PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart Agrees with EWN on Bischoff/Hogan Regime

SilverLace
11-26-2010, 05:48 PM
I found it interesting what Bret Hart recently stated and how it reflects how the majority of us feel:

TNA Wrestling, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff:

"I'm so unfamiliar with TNA. I don't know what they're doing. More so than ever, when they've tied themselves in with the genius of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, I immediately focus on something else. I've been there, done that. I know between the two of them, they don't have a good idea in their head about wrestling."

Pay Attention Dixie!

Bodom
11-26-2010, 05:53 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

SilverLace
11-26-2010, 06:02 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Best Reply Ever!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 06:03 PM
This is just another example of everyone see's that those two are a virus and Dixie is to blind or stupid to see it. It was Thursday yesterday and the thought of watching impact was the last thing on my mind. I'm sure I'll speed through it sometime but it has gotten to the point where I just don't give a http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOucqZ7xiqeQkUQMdj0OWl_p62RZ6BZ AoQkLzYmXBDywyQw7Ya anymore about TNA. When you have a crack head as your champion can things get any worse?

U MAD???

K2Jelly
11-26-2010, 07:14 PM
This is just another example of everyone see's that those two are a virus and Dixie is to blind or stupid to see it. It was Thursday yesterday and the thought of watching impact was the last thing on my mind. I'm sure I'll speed through it sometime but it has gotten to the point where I just don't give a http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOucqZ7xiqeQkUQMdj0OWl_p62RZ6BZ AoQkLzYmXBDywyQw7Ya anymore about TNA. When you have a crack head as your champion can things get any worse?
U MAD???

Sure. Let him have his own belt while throwing away the last thing they had that had meaning and value to their company.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Sure. Let him have his own belt while throwing away the last thing they had that had meaning and value to their company.

What do you mean? Last I checked Kurt Angle was still employed ;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-26-2010, 09:49 PM
If you can draw a crowd... You are ultimately a contender for their main event belt! It does not matter if you served time for rape, murder, robbery, or drug dealing. Because they are being real! But... at the same time they are not. Why would half of TNA's roster kiss Jeff Hardys ass? Is he sharing his weed an coke with them or something?

Bodom
11-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Probably true.

Failing a drug test doesn't matter in TNA!

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 09:51 PM
If you can draw a crowd... You are ultimately a contender for their main event belt! It does not matter if you served time for rape, murder, robbery, or drug dealing. Because they are being real! But... at the same time they are not. Why would half of TNA's roster kiss Jeff Hardys ass? Is he sharing his weed an coke with them or something?

Since TNA allows drug use......so maybe.

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 11:56 PM

But nobody in the company draws a larger crowd than anyone else. They have the same amount of people turning out for TNA events now as they had pre-2010. It's a niche product, and it's always going to remain a niche product, regardless of who they bring in. People can argue to the contrary all they want, but the ratings prove it is what it is.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 11:59 PM
But nobody in the company draws a larger crowd than anyone else. They have the same amount of people turning out for TNA events now as they had pre-2010. It's a niche product, and it's always going to remain a niche product, regardless of who they bring in. People can argue to the contrary all they want, but the ratings prove it is what it is.

I think I agree here. Impact zone people are the same....the ultimate proof is in the ratings.

Speaking of the Impact Zone people.....they need to get their trailer park trashy asses out of rasslin!

Cena
11-27-2010, 12:02 AM
I think I agree here. Impact zone people are the same....the ultimate proof is in the ratings.

Speaking of the Impact Zone people.....they need to get their trailer park trashy asses out of rasslin!

They have rights!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:04 AM
They have rights!

No they don't!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 12:06 AM
They have rights!

HELL NO!

You are high!

Rich Cranium
11-27-2010, 12:11 AM
The only rights they have is to get their asses to the Jerry Springer show!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 12:13 AM

That is NOT a right at all.

Trailer park trash=last chance for Jerry to have ratings

Thewoodcutter
11-27-2010, 12:35 AM
I can't believe they haven't left the impact zone yet. Change it up a little for fucks sake.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-27-2010, 12:36 AM

Exactly. :cool:

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 12:37 AM
I can't believe they haven't left the impact zone yet. Change it up a little for fucks sake.

