PDA

View Full Version : TNA and WWE talent trade

westy
11-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Ok guys here are the rules:

# They have to be currently employed with the company.
# If they are currently injured or off screen they are still eligable to be selected
# Realistic :) Come on I don't want (WWE) Hornswoggle for (TNA) AJ Styles. TNA would never accept that.
# Wrestlers, Divas, GM are allowed.
# Three wrestlers from each company to be traded. (3) TNA and (3) WWE
# Any level, main event, opener.

Can't wait to hear what you say.

(3) TNA to WWE
(3 WWE to TNA

Rich Cranium
11-26-2010, 09:52 AM
Never gonna happen!

westy
11-26-2010, 09:56 AM
I 100% agree with you there, but this is a fantasy situation. WWE and ECW did some trading once. TNA and AAA are kind working together. Forget the whole realism aspect, and think doomsday scenario. WWE and TNA are in dire straits and need something to help boost ratings. They both agree on doing this.

Rich Cranium
11-26-2010, 09:59 AM
Ok, I think instead of talent I would start by trading some TNA tag team creative writers to WWE and some WWE Singles division creative writers to TNA because that is where they are in dire straits.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 10:30 AM
But half of TNA roster is exWWE anyway, taking their best stars would just cripple them.

westy
11-26-2010, 10:48 AM
But half of TNA roster is exWWE anyway, taking their best stars would just cripple them.

Hmmm I don't think you get what this is bud. It's a trade, meaning 3 TNA wrestlers go to the WWE, but the WWE need to give TNA 3 wrestlers of the same quality. If they are ex or not, it doesn't matter. I'm sure WWE wouldn't say no thanks to Kurt Angle or RVD if they wanted to return.

Ok an example.

(TNA) Sting to WWE
(WWE) Shawn Micahels to TNA

(TNA) AJ Style to WWE
(WWE) CM Punk to TNA

(TNA) Kurt Angle to WWE
(WWE) HHH to TNA

Something like that.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 10:59 AM
Hmmm I don't think you get what this is bud. It's a trade, meaning 3 TNA wrestlers go to the WWE, but the WWE need to give TNA 3 wrestlers of the same quality. If they are ex or not, it doesn't matter. I'm sure WWE wouldn't say no thanks to Kurt Angle or RVD if they wanted to return.

Ok an example.

(TNA) Sting to WWE

(TNA) AJ Style to WWE
(WWE) CM Punk to TNA

(TNA) Kurt Angle to WWE
(WWE) HHH to TNA

Something like that.

Oh I understand it, WWE already fired half of TNA's roster so they don't want them. Witha few exceptions Hardy (massively over), RVD (if he can stay off the weed)*(same with Hardy), and Hogan( massively over with the marks).
They don't want Angle because he takes too many pills.
Taking guys like AJ and replacing them with CM Punk is an awesome idea.
Sting for HBK? HBK retired and Sting ain't far from it.
HHH in TNA hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha, not likely.

westy
11-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Oh I understand it, WWE already fired half of TNA's roster so they don't want them. Witha few exceptions Hardy (massively over), RVD (if he can stay off the weed)*(same with Hardy), and Hogan( massively over with the marks).
They don't want Angle because he takes too many pills.
Taking guys like AJ and replacing them with CM Punk is an awesome idea.
Sting for HBK? HBK retired and Sting ain't far from it.
HHH in TNA hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha, not likely.

And which 3 wrestlers would TNA get for RVD, Hardy and Hogan going to WWE?

TNA 'The very best'
11-26-2010, 11:11 AM

Ok an example.

(TNA) Sting to WWE

(TNA) AJ Style to WWE
(WWE) CM Punk to TNA

(TNA) Kurt Angle to WWE
(WWE) HHH to TNA

Something like that.

Dude you came up with this, and your first rule was, to still be employed by the company, and then your first pick was HBK who is retired.

YOU HIGH???????

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 11:12 AM
And which 3 wrestlers would TNA get for RVD, Hardy and Hogan going to WWE?

Noone cause it aint happening, they all prefer TNA to WWE.

Cena
11-26-2010, 11:12 AM
Cena is fired so he free to go TNA! He light match in their product and they bring back monday war. That is deal you no refuse!

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Cena is fired so he free to go TNA! He light match in their product and they bring back monday war. That is deal you no refuse!

Ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the dumbest idea in the history of wresling, Cena would bury everyone, AJ, Hardy, Sting, RVD, Morgan, and John probably has the balls to try and make Hogan job to him.

westy
11-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Dude you came up with this, and your first rule was, to still be employed by the company, and then your first pick was HBK who is retired.

YOU HIGH???????

No just sick :( Not in the head, but I have man flu.

Cena
11-26-2010, 11:38 AM
Ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the dumbest idea in the history of wresling, Cena would bury everyone, AJ, Hardy, Sting, RVD, Morgan, and John probably has the balls to try and make Hogan job to him.

Ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He cannot spell WRESTLING!

Rassling_Fan
11-26-2010, 11:41 AM
Well, someone has to actually try to do this without commenting about how dumb this is or that his example broke the rules....

Beth Phoenix to TNA - Without Awesome Kong or ODB, TNA needs a powerhouse female and she fits the bill.
Madison Rayne to WWE - Pretty much to be the third member of Laycool.

Yoshi Tatsu to TNA - He hasn't been used much since ECW. He would make a fine addition to the TNA X-Division.
Samoa Joe to WWE - With Joe being the leader and teaming up with the Usos, we could have an all Samoan Group who would dominate the singles, Tag team and women's division.

John Cena to TNA - He's a big Ratings Draw and TNA needs one.
Sting to WWE - He's still listed as a TNA employee. And a dream match between the Undertaker and Sting is a no brainer.

Freder
11-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Gail Kim to TNA, Lacey Von Erich to WWE
Tyson Kid to TNA, Rob Terry to WWE
Kofi Kingston to TNA, Amazing Red to WWE (mainly to see him vs Rey)

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 11:55 AM
Well, someone has to actually try to do this without commenting about how dumb this is or that his example broke the rules....

Beth Phoenix to TNA - Without Awesome Kong or ODB, TNA needs a powerhouse female and she fits the bill.
Madison Rayne to WWE - Pretty much to be the third member of Laycool.

Yoshi Tatsu to TNA - He hasn't been used much since ECW. He would make a fine addition to the TNA X-Division.
Samoa Joe to WWE - With Joe being the leader and teaming up with the Usos, we could have an all Samoan Group who would dominate the singles, Tag team and women's division.

John Cena to TNA - He's a big Ratings Draw and TNA needs one.
Sting to WWE - He's still listed as a TNA employee. And a dream match between the Undertaker and Sting is a no brainer.

Nice use of logic but noone in wrestling uses logic.

Cena
11-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Exactly, Cena to TNA equals ratings! He may not put them over but all of Cenas fans will convert to TNA just for him and that is huge!

PS - I used a grammer check website to help me with my sentence.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Exactly, Cena to TNA equals ratings! He may not put them over but all of Cenas fans will convert to TNA just for him and that is huge!

PS - I used a grammer check website to help me with my sentence.

Looks like that grammer check that you have needs a grammar check.

Cena
11-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Looks like that grammer check that you have needs a grammar check.

Sorry, are you giving me warning about spelling error?

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:11 PM

Just pointing out that your "grammer check" program is kinda off.

TNA 'The very best'
11-26-2010, 12:14 PM
No just sick :( Not in the head, but I have man flu.

haha,
Get Eric Young into WWE dont care who goes in the other way except Santino, them two as a comedy act would be amazing, great tag team too, WWE missed out by not signing him

TNA 'The very best'
11-26-2010, 12:16 PM

Cena is pisssed, run for the hills, SUPERCENAAAAAA

body slam
11-26-2010, 12:21 PM
I'll play

maryse - madison
dibiase - roode
henry - morgan

tupelojoe81
11-26-2010, 12:53 PM
looks like that grammer check that you have needs a grammar check.

epic fail

thejman93
11-26-2010, 01:04 PM
I know this isn't playing by the rules but how 'bout cena for the entire TNA tag team division

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 01:04 PM
epic fail

So....Grammer>Grammar?

I have been always told its "grammar".

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 01:05 PM
I know this isn't playing by the rules but how 'bout cena for the entire TNA tag team division

The TNA tag team division is very talented. But if they go to WWE.....you know what happens....

