PDA

View Full Version : What WWE needs to do right now?

sporty
11-26-2010, 06:24 AM
1. unite the brands
2. unite wwe and whc titles
3. bring GM/commisioner
4.bring the McMahon family
5.bring back hardcore and Cruiserweight titles
6.to bring more tag teams (FCW and Roh maybe) cuz they have about 3 tag teams right now :/
7.storylines!!!!!!
8.blood ,violence , sexy divas ,couples
9.interesting gimmicks
10.and to bring/return main event superstars !
What do u think?

TheBeardOfZeus
11-26-2010, 07:01 AM
1. unite the brands
3. bring GM/commisioner
6.to bring more tag teams (FCW and Roh maybe) cuz they have about 3 tag teams right now :/
7.storylines!!!!!!
9.interesting gimmicks
What do u think?

Personally? most of it, no. WWE is PG now and it will stay like that for a long time.I agree that they could do with a RAW GM, better storylines and gimmicks and a stronger tag division, but i'm enjoying their product now as a split brand.

In all honesty, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

captainmoonlight
11-26-2010, 07:19 AM
everythings ok, smackdown is suffering at the minute as punk has left, and takers injured.

got a feeling jericho will be back in smackdown after xmas

WoodenBulldozer
11-26-2010, 07:35 AM
Uniting the brands is tough because alot of the main eventers dont want heavy travel schedules and appearing on both shows as well as house shows= a lot of traveling.

Necroyeti
11-26-2010, 08:11 AM
1. no
2. no
3. yes
4. no
5. FUCK NO and FUCK YES
6. yes but not from ROH. They're too good for WWE
7. ?????
8. don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care
9. sure why not
10. FUCK YEAH BRING BACK THE GAME AND HOK HOGAN BURY EVERYONE IN SIGHT

maddogg336
11-26-2010, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=sporty;31098]1. unite the brands
3. bring GM/commisioner
7.storylines!!!!!!
9.interesting gimmicks
What do u

Tna has most of that And they suck

Taxi Driver
11-26-2010, 09:36 AM
1. Bring back Funaki to the WWE
2. Bring Funaki to RAW and make him WWE Champion
3. Then draft Funaki to SmackDown! and make him a World Champion
4. Make Funaki a 22x World Champion
5. Then make Funaki own Triple H and John Cena fairly in a match
6. When Vince McMahon retires make Funaki the new Chairman of the WWE

Rich Cranium
11-26-2010, 09:50 AM
3. bring GM/commisioner
7.storylines!!!!!!
9.interesting gimmicks
What do u think?

Raw GM is Stephen Hawking!

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 10:09 AM
Basically that whole list says

"Be like 2001 WWF"

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 10:25 AM
3. bring GM/commisioner
7.storylines!!!!!!
9.interesting gimmicks
What do u think?

I agree with these ones.
If you watched Survivor Series then you know that the 3 matches they had with almost no build up what so ever were the best ones that night, Creative sucks right now

1. unite the brands
What do u think?

Don't unite the brands but make it so they can move someone to the other brand without having a draft.
Don't unify the titles, having one title for each show has worked since the division and it'll keep working.
The McMahon's are still here just in the back wich is where they do best.
It doesn't take blood to make a good match just don't stop the match when someone does bleed, wrestling is violent already, the divas here now are only good for sexy pillowfights, we have one couple and the children don't know why they should care about them.
We have main event guys, Edge, Orton, Kane, Swagger, Triple H will be back.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Basically that whole list says

"Be like 2001 WWF"

Hurrah, we are a massive corperation, lets devolve, thats always fun!

Tell em hawk!"
11-26-2010, 10:28 AM
Employ most of the ROH roster.

