PDA

View Full Version : BEST IN THE WORLD **Official Discussion Thread**

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 11:14 AM
In case you missed it, here's the announcement of the e-fed: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27221-Introducing-BEST-IN-THE-WORLD

This is the main discussion page for the e-fed BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Things will be updated here regularly so please check in often. Now, go on and start posting!!

**PAGE WILL BE UPDATED WITH ALL SORTS OF INFO SOON!**

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/BITWSMALLER.jpg

**ATTENTION EVERYONE WANTING TO BE A PART OF BITW**

Our roster page is available now for you to put your character bio's into!
If you want to be a part of BITW, PLEASE contact Ka$h OR R(ob) in order for us to discuss it. If you are not OFFICIALLY on our roster, PLEASE do not add your bio to the roster section!! THANKS!

BITW BIO PAGE: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27320-BEST-IN-THE-WORLD-Bio-Thread

BEST IN THE WORLD ROSTER:

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander (Zapphoman) F (eWN World Heavyweight Champion)

K-Jammin (K-Jammin) H

Ma$$Dinero (Kashdinero) H

Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra (SilverGhost) F

Depri$e (Chunkkynutzzz) T

NightWolf (NightWolf) T

Mike Muir and April Snow (eyehatecena) H

Lenny Ray Beauregard (68WPayne) F

The Sandman (Rated_R(ob)KO) F (eWN Horrorcore Champion)

The Sleeper (SLEEPY LOCO 1) F

Shaz (Shaz11) F

Elliott Bonebreak (Poot-Hair) H

Athena (Glamour Girl) F

Snair (BabaSnair) F

"Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky and Nicole Belzova (Kashdinero and PandaMassacre) H

RedruM and Al Qaeda Rashida (Rated_R(ob)KO) F

Deshawn Johnson (D.J.) ?

Ano Doom (Southern Blood) H

Artemis Eclipse (Rated_R(ob)KO) H

Seth Thirteen (Silverghost) F

Black Tear (Zapphoman) H (INACTIVE)

The Butcher (Rated_R(ob)KO) H

Samson (Kashdinero) F

Tad Locust (NightWolf) H (INACTIVE)

Chainsaw (Rated_R(ob)KO) F

Macabre (Rated_R(ob)KO) H

Psycho Siaki (samoan619) F

The Prophecy (Heel Turn) H

Ryan Wells (Airbourne) F

Rob Rage (Robareid) F

Spencer Churchill (WadeBarrett79) T

Malcolm Cage (Rehmix) F

Sagittarius Blue and Pices Pink (Scribbler_Jones) T

Archer Black and Violet Virgo (Scribbler_Jones) T

AJ Dixon (Rehmix) H

Havock (wrestlingfan) F

Brock Edwards (TCC) H

"Southern Wizard" Bam (Destruction) H

Sergio Fantastico w/ Wor Jimmy (Heel Turn) F

M.I.A.M.I. (samoan619)

Eden Sky (Glamour Girl)

Avidco (TNAWhat!) H

Infernio (TNAWhat!) F

Chris Divine (Beark88) F

JMan (thejmanhimself) H

Kyojin (no1eddiefan) F

Eddie Juarez (no1eddiefan) T

HolyJose (HolyJoseHimSelf) H

Dingo Mac (B-MAC) F

Ali Kazam (B-MAC) H

Robstar (RobstarHimself) H

TAG TEAMS
The Panzer Division [Oli, Karl, Sasha, and Barbie Panzer] (eyehatecena) T

Bricarus [Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer and Damian Icarus] (Kashdinero) H

WAR-LOCK [WAR and LOCK] (Poot-Hair and Rated_R(ob)KO) F (INACTIVE)

SKARE DEM KREW [Lucifer Diablo and Naik Reven] (Kashdinero and K-Jammin) H

Iconography [Ben Reilly Kent and Jason Todd Kent] (Rated_R(ob)KO) F

ANNOUNCERS
Chuck and Rock Marvel

HORRORCORE ANNOUNCER
Straights

RING ANNOUNCER
Bobby Morris

MAIN EVENT RING ANNOUNCER, AND HOST OF UNSCRIPTED
Gregory Samuels

INTERVIEWERS
Collin Hobert and Justin Mann

THE COMMITEE
William. A. Hill (BITW spokesperson), Dutch Ross, Deborah Jackson, Samuel Kent, Zap Alderman, Robert Wayne, and Iron Ape)

BEST IN THE WORLD ARENAS
The Grauman Chinese Theatre (Hollywood, CA)
The Electric Factory (Philadelphia, PA)
Hammerstein Ballroom (Manhattan, NY)

No_1eddiefan
11-12-2012, 11:19 AM
I'll be the mature one here and say:

Good luck. I'm sure you'll all do wonders over here.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 11:23 AM
I'll be the mature one here and say:

Good luck. I'm sure you'll all do wonders over here.

