PDA

View Full Version : TNA Final Resolution final card. *Pick the match booked by Russo*!!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:27 AM
TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan vs. (c) Jeff Hardy of Immortal

SUBMISSION MATCH
Jeff Jarrett vs “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe

CASKET MATCH
“The Monster” Abyss vs “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero

1st BLOOD MATCH
Rob Van Dam vs “The War Machine” Rhino

TNA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
FULL METAL MAYHEM
Motor City Machine Guns (champs) vs Generation Me

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
Tara vs Mickie James

TNA TELEVISION TITLE MATCH
“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles (champ) vs Douglas Williams

TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH
COOKIE SUSPENDED ABOVE THE RING IN SHARK CAGE
Robbie E (champ) vs Jay Lethal

#1 CONTENDER’S MATCH
Beer Money vs Ink Inc.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 11:31 AM
-smh-

looks interesting.....

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:33 AM
4 of the matches just have unneeded stipulations.

Rich Cranium
11-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Why does Russo always like to suspend things or people above a ring, is it a fetish?

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Russo is trying too hard....(Predicts that some TNA "Fan" will defend the PPV card....)

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Why does Russo always like to suspend things or people above a ring, is it a fetish?

Who the hell knows....

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 11:43 AM
Who the hell knows....

-smh-

Dammit Russo....same old shit!

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Who is going to watch this PPV?

Like I should ask....

Bodom
11-28-2010, 02:26 PM
I might, but I sure as hell won't buy it

K2Jelly
11-28-2010, 02:40 PM
TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan vs. (c) Jeff Hardy of Immortal

SUBMISSION MATCH
Jeff Jarrett vs “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe

CASKET MATCH
“The Monster” Abyss vs “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero

1st BLOOD MATCH
Rob Van Dam vs “The War Machine” Rhino

TNA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
FULL METAL MAYHEM
Motor City Machine Guns (champs) vs Generation Me

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
Tara vs Mickie James

TNA TELEVISION TITLE MATCH
“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles (champ) vs Douglas Williams

TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH
COOKIE SUSPENDED ABOVE THE RING IN SHARK CAGE
Robbie E (champ) vs Jay Lethal
#1 CONTENDER’S MATCH
Beer Money vs Ink Inc.

You've gotta be shittin' me -_-

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 02:47 PM
DAMN!!! All of these stipulations in all of these matches is really fucking retarded! This PPV is going to be shit. Like the other PPVs.

Bodom
11-28-2010, 02:50 PM

Russo booking!

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 02:52 PM
I might, but I sure as hell won't buy it

Yeah I might catch a -coughstreamcough-

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 02:54 PM

Lol xD

As a certain deceased silver would say....

Vintage Russo.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-28-2010, 03:04 PM
I do not see the point of pay per view Wrestling when you can easily see the same exact shit on regular television. It is just a scheme to make people pay for something that would be given away in it's entirety on the show that follows the ppv.

Bodom
11-28-2010, 03:08 PM
I do not see the point of pay per view Wrestling when you can easily see the same exact shit on regular television. It is just a scheme to make people pay for something that would be given away in it's entirety on the show that follows the ppv.

And this is exactly why PPV numbers are dropping. Both companies give away PPV quality matches on free televsion, with no hype even!

Necroyeti
11-28-2010, 03:43 PM
I guarantee at least one of those gimmick matches will end in a DQ or count-out or some shit as well.

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 03:52 PM
smh@TNA!

-.-

Bodom
11-28-2010, 05:09 PM
I guarantee at least one of those gimmick matches will end in a DQ or count-out or some shit as well.

Porbably.

Only in TNA can a Casket Match or a Fall Count Anywhere match end in a no contest.

The Brown One
11-30-2010, 06:37 AM
Porbably.

Only in TNA can a Casket Match or a Fall Count Anywhere match end in a no contest.

Agreed. TNA got to explain the rules of their gimmick matches before they start..i know it takes time but it reduces confusion. And then all they got to do is find another way to end the match besides the usual to sell a gimmick match

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 11:02 PM
6/10

Only two matches(IMO): MCMG vs GenMe and Williams vs AJ

Crappy ass ending for a main event. Had Russo Brainfart all over it.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Saw the screw job coming a mile away. There was no way Morgan was going to win and now way Hardy would win clean.

Lowki
12-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Well this PPV was okay i guess. I kinda like Robbie E and Cookie...It's the fist pump with Tazz going "oh oh oh" that gets me everytime.
I could see shark boy coming a mile off due to the many Shark references.

