PDA

View Full Version : A-Ry F-Bomb

miraistreak
11-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Pretty sure I'm not the only one who heard it, but right before raw goes off the air when he's talking to Miz he says.
"Your whole life! Your whole Fucking Life!"

I'm like.... dude DUI and now and an F-Bomb.... smart kid this Alex Riley is.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Pretty sure I'm not the only one who heard it, but right before raw goes off the air when he's talking to Miz he says.

I am amazed that he still has a job.

SilverCena
11-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Maybe he didnt realize they were still on the air. Can this be seen on youtube Big SG?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Please allow the most stand out has the best f-e-u-d and most liked forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Come on people, we are in the USA and we have the freedom of speech. I'm not saying I want a 10 year old dropping the f bomb but I don't believe its a sin or a so-called bad word. It is a form of expression plain and simple. Should you use that word in church or in front of your child probably not. it is not only a wonderful word it's probably my favorite. It can be used as a verb, adverb, adjective,command,interjection,noun and can logically be used as virtually any word in a sentence (e.g., "Fuck the fucking fuckers"). its one of the very few words that can be used as a infix (e.g., "Am I sexy? Absofuckinglutely!") I think we need to give A-RY a break, it was a special moment in the Miz's life and he was expressing how the MIZ wanted to be WWE champ his whole life.
This clip from youtube is basically the same thing A-RY did but this time it was the Vice President of the US that dropped the f-bomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRW_a45N3OQ

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 04:13 PM
please allow the most stand out has the best f-e-u-d and most liked forum poster in the ewn community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Come on people, we are in the usa and we have the freedom of speech. I'm not saying i want a 10 year old dropping the f bomb but i don't believe it its a sin or a so-called bad word. It is a form of expression plain and simple. Should you use that word in church or in front of your child probably not. It is not only a wonderful word it's probably my favorite. It can be used as a verb, adverb, adjective,command,interjection,noun and can logically be used as virtually any word in a sentence (e.g., "fuck the fucking fuckers"). Its one of the very few words that can be used as a infix (e.g., "am i sexy? Absofuckinglutely!") i think we need to give a-ry a break, it was a special moment in the miz's life and he was expressing the how the miz wanted to be wwe champ his whole life.
This clip from youtube is basically the same thing a-ry did but this time it was the vice president of the us that dropped the f-bomb

booooyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Please allow the most stand out has the best f-e-u-d and most liked forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Come on people, we are in the USA and we have the freedom of speech. I'm not saying I want a 10 year old dropping the f bomb but I don't believe its a sin or a so-called bad word. It is a form of expression plain and simple. Should you use that word in church or in front of your child probably not. it is not only a wonderful word it's probably my favorite. It can be used as a verb, adverb, adjective,command,interjection,noun and can logically be used as virtually any word in a sentence (e.g., "Fuck the fucking fuckers"). its one of the very few words that can be used as a infix (e.g., "Am I sexy? Absofuckinglutely!") I think we need to give A-RY a break, it was a special moment in the Miz's life and he was expressing how the MIZ wanted to be WWE champ his whole life.
This clip from youtube is basically the same thing A-RY did but this time it was the Vice President of the US that dropped the f-bomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRW_a45N3OQ

But...even people can train themselves to NOT use words like that. Most of the time, they aren't even necessary.

miraistreak
11-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Oh personally I don't really care if he wants to say "fuck" all night long. I'm just saying he should have been on his toes given his DUI just days prior and not done anything stupid like drop one, especially with how close that camera was. I just noticed it while rewatching the MITB cash in and went "dude.... you're a dumbass." and figured I'd share.

SilverCena
11-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Can you add the video clip to a post?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 04:26 PM
But...even people can train themselves to NOT use words like that. Most of the time, they aren't even necessary.

I agree, there is a time and place for everything. Should you use the word in every other word that comes out of your mouth, no. There are times when it is inappropriate to use and in bad taste. But a wise man once said “The kind of people who always go on about whether a thing is in good taste invariably have very bad taste” I tend to agree with him.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 04:31 PM
I agree, there is a time and place for everything. Should you use the word in every other word that comes out of your mouth, no. There are times when it is inappropriate to use and in bad taste. But a wise man once said “The kind of people who always go on about whether a thing is in good taste invariably have very bad taste” I tend to agree with him.

Alright....Riley going crazy for Miz for winning the title....I mean its good and all but at that time its not really necessary. Especially if the kiddies are around. I would imagine that Riley(and most) are cursers in real life.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 04:33 PM
Alright....Riley going crazy for Miz for winning the title....I mean its good and all but at that time its not really necessary. Especially if the kiddies are around. I would imagine that Riley(and most) are cursers in real life.