And I'll say, right back at ya'. I'm sure Blood Harvest will be great. :)

Kashdinero
11-12-2012, 11:30 AM
That's right, peeps.

It all starts here.

Thanks again to everyone who signed up and showed their love.

#MeansTheWorldToUncleKash

Grind_Bastard
11-12-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm midly interested in this, but I don't think I have enough time to create another character and make it relevant (I don't feel much like using one of my already created fellas.)

So, may the Force be with you!

K-Jammin
11-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Let's do this motherfuckers!

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Looks great and nice roster. Can not wait until its up and running. And glad to be a part of this new efed

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 11:53 AM

I keep waiting for Orton to blink for some reason. Glad to have you around again, man. It feels great!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Looks great and nice roster. Can not wait until its up and running. And glad to be a part of this new efed

Shits about to hit the fan man. Glad you're here from the beginning of it all!

D.J.
11-12-2012, 12:00 PM
have been looking forward to this opening awhile now. as Hulk Hogan would say i got your back jack!

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-12-2012, 12:00 PM
YEEEEAAAAHHHHH BITCHES!!!!!!

The Sleeper is back on the eWn and ready to crack some SKULLS!!!!!!!

#BESTINTHEWORLD?

#YESIAM!!!!:cool:

Kashdinero
11-12-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm midly interested in this, but I don't think I have enough time to create another character and make it relevant (I don't feel much like using one of my already created fellas.)

So, may the Force be with you!

We want Grind_Bastard like Istvan wants American women's!

Just saying.

eWN Horrorcore Championship.. Hello?? Haha, hope ya find the time to reconsider :)

K-Jammin
11-12-2012, 12:02 PM
I keep waiting for Orton to blink for some reason. Glad to have you around again, man. It feels great!

It's because of those freaky moving sigs that some people have haha and likewise, man!

Kashdinero
11-12-2012, 12:02 PM

Yep... Just like old times, famalam!

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 12:03 PM
and glad to see chunky here too. And glad to see one of my guys first matches here is against one of his guys. Never actually got to work with chunky except write a match for one of his other characters

Kashdinero
11-12-2012, 12:03 PM
YEEEEAAAAHHHHH BITCHES!!!!!!

The Sleeper is back on the eWn and ready to crack some SKULLS!!!!!!!

#BESTINTHEWORLD?

#YESIAM!!!!:cool:

#YesYouAre

Where's my hummer??? Oh, wait, wrong eFed ;)

Kashdinero
11-12-2012, 12:05 PM
have been looking forward to this opening awhile now. as Hulk Hogan would say i got your back jack!

PM coming your way later tonight, bruv... Its a privilege to have ya.

#OneToWatch

D.J.
11-12-2012, 12:06 PM
PM coming your way later tonight, bruv... Its a privilege to have ya.

#OneToWatch

what a coincidence since i just sent one to you, lol.

thejman93
11-12-2012, 12:52 PM
All the best, you guys! Nothing but love for Rob, Kash, and the gang.

HolyJose2391
11-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Good luck ya'll! I'll be reading. Alpha Dog for World Champion 2012!

thejman93
11-12-2012, 12:57 PM

This. Ma$$, too.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Came back and saw LOTS of love here. Thank you ALL for making this so special. Now, I'm sorry I disappeared but my baby decided to spaz and need a nap and I kinda fell asleep with him lol. But, the main page is going to be worked on tonight after I get Black Ops II @ Midnight and I will work on it again tomorrow morning. I'm going to post all of our logos now and get things rolling.

And before anyone asks, yes we've already started working on the first show and it will probably be out in two or so weeks give or take. Now, off to make things look pretty lol.

TTC
11-12-2012, 01:13 PM
I might be tempted to join here.

If, I don't then good luck then guys.

zapphoman
11-12-2012, 01:15 PM
And we're off!! So happy to see this thing made official. Best In The World wresting is going to be awesome!

Thanks my brother. Same goes for HolyJose!

HolyJose2391
11-12-2012, 01:26 PM
And we're off!! So happy to see this thing made official. Best In The World wresting is going to be awesome!

Thanks my brother. Same goes for HolyJose!
Cheers brotha!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Updated a lot of the main page. Go take a look lol.

68wPayne
11-12-2012, 01:38 PM
High hopes for this for all involved. Best In The World indeed.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 01:44 PM
High hopes for this for all involved. Best In The World indeed.

I'm glad you're on board, man. Nothing but big things planned... trust me on that one.

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-12-2012, 01:45 PM
It is time to start some ICing.......

