PDA

View Full Version : Tazz Slip At Turning Point

PJaybe
11-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Been rather busy since the Turning Point UK broadcast on Wednesday, so finally sat down to watch it today. Enjoyed it a lot, but did I really notice Tazz call Joseph Park "Abyss" in the middle of the match with DOC??

Apologies if this has ben picked up on elsewhere, but as I say, been abit delayed in my viewing.......

Philip

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
11-19-2012, 12:35 PM
It must have been a slip up because there is no way, NO WAY, that Joesph Parks can be Abyss. Frankly, it is comical that you are even asserting that.

ToiletBowl
11-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Isnt that the storyline? Like Andre The Giant and the Giant Machine... They are one in the same, but the show is doing their best to make it seem like 2 people even though everyone knows they are the same.

lewism173
11-19-2012, 01:04 PM
I heard it and mentioned it in the live stream I was watching on but no one else really had taken notice.

PJaybe
11-19-2012, 01:05 PM
My comment is merely that Tazz made the slip, most unlike him, and the others just had to pretend to ignore it......... When the angle first started I wondered for a few minutes who TNA had got that looked so like Abyss, then the penny slowly dropped!!!!

Philip

Stihltygre
11-19-2012, 01:16 PM
actually, i think they plan on actually outing themselves, with it... the whole perfect black hole slam, and his snap out of it and into at turning point... i think the goal is to set him up as Multiple personalities... just my call

MachoManFan
11-19-2012, 02:21 PM
I caught it but then Taz has been off his game lately, and often incoherent when he's on his game, so I lolled and carried on. It's a bit like Jerry Lawler calling Primo "Carlito" last night.

Peter Kaymakcian
11-19-2012, 08:15 PM
actually, i think they plan on actually outing themselves, with it... the whole perfect black hole slam, and his snap out of it and into at turning point... i think the goal is to set him up as Multiple personalities... just my call

That was the original plan similar to the three faces of Foley