PDA

View Full Version : King of the Ring...Who are you rooting for?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Well, how about it? Not who you think will win mind you, but who are you rooting for and why? For me, I was rooting for Swagger, but that flew out the window before the tourney even began, so now I'm rooting for either Ziggler, JoMo, or McIntyre because I think they all need pushes. Young blood is necessary right now with injuries and age creeping up on the WWE, and I think Sheamus, Del Rio, and Daniel Bryan can get there w/o a huge push. The other guys have either gotten their pushes already, are too old, or aren't imo deserving of a big push right now.

SilverLace
11-26-2010, 09:18 PM
Ziggler for King!

jhorton1215
11-26-2010, 09:50 PM
King Kofi or The 'Dashing' King

wallyman
11-26-2010, 09:51 PM
del rio will win...for sure.

jhorton1215
11-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Ziggler for King!

Ziggler's not in it

http://coffeeforclosers.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/implied-facepalm.jpg

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Ziggler's not in it

I thought he was in too. it's understandable because he was in the commercial to be in it.

To the other guy who said Del Rio, do you think he will win, do you want him to win, or both?

Personally, I am happy with the field other than Swagger being out (he needs to get a bigger push imo), and I'm glad Mysterio and Big Show didn't make it. Get some of the younger, fresher faces pushes.

K2Jelly
11-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Ziggler's not in it

Did you consider the fact that he didn't read the spoilers and he made this thread in the middle of the show where Ziggler qualifying could still be a possibility?

Bodom
11-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Did you consider the fact that he didn't read the spoilers and he made this thread in the middle of the show where Ziggler qualifying could still be a possibility?

Ziggler wan't even in a qualifying match...........

K2Jelly
11-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Ziggler wan't even in a qualifying match...........

I know. In the beginning of SD, there were no mentions of the qualifying matches so it could be easy to assume Ziggler could qualify if one hasn't already read the spoilers.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 10:38 PM
I know. In the beginning of SD, there were no mentions of the qualifying matches so it could be easy to assume Ziggler could qualify if one hasn't already read the spoilers.

But you don't need to read spoilers to find out what matches there are.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-26-2010, 11:54 PM
But you don't need to read spoilers to find out what matches there are.

Yeah you did. How else would you know? I thought he was in because he is one of Smackdown's rising stars and he was in the commercial. I figured it would be a given he was in under those circumstances.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 11:57 PM
Yeah you did. How else would you know? I thought he was in because he is one of Smackdown's rising stars and he was in the commercial. I figured it would be a given he was in under those circumstances.

Guess im just used to my usual website that lists the matches without posting spoilers.

Thought every site did that.

Cena
11-26-2010, 11:57 PM
Del Rio will win cause he royal in Mexico

Cena
11-26-2010, 11:58 PM
Guess im just used to my usual website that lists the matches without posting spoilers.

What website does Bodom use?

Bodom
11-26-2010, 11:59 PM
What website does Bodom use?

prowrestling.net

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-27-2010, 12:15 AM

Oh Ryan very well may have, I just don't click on those links because I want to know what the matches are as they are announced during the show. I like to be surprised I guess. In any case I am dissapointed that Ziggler is not in it. He's (imo) an interesting character who has really developed into a nice young star. I always knew he had what it takes in the ring, but his mic work recently has impressed me lately. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I see more potential in Ziggler than I do in say a Cody Rhodes, who is hit or miss for me.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:16 AM
Oh Ryan very well may have, I just don't click on those links because I want to know what the matches are as they are announced during the show. I like to be surprised I guess. In any case I am dissapointed that Ziggler is not in it. He's (imo) an interesting character who has really developed into a nice young star. I always knew he had what it takes in the ring, but his mic work recently has impressed me lately. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I see more potential in Ziggler than I do in say a Cody Rhodes, who is hit or miss for me.

Maybe they didn't want to do another Ziggler vs Bryan match?

Thewoodcutter
11-27-2010, 12:32 AM
[QUOTE=Bodom;31678]Maybe they didn't want to do another Ziggler vs Bryan match?[/actually
Good Point. Why would WWE want two guys who can actually wrestler against each other?

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE=Bodom;31678]Maybe they didn't want to do another Ziggler vs Bryan match?[/actually
Good Point. Why would WWE want two guys who can actually wrestler against each other?

Because Bryan's beaten Ziggler 3 times in a row? If people see another match between the two this soon they may assume Bryan will win again?

Plus Ziggler doesn't have the same teflon coating as someone like Jericho. He can't lost so many times and keep his heat.