Sleeps: Hahahahha that is wats up my ninjas. Finally some one in creative has recognised the greatness that is the Sleeper!!! Main event for the #BITW heavyweight championship. I finally get my chance to prove how much greater I am than the rest of the roster. And I get to beat the shit out of 2 former heavyweight champions? My week just keeps getting better, first just yesterday morning I got out of the clark county detention center after a month and a half because some witness dissappeared and now this. CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 01:49 PM
In case you missed it... here's the card for our first show:

BEST IN THE WORLD I: KINGDOM COME

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/KCSMALLER.jpg

Main Event: To become the first ever eWN World Heavyweight Champion
K-Jammin vs The Sleeper vs Snair vs Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Semi main event: For the eWN Horrorcore Championship
NightWolf (C) vs The Sandman

RedruM and Al Qaeda Rashida vs "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky and Nicole Belzova

Bricarus vs Iconography vs SKARE DEM KREW

Two on one handicapped match
Athena vs Sasha and Barbie Panzer

WAR-LOCK vs The Panzer Divison (Oli and Karl)

Shoot grudge match
Artemis Eclipse vs Shaz

Six way massacre for the number one contendership to the eWN Horrorcore Championship
Samson vs Tad Locust vs Macabre vs The Butcher vs Black Tear vs Chainsaw

Depri$e vs Mike Muir with April Snow

Ano Doom vs Seth Thirteen vs LRB vs Elliott Bonebreak

First time ever
Ma$$Dinero vs Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra

K-Jammin
11-12-2012, 01:50 PM
IC: I joined this place for 2 reasons. More money, and to become a World Champion in a THIRD, yes that's THIRD, fed. A little let down by my fellow main eventers, I was expecting some bigger names, but luckily I can sell out an arena all by myself. #KJam4WHC

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Alright guys. Gotta get ready for work. Have a great one and I'll be seeing you all real soon. IC YOUR FACES OFF!!!

D.J.
11-12-2012, 01:59 PM
IC As DeShawn Johnson: I see management made the mistake of leaving the one man main event DeShawn Johnson off the card. thats a'ight. i'll make my impact at #BITWKingdomCome whether they like it or not.

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-12-2012, 02:00 PM
IC: I joined this place for 2 reasons. More money, and to become a World Champion in a THIRD, yes that's THIRD, fed. A little let down by my fellow main eventers, I was expecting some bigger names, but luckily I can sell out an arena all by myself. #KJam4WHC

Sleep: You remind me of a guy I used to know named Kevin Matthews. Yeah he had alot of championships, he was a great talker. But when it came to his in ring....I don't know....I just never saw anything all that special.

OOC: I would never actually compare you to KevBanned but I had to do it.:cool:

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-12-2012, 02:04 PM
IC As DeShawn Johnson: I see management made the mistake of leaving the one man main event DeShawn Johnson off the card. thats a'ight. i'll make my impact at #BITWKingdomCome whether they like it or not.

Sleep: One Man Main Event huh? You gonna wrestle by yourself or a broom or something? I don't think I get it?

D.J.
11-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Sleep: One Man Main Event huh? You gonna wrestle by yourself or a broom or something? I don't think I get it?

Johnson: you'll just have to wait and see then, homie.

NightWolf
11-12-2012, 02:10 PM
NW: It is fitting that I would be apart of a fed named Best In The WORLD! I am here to kick some ass and take some names and my first victim will be Sandman! Yeah, yeah, yeah.... I saw the card and I will use this match to enforce my dominance. Sandy... I know you are somewhere listening and I bet you are quivering in your boots about getting in the ring with me, son!

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Karl Panzer: Finally, after the closure of EWA the Panzer Division has found a new home. My brother Oli and I will do what we do best- beat the holy fucking hell out of our pathetic opponents and be crowned the first tag team champions for this company

K-Jammin
11-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Sleep: You remind me of a guy I used to know named Kevin Matthews. Yeah he had alot of championships, he was a great talker. But when it came to his in ring....I don't know....I just never saw anything all that special.

OOC: I would never actually compare you to KevBanned but I had to do it.:cool:

IC: Don't get me started on you, freak. How you're in the main event blows my fucking mind.

OOC: Made me 'lol' just hearing the name haha ;)

Glamour Girl
11-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Athena: I'm disgusted to be booked against 2 blowups dolls on my first match here. I'm not some eye candy here to prance around in mini skirts and wave at the camera, I am an athlete and my body's a work of art. I will squash the life out of those 2 bimbos and then I'll move on to more worthy opponents.

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Athena: I'm disgusted to be booked against 2 blowups dolls on my first match here. I'm not some eye candy here to prance around in mini skirts and wave at the camera, I am an athlete and my body's a work of art. I will squash the life out of those 2 bimbos and then I'll move on to more worthy opponents.

Barbie Panzer: Now I know you can not be talking about me. I am one of the best known womens wrestlers in the world. I come from a wrestling dynasty- The Panzer family. My brothers Karl, Oli and I have ruled every fed we have stepped in and here will be no different. Now my lil sis Sasha, don't worry about her as a threat. She's a follower. I'm the only one you should be worried about here in BITW

68wPayne
11-12-2012, 03:07 PM
IC: *with a mouth full of Copenhagen* Lookie here boys an' girls. Looks like I found me a new trailer park to call home. I see I'm left off the card for the first show, that's understandable. Big wigs don't want to put their fuckin' show horse out with these old mares an' swaybacks. *spits on the ground* Might as well go ahead an' put the Best In The World strap on me, I'm already the Best In The South, best believe this company was created for the Redneck Wreckin' Machine to showcase his talents. Y'all best buckle up boys an' girls, it's gonna be a bumpy ride for some of y'all.

