PDA

View Full Version : Heavens Wrestlemania

Sicksnuff17
11-30-2012, 10:56 AM
This might seem weird, but its early and its something i was thinking about , this is my wrestlemania card today if heaven were to hold such an event

Macho Man Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth vs Andre the Giant

Umaga vs Yokozuna vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Owen hart and British Bulldog vs Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero

Rick Rude vs Mr Perfect

Cheif Jay Strongbow vs Captain Lou Albano vs Gorilla Monsoon

Thats all i got for now / thoughts / add matches

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 10:57 AM
This might seem weird, but its early and its something i was thinking about , this is my wrestlemania card today if heaven were to hold such an event

Macho Man Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth vs Andre the Giant

Umaga vs Yokozuna vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Owen hart and British Bulldog vs Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero

Rick Rude vs Mr Perfect

Cheif Jay Strongbow vs Captain Lou Albano vs Gorilla Monsoon

Thats all i got for now / thoughts / add matches

I don't think God would let Benoit be on the card man... that was some sick shit he did to his family man.

Tomsta666
11-30-2012, 11:36 AM
If heaven really exists I don't think Benoit will be there!! :p

Sicksnuff17
11-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Lets pretend for the thread Heaven does exist.. and It would be a handicap match Bulldog and Owen hart vs Eddie Guerrero

and
I forgot a pre show match Test vs Lance Cade with Bastian Booger as the special enforcer

Darkside Ron Garvin
11-30-2012, 12:28 PM
If heaven really exists I don't think Benoit will be there!! :p

Doesn't mean God couldn't "call him up" for a one off for the show... :rolleyes:

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Doesn't mean God couldn't "call him up" for a one off for the show... :rolleyes:

I think God would call him up... tie his ass up on a whipping post and have his late family beat the shit out of him all day long.

Dameduse823
11-30-2012, 01:06 PM
Ok you guys are all taking this WAY to seriously, if heavens real yeah beniot probably isn't there but you know what I'm gonna say 80% of the people who've lived through teh last century wont be there either so chill out.

As for the actual matches you listed those are some great matches the only thing I'd change is adding Hawk to the Rude/Perfect match so you's have and amazing showman, technician and brawler all in teh same match

magglis
11-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Benoit is the top heel in heaven:rolleyes:

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Ok you guys are all taking this WAY to seriously, if heavens real yeah beniot probably isn't there but you know what I'm gonna say 80% of the people who've lived through teh last century wont be there either so chill out.

As for the actual matches you listed those are some great matches the only thing I'd change is adding Hawk to the Rude/Perfect match so you's have and amazing showman, technician and brawler all in teh same match

So the chances are high that if 80% of the people who have lived in the last century won't be there, then there probably wouldn't be a Heaven's Wrestlemania then..... :(

Darkside Ron Garvin
11-30-2012, 01:42 PM

Would you add Hawk to that match? If I was to add a Brawler it'd be Bruiser Brody... But then again, my dream card would look a lot different than the OPs

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Benoit is the top heel in heaven:rolleyes:

Too funny... he's so bad, that he has to wait outside the gates of Heaven before the matches.

CMBison
11-30-2012, 03:09 PM
I don't think God would let Benoit be on the card man... that was some sick shit he did to his family man.

Not necessarily, anyone, and I mean anyone, who was baptized and 'repents' before they die or dies with a bible in the name of God, is allowed into heaven. Either way.

CMBison
11-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Benoit would make St. Peter tap out, break down the gate, and make himself on that card. and God knows the score.

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Not necessarily, anyone, and I mean anyone, who was baptized and 'repents' before they die or dies with a bible in the name of God, is allowed into heaven. Either way.

The only way to heaven dude is believing that Jesus is your savior man... that's the only way.

CMBison
11-30-2012, 03:26 PM
The only way to heaven dude is believing that Jesus is your savior man... that's the only way.

Anyone will accept anything before they die. Benoit believed him because he died with bibles with his family.

Darkside Ron Garvin
11-30-2012, 03:36 PM
I wish the thread would have been named "The Wrestlemania of the Afterlife" so we could avoid religious topics of this nature when talking about the likes of Benoit (and several others on the list who I don't think would "make it to Heaven" as it has been worded.

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Anyone will accept anything before they die. Benoit believed him because he died with bibles with his family.

Nah... Benoit believed in the drugs he was pumping into his system.... That was what changed him and ruined his way of thinking. I met the guy once here at a local gym when WWE came to my area to perform and he seemed like the nicest guy around.... Something was messing with, maybe like JR said, it was the demons.

Super_Dave
11-30-2012, 04:16 PM
I wish the thread would have been named "The Wrestlemania of the Afterlife" so we could avoid religious topics of this nature when talking about the likes of Benoit (and several others on the list who I don't think would "make it to Heaven" as it has been worded.

I like that title better....

Tomsta666
11-30-2012, 04:23 PM
I only tried to make a throwaway joke! :p LOL religion :D

Sicksnuff17
11-30-2012, 08:08 PM

Should have been .. My bad

CMBison
11-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Religion's a cruel mistress. My bad for dragging it out. But my point...Benoit was a great wrestler, and if there ever is a chance he would be on a card, there's no other option but to put him into it.

My first and only thought when I 1st heard he passed. "He's making Angels tap now. *sniffle*" lol.

Sicksnuff17
12-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Just added match .. Hawk vs Big Boss Man

CMBison
12-03-2012, 09:38 PM
I probably be beating a dead horse or something here, but I can see why you named it "Heaven's WrestleMania" because the matches with the dead greats can be a WrestleMania too good to be true. The matches you put to together are cool. I'd watch. I kinda thought Gorilla Monsoon would be ding some vintage commentary though. lol.

Darkside Ron Garvin
12-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Matches I'd like...

Chris Candido vs. Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero

Kerry Von Erich and David Von Erich vs Owen Hart and The British Bulldog

Battle for the Top Wrestling Family
Stu Hart vs. Fritz Von Erich

Bruiser Brody vs. Road Warrior Hawk

Lou Thez vs. Macho Man

For the Name
Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Brian Pillman vs. Art Barr vs. Eddie Gilbert

Giant Baba vs. Giant Haystacks vs. Andre the Giant

Gorgeous George vs. Rick Rude

Brad Armstrong vs. Mr. Perfect

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but I know there are others (Hackenschmitt, Monsoon, etc) that I would have to find a "pairing" for.