PDA

View Full Version : TNA will not have the World's Greatest Tag Team...

Rassling_Fan
11-27-2010, 06:30 PM
From the front page... (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Backstage_Update_-_Fired_WWE_Stars_To_TNA.php)

According to a backstage source, Kurt Angle has been pushing TNA Wrestling officials to sign his former cohorts in World Wrestling Entertainment, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, but it appears unlikely at this point that his wish will come to fruition.

Many within the organization feel that it will be difficult for those released by WWE to be hired unless they are a "star," such as Mickie James or Matt Hardy.

So for all the times we call TNA "WWE Rejected Home", the one time we want them to hire former WWE Superstars they do not! Why?!?

Cena
11-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Matt Hardy is no star! Shelton Benjamin is star and TNA not smart! He and Kurt equals greatness!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Shelton and Haas would take the TNA tag team division to new heights! Stupid stupid move by TNA by not signing these guys. Not even Benjamin.....I mean....they will Matt a shot but NOT BENJAMIN????

WTF?

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 06:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 06:44 PM
This time TNA don't know shit now.....Worlds Greatest Tag Team>Matt Hardy

I applaud Kurt for pushing these two....but geez.....TNA has there head up there own asses...

Necroyeti
11-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Haas and Benjamin will have better matches in ROH anyway. Hell, even Matt Hardy managed to work a couple of great matches in ROH.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Haas and Benjamin will have better matches in ROH anyway. Hell, even Matt Hardy managed to work a couple of great matches in ROH.

But Haas and Benjamin would make the TNA tag team division into something legendary. TNA has a great tag team division, why not raise the bar?

Rich Cranium
11-27-2010, 06:59 PM
WTF! Who is the brains that decided the "World's Greatest Tag Team" were not stars? Russo? Dixie needs to woman up and do a Vinnie-Mac as in "Your FIRREEDD!"

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 07:03 PM
I would beat some sense into Dixie and her crew.....why not sign these guys? Why not Benjamin?

miff666
11-27-2010, 07:09 PM
This is why i struggle to watch tna some weeks the worlds greatest tag team we wont hire but fatboy Hardy and Kevin Nash they want to sign what a joke signing wrestlers past their prime but not two huge names who have ability to put on great matches

Nay_Than
11-27-2010, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E

Couldnt have put it better myself

Necroyeti
11-27-2010, 07:21 PM
But Haas and Benjamin would make the TNA tag team division into something legendary. TNA has a great tag team division, why not raise the bar?
You have a point, but I think they actually have signed with ROH. Plus I reckon my inner ROH fanboy would rather see them take on the likes of Kings of Wrestling again, (tag match of 2010?) American Wolves or The Briscoes etc. Kinda hoping they'll get singles pushes as well though.

wallyman
11-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Matt Hardy is no star! Shelton Benjamin is star and TNA not smart! He and Kurt equals greatness!

i am sorry butt shelton being a great athlete which none of us can deny is not at the level of shelton matt hardy...matt hardy sells merchandise and attracts crowd..he has a a name value him...dirsheets say one of the rreasons wwe didnt wanna release him was bcuz of the amount of merchandise he sells...he aint the highest seller but i am guessin he must do good numbers if they wanted him around...

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Whoever in the original report said Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas are not stars needs to be shot in the fucking face.

As in right now. A bullet to the FACE.

K2Jelly
11-27-2010, 10:24 PM
Whoever in the original report said Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas are not stars needs to be shot in the fucking face.

If Cartman was a wrestling fan, I bet he wouldn't mind shooting THEM in the dick.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 10:30 PM

Agreed. I was actually pissed that these guy won't get signed.

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 10:32 PM
If Cartman was a wrestling fan, I bet he wouldn't mind shooting THEM in the dick.

No Butters was the one shooting people in the dick.

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-27-2010, 10:38 PM
WTF? tna must be either plain old stupuid or really short of funds
get rid of dead weight TNA.