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 03:15 PM
IC: *with a mouth full of Copenhagen* Lookie here boys an' girls. Looks like I found me a new trailer park to call home. I see I'm left off the card for the first show, that's understandable. Big wigs don't want to put their fuckin' show horse out with these old mares an' swaybacks. *spits on the ground* Might as well go ahead an' put the Best In The World strap on me, I'm already the Best In The South, best believe this company was created for the Redneck Wreckin' Machine to showcase his talents. Y'all best buckle up boys an' girls, it's gonna be a bumpy ride for some of y'all.

Mike Muir: The reason they left you off the card is because management here knows that the best wrestler from the state of Mississippi is the one and only Mike Muir, not some backwoods motherfucker like you. So while you'll be screwing your sister in your run down trailer, I'll be winning my match against Depri$e, then going home with my lovely valet April Snow and celebrate

Glamour Girl
11-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Barbie Panzer: Now I know you can not be talking about me. I am one of the best known womens wrestlers in the world. I come from a wrestling dynasty- The Panzer family. My brothers Karl, Oli and I have ruled every fed we have stepped in and here will be no different. Now my lil sis Sasha, don't worry about her as a threat. She's a follower. I'm the only one you should be worried about here in BITW

Athena: I hear you're well known in the men's locker room for your "athletic" ability. The only thing that worried me about you is what I could catch by putting my hands on you so you worry about me ending your career in wrestling and in the sex industry and I'll worry about finding a decent opponent.

68wPayne
11-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Mike Muir: The reason they left you off the card is because management here knows that the best wrestler from the state of Mississippi is the one and only Mike Muir, not some backwoods motherfucker like you. So while you'll be screwing your sister in your run down trailer, I'll be winning my match against Depri$e, then going home with my lovely valet April Snow and celebrate

IC: Boy you ain't man enough to lace up my boots. Hell, you still got milk on yer' breath boy, tryin' to come mouthin' off to the Redneck Wreckin' Machine. I'll tell you what boy, anytime you fell a lil' squirrely you go on an' make yer move and I'll knock that ass down and tap that ass out. Then I'll take that lil' April Show and show her how the Redneck Romeo does his thing.

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Athena: I hear you're well known in the men's locker room for your "athletic" ability. The only thing that worried me about you is what I could catch by putting my hands on you so you worry about me ending your career in wrestling and in the sex industry and I'll worry about finding a decent opponent.

Barbie: Again, you are confused- you are thinking of Sasha. Must be all those steroids that have gone to your head. Me? My body is pure, I've trained as a wrestler my whole life. I've beaten the best and in a few weeks, I will beat the worst this sport has- you.

Sasha Panzer: Yeah right Barbie, I'll be the one to pin that bitc.......

Barbie: *raises her to Sasha * Halts maul Sasha!

Sasha: But....

Barbie: I said shut it! I'll take care of this Beth Phenix wanna be

wrestlingfan66513
11-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Got back from college to see this open up. Sign me up ASAP!!!

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 03:52 PM
IC: Boy you ain't man enough to lace up my boots. Hell, you still got milk on yer' breath boy, tryin' to come mouthin' off to the Redneck Wreckin' Machine. I'll tell you what boy, anytime you fell a lil' squirrely you go on an' make yer move and I'll knock that ass down and tap that ass out. Then I'll take that lil' April Show and show her how the Redneck Romeo does his thing.

April Snow: Now now, I'm not into watching you get it on with your sister or your mother so I'll take a pass on watching you do 'your thang'

Mike Muir: Any time, any place bro. Bring on your best. Of course it won't be good enough

CM Rock-Austin
11-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Saw this and is tempted but for right now I wait and wish everyone the best. I know the shows will be great to read!

BennyTheBall
11-12-2012, 03:56 PM
I too am looking forward to reading the shows. I hope it goes well for everyone.

Glamour Girl
11-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Barbie: Again, you are confused- you are thinking of Sasha. Must be all those steroids that have gone to your head. Me? My body is pure, I've trained as a wrestler my whole life. I've beaten the best and in a few weeks, I will beat the worst this sport has- you.

Sasha Panzer: Yeah right Barbie, I'll be the one to pin that bitc.......

Barbie: *raises her to Sasha * Halts maul Sasha!

Sasha: But....

Barbie: I said shut it! I'll take care of this Beth Phenix wanna be

Athena: My body is the product of years of hard work and training non stop day and night combined with a balanced diet whereas your body is the product created by your plastic surgeon meant to keep up with an ever expanding sex industry. When we meet in the ring I will crush you like a bug.