We actually have talked about that. We are amazed as well. The show would grow if they went on the road but the wrestlers would complain about that......but some ideas is to travel and do some tapings on the East coast of the US. Just that.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:38 AM

The desperately need to.

Kashdinero
11-27-2010, 12:44 AM

That is NOT a right at all.

Trailer park trash=last chance for Jerry to have ratings

Ever since Bodom described what the "zone fans" were like a little while back I've taken great pleasure in studying them whenever they show the hard camera or heaven forbid, a close up of them. There's an old saying "if youve got it flaunt it" well TNA have no business flaunting the "zone fans" whatsoever!! The producer who calls for close ups of the fans
reaction should be shot. It is an insult to the "trash" that make up the Springer audience to be compared with this lot!

On the Topic of Bret Hart badmouthing Hulk and The Bisch. It nothing new... He's been doing the same thing every chance he he gets since 1999. That Dixie didn't heed the advice of those who have worked for/with them speaks volumes.
Don't expect any change/progression as long as these two cunts are around.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 12:50 AM
Ever since Bodom described what the "zone fans" were like a little while back I've taken great pleasure in studying them whenever they show the hard camera or heaven forbid, a close up of them. There's an old saying "if youve got it flaunt it" well TNA have no business flaunting the "zone fans" whatsoever!! The producer who calls for close ups of the fans
reaction should be shot. It is an insult to the "trash" that make up the Springer audience to be compared with this lot!

On the Topic of Bret Hart badmouthing Hulk and The Bisch. It nothing new... He's been doing the same thing every chance he he gets since 1999. That Dixie didn't heed the advice of those who have worked for/with them speaks volumes.
Don't expect any change/progression as long as these two cunts are around.

Wait.....trash from Jerry Springer is BETTERthan Impact zone people?

-mindblown-

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:51 AM
Wait.....trash from Jerry Springer is BETTERthan Impact zone people?

-mindblown-

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahhaa

So true.....

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Since TNA allows drug use......so maybe.

Not only do they allow it, its f'n encouraged (i.e there world champion)

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 12:56 AM
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahhaa

So true.....

I never thought that the Impact Zone people are that low.

Next thing....fundamentalists and creationists>Impact Zone people

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:57 AM
The sad part. The drug tests really are a joke. Failing doesn't mean a damn thing.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-27-2010, 12:59 AM
The Impact zones new name http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXhwBb0Bip2ZS8qsTrdWDE3TONzvW8y Ghr1s7vv1kKYaPc4wcpMw

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-27-2010, 01:00 AM
The sad part. The drug tests really are a joke. Failing doesn't mean a damn thing.

The talent might even get a bonus if they fail one. You never know when dixie is in charge.

Kashdinero
11-27-2010, 01:01 AM
Can you imagine if this was announced in the Zone: "TNA will be going on the road shortly and we will never be coming back due to the fact that you are the trashiest crowd in the history of T.V"

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 01:01 AM
The Impact zones new name http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXhwBb0Bip2ZS8qsTrdWDE3TONzvW8y Ghr1s7vv1kKYaPc4wcpMw

Basically!

I hate them. I am Impactzonist.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 01:02 AM
Can you imagine if this was announced in the Zone: "TNA will be going on the road shortly and we will never be coming back due to the fact that you are the trashiest crowd in the history of T.V"

I would die of laughter.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 01:07 AM

Put it on a DVD and i'll fucking buy it.

Seriously.

Kashdinero
11-27-2010, 01:10 AM
I would die of laughter.

Do the fans have a secret entrance to get into the Zone or are they paraded around universal studios first like some kind of Circus Attraction?

Bodom
11-27-2010, 01:12 AM
Do the fans have a secret entrance to get into the Zone or are they paraded around universal studios first like some kind of Circus Attraction?

Sort of hidden entrance. You're lead there by a old fat lady screaming into a megaphone.

Im not joking either.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 01:14 AM
Sort of hidden entrance. You're lead there by a old fat lady screaming into a megaphone.

Im not joking either.

Eww....one thing I would not do if I was in Orlando is go to the Impact Zone....

Kashdinero
11-27-2010, 01:16 AM

Im not joking either.

Sounds classy!

