use it from what i know..but why give up ur name i know i woundnt since wwe ur hired today fired tommorow....and if they own ur gimmiuck name how u gonna work the indys were people already know u by that name..

Necroyeti
11-28-2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah, it's not that bad of a name really.... it's his REAL name.

Slightly off-topic: There was a hilarious rumour going around on the subject of WWE and copyrighting names, not sure if it was posted on the main page here or whatever. Anyway (from memory) the story went that WWE considered using the nickname "The Last Outlaw" for one of their wrestlers, but some indy wrestler had already copyrighted the name. WWE offered to buy the rights for about $30,000, but the guy turned it down for a developmental contract at FCW instead. He was given the name Ron Myers and $500 a week, although they never used him and released him after three months.... so they essentially bought him out of the name for a fifth of the original sum!

edit: source: http://www.declarationofindependents.net/doi/pages/pricecutwwe.html

Bodom
11-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

arsenhole
11-28-2010, 10:04 PM
alex sherman is his real name

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-29-2010, 07:43 AM
It could always be worse, his parents were on the fence between Alex Sherman and Anita Hardcock.:p Just saying.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-29-2010, 06:07 PM
I don't see a problem with it tbh, he obviously was not going to keep Koslov for long.

JimmytheBlack
11-29-2010, 06:20 PM
Consequences Creed was a terrible character, could not have been happier to see it end. Xavier Woods is no better, but it's a start.