PandaMassacre
11-12-2012, 04:29 PM
( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐â–*-â–*

(⌐â–*_â–*)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 05:09 PM
At work, on break. BUMP!!

Kashdinero
11-12-2012, 05:26 PM
( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐â–*-â–*

(⌐â–*_â–*)

IC as "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky: Yes, Nicole, just like you are best of all of American Women's, and Istvan is best of all great Polish hero, it looks like together we shall be best man/woman tag team in all of man/woman tags teams to ever have lived in whole of planet, kurwa! Istvan is glad he has been training brain by watch great British MILF Carol Vorderman, because Istvan is knowing better than man who is drinking too much RedneckMoonshine like RayRayLenny, because Istvan knows he saw his name on card of ITWB. Speak of ITWB, Istvan knows he never saw his name opposite racialist pig name of RedblooD, and his racialist pig of a woman who's name Istvan cannot pronounce without tying up tongue.. that would be ultimate waste, and ultimately, ultimate upset for that fat ass ghetto goblin and his wife with Talibans beard, kurwa!! Oh, and fear not, Nicole, for Istvan will use VASCULAR ARM MADE FROM FALLEN STAR and protect you if woman with vascular cock made from fallen steroid needle try to hurt you, kurwa! Istvan no want greatest American woman in all of histories of American womans to break nail for fingers on fight with man thing from Mars.

OOC: Lol, Elliott Bonebreak vs LRB vs Ano Doom vs Seth Thirteen, ya blind ass redneck! ;)

Fantastic amount of interest around here. Looks like BITW II will have a completely different card with the other half of the roster that just signed up, both publicly and privately :)

#BITW #ItsAShootBruva!

Shaz11
11-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Can I do a promo for Kingdom Come! :D

TTC
11-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Can I do a promo for Kingdom Come? :D
Fixed that for you, brother.

Kashdinero
11-12-2012, 05:53 PM
All promos duties will be handed out this week.

Everyone's involved...

Card for BITW II: Take No Prisoners shall be unveiled later this week as well. Ooooh.

Anyone else wanting to sign up.. GET IN THERE, KURWA!!!!!

#BestestEverInTheUniverse :)

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Ano Doom:I have been brought here to BITW for more carnage and destruction...I shall feed off the power gained from crushing all those around me...I see I already have a four way match on the first go around....CRUSH....KILL...DESTROY....LRB....SETH 13....Elliot Bonebreak....Prepare for damnation the likes of you have never before seen ...It does me great pleasure to be unleashed here....Come Kingdom Come...You WILL ALL be knocked out.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 06:26 PM
I love seeing this. When will peeps make some tags??

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Athena: My body is the product of years of hard work and training non stop day and night combined with a balanced diet whereas your body is the product created by your plastic surgeon meant to keep up with an ever expanding sex industry. When we meet in the ring I will crush you like a bug.

Ano Doom:I can't tell you enough how much I love that Crush you like a bug remark...There is much crushing to be done around here in fact.

TTC
11-12-2012, 06:29 PM
I love seeing this. When will peeps make some tags??
Done and Done.

Glamour Girl
11-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Ano Doom:I can't tell you enough how much I love that Crush you like a bug remark...There is much crushing to be done around here in fact.

Athena: Well I'm an equal opportunity crusher and after I'm done squashing those tramps I might just crush some balls.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Done and Done.

Yea I did that myself as well.

SilverGhost
11-12-2012, 07:15 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111116034542/yugiohenespanol/es/images/5/5d/Foto_ninja_plateado_superior.jpg

Shuriken: Huh....looks like I am needed for another battle.

*Shuriken then takes out his sword and jumps down, landing on his feet. As he looks up, his eyes glow red.*

Shuriken: Ma$$....I'll be after you.....

*Shuriken then dashes inside the forest and disappears*

Shaz11
11-12-2012, 07:18 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111116034542/yugiohenespanol/es/images/5/5d/Foto_ninja_plateado_superior.jpg

Shuriken: Huh....looks like I am needed for another battle.

*Shuriken then takes out his sword and jumps down, landing on his feet. As he looks up, his eyes glow red.*

Shuriken: Ma$$....I'll be after you.....

*Shuriken then dashes inside the forest and disappears*

Shuriken = Gold.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Athena: Well I'm an equal opportunity crusher and after I'm done squashing those tramps I might just crush some balls.

Ano Doom:Just stay away from me and it will be fine.

Poot-Hair
11-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Elliott Bonebreak: BITW take notice. I'm not here for your fun and games, I'm not here for your laughs and pat on the backs. I'm here to kick your asses. Each.And.Every.One.Of.YOUR.Asses.

You see I may be the new kid on the block here, but I assure you that I hit harder, faster, and stronger than anyone you've ever seen. Don't believe me? Step up, get knocked back down, and get ready to tap out bitch.

