PDA

View Full Version : story lines leading to wrestlemania 27

xtremetothemax
11-28-2010, 11:09 AM
what story lines from now and maybe a little bit later would you like to see lead to the main events of wrestlemania?

Nay_Than
11-28-2010, 11:52 AM
TNA Invades WWE.

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Wade Barrett vs Triple H.

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 12:06 PM
TNA Invades WWE.

I think that storyline is going to be next month when WWE buys TNA outta nowhere but Shane Mcmahon is really the one who bought TNA, him and Stephenie Mcmahon make a gpoup of TNA members called "The Impact" and fued with team WWE and John Cena leads WWE. Randy Orton turns on WWE going with "The Impact" and kicks WWE's ass all month but WWE successfully wins the war and the rest of the TNA wrestlers get buried by Triple H as punishment. Then Vince will worry about Ric Flair messing up WWE and will bring in Immortal as his group. It will then be John Cena vs Jeff Hardy at WM and of course John Cena will win and Jeff Hardy turns on Immortal being back to his old self. WWE will get sued by World Weather Element for stilling the name WWE, and will be forced to name the company WWTNA................:) 10 years later, we will see the rise and fall of TNA disk.

See! I just told you the storyline quicker before Wrestlemania!:)

IrkenInvader
11-28-2010, 12:08 PM
10 years later, we will see the rise and fall of TNA disk.

Ten years? More like next month the way the company is going.

Rich Cranium
11-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Dixie has the money through her family so if they decide to pull out thats when TNA will file bankruptcy and Vince will buy them out. Shane is currently involved with other ventures so the likely storyline owners will be Triple H and Steph.

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Ten years? More like next month the way the company is going.

Next month is when the big invasion angle happens.

Nay_Than
11-28-2010, 12:13 PM
I think that storyline is going to be next month when WWE buys TNA outta nowhere but Shane Mcmahon is really the one who bought TNA, him and Stephenie Mcmahon make a gpoup of TNA members called "The Impact" and fued with team WWE and John Cena leads WWE. Randy Orton turns on WWE going with "The Impact" and kicks WWE's ass all month but WWE successfully wins the war and the rest of the TNA wrestlers get buried by Triple H as punishment. Then Vince will worry about Ric Flair messing up WWE and will bring in Immortal as his group. It will then be John Cena vs Jeff Hardy at WM and of course John Cena will win and Jeff Hardy turns on Immortal being back to his old self. WWE will get sued by World Weather Element for stilling the name WWE, and will be forced to name the company WWTNA................:) 10 years later, we will see the rise and fall of TNA disk.

Why arnt you part of TNA or WWE's creative team? xD

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Why arnt you part of TNA or WWE's creative team? xD

Because i'm apparently a jackass so that would not work out with the creatives.

cubco
11-28-2010, 12:21 PM
The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett
Edge vs Christian
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan
HHH vs Sheamus part 2

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 12:29 PM
The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett
Edge vs Christian
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan
HHH vs Sheamus part 2

Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan will be pure gold.:) I hope Cm Punk's ass heal before Wrestlemania!

Taxi Driver
11-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Undertaker vs Hornswoggle

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 12:42 PM
I change my answer. Juan Cena vs Rey Mysterio!

MatthardyfanV1
11-28-2010, 01:18 PM

Does a third company randomly form an alliance with "The Impact"?

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Does a third company randomly form an alliance with "The Impact"?

damn straight:)

dxtaker
11-28-2010, 03:29 PM
damn straight:)

Ring of Honor?

SgtGohan
11-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan will be pure gold.:) I hope Cm Punk's ass heal before Wrestlemania!

its gonna be cm punk vs evan bourne if he's healthy since he "injured" evan bourne. unless he is not healthy enough in time for wrestlemania

lucky7pointman
11-28-2010, 03:53 PM
TNA Invades WWE.

Tna got to be dead and vince buy it for that to happen lol

Nay_Than
11-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Tna got to be dead and vince buy it for that to happen lol

Lol. I dont exactly want that to happen but TNA being on the brink of destruction might actually make Dixie pull Hogan out her arse and start rebuilding her company.

lucky7pointman
11-28-2010, 04:13 PM

Dude u just say the storyline wwe did back in 2001 with wwe vs wcw and ecw lol

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Ring of Honor?

Damn skippy:)

TNA 'The very best'
11-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Dude u just say the storyline wwe did back in 2001 with wwe vs wcw and ecw lol

What your kidding me, i was reading this and thinking it would be awsome to see this, im pissed its already been done,

TheBeardOfZeus
11-28-2010, 04:40 PM
How i would book WM27? Easy enough

WWE Title Match: Sheamus (c) vs Triple H

World Heavyweight Title Match: Edge (c) vs Christian

Undertaker vs Wade Barrett

Randy Orton vs The Miz

John Cena vs CM Punk

Us Title : Bryan (c) vs Regal

Intercontinental: Kaval (c) vs Rey Mysterio

MITB: Del Rio, Kingston, Ziggler, Morrison, DiBiase, Bourne, Swagger, Rhodes

Tag Team: Nexus (Gabriel and Slater) vs Hart Dynasty vs Show/Kane

Divas Championship: Phoenix vs Natalya (c)