I would love to see haas n benjamin vs beer money, MCMG an ink inc (oj on the last one lol)

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 10:49 PM
If they think the World's Greatest tag teams won't make an impact in there shitty company, they need to go to rehab because they must have a drug problem! The World's Greatest tag team vs MCMG and Gen Me will boost the rating through the roofs! Go kill yourselves TNA but Hulk & Eric are already doing that. You focus on FAT Hardy and Piggie James but not Shelton Benjimen and Charlie Haas. RIP TNA :(

johnadah
11-27-2010, 11:55 PM
As good as Charlie Haas is in the ring, I could care less if TNA picked him up. The most I ever enjoyed seeing Haas on TV was when he started impersonating other wrestlers. Benjamin, on the other hand, is one of the best pure athletes the sport has ever known, not to mention an awesome on screen presence when he is there. If TNA would let there wrestlers shine in the ring the way they did in the pre-Hogan era, then Shelton Benjamin vs. AJ Styles could be one of the best and most exciting matches in the history of the sport.

b0shey
11-28-2010, 02:12 AM
TNA is waiting for Fatty Hardy's 90 day clause to expire so they can make milk the Hardy Boys tag team even more.

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 02:15 AM
As good as Charlie Haas is in the ring, I could care less if TNA picked him up. The most I ever enjoyed seeing Haas on TV was when he started impersonating other wrestlers. Benjamin, on the other hand, is one of the best pure athletes the sport has ever known, not to mention an awesome on screen presence when he is there. If TNA would let there wrestlers shine in the ring the way they did in the pre-Hogan era, then Shelton Benjamin vs. AJ Styles could be one of the best and most exciting matches in the history of the sport.

Sheiky Baby says "Amen"

At least sign and push Benjamin the right way....

Kashdinero
11-28-2010, 06:52 AM
That TNA won't sign TWGTT because they don't think they have enough star power shows their rationale behind their hiring process. Dont expect this to change for while.

Mikeyboy7777777
11-28-2010, 07:17 AM
first of all everybody seems to think benjamin is better than haas first of all benjamin got a bit of a push in wwe and haas didn't they are equal in greatness i mean they are not kurt angle but together they are a tag team of the status that kurt angle is in singles so dixie russo whoever go fuck yourself because not signing these 2 and still continuing to let bischof and his life partner hulk hogan ruin tna sorry but tna will die soon because of this stupid mistake i mean i could see worlds greatest tag team feud with beer money generation me motor city machine guns even london brawling i mean come on this is just the biggest bullshit i heard this day

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 12:43 PM
first of all everybody seems to think benjamin is better than haas first of all benjamin got a bit of a push in wwe and haas didn't they are equal in greatness i mean they are not kurt angle but together they are a tag team of the status that kurt angle is in singles so dixie russo whoever go fuck yourself because not signing these 2 and still continuing to let bischof and his life partner hulk hogan ruin tna sorry but tna will die soon because of this stupid mistake i mean i could see worlds greatest tag team feud with beer money generation me motor city machine guns even london brawling i mean come on this is just the biggest bullshit i heard this day

First of all: Shelton Benjamin is a hell of an athlete. He did so many things. He can fly and he can wrestle. Blame WWE for not giving Haas a chance.

Second of all: This is TNA we are talking about. Bullshit is what the fkin do!

Stupid piss poor news that I have ever heard....

johnadah
11-28-2010, 01:00 PM
first of all everybody seems to think benjamin is better than haas first of all benjamin got a bit of a push in wwe and haas didn't they are equal in greatness i mean they are not kurt angle but together they are a tag team of the status that kurt angle is in singles

I disagree entirely. If we're talking about who is a better mat technician, then they're a lot closer. But Haas is not the caliber of high flyer that Benjamin is. Then again, Haas is actually a little bit better on the mic when he is comfortable. Hollistically viewed, as an athlete alone, I believe Benjamin has a a pretty good edge of=ver Haas.

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 01:43 PM
TNA is waiting for Fatty Hardy's 90 day clause to expire so they can make milk the Hardy Boys tag team even more.

-smh-

Dumbass TNA

Cynicism
11-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Haas seems to be one of those guys good at tag team wrestling to me, when they went singles Shelton showed his true abilities and Haas floundered but when they were a team I thought Haas had the timing that kept them together and the mic work to make them solid. I think you could make a good team putting anyone alongside Haas, but to make it the Worlds Greatest Tag Team you need an amazing athlete. They would be a good signing for TNA, and I want there to be other teams for the Guns to show off against (they may well be the best thing in TNA today but they've already feuded with the companies other good team)

JimmytheBlack
11-29-2010, 04:33 PM

WWE wasted their talent. They should be a lot bigger than they are right now. The TNA tag team division would be a win-win for everyone involved. The fans, the promoters, and more importantly to the superstars themselves.