I wonder how much the rent is at universal!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Eww....one thing I would not do if I was in Orlando is go to the Impact Zone....

Why not? It's a free wrestling show. You certainly get your moneys worth.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 01:18 AM
Why not? It's a free wrestling show. You certainly get your moneys worth.

I know I would....but I am worried that I would become one of "them"

Bodom
11-27-2010, 01:23 AM

Don't talk to anybody and you'll be fine and stand close to the rail. That's what I did. It's away from the "crowd"

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 01:26 AM
Don't talk to anybody and you'll be fine and stand close to the rail. That's what I did. It's away from the "crowd"

Lol thanks for the future tip!

Iron Ape
11-27-2010, 02:21 AM
Do you guys really think TNA taking their tiny little show on the road would actually help to grow their business? I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. I think they could give tickets away and those bingo halls would still have room for, well, actual bingo. People just aren't interested in that shit, regardless of whether it comes to them or not.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Do you guys really think TNA taking their tiny little show on the road would actually help to grow their business? I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. I think they could give tickets away and those bingo halls would still have room for, well, actual bingo. People just aren't interested in that shit, regardless of whether it comes to them or not.

If they enforced on the tickets being given away....

I think it can make their business grow a bit but they need more exposure. Being stuck in Orlando isn't good.

Iron Ape
11-27-2010, 02:37 AM
If they enforced on the tickets being given away....

I think it can make their business grow a bit but they need more exposure. Being stuck in Orlando isn't good.

Doesn't help to expose more people to your product when your product is complete shit. All that does is make more people acutely aware of your shitty product.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 02:44 AM
Doesn't help to expose more people to your product when your product is complete shit. All that does is make more people acutely aware of your shitty product.

Well....

Exposing shitty product+people liking this shitty product=people throwing away their money because people like the shitty product.

TNA is such a great scam xD

And YOU KNOW how some "intelligent" TNA fans are. They would throw their money away from this.

Iron Ape
11-27-2010, 02:51 AM
Well....

Exposing shitty product+people liking this shitty product=people throwing away their money because people like the shitty product.

TNA is such a great scam xD

And YOU KNOW how some "intelligent" TNA fans are. They would throw their money away from this.
The thing is, most of the kind of people who said shittiness appeals to are already aware of the company. That breed of idiot seems to come pre-equipped with built in shit detectors to keep them on the cusp of such things.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 03:00 AM
The thing is, most of the kind of people who said shittiness appeals to are already aware of the company. That breed of idiot seems to come pre-equipped with built in shit detectors to keep them on the cusp of such things.

-coughImpactZonetrailerparkpeoplecough-

Lowki
11-27-2010, 07:12 AM
I hate how impact zone people think they are being smarks by "cheering" for heels etc. Is it just me that has noticed that nearly every match in TNA has a back and forth name chant?
Or maybe the fans are just that stupid they need reminding of who is actually in the ring...

Kashdinero
11-27-2010, 07:28 AM
I hate how impact zone people think they are being smarks by "cheering" for heels etc. Is it just me that has noticed that nearly every match in TNA has a back and forth name chant?
Or maybe the fans are just that stupid they need reminding of who is actually in the ring...

It's probably because the line between heel's and faces is so blurred that the dumb Fucks can't work out who to cheer for so they cheer for both! Remember Russo hates the story of good v bad and if he had his way there'd be a roster full of Tweeners battling in a machine gun on a pole battle royal every week!

el gabo
11-27-2010, 08:56 AM

The only good chant they got is Joe's gonna kill you. and I think is isn't even there's (ROH?)

Bodom
11-27-2010, 09:30 AM

The main reason to take the show elsewhere is just to get away from that damn Impact Zone crowd. That crowd is one of many problems thats damaging to the product. Of course they have bigger problems they need to fix *coughfirevincerussocough*, but it's a good first step.

Regardless of it being a shitty product they desperately need the exposure. There's people out there who have never even HEARD of TNA. Iv heard stories of people going up to Ric Flair or Mick Foley and asking them when they'll be TV again. At least get people to become aware of TNA's existence.

Is it "cure all"? No. At least it would be a baby step in the right direction. Where they go from there will really tell us if this company will be around 5 years from now.

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 10:23 AM
-coughImpactZonetrailerparkpeoplecough-

Thats one helluva cough.