Not to say I wouldn't LOVE to see another match between them

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-27-2010, 12:47 AM

Here is some infinite wisdom from IPEEINTHESHOWER. if you go on justin.tv and look up wrestling channels a few of them show SMACKDOWN at 6:30 in the morning and it repeats all day. I think they have the Australia feed of the show so they get it early. I just found out about this a few days ago. So you don't have to wait and watch SMACKDOWN on a Friday night at 8:00pm, you should be out drinking, that is if your of legal age.:p

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-27-2010, 01:02 AM
Here is some infinite wisdom from IPEEINTHESHOWER. if you go on justin.tv and look up wrestling channels a few of them show SMACKDOWN at 6:30 in the morning and it repeats all day. I think they have the Australia feed of the show so they get it early. I just found out about this a few days ago. So you don't have to wait and watch SMACKDOWN on a Friday night at 8:00pm, you should be out drinking, that is if your of legal age.:p

Sorry friend I'm straight edged. And no I'm not of the legal age...only 20.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-27-2010, 01:03 AM
Maybe they didn't want to do another Ziggler vs Bryan match?

They wouldn't have to have another Ziggler/Bryan match. They could match both of them up against other opponents. Simple.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 01:08 AM
They wouldn't have to have another Ziggler/Bryan match. They could match both of them up against other opponents. Simple.

Well yeah, but I have a feeling WWE would pit them together again.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-27-2010, 01:11 AM
Sorry friend I'm straight edged. And no I'm not of the legal age...only 20.

My infinite wisdom has failed me, I should have looked at your name. Sorry man, I'm happy your straight edge thats a wonderful thing, hell, I drink enough for the both of us.;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-27-2010, 01:11 AM
Well yeah, but I have a feeling WWE would pit them together again.

Possibly, that's what I think they are gonna end up doing with Sheamus and Morrison. I don't think thier fued is over yet...and I'm actually glad it isn't. they seem to work well together.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-27-2010, 01:13 AM
My infinite wisdom has failed me, I should have looked at your name. Sorry man, I'm happy your straight edge thats a wonderful thing, hell, I drink enough for the both of us.;)

That's not why I call myself StraightxEdgexSaviorx, it's just because of Punk. But w/e. lol.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 01:15 AM
Possibly, that's what I think they are gonna end up doing with Sheamus and Morrison. I don't think thier fued is over yet...and I'm actually glad it isn't. they seem to work well together.

True about Sheamus and Morrison. Their styles go well with each other.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-27-2010, 01:19 AM
True about Sheamus and Morrison. Their styles go well with each other.

I want another PPV match actually. They could easily do it too. All you have to do is have Sheamus' match first, have him win it, Morrison's match next, have Sheamus come out and keep him from winning, and have Morrison cut a promo that says "you interfered in my match becuase your scared I would beat you, etc, etc" The stuff writes itself...

Bodom
11-27-2010, 01:22 AM
I want another PPV match actually. They could easily do it too. All you have to do is have Sheamus' match first, have him win it, Morrison's match next, have Sheamus come out and keep him from winning, and have Morrison cut a promo that says "you interfered in my match becuase your scared I would beat you, etc, etc" The stuff writes itself...

That's certainly one route and what may happen.

No doubt that they'll have at least one more PPV match

Stihltygre
11-27-2010, 01:49 AM
i'm saying Jackson or Seamus, problably Jackson with a Mojo interfere... they need to keep him looking indestructible for a bit longer for his character to work

El_Dandy_LWO
11-27-2010, 02:30 AM
Im all for a heel King, so Del Rio all the way....would like to see Del Rio Vs Bryan in the final

alexrules01
11-27-2010, 05:34 AM
Its good they have 8 new rising stars within the mix... any one of them winning will surely help them get a great push.
Lets think for a minute
Sheamus is the only former WWE champion... he doesn't need the King of the Ring IMO so he's out
Having a feud with Sheamus, and not seeing him get the push, John Morrison will not win
Daniel Bryan won't win. He doesn't have the mic skills to carry to main event and really carry the KOTR win. Being the US champion and eventually moving up will be his ticket to the Main Event
'Dashing' Cody Rhodes- I just don't see him winning
Drew- He has done nothing in the past couple months, Del Rio has taken his spot... so he's out

It will either be Kofi, Del Rio or Zeke. With Zeke just back from injury, I don't know how far they want to push him, so I say he loses to Kofi which sets up a Kofi vs Del Rio final match with Del Rio winning.