The Bonebreaker has arrived. Deal with it.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Elliott Bonebreak: BITW take notice. I'm not here for your fun and games, I'm not here for your laughs and pat on the backs. I'm here to kick your asses. Each.And.Every.One.Of.YOUR.Asses.

You see I may be the new kid on the block here, but I assure you that I hit harder, faster, and stronger than anyone you've ever seen. Don't believe me? Step up, get knocked back down, and get ready to tap out bitch.

Ano Doom:I'll be waiting for you at Kingdom Come and Our match...You will be first to be knocked flat out on the mat.

Poot-Hair
11-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Ano Doom:I'll be waiting for you at Kingdom Come and Our match...You will be first to be knocked flat out on the mat.Bonebreak: Ahhh the eloquent monster, Ano Doom, himself. Here allow me to properly introduce myself.

*Bonebreak snorts, hocks, and spits a giant loogie on the ground in front of Doom's feet*

I'm Elliot Bonebreak, and I'm your fucking daddy bitch.

TTC
11-12-2012, 07:34 PM

???: Kid, hold your damn balls. You haven't even had a match and you are already talking a big game. How about you go to McDonald's and make me a Big Mac.

And, before you ask me for my identity, you will find out soon.

SilverGhost
11-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Bonebreak: Ahhh the eloquent monster, Ano Doom, himself. Here allow me to properly introduce myself.

*Bonebreak snorts, hocks, and spits a giant loogie on the ground in front of Doom's feet*

Welp....I am a fan.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Bonebreak: Ahhh the eloquent monster, Ano Doom, himself. Here allow me to properly introduce myself.

*Ano Doom is shaking with groundbreaking intensity as he stares at Bonebreak*

Ano Doom:Its good to meet you but who gives a damn about spitting...I can do that too(Doom begins spitting all over the place around them...) Unless its the blood you'll spit after KC,that is.

Poot-Hair
11-12-2012, 07:39 PM
???: Kid, hold your damn balls. You haven't even had a match and you are already talking a big game. How about you go to McDonald's and make me a Big Mac.

And, before you ask me for my identity, you will find out soon.

3478Bonebreak: You see the amazing thing, Mr. Mystery Man, is I haven't had a match yet but I already know I'm better than everyone here.

The funny thing is, at least I have the balls to show my face here unlike you. You stand here barking your order while hiding behind a veil. Show your fucking face and I'm going to slap it off.

Better yet I'll get you a Big Mac, Whack off on it, and shove it down your throat. Have it your way, bitchass

Poot-Hair
11-12-2012, 07:42 PM
*Ano Doom is shaking with groundbreaking intensity as he stares at Bonebreak*

Ano Doom:Its good to meet you but who gives a damn about spitting...I can do that too(Doom begins spitting all over the place around them...) Unless its the blood you'll spit after KC,that is.Bonebreak: Make me bleed DOOM. MAKE ME BLEED! I'm not afraid of my own blood. You should be afraid of me ripping your shoulder out of socket after dropping you on that enormous head of yours.

Monsters can bleed. Monsters can fall. This monster will lose more teeth in his snaggle-toothed head if he keeps talking.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Bonebreak: You see the amazing thing, Mr. Mystery Man, is I haven't had a match yet but I already know I'm better than everyone here.

The funny thing is, at least I have the balls to show my face here unlike you. You stand here barking your order while hiding behind a veil. Show your fucking face and I'm going to slap it off.

Better yet I'll get you a Big Mac, Whack off on it, and shove it down your throat. Have it your way, bitchass

*Ano Doom cracks his neck to the right and then turns half curiously at Bonebreak*

Ano Doom:The thing is nothing is wrong with delusions of grandure,For I shall free you from the chains that bind you after I crush every one of your last wills,hopes,and dreams in the grasp of my hand,1,2,3. And you will realize you are not better than me. But one other thing I do not get is...Are you blind?....Look right at me in my face now....I AM showing my face....Only half of it....but still....Do you not see the ink,stubblish facial hair and piercing covered side of my face showing? This crimson laced Hockey mask adorns only one side of my face now...Better get glasses or you'll never see this train wreck coming at you at Kingdom Come...

OOC:That's right,Poot...Ano Doom wears a half mask now :p Looks like someone hasnt been reading EWNCW profiles :p

Whoopps....Wrong guy,...Just noticed you didnt reply to me...:p

TTC
11-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Bonebreak: You see the amazing thing, Mr. Mystery Man, is I haven't had a match yet but I already know I'm better than everyone here.

???: You want me to show my face? Fine.

*About to come out and show his identity, but stops.*

You know, what fun would it be if I revealed myself, so early.

And if you try to that then I'll make you eat dog shit. Oh wait, you are dog shit nd you smell like it.