Rich Cranium
11-27-2010, 11:07 AM
The main reason to take the show elsewhere is just to get away from that damn Impact Zone crowd. That crowd is one of many problems thats damaging to the product. Of course they have bigger problems they need to fix *coughfirevincerussocough*, but it's a good first step.

Regardless of it being a shitty product they desperately need the exposure. There's people out there who have never even HEARD of TNA. Iv heard stories of people going up to Ric Flair or Mick Foley and asking them when they'll be TV again. At least get people to become aware of TNA's existence.

Is it "cure all"? No. At least it would be a baby step in the right direction. Where they go from there will really tell us if this company will be around 5 years from now.

You and your logic!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:21 AM
You and your logic!

Sigh..............

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Sigh..............

Shame on you this TNA we're talking about.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:25 AM

And why I just quit watching it. The frustration gives me a headache

CobraNightviper
11-27-2010, 04:40 PM
This has been nothing but tna bashing where the hell is that wally guy or that xpac fan to put over tna when you need them?lol just kidding I think tna fans are mostly juggalos or hillbillies

Necroyeti
11-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Speaking of juggalos, I'm still in awe that an actual promotion called "Juggalo Championshit Wrestling" exists. What a fascinatingly shit subculture.

On Topic:
Bischoff - An utter genius in the mid 90s, but seemingly hasn't evolved with the times and keeps following his now tired "controversy creates cash" business model. Likely has a major coke habit.
Hogan - The "Poochie" of pro wrestling since at least the 90s. He needs to go back to his home planet.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 07:20 PM

Wait wait wait! In WWE we DON'T need logic! But TNA....we need all the logic to understand their shit.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Speaking of juggalos, I'm still in awe that an actual promotion called "Juggalo Championshit Wrestling" exists. What a fascinatingly shit subculture.

On Topic:
Bischoff - An utter genius in the mid 90s, but seemingly hasn't evolved with the times and keeps following his now tired "controversy creates cash" business model. Likely has a major coke habit.
Hogan - The "Poochie" of pro wrestling since at least the 90s. He needs to go back to his home planet.

I would just quit....

miff666
11-27-2010, 07:22 PM
The only reason I still watch tna at the moment is force of habit and the tag team divsion couldnt care less about anybody else on the roster in their current roles and lose the will to live whenever the x division is wrestling at the moment I do not want to watch that wanker robbie E in the ring unless it envolves him sitting down and saying sorry to all the tna fans for his fucking gimmick and his wresling skills

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Wait wait wait! In WWE we DON'T need logic! But TNA....we need all the logic to understand their shit.

is "logic" your prefered type of weed?

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 07:43 PM
is "logic" your prefered type of weed?

Its amazing that you think I smoke weed.

-smh-

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 07:49 PM
I found it interesting what Bret Hart recently stated and how it reflects how the majority of us feel:

TNA Wrestling, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff:

"I'm so unfamiliar with TNA. I don't know what they're doing. More so than ever, when they've tied themselves in with the genius of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, I immediately focus on something else. I've been there, done that. I know between the two of them, they don't have a good idea in their head about wrestling."

Pay Attention Dixie!

This is why i'm a fan of Bret. He speaks his mind and doesn't give a damn what anybody thinks. Hogan and Bishoff do not know what they are doing in TNA. They have a WCW mind. TNA is paying the price for it.

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Its amazing that you think I smoke weed.

-smh-

It was a joke, I don't really think you smoke it.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 07:57 PM
It was a joke, I don't really think you smoke it.

tsktsktsk xD

I don't do that stuff since there is no reason for me to use it. My friends do but I don't.

BodomInvader
11-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Never do drugs!

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Never do drugs!

What the Hell!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 08:05 PM
Never do drugs!

Interesting.....

Iron Ape
11-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Some of the most intelligent people I know are habitual marijuana users. Some of the stupidest people I know don't use drugs at all. Weird how that works, isn't it?

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Some of the most intelligent people I know are habitual marijuana users. Some of the stupidest people I know don't use drugs at all. Weird how that works, isn't it?

Where would you put me in?