Rich Cranium
11-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Employ most of the ROH roster.

and then destroy whatever type of career they could of had

lucky7pointman
11-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Unite the brand is a bad idea no lie edge will not be where he is now if it was not for the brand spilt he is only a 2 time wwe champion when he was on raw he was weak on raw on sd he is strong and unite the whc and wwe if they do that they going to put the title on the person who draw money and who the kids love the most and I know people love morrison he will be push back down if that happen he will not get a break maybe 5 to 6 yr after wwe unite the brand and I am a stephanie mark so I don't mind her coming back lol
Cw I don't mind they bringing back but just know that divison will be more around rey cuz kids love him that might be the only title will put od new stars who is under 220 pound and hardcore it like noone know wwe stars r human like us and they get hurt and I think this be the only reaseon tagteam will be back cuz the brand unite cuz they got to find someone for the guys they will not used in single and I feel wwe sure take pg cuz when I was young and when a kid get hurt cuz wrestling they always blame on wwe and now wwe is pg I see noone getting mad with wwe for wat they do and I do miss divas look like slut with wearing sexy bikin giving me blue ball ☆LL☆

Cena
11-26-2010, 11:08 AM
I like think they hype single star and no tags. Establish you tag team as mean something and you = better produce for us fans. Singles is fine at moment dont touch it cause it needs no touch.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 11:10 AM
I like think they hype single star and no tags. Establish you tag team as mean something and you = better produce for us fans. Singles is fine at moment dont touch it cause it needs no touch.

I didn't understand that middle sentence one bit.

Cena
11-26-2010, 11:14 AM
I didn't understand that middle sentence one bit.

Make tags mean something!

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Make tags mean something!

Why didn't say that in the first place?

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 12:11 PM
I think it would be a good idea to unify the titles. The WHC is a nostalgia belt at best and the spinning WWE title was stupid in 2005 in 2010 going on 2011 it has no place being the number one prize in the business.
What's the point of having two "main" championships defended on the same PPV, whatever title is defended first becomes devalued.
If they dont choose to unify the titles then I would like to see the return of brand specific PPV's. I know that the numbers weren't what WWE found acceptable when they tried this before but with the amount of talent they have at their disposable they only have themselves to blame for not making it work.

On a Side note WWE's promotion of survivor series was SHOCKINGLY poor. I have no idea what they were playing at and hope the buyrate reflects the effort they put into promoting the card as a whole and not just the regurgitated main events.

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Why didn't say that in the first place?

He did. Just not in english.

There's alot guys like that around here isn't there lol

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:14 PM
I think it would be a good idea to unify the titles. The WHC is a nostalgia belt at best and the spinning WWE title was stupid in 2005 in 2010 going on 2011 it has no place being the number one prize in the business.
What's the point of having two "main" championships defended on the same PPV, whatever title is defended first becomes devalued.
If they dont choose to unify the titles then I would like to see the return of brand specific PPV's. I know that the numbers weren't what WWE found acceptable when they tried this before but with the amount of talent they have at their disposable they only have themselves to blame for not making it work.

On a Side note WWE's promotion of survivor series was SHOCKINGLY poor. I have no idea what they were playing at and hope the buyrate reflects the effort they put into promoting the card as a whole and not just the regurgitated main events.

That means both titles are devalued. There are times that the WWE title is defended first and the WHC is in the main event and vice versa.

One title is enough. So I agree.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:15 PM
He did. Just not in english.

There's alot guys like that around here isn't there lol

Actually no. People have good English here. I am just like "what?" when Lucky7 types. I have to reread to get something out of it.

Rich Cranium
11-26-2010, 12:17 PM
I agree unifying whc and wwe is a good thing because how many world champs does one company need? However, I would leave US/IC championships as seperate entities.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:19 PM
I agree unifying whc and wwe is a good thing because how many world champs does one company need? However, I would leave US/IC championships as seperate entities.

The last part is a must. Yet WWE wants to unify them. I wanna know the logic why they would do that if the midcarders need those titles to grow.

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Actually no. People have good English here. I am just like "what?" when Lucky7 types. I have to reread to get something out of it.

If I have to re-read a post to get something out of it I tend to not bother with it at all. My posts aren't perfect but capitals and punctuation marks go a long way when trying to get a (lucky7)point(man) across!

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:29 PM
If I have to re-read a post to get something out of it I tend to not bother with it at all. My posts aren't perfect but capitals and punctuation marks go a long way when trying to get a (lucky7)point(man) across!