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 04:42 PM
How i would book WM27? Easy enough

WWE Title Match: Sheamus (c) vs Triple H

World Heavyweight Title Match: Edge (c) vs Christian

Undertaker vs Wade Barrett

Randy Orton vs The Miz

John Cena vs CM Punk

Us Title : Bryan (c) vs Regal

Intercontinental: Kaval (c) vs Rey Mysterio

MITB: Del Rio, Kingston, Ziggler, Morrison, DiBiase, Bourne, Swagger, Rhodes

Tag Team: Nexus (Gabriel and Slater) vs Hart Dynasty vs Show/Kane

Divas Championship: Phoenix vs Natalya (c)

That will be the best Wrestlemania EVER!

TheBeardOfZeus
11-28-2010, 04:44 PM
That will be the best Wrestlemania EVER!

What can I say? I can be an excellent booker.

dxtaker
11-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Damn skippy:)

Thumbs up dude

Bodom
11-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Undertaker vs Hornswoggle

Would love to see Undertake kill Hornswoggle

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 06:51 PM

Me too! That little bastard killed Swagger's Soaring Eagle!:(

dxtaker
11-28-2010, 06:59 PM

I would buy the worst PPV ever just to see that

IrkenInvader
11-28-2010, 06:59 PM

Chokeslam off of the Hell in the Cell.

Rokudo
11-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Sheamus vs HHH: Loser leaves RAW Street Fight
Edge vs Christian: WHC TLC match
Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk: US championship match
Undertaker vs Kane vs John Cena vs Wade Barret: Fatal 4 Way Hell in a Cell match
Randy Orton vs The Miz vs Truth: WWE championship match
Kaval vs Rey Mysterio: IC championship match
Rhodes/Ziggler vs Nexus vs Hart Dynasty: Tag Team championship
Morrison vs DiBiase vs Big Zake vs Bourne vs Del Rio vs McIntyre vs Swagger vs Kofi: 8 man MITB
McCool vs Layla vs Natalya vs Beth vs Melina vs Kelly Kelly: Divas championship Scramble match

1st post btw ;)

miff666
11-28-2010, 07:57 PM
I would make the Punk vs Bryan match a submission or iron man match

XXG392
11-28-2010, 08:16 PM

How did you find this stuff out or is this total bullshit because it sounds similar to what happened with the Invasion in 2001

xtremetothemax
11-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Undertaker vs Kane vs John Cena vs Wade Barret: Fatal 4 Way Hell in a Cell match
Morrison vs DiBiase vs Big Zake vs Bourne vs Del Rio vs McIntyre vs Swagger vs Kofi: 8 man MITB
McCool vs Layla vs Natalya vs Beth vs Melina vs Kelly Kelly: Divas championship Scramble match

1st post btw ;)

nice first post dude

XXG392
11-28-2010, 08:24 PM

1st post btw ;)

What's the point of the Fatal 4-way match between Undertake Kane,Barret,andCena.Cena has no feud with Undertaker or Kane.I think it should be John Cena VS Wade Barret in a extreme rules match but if anyone interferes,there fired.I also think it should be Undertaker VS Kane in a casket match.I think that would be more satisfying than Undertaker VS Kane VS John Cena VS Wade Barret.But thats my personal opinion.

The Brown One
11-28-2010, 10:40 PM
The miz vs lebron james

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 10:46 PM
How did you find this stuff out or is this total bullshit because it sounds similar to what happened with the Invasion in 2001

It is the invasion angle in 2001. I'm just being an ass by making the future TNA invasion angle similar to the WCW/ECW angle back in 2001.

Bodom
11-28-2010, 10:50 PM
It is the invasion angle in 2001. I'm just being an ass by making the future TNA invasion angle similar to the WCW/ECW angle back in 2001.

Well aint that a shocker! ;)

CMhuw24
11-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Your all saying Edge vs Christian, but do any of youu really think it will happen?
Hell they'll probably put Christian vs Del Rio (even though thats not a bad choice) but i doubt he'll be in the WHC picture.

TheMiz
11-29-2010, 02:39 AM
My guess is, John cena Vs Wade barret (in some kind of match) cause of this whole nexus vs cena storyline its possible i dont see cena wanting the title back as of now.

Now the WWE Title still has alot to show us so i believe orton miz and sheamus will be involved but i think therel b more to it maybe HHH

World heavyweight i see Edge Vs Christian (possible if christian wins the royal rumble)

maybe del rio vs mysterio in a singles match the rest cant think of it right now

ed is dead
11-29-2010, 05:49 AM
cena turns heel, the shit hits the fan, the rock returns to challenge cena at wrestlemania, wwe hires sting, sting gets inducted in the hof (seriously, fuck goldberg), gets in a feud with undertaker and faces undertaker at wrestlemania, cm punk vs daniel bryan for the us title would steal the show ala angle vs benoit, the miz vs randy orton for the wwe championship, christian finally gets a push and challenges edge for the world heavyweight title, triple h is found out to be behind the nexus, so the nexus beats the shit out of sheamus, triple h hits him a couple of times with his sledgehammer turning sheamus face (i just don't buy into his heel persona anymore), and has a wrestlemania rematch with trips, the nexus will become a legitimate threat for once and chris jericho returns as a face to help battle the nexus, so he faces wade barret at wrestlemania, hart dynasty reunites and faces nexus for the tag team titles with bret hart in their corner helping against other nexus members, alberto del rio vs dolph ziggler vs jack swagger for the intercontinental title, drew mcyntire, cody rhodes, r-truth, evan bourne, john morrison, ted dibiase, mvp, kofi kingston, and david otunga in the money in the bank ladder match...