So I think Del Rio will win, he's on the HUGE push atm. Who do I want to win? King Danielson would be cool or King Zeke

the wrestling shade
11-27-2010, 11:40 AM
alberto del rio for sure!!!! this guy has it all and right now all he needs is to win the king of the ring so he can back up his charecter

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Del Rio vs Bryan would be a match to see.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Del Rio vs Bryan would be a match to see.

Getting a wrestlegasm just thinking about it.

mrbluto
11-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Alberto Del Rio

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Getting a wrestlegasm just thinking about it.

A submission match would make this match better!

Cena
11-27-2010, 01:44 PM
They not on same brand so no match!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 01:45 PM
They not on same brand so no match!

Isn't it cross brand?

Cena
11-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Isn't it cross brand?

I would argue they no can cross tv station but you know that!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 01:55 PM
I would argue they no can cross tv station but you know that!

Oh wait its cross branded! We may see Del Rio vs Bryan after all!

lucky7pointman
11-27-2010, 02:48 PM
I think jackson will win cuz wwe is high with him right now and a heel sure win the kotr but morrison been on a row so I think he will be in the final and lose but if morrison win I will be shock and I see miz vs morrison at royal rumble for the wwe title

lucky7pointman
11-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Ziggler for King!

Ziggler is not in the tournament

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 03:06 PM
I think jackson will win cuz wwe is high with him right now and a heel sure win the kotr but morrison been on a row so I think he will be in the final and lose but if morrison win I will be shock and I see miz vs morrison at royal rumble for the wwe title

How in the hell you got to Jackson to Miz and Morrison at the Royal Rumble?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-27-2010, 03:12 PM
How in the hell you got to Jackson to Miz and Morrison at the Royal Rumble?

Blame SG

We do....oh wait...

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Blame SG

We do....oh wait...

I just wanted to know the relevence. Look at what he said.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 03:27 PM

Doesn't matter.

We still blame you.

SilverLace
11-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Ziggler is not in the tournament

I think if you read the earlier posts you would have known that we already had that conversation.

Now can you dig it, Sucka - Vintage Booker T

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Doesn't matter.

We still blame you.

Ok ok...you can blame me...but I blame you for everything IPITS does.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Ok ok...you can blame me...but I blame you for everything IPITS does.

Nope. Still your fault for IPITS too.

Cena
11-27-2010, 03:35 PM

Jackson no win because Big Zeke he no have mic skill. He big man but small mouth! You no predict rumble match cause it in PPV in 1st month of year 2011!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Nope. Still your fault for IPITS too.

Nah he is your fault. Not mine.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 03:43 PM

If I was here when IPITS was worse I would have banned him.

You didnt. So its your fault :p

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-27-2010, 03:55 PM

I was jk. I agree it didn't make much sense.

K2Jelly
11-27-2010, 03:56 PM

Are you Snitsky by any chance? :P
You really like saying things aren't your fault.

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Just switch SG around and you get GS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsS6px9HOQE

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-27-2010, 04:21 PM

lmfao!... IrkenInvader has finally succeeded in making me laugh retardedly out loud.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 04:25 PM
If I was here when IPITS was worse I would have banned him.

You didnt. So its your fault :p

That doesn't make a shred of sense!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 04:26 PM

Totally underrated guy!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 04:48 PM

Bodom started his crap!

johnadah
11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Personally, I hope either John Morrison or Sheamus wins it. The win would definitely put Morrison in the WWE Title picture (which is where he belongs). Though I could definitely see WWE making Sheamus the first ever Irish born King of the Ring, and I would be just as happy if they did. Although those two are who I would prefer to win, I expect it to either be Alberto del Rio or Ezekiel Jackson. Zeke is a beast and it would help put him back in the position they were trying to get him to before he got injured. And del Rio is getting an incredible push for someone so new to WWE. I could definitely see them pushing his character even harder with the prestigious crown. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they did. Dos Caras Jr. is awesome. I just wish they let him show off his true talent.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Bodom started his crap!
bwahahahahah!!!!!!

Its catching on!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 07:37 PM
bwahahahahah!!!!!!

Its catching on!

http://images.memegenerator.net/jesus-says/ImageMacro/1896324/Jesus-says-Stfu-and-gtfo.jpg

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 07:37 PM
jo mo in slo mo gets my root. impressive wrestler.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 07:38 PM
jo mo in slo mo gets my root. impressive wrestler.

Oh hey look its that guy.

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Oh hey look its that guy.

i don't mean any harm. just want to give my thoughts on threads.