Exactly. Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation can go a long way.

"Lets go eat Grandma!"
"Lets go eat, Grandma!"

Silverdust
11-26-2010, 12:31 PM

What is it that you are trying to get him across? A bridge?

Silverdust
11-26-2010, 12:32 PM

"Lets go eat Grandma!"
"Lets go eat, Grandma!"

You have mentioned on SEVERAL posts that you are enrolled in college. Are you going to be an English teacher?

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 12:40 PM

The WCW international title always comes to mind when I think of/see the WHC. as opposed to the WCW/NWA world heavyweight title that it's meant to represent!
As for the US and IC titles being unified, I agree 100%.... BUT should such a unification match take place I would like for it to be Daniel Bryan v Kaval. These guys would put on such a great match it would be worth the sacrifice!

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:42 PM
You have mentioned on SEVERAL posts that you are enrolled in college. Are you going to be an English teacher?

No./-smh- -.-

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 12:47 PM

"Lets go eat Grandma!"
"Lets go eat, Grandma!"

I'm confused?!? (sorry for being ignorant)

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 12:48 PM
What is it that you are trying to get him across? A bridge?

Yeah an unfinished one.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 12:48 PM

I think the bottom one is right.

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 12:50 PM
I think the bottom one is right.

Bottom what?

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Bottom what?

"Lets go eat Grandma!"
---->"Lets go eat, Grandma!"

K2Jelly
11-26-2010, 01:11 PM

You see, without the quotation between eat and Grandma, the setence above the bottom sentence suggests that the speaker wants to eat his or her grandmother. WITH the quotation, the sentence suggests the speaker wants to eat something WITH her grandmother.

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 01:12 PM
"Lets go eat Grandma!"
---->"Lets go eat, Grandma!"

Thanks for that! I really couldn't see the coma. DOH!

Silverdust
11-26-2010, 01:13 PM
You see, without the quotation between eat and Grandma, the setence above the bottom sentence suggests that the speaker wants to eat his or her grandmother. WITH the quotation, the sentence suggests the speaker wants to eat something WITH her grandmother.

So this thread is an English lesson now? Who is the audience, Grandpa?

K2Jelly
11-26-2010, 01:16 PM
So this thread is an English lesson now? Who is the audience, Grandpa?

Apparently, you are. :P

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 01:17 PM

perfect explanation! I really didn't see the quotation! Had I seen it an explanation wouldn't have been nessisary. Double DOH!

El_Phenomenal
11-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Remember when they had Brand specific PPVs only and cross branded in major PPVs, i think they should go back to that. Gives more time for a brand to explore a storyline better. Oye Hijo!!!

Silverdust
11-26-2010, 01:44 PM
Remember when they had Brand specific PPVs only and cross branded in major PPVs, i think they should go back to that. Gives more time for a brand to explore a storyline better. Oye Hijo!!!

Oya me chico, Do you think they should be the world titles seperate?

NecroButcher187
11-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Let's see: Start by unifying the 2 major titles, with one champ going between both brands, and dumping that cartoonish WWE title belt they have now for a more regal, traditional one. I, personally, would like to see WWE keep the WHC belt...but we know Vinnie Mac ain't havin' that!! I'd like to see the round WWE belt they had right before the first unification come back. Next, get rid of those copper Tag Team belts, bring back the classic WWE Tag Team belts, and actually create and nurture a tag team division. I'd keep the IC and US belts on their respected brands for the mid-carders. Next, have the Divas that are good in-ring continue to compete, and the rest start to bring back the valet/manager role. I see they're starting to do it, but I'd definitely continue. They could also use a charismatic male manager to form a small stable similar to Heenan's faction he had in the late 80's-early 90's. Finally, bring back the Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight title, with one champ that goes between boths brands similar to the world champ.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 05:35 PM

I like button this.

SilverLace
11-26-2010, 05:58 PM
I like button this.

-smh- That makes no sense

K2Jelly
11-26-2010, 06:40 PM
-smh- That makes no sense

Neither does liking Cole.

SilverLace
11-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Neither does liking Cole.