PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles World Champion 2013?

Rockstar83
11-22-2012, 12:47 PM
So AJ Styles got pinned and CAN'T get a World Title shot until BFG 2013. Do you think TNA will live up to that and Really wait til BFG 2013 and give Styles a Title shot or will they just break there own rules? (Wish Cena had this clause in WWE so he can't compete for World Title(s) in WWE until WM30! lol) but really what are your thoughts We all know Styles is the FACE is TNA.

Robareid
11-22-2012, 01:21 PM
So AJ Styles got pinned and CAN'T get a World Title shot until BFG 2013. Do you think TNA will live up to that and Really wait til BFG 2013 and give Styles a Title shot or will they just break there own rules? (Wish Cena had this clause in WWE so he can't compete for World Title(s) in WWE until WM30! lol) but really what are your thoughts We all know Styles is the FACE is TNA.

They won't go back on ther word. AJ Styles being the face of TNA and Cena in WWE are very different. Styles is the one guy that people think of when people think of TNA (usually), but they don't shove him down our throats like Cena, and he's not always in a major angle. However, I do see him winning the BFG Series next year, and finally winning the world championship again

Robstar
11-22-2012, 03:04 PM
It would be nice for them to put the belt on Styles and have him hold the belt for a good while, turning away challenges from Roode, Aries, Hardy, Storm, Morgan, Anderson - be sort of a 'take on all comers' champion and shore up the solidity of the World title belt. Plus he deserves it.

HeelTurn
11-22-2012, 03:07 PM
It seems like the long term basis for a storyline leading to him eventually winning the gold at BFG. Pretty good idea if they stick with it.

Rockstar83
11-24-2012, 04:50 PM
The only ones that have improved me to win the TNA World Title numerous of times are Bobby Roode and AJ Styles.

Robstar
11-24-2012, 05:46 PM
The only ones that have improved me to win the TNA World Title numerous of times are Bobby Roode and AJ Styles.

Gonna need a translation on this one?

HCollins-TNA1
12-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Have anyone thought What if AJ Styles win the X-division title before Destination X????

Rick Starr
12-11-2012, 09:15 PM

If you look over atr the WWE CM Punk is breaking records by holding onto the WWE Title. Then TNA is doing the polar opposite by having AJ Styles be in a sex scandal, then he cant get a title shot until BFG 2013, and he continues to loses high profile matches. However he continues to pull off incredible matches, and keeps his status as the Face of TNA...It proves that you don't have to be a "winner" to get over with the crowd, because the fans still love AJ Styles..its brilliant!

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Have anyone thought What if AJ Styles win the X-division title before Destination X????

Best idea they could ever have... Nice thought there HC

SouthernBlood
12-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Best idea they could ever have... Nice thought there HC

Looking at your sig brought me here and made me think of this....Regardless of the rules of Destination X and The X title...To me,It DOESN'T matter if he could turn it in for a world title shot because he simply CAN NOT have any more til BFG 13...No ifs,ands,buts about it.

B-MCINTYRE
12-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Looking at your sig brought me here and made me think of this....Regardless of the rules of Destination X and The X title...To me,It DOESN'T matter if he could turn it in for a world title shot because he simply CAN NOT have any more til BFG 13...No ifs,ands,buts about it.

But it makes it easier for them to not have to worry about the stipulation at destination x. He would just keep the title instead.

SouthernBlood
12-12-2012, 12:08 AM
But it makes it easier for them to not have to worry about the stipulation at destination x. He would just keep the title instead.

True,exactly the way it goes,we'll see though. Me personally I'd like to see it actually happen for It would be good but as stated above...I'm unsure if this "loophole" would work.

B-MCINTYRE
12-12-2012, 12:15 AM
True,exactly the way it goes,we'll see though. Me personally I'd like to see it actually happen for It would be good but as stated above...I'm unsure if this "loophole" would work.

He could try and use the loophole only to get told after giving up the x div belt that he isn't allowed have a match for the heavywieght belt still... He can get pissed off and have anothe rheel turn

SouthernBlood
12-12-2012, 12:22 AM
He could try and use the loophole only to get told after giving up the x div belt that he isn't allowed have a match for the heavywieght belt still... He can get pissed off and have anothe rheel turn

Oh yea ,that would be harsh of management too...I could see it happening but it would almost seem counter productive...With Hogan knowing in advance he couldn't get the shot only to let him give it up anyways then say "No,you knew about no shots before hand"

But...Stranger things have happened.

Robstar
12-12-2012, 12:47 AM

And they always, always stick to storylines and angles in wrestling with no diversion whatsoever :rolleyes:

SouthernBlood
12-12-2012, 12:49 AM
And they always, always stick to storylines and angles in wrestling with no diversion whatsoever :rolleyes:

Exactly...hence "Stranger things have happened"

HCollins-TNA1
12-12-2012, 01:35 AM
Yeah when have TNA or the WWE or any wrestling company been known to ax a idea or storyline????? :cool:

HCollins-TNA1
02-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Was just thinking what would be the ultimate swerve to bring AJ back and give him the World title before Bound for Glory.... Have him under the mask as Suicide..... although doubtful that will happen.....