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 07:40 PM

Get your gravity banhammer powered up.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 07:40 PM

I am not your problem! Consult to Bodom! :)

Silverdust
11-27-2010, 07:52 PM
Why are you guys stealing my namesake? Pecking order: Silverdust, SilverGhost, SilverLace, SilverCena, SilverWWTNA!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Why are you guys stealing my namesake? Pecking order: Silverdust, SilverLace, SilverCena, SilverWWTNA, SilverGhost!

Fixed for accuracy ;)

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Fixed for accuracy.

Fixed for accuracy.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-27-2010, 08:00 PM
I love pie.. DOH! ;)

Awesome! What kind?

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Awesome! What kind?

I can speak for Bodom on this.....

PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!!@!@!@!@!@!

BodomInvader
11-27-2010, 08:05 PM
Del Rio FTW!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Awesome! What kind?

All sorts of Pie.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Why are you guys stealing my namesake? Pecking order: Silverdust, SilverGhost, SilverLace, SilverCena, SilverWWTNA!

Silverdust, SilverLace, SilverCena=don't count

SilverWWTNA=????

SilverGhost=original

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-27-2010, 08:10 PM
SilverGhost is indeed the original.

;D!!!!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:12 PM
SilverGhost. Original.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-27-2010, 08:14 PM
On this website he is.

When I 1st signed up it was You, AgeOfNowhere, SilverGhost, RKOViper, Bellywolves, and me. The other Silvers arrived months prior.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-27-2010, 08:15 PM
On this website he is.

When I 1st signed up it was You, AgeOfNowhere, SilverGhost, RKOViper, Bellywolves, and me. The other Silvers arrived months prior.

And Robstar..

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Grrrrr just let me laugh at SG.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Grrrrr just let me laugh at SG.

Lol xD Not this time.

What these guys fail to realize that I didn't pick "silver" as a color.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 08:22 PM
On this website he is.

When I 1st signed up it was You, AgeOfNowhere, SilverGhost, Robstar, RKOViper, Bellywolves, and me. The other Silvers arrived months prior.

Thank you :D

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Lol xD Not this time.

What these guys fail to realize that I didn't pick "silver" as a color.

I'll find another way.

And believe me, I will

Bwahahahahha

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 08:25 PM
I'll find another way.

And believe me, I will

Bwahahahahha

Bodom I am basically this....http://www.serebii.net/ssbb/items/sandbag.jpg

You can beat me down all you want but I'll always get back up.

K2Jelly
11-27-2010, 08:28 PM

Not if we falcon punch you off the ledge!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:28 PM

Oooooo I like those!

They're fun.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Not if we falcon punch you off the ledge!

I'll stop you with my Meta Knight!

K2Jelly
11-27-2010, 08:30 PM

Meta Knight is horseshit compared to Lucas!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:32 PM

What the fuck is a Meta Knight.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-27-2010, 08:32 PM
Bodom I am basically this....http://www.serebii.net/ssbb/items/sandbag.jpg A CONDOM WITH EYES!

That thing looks weird.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:33 PM
BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're alright Advocate. I approve.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Meta Knight is horseshit compared to Lucas!

Lucas is annoying! But good.

@Bodom

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39388/812275-ssbb_metaknight_by_musetrigger_large.jpg

Meta Knight

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 08:37 PM
That thing looks weird.

-coughSandbagcough-

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Lucas is annoying! But good.

@Bodom

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39388/812275-ssbb_metaknight_by_musetrigger_large.jpg

Meta Knight

Yeah....I still have no idea what the hell that thing is

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 09:09 PM
That thing looks weird.

-smh-

Why would you add something like that?

Bodom
11-27-2010, 09:10 PM
-smh-

Why would you add something like that?

Because it's funny? And sort of true?

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Because it's funny? And sort of true?

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/572617/4238172/0/1188803326/Sandbag.jpg = condom?

Bodom
11-27-2010, 09:15 PM
http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/572617/4238172/0/1188803326/Sandbag.jpg = condom?

But some ribs on the side, a nipple at the top and you got a condom

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 09:17 PM
But some ribs on the side, a nipple at the top and you got a condom

-smh-

I'll end it here and resume the KOTR thread.....

on topic: Del Rio vs Bryan is a match I wanna see!

I wanna see a submission match between them!

BodomInvader
11-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Del Rio should win KOTR because it fits his gimmick

dxtaker
11-28-2010, 07:30 PM
I want JoMo to win. He desperately needs the push. But I doubt, he'll win. It will probably be Sheamus or Alberto Del Rio.