it's all just a pipe dream

lucky7pointman
11-29-2010, 07:54 AM

Cuz it was lol

Danny Des
11-29-2010, 08:46 AM

1st post btw ;)

Remind me why Truth belongs anywhere near the wwe title match?

captainmoonlight
11-29-2010, 12:27 PM
Undertaker vs Sting
Cena vs Jericho
Triple H vs Sheamus vs Barrett
Edge vs Christian
Dynasty vs Mcgillcutty/Harris
Bryan vs CM Punk
Rey Mysterio vs Bourne
MITB
womens battle royal

JimmytheBlack
11-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Barret vs Undertaker. Why else would Nexus get involved with the buried alive match.

ljd90
11-29-2010, 02:18 PM
hi im brand new to this but here is my wishlist! (none of them will happen though, wwe is getting better but not creative enough)

ok, christian comes back at the rumble btw last 5 are edge , christian , barrett mvp and morrison. meanwhile triple h has beaten sheamus in a last man standing match earlier on in the show and orton has beaten miz for the title thanks too alex riley!! screwing miz. (picking his spot storyline)

christian eliminates edge as he's about to eliminate barrett, edge back in and throws christian out. leading to a singles match at elimination chamber. and then contntnuing the storyline until mania. the last 3 in the rumble are mvp , barrett and morrison commentators start talking about how this is a career making match. all of a sudden mvp goes to throw barrett out and nexus run down! they cause a distraction as they pass barrett a chair, he hits mvp and tosses him over, they begin to circle a wounded morrison who has been in the rumble since say number 8. then darkness and takers music, the nexus run out of the ring except barrett, they run throgh the crowd in fear. barret turns back picks the chair up, then juan/john cena runs in delivers the AA, gives a you cant see me morrison hits his finisher and signature kicks barrett over.

leading to this at mania.

edge v christian in a hardcore/extremerules match winner is number 1 contender for the whc at backlash

the miz v alex riley special guest referee daniel bryan (not the us champ anymore and think about the awesome triple threats possible after this)

the nexus harris,mccalaty(or whatever his name is) and otunga v undertaker 3 on 1 (cant bare to see him take on kane again at mania been done twice kane can just lose his title at elimination chamber thanks to taker and he can lose it tocm punk. in this match otunga turns face by refusing to take takers record by using weapons when the ref is down. making him face.

if jericho is back by then cm punk v face jericho in ultimate submission. if jericho is not back punk v swagger v big show with big show winning.

barrett v cena if barrett wins cena or any other gimmick must leave the wwe for good. if cena wins he is re hired and barrett must compete on smackdown with no other nexus member (leading to barrett v taker at backlash)

wwe title match fatal four way elimination match

orton (who won at EC) v triple h v sheamus v john morrison. john morrison wins making him a huge star, butt he wins by pinning triple h, and triple h shaking his hand (the next shawn michaels has arrived)

gabriel and slater will be banned from the handicap so it's not a 5 on 1. meaning a tag team turmoil but give it a beat of promo time such as pulling the champs from the taker match. slater and gabriel v the uso's with rikishi v the rhodes (yer seriously they would be a funny tag team) v santino and kozlov v the hart dynasty in a storyline where they don't like like each other but have to team. and have a tag team return as a surprise for example benjamin and haas!

MITB

Kaval v Mvp v michael tarver v kingston v mark henry v alberto del rio v evan bourne v (cant think of anyone else)

mvp wins though. getting great pops it would make sense .

swagger v big show if jericho is back. woudlt be a massive match but it would be great!

IC TITLE

ziggler v galoway v mysterio

us title.

dibiase v r truth.

ok this took me ages!

thanks for reading

sexyboy14
12-01-2010, 08:11 AM
WWE Championship: The Miz (c) vs. Chris Jericho
World Heavyweight Championship: Edge (c) vs. Christian (Royal Rumble winner)
Undertaker vs. Sheamus
United States Championship (20 minute Iron Man Submission Match): Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk
Triple H vs. Wade Barrett
Intercontinental Championship: Kaval (c) vs. Rey Mysterio
Brand Supremacy: Randy Orton vs. Kane
Money in the Bank: Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. John Morrison vs. Ted DiBiase vs. David Otunga
WWE Tag Team Championship: The Nexus (c) vs. The Hart Dynasty vs. The Usos vs. MVP & Mark Henry
Diva’s Championship Scramble: Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Natalya vs. Layla vs. Michelle McCool vs. Kaitlyn