Stihltygre
11-26-2010, 01:44 PM
ok nice concept ( ignoring the a$$hattery and stupid comments about this theoretical exercise won't happen, we know it won't )

for my money lets go with
wwe-tna: Beth phoenix for Eric young ( yeah i know it's not a division equal swap but no one said it had to be)
Kane and Taker for Beer Money,

young gets to do some good comedy work with Santino ( i agree it would rock)
Beer Money gets to teach the Tag team division some stuff.
Taker gets shots at AJ, Joe, Morgan, etc... and the whole Sting thing
Kane gets to work with Abyss, Morgan, and the other BIG guys in Tna to teach them how to be effective platforms for smaller wrestlers or how to move intimidatingly in the ring... add in we get to see the Guns Versus the Brothers of destruction which just for how skilled a platform taker and Kane both are would be brilliant, and as skilled as the guns are we may see some of the brothers old spark...then they both get to tombstone Hogan and Bischoff

Silverdust
11-26-2010, 01:47 PM
ok nice concept ( ignoring the a$$hattery and stupid comments about this theoretical exercise won't happen, we know it won't )

for my money lets go with
wwe-tna: Beth phoenix for Eric young ( yeah i know it's not a division equal swap but no one said it had to be)

young gets to do some good comedy work with Santino ( i agree it would rock)
Taker gets shots at AJ, Joe, Morgan, etc... and the whole Sting thing
Kane gets to work with Abyss, Morgan, and the other BIG guys in Tna to teach them how to be effective platforms for smaller wrestlers or how to move intimidatingly in the ring... add in we get to see the Guns Versus the Brothers of destruction which just for how skilled a platform taker and Kane both are would be brilliant, and as skilled as the guns are we may see some of the brothers old spark...then they both get to tombstone Hogan and Bischoff

Dont you think Kane and Taker would be too big and slow for TNA's tag teams?

WoodenBulldozer
11-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Tna Receives: MVP, Sheamus, Big Show
WWE receives Kazarian, Hernandez, Mick Foley

I always loved Foley as that commissioner/g.m role

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-26-2010, 02:09 PM
WWE DRAWS:

1. Rob Van Dam

2. Robert Roode

3. Kurt Angle

TNA Draws:

1. Edge

2. Christian

3. Evan Bourne

Daniel Bryan
11-26-2010, 03:39 PM
To WWE:

Abyss- feud with kane or undertaker or both

MCMG- just bc they are my favorite tag team and probably the best in the business right now and WWE needs some tag team help

To TNA:

Edge- just so i can see him spear the shit out of the TNA roster

Ted Dibiase- i think he could be a main eventer on TNA

Cody Rhodes- bc he sucks

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 03:42 PM

They're both big slow tanks that are know for not selling, perfect for fighting little guys.

Rassling_Fan
11-26-2010, 04:35 PM

Beer Money is the most over thing in TNA no matter what they do. People who say they are only WWE fans can't help but like these guys. Combine that with the Marketing Power of the WWE and they could be rolling in cash for all parties involved!

alexrules01
11-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Anonymous RAW GM for Hulk Hogan

Bodom
11-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Beer Money is the most over thing in TNA no matter what they do. People who say they are only WWE fans can't help but like these guys. Combine that with the Marketing Power of the WWE and they could be rolling in cash for all parties involved!

No doubt that Beer Money could make WWE a ton of money if WWE were to get behind them.

SilverCena
11-26-2010, 08:55 PM
No doubt that Beer Money could make WWE a ton of money if WWE were to get behind them.

Get behind them? jk, seriously, WWE would split beer money up but Robert Roode would make a great singles star!

Bodom
11-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Get behind them? jk, seriously, WWE would split beer money up but Robert Roode would make a great singles star!

Don't remind me!!!!

K2Jelly
11-26-2010, 09:10 PM
TO TNA:
-Beth Phoenix
-John Morrison
-Big Show

TO WWE:
-Amazing Red
-Sarita
-Matt Morgan

SilverLace
11-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Daniel Bryan to TNA
Matt Morgan to WWE

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Daniel Bryan to TNA
Matt Morgan to WWE

In the room please.....
-starts chainsaw-

Stihltygre
11-27-2010, 01:38 AM

whatch them both work with small guys , not many big guys can do it because they are too big and slow, Kane and Taker are really good at making the little guys look faster and being a platform for them to work off of. one of the things that always impressed me about Taker was actually his speed though, i've fought guys over 250 and only one i know i would remotely call fast, taker is telegraphing and pulling his shots and still making it look pretty damn quick. i think they'd both apreciate the chance to up their game working with guys like the TNA divisions

alexrules01
11-27-2010, 07:05 AM
I have to agree, out of all the big guys, Taker and Kane could move... probably not as fast as they used to, but at least they can run lol