I am a curser so I don't see a problem with it, then again I didn't hear him say it so I don't think its much of a problem 2x.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 04:35 PM
I am a curser so I don't see a problem with it, then again I didn't hear him say it so I don't think its much of a problem 2x.

I do agree that there is nothing wrong with cursing but that would be on the personal level. Unless in your workplace that the boss doesn't give a damn, cursing would get someones attention.

But then again....eh...

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-26-2010, 04:42 PM
I just re-watched the part that is in question. It just sounds like mumbling to me.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 04:43 PM
I just re-watched the part that is in question. It just sounds like mumbling to me.

Vid Please :)

xAzureSkye
11-26-2010, 04:46 PM
We need the video so we can decipher ourselves whether it is an f-bomb or not

Jaws
11-26-2010, 04:55 PM
just type "miz cashes in" on youtube and watch towards the end of one of the videos. I heard it pretty clear. I thought I heard it when I originally watched it on tv but no one ever said anything about it so I thought I was hearing things.

Cornzone2
11-26-2010, 05:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Fq9gv7r1E&feature=related

Around 8:15 - 8:20 It's the part where the camera zooms into the title to the part where Riley hugs him.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 05:03 PM
I don't think it was an f-bomb

the wrestling shade
11-26-2010, 05:03 PM
this is guy is realy on the lose i just dont know why is wwe keeping him i mean i dont get it wrong he is a great talker in the ring but whats the next for this guy i mean he is realy started to bored me

Bodom
11-26-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't think it was an f-bomb

More like an awwwweeesssooommmeeeee bomb.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 05:12 PM
More like an awwwweeesssooommmeeeee bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBuO4qBLiy4

Bodom
11-26-2010, 05:16 PM
No. Thats an Awesome Bomb.

Totally different from an aaawwweeesssooommmee bomb

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 05:20 PM

Mike Awesome and Awesome Kong giving the Miz an Awesome Bomb through flaming tables?

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 05:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSRadlZp1Mg

Bodom
11-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Mike Awesome and Awesome Kong giving the Miz an Awesome Bomb through flaming tables?

Any you wonder why I act like an ass to you.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 05:28 PM

Aww hit a nerve there? Miz powerbombed through tables by people who have "awesome" in their name doesn't sit well with you? xD

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 05:29 PM

Is this awesome enough?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA9wFUU1TqI&feature=related

xAzureSkye
11-26-2010, 05:31 PM
meh. not REALLY an f-bomb, sounds like it a bit.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 05:33 PM
meh. not REALLY an f-bomb, sounds like it a bit.

I didn't catch it....

daniel bryan mark
11-26-2010, 05:37 PM
You know what it sounds like to me?

AN F-BOMB FROM A-RY!!!!!

Bralon23
11-26-2010, 05:41 PM
He said your whole freakin life

SilverLace
11-26-2010, 05:44 PM
I wonder if A-Ry will continue following Miz around now that Miz has the WWE title.

el gabo
11-27-2010, 08:16 AM

Would give everything I have to see that.

SgtGohan
11-27-2010, 09:19 AM
he said your whole frickin life not fucking life

AwesomeLegendKiller
11-27-2010, 12:11 PM
it was an f-bomb... nice xD btw i just noticed that cole made a mistake by saying he won it at wrestlemania xD.. motherFUCKING dickhead ^^

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:25 PM
it was an f-bomb... nice xD btw i just noticed that cole made a mistake by saying he won it at wrestlemania xD.. motherFUCKING dickhead ^^

I caught that too.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Michael Cole= Fail

Rich Cranium
11-28-2010, 01:12 AM
It looks as though A Ry is lucky HBK nor his family were not hurt in their accident with a DUI driver cause he almost definitely would have been released then!

SaberToothTigerz
11-28-2010, 05:21 AM
lmao i heard it too but hey riley is just a rookie give him a break xD

dxtaker
11-28-2010, 07:11 PM
I heard the F-Bomb. I don't know about the rest of you but I sure did. Didnt notice Cole though, I'll have to watch again.

dxtaker
11-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Still didnt see the Cole part, around what time is it?

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 07:21 PM

This is the reason I called him a tool. What a fuck-up.

IrkenInvader
11-28-2010, 07:37 PM
I like how emotional Miz was, you could see he was extremely happy.

SilverWWTNA
11-28-2010, 07:49 PM
I like how emotional Miz was, you could see he was extremely happy.

He always wanted that to happen. He worked hard to get there no matter what anybody thought of him and i'm glad to see him as the new WWE Champion.