Poot-Hair
11-12-2012, 07:46 PM
*Ano Doom cracks his neck to the right and then turns half curiously at Bonebreak*

Ano Doom:The thing is nothing is wrong with delusions of grandure,For I shall free you from the chains that bind you after I crush every one of your last wills,hopes,and dreams in the grasp of my hand,1,2,3. And you will realize you are not better than me. But one other thing I do not get is...Are you blind?....Look right at me in my face now....I AM showing my face....Only half of it....but still....Do you not see the ink,stubblish facial hair and piercing covered side of my face showing? This crimson laced Hockey mask adorns only one side of my face now...Better get glasses or you'll never see this train wreck coming at you at Kingdom Come...

OOC:That's right,Poot...Ano Doom wears a half mask now :p Looks like someone hasnt been reading EWNCW profiles :p Lol SB that response was for TTC's mystery man. Go back and relook :D.

Your response was the next one. Snoogens!!

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Bonebreak: Make me bleed DOOM. MAKE ME BLEED! I'm not afraid of my own blood. You should be afraid of me ripping your shoulder out of socket after dropping you on that enormous head of yours.

Monsters can bleed. Monsters can fall. This monster will lose more teeth in his snaggle-toothed head if he keeps talking.

Ano Doom:You have no real idea of who or what I am...I will make you bleed as if you are in a crimson swimming pool if you so wish,I have no fear of you doing anything to me for my durability is unrivaled...You will not be on the offensive at all anyways. I will be waiting for you to back up your words at Kingdom Come.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Lol SB that response was for TTC's mystery man. Go back and relook :D.

Your response was the next one. Snoogens!!

Lol i noticed and edited a "whoops at the bottom "

Poot-Hair
11-12-2012, 07:49 PM
???: You want me to show my face? Fine.

*About to come out and show his identity, but stops.*

You know, what fun would it be if I revealed myself, so early.

And if you try to that then I'll make you eat dog shit. Oh wait, you are dog shit nd you smell like it.Bonebreak: I smell like dog shit? I SMELL LIKE DOGSHIT?! That's the best you can come up with?

*Bonebreak starts laughing uncontrollably*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

You'll have to pull the tampon out of your pussy and show your gourd before you even start talking to me. Smell like dog shit..........funny little man

TTC
11-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Bonebreak: I smell like dog shit? I SMELL LIKE DOGSHIT?! That's the best you can come up with?

*Bonebreak starts laughing uncontrollably*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

You'll have to pull the tampon out of your pussy and show your gourd before you even start talking to me. Smell like dog shit..........funny little man

???: Little man? Really? You should really go and persuade a career in comedy.

Poot-Hair
11-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Ano Doom:You have no real idea of who or what I am...I will make you bleed as if you are in a crimson swimming pool if you so wish,I have no fear of you doing anything to me for my durability is unrivaled...You will not be on the offensive at all anyways. I will be waiting for you to back up your words at Kingdom Come.BoneBreak: Am I bothering you Mr. Doom? Am.I.Bothering.You? Haha, I'm getting under your skin aren't I? Good....

You see my words have merit while yours are empty. You may be big, but you're slow. Too slow in fact. You see Doom, I've had the honor--err disgust of seeing what slop you put on in the ring. But you however, have no idea just what I am capable of.

Poot-Hair
11-12-2012, 07:55 PM
???: Little man? Really? You should really go and persuade a career in comedy.Bonebreak: Comedy? The only joke here is your career in BITW. You don't even have the balls to show your face around here.

I'm loud, I'm brash, I'm in your face. If you don't like it, get over it, or do something about it. Oh wait, you might break a nail doing that wouldn't you? Go on somewhere else sweetheart, this is where the big boys play.

Poot-Hair
11-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Okay guys it's time for me to get ready for work. Cheers to SB and TTC for the awesome IC work, keep it up guys!!

I hope y'all like my new character, it's completely different than what I'm used to.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 07:59 PM
BoneBreak: Am I bothering you Mr. Doom? Am.I.Bothering.You? Haha, I'm getting under your skin aren't I? Good....

You see my words have merit while yours are empty. You may be big, but you're slow. Too slow in fact. You see Doom, I've had the honor--err disgust of seeing what slop you put on in the ring. But you however, have no idea just what I am capable of.

Ano Doom:No,no at all,Mr Bonebreak...Two can be proper with surnames,see. Your words mean shit to me but chicanery,you are nothing more than charlatan,You are wrong calling me slow,I move with lightning speed so you have evidently not seen me in the ring,liar.

TTC
11-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Bonebreak: Comedy? The only joke here is your career in BITW. You don't even have the balls to show your face around here.

I'm loud, I'm brash, I'm in your face. If you don't like it, get over it, or do something about it. Oh wait, you might break a nail doing that wouldn't you? Go on somewhere else sweetheart, this is where the big boys play.
???: I don't have to show myself. It's called hype. Now, how about you go around and play with your little dolls.

zapphoman
11-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Alpha: (saw the picture of Athena...slaps himself in the head) FOCUS ALPHA!!! That's right bitches! The Alpha Dog is in the main event for the Best In The World Heavyweight Title and let him tell his competition something. Snair, K-Jam, Sleeper...each one of you will feel the wrath of The Alpha Dog and will be looking up, with your backs on the mat, at the first ever Best In The World Heavyweight Champion. Bet on it!