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 09:27 PM

I've noticed that in my circle of freinds.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 09:27 PM

You know my vote ;)

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 09:32 PM
You know my vote ;)

-smh and facekeyboards-

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-27-2010, 09:37 PM
O__O;;;;

Well then..

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Damn hippies.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 09:46 PM
O__O;;;;

Well then..

What? I iz dum witout WEED!?

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-27-2010, 10:03 PM
What? I iz dum witout WEED!?

I heard that Weed actually opens up your mind?

But you would be dumb after drinking a lot of Vodka.

Drunk person typing. ---> Yoopi owujld tlak lyke tnis!

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 10:09 PM

But you would be dumb after drinking a lot of Vodka.

Drunk person typing. ---> Yoopi owujld tlak lyke tnis!

Man....I have seen that many times! xD It was very fun!

BodomInvader
11-27-2010, 10:09 PM

Yeah, then you create art like Jeff Hardy!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Yeah, then you create art like Jeff Hardy!

You're thinking of crank.

BodomInvader
11-27-2010, 10:15 PM
You're thinking of crank.

True, very true!

Iron Ape
11-27-2010, 10:27 PM

Well, I honestly don't know you that well, man. You definitely come across as a nice, likeable guy, but I don't think I've seen quite enough to accurately gauge your intelligence. If it helps, though, there are some people here whose stupidity is kind of glaring from the get-go, and I can safely say that you're not one of those folks. :D

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Well, I honestly don't know you that well, man. You definitely come across as a nice, likeable guy, but I don't think I've seen quite enough to accurately gauge your intelligence. If it helps, though, there are some people here whose stupidity is kind of glaring from the get-go, and I can safely say that you're not one of those folks. :D

I think he's talking about you Bodom.

Iron Ape
11-27-2010, 10:51 PM
I think he's talking about you Bodom.

Not even close, Sigmund.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 10:53 PM

I thank you for your kind words. I am honored.

Cena
11-27-2010, 10:56 PM
I think Dixie should listen to us and she marry Vince after he leave Linda and they supercouple!

K2Jelly
11-27-2010, 10:58 PM
I think Dixie should listen to us and she marry Vince after he leave Linda and they supercouple!

-facepalm-

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 11:00 PM

Hey i'm the fan of Cena on EWN alright!!!!!!! SMFH @ Cena

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 11:00 PM

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/ognumb/gtfo-take-fail.jpg

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Not even close, Sigmund.

Playing the part of Silverdust here: Who were you talking about?

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Playing the part of Silverdust here: Who were you talking about?

The most hated asstool on this forum..... YOU. Hey you should change your name to Silverasstool.

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 11:11 PM
The most hated asstool on this forum..... YOU. Hey you should change your name to Silverasstool.

I'm going to create that profile so noone else can use it.

Iron Ape
11-27-2010, 11:12 PM

How is it that, despite your completely broken english, you still manage to never make any spelling mistakes? That doesn't quite compute. I'm beginning to get the impression that your bad grammar is on purpose.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:13 PM
I'm going to create that profile so noone else can use it.

Im not so sure you want to be a Silver Asstool.

Silverdust
11-27-2010, 11:18 PM

There are enough Silver people! On a side note, did you like the Miz upon his debut in WWE?

Iron Ape

1,073 of his posts seem to indicate otherwise. ;)

SilverGhost
How is it that, despite your completely broken english, you still manage to never make any spelling mistakes? That doesn't quite compute. I'm beginning to get the impression that your bad grammar is on purpose.

Um....dude....it IS on purpose.

We know.....OOPS!

SilverAsstool

This is the first and last post for this profile.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:19 PM
There are enough Silver people! On a side note, did you like the Miz upon his debut in WWE?

No actually. I hated him and felt it was only a matter of time till he was released.

Silverdust
1,073 of his posts seem to indicate otherwise. ;)

Are you the CIA Director of EWN with so many statistics?

Bodom

We know.....OOPS!

SHHHHHHH He's not supposed to know that we know!

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 11:20 PM

And I thought I was an ass. SMH @ Cena

Iron Ape
11-27-2010, 11:20 PM

We know.....OOPS!

Ooh, do tell. Whose alias is it?

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 11:21 PM
This is the first and last post for this profile.

Bodom you can ban that profile if you want.

SilverGhost
SHHHHHHH He's not supposed to know that we know!