MCMG v Gen Me was pretty awesome as was AJ v Williams.
The rest was meh.
I'll give it a 6/10. I had a feeling it would end crap. The Face referee shouldn't be so obvious against a Heel it doesn't work. Heel ref screwing a Face works, but not the other way around.

And the impact zone crowd need to stfu now. Besides every match having 5-6 'TNA TNA' Chants, they also seemed to chant one name then the other regardless of who was wrestling. Chanting a heel's name to be different is fine, but don't do it every match!! Tools. Also chanting we want tables constantly during the Rhino v RVD and MCMG v Gen Me match got really annoying. There was a bit of a spot fest then immediately "We Want Tables"... It's a TLC match there will be tables...
It's such a small arena that you can hear everything...just like UFC last night at the Palms.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 11:38 PM
The most dumb moment was that the Impact Zone people chanted USA at the Williams/AJ match. AJ was the heel!

Bodom
12-05-2010, 11:40 PM
The most dumb moment was that the Impact Zone people chanted USA at the Williams/AJ match. AJ was the heel!

Hahahahhaha!!!!!!

Lowki
12-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Yup! lol i was wondering that. Even worse was Hardy getting lots of heat when his name was called in the introductions... Then during a Morgan chant the usual morons decide to do a "Let's go Hardy".. Seriously annoying.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Yup! lol i was wondering that. Even worse was Hardy getting lots of heat when his name was called in the introductions... Then during a Morgan chant the usual morons decide to do a "Let's go Hardy".. Seriously annoying.

The Impact Zone people are that stupid....

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Morgan isn't ready for a transformers belt!

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Morgan isn't ready for a transformers belt!

He is ready! Just the shitty booking and storyline is keeping him away.

Necroyeti
12-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Beer Money vs. Ink Inc. - 5/10 (missed the start, to be fair)
Mickie James vs. Tara - 2/10 (punch-kick garbage)
Robbie E vs. Jay Lethal - 3/10
Rhyno vs. RVD - 5/10 (ssslllooowww)
AJ Styles vs. Doug Williams - 8/10
MCMG vs. Bucks - 7/10
Pope vs. Abyss - probably a 4 or a 5, missed the start
Joe vs. Jarrett - 3/10
Hardy vs. Morgan - 3/10 FINISHERS EVERYWHERE

overall: 5.5/10, defo a big improvement on Turning Point but still alot of LOLTNA shit.

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Beer Money vs. Ink Inc. - 5/10 (missed the start, to be fair)
Mickie James vs. Tara - 2/10 (punch-kick garbage)
Robbie E vs. Jay Lethal - 3/10
Rhyno vs. RVD - 5/10 (ssslllooowww)
AJ Styles vs. Doug Williams - 8/10
MCMG vs. Bucks - 7/10
Pope vs. Abyss - probably a 4 or a 5, missed the start
Joe vs. Jarrett - 3/10
Hardy vs. Morgan - 3/10 FINISHERS EVERYWHERE

overall: 5.5/10, defo a big improvement on Turning Point but still alot of LOLTNA shit.

Best matches of the night.

The Chaos Theory on the outside was fun to watch and the Styles Clash to AJ was adding salt on the wound and closing it with gun powder!

The MCMG vs GenMe match was great to watch. I had my fill of tables xD

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Hardy was fucking hammered, what the hell this is not the thing to do 3 days before a court appearance for DRUGS!
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Report_Jeff_Hardy_Hammered_At_TNA_Final_Resol.php

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 12:31 AM

The impact zone fans are dumb enough to chant USA to taunt the heel even if the face isn't from america either.

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Hardy was fucking hammered, what the hell this is not the thing to do 3 days before a court appearance for DRUGS!
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Report_Jeff_Hardy_Hammered_At_TNA_Final_Resol.php

That is no surprise....-.-

Necro and I did notice it when he was coming out......wow Jeff wow...

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 12:35 AM
The impact zone fans are dumb enough to chant USA to taunt the heel even if the face isn't from america either.

That is stupidity! Right there was proof of their ignorance....

Lowki
12-06-2010, 08:53 AM

They were chanting it at Williams to get behind AJ... Stupidity to a tee. There are two major things making TNA look amatuerish: The redneck idiots and the Impact zone.

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 11:01 AM
They were chanting it at Williams to get behind AJ... Stupidity to a tee. There are two major things making TNA look amatuerish: The redneck idiots and the Impact zone.

To TNA Impact Zone people.....this is a GREAT idea....

You chant USA at a guy from the UK.....genius.

jethro
12-31-2010, 07:08 AM
The only good thing about this ppv was AJ vs Doug and MCMG vs GenMe match...if only AJ vs Doug is a 60 minutes iron man match.