My ninja skills has failed me there!

Iron Ape
Are you the CIA Director of EWN with so many statistics?

Not so much as I'm the guy with the ability to look left.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:22 PM
Not so much as I'm the guy with the ability to look left.

lol.......

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:24 PM

Almost like tarnished silver and a little Rich

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 11:25 PM

I can tell his super secret......IT IS NOT ME xD

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 11:25 PM
bodom you can ban that profile if you want.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:26 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh relax. He didn't mean you ;)

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 11:32 PM

Don't go or you will blend in with TNA MARKS!!! And the creepy lady who licked AJ Styles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4CyOx0C6YA

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Almost like tarnished silver and a little Rich

for the mentally challenged like me who are you talking about.

SilverWWTNA
11-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Oh relax. He didn't mean you ;)

Yes lord! Yeah Bodom you should ban Cena. Making fun of non-English speaking people. SMFH @ Cena

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 11:35 PM
for the mentally challenged like me who are you talking about.

Use context clues.

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Use context clues.

I don't need my conacts in to read these posts.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:39 PM
I don't need my conacts in to read these posts.

CONTEXT! not CONTACTS

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 11:40 PM
CONTEXT! not CONTACTS

Apparently I do need my contacts.

Iron Ape
11-27-2010, 11:46 PM
CONTEXT! not CONTACTS

Hahahaha. I eagerly await the day that astrophysics become relevant to the discussion here so Irken finally has a chance to show us exactly what he's made of.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:47 PM
Why not glasses? I could never do contacts, glasses for me

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:48 PM
Hahahaha. I eagerly await the day that astrophysics become relevant to the discussion here so Irken finally has a chance to show us exactly what he's made of.

Its bound to happen in the TNA section. TNA is constantly defying physics by both sucking and blowing

IrkenInvader
11-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Its bound to happen in the TNA section. TNA is constantly defying physics by both sucking and blowing

I have my theories but I'm still doing the math.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 11:51 PM

We need the OG Stephen Hawking here!

But his intelligence would go down because of TNA.

Rich Cranium
11-27-2010, 11:54 PM
He would say TNA is a black hole!

Bodom
11-27-2010, 11:55 PM
I have my theories but I'm still doing the math.

How much math does it take to prove TNA is stupid?

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 12:01 AM
how much math does it take to prove tna is stupid?

2+2=tna sucks bigtime!!!

Rich Cranium
11-28-2010, 12:02 AM
2+2=tna sucks bigtime!!!

minus the tag team division

Bodom
11-28-2010, 12:05 AM
minus the tag team division

Multiplied by Eric Bischoff to the square root of Hulk Hogan

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 12:07 AM
Multiplied by Eric Bischoff to the square root of Hulk Hogan

Equals TNA being a MASSIVE shithole

Iron Ape
11-28-2010, 12:08 AM
This entire last page has been gold. Kudos to everyone involved.

Rich Cranium
11-28-2010, 12:09 AM
Equals TNA being a MASSIVE shithole

As theorized by Steven Hawking!

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 12:16 AM
As theorized by Steven Hawking!

Stephen Hawking is an OG.

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 12:16 AM
This entire last page has been gold. Kudos to everyone involved.

-bows like a master-

Necroyeti
11-28-2010, 10:46 AM
lim f(TNA) = bankruptcy
TNA ---> Hogan

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 11:07 AM
lim f(TNA) = bankruptcy
TNA ---> Hogan

Great equation that TNA sucks.

Bodom
11-28-2010, 11:08 AM
lim f(TNA) = bankruptcy
TNA ---> Hogan

Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

Bravo.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-28-2010, 11:59 AM
-bows like a master-

What is with your odd obsession for bowing to everyone?

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 12:14 PM
What is with your odd obsession for bowing to everyone?

Why do you question what I do?

Bodom
11-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Why do you question what I do?

You're asking why someone called TheDevilsAdvocate is questioning you?

SilverGhost
11-28-2010, 02:12 PM
You're asking why someone called TheDevilsAdvocate is questioning you?

why are you questioning me that I questioned someone named TheDevilsAdvocate that was questioning me that I answered with a question?

Lowki
11-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Wow. Reading everything after my last post has taken some effort but kudos for the read lol Oo