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Alpha: (saw the picture of Athena...slaps himself in the head) FOCUS ALPHA!!! That's right bitches! The Alpha Dog is in the main event for the Best In The World Heavyweight Title and let him tell his competition something. Snair, K-Jam, Sleeper...each one of you will feel the wrath of The Alpha Dog and will be looking up, with your backs on the mat, at the first ever Best In The World Heavyweight Champion. Bet on it!

Sleep: Bet on me putting you in a choke collar and slapping you on the nose wth a rolled up newspaper and training you to be a good dog!

SilverGhost
11-12-2012, 09:35 PM

Shuriken suddenly appears next to Alpha Dog.

Shuriken: I wish you luck, my friend.

zapphoman
11-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Sleep: Bet on me putting you in a choke collar and slapping you on the nose wth a rolled up newspaper and training you to be a good dog!

Alpha: Yeah good luck with that. Give it a shot and you'll get the jaws Sleeper. (laughs a bit to himself) Sleeper...That name reflects you more than you know seeing as how you put everyone to sleep with your skills and your voice.

zapphoman
11-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Shuriken suddenly appears next to Alpha Dog.

Shuriken: I wish you luck, my friend.

Alpha: Thank you Shuri. The Alpha Dog appreciates it!

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Alpha: Yeah good luck with that. Give it a shot and you'll get the jaws Sleeper. (laughs a bit to himself) Sleeper...That name reflects you more than you know seeing as how you put everyone to sleep with your skills and your voice.

Sleep: Get this staright Alpo. They all me the Sleeper cuz I knocks out loud mouth mutha fuckas like yourself on the daily. At kingdom Come we will see who is the #Best In The World standing tall with the Heavyweight belt held high. And you can "bet on that" being me while your lyng on the ground like a pile of dog shit.

zapphoman
11-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Sleep: Get this staright Alpo. They all me the Sleeper cuz I knocks out loud mouth mutha fuckas like yourself on the daily. At kingdom Come we will see who is the #Best In The World standing tall with the Heavyweight belt held high. And you can "bet on that" being me while your lyng on the ground like a pile of dog shit.

Alpha: THE ALPHA DOG DOESN'T BET ON GUARANTEED LOSERS BITCH!! The Alpha Dog can't wait to meet you in the ring to destroy not only your body but your undeserved inflated ego as well.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Artemis Eclipse: I haven't been around for a while... I've been in a bad place since I never won the ICW Championship. Things didn't go completely right for me. I was gaining momentum again and had THREE FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIPS AT ONE TIME!!! ICW Insanity, ICW X-Treme and EWA Fury VT Championship... realistically, they're still mine. They always will be, those feds closed with me reigning with them.

I've sat back and watched as this shit has turned into some sort of laughable fucking kid experience. I'm not watching anymore... I've been asked to join BEST IN THE WORLD because that is exactly just what in the fuck I am! None of you... NONE OF YOU are anywhere near my fucking league. I will crush and annihilate anything in my path...

I have a match at KINGDOM COME against an opponant that is someone who never knows how to shut his fucking mouth.... I will curbstomp him into oblivion. Fuck him. After that, I will begin my trail to completely kill everything in BITW! Now, where's Sasha Panzer, I need my dick sucked. Here slut, slut, slut!!!

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Artemis Eclipse: I haven't been around for a while... I've been in a bad place since I never won the ICW Championship. Things didn't go completely right for me. I was gaining momentum again and had THREE FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIPS AT ONE TIME!!! ICW Insanity, ICW X-Treme and EWA Fury VT Championship... realistically, they're still mine. They always will be, those feds closed with me reigning with them.

I've sat back and watched as this shit has turned into some sort of laughable fucking kid experience. I'm not watching anymore... I've been asked to join BEST IN THE WORLD because that is exactly just what in the fuck I am! None of you... NONE OF YOU are anywhere near my fucking league. I will crush and annihilate anything in my path...

I have a match at KINGDOM COME against an opponant that is someone who never knows how to shut his fucking mouth.... I will curbstomp him into oblivion. Fuck him. After that, I will begin my trail to completely kill everything in BITW! Now, where's Sasha Panzer, I need my dick sucked. Here slut, slut, slut!!!

Sasha Panzer: I'm right here! *Sasha waves to Artemis * Oh and I'm not like that anymore, well not to everyone

Mike Muir: So you have a match against someone who never shuts his mouth? Must be Shaz

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 11:07 PM
*Ano Doom is shaking,seething intensity as ALWAYS...*

Ano Doom:Carnage...Bloodlust...Damage...They are all in the air,waiting to latch on to those around me,like bodyless entities,dying for my command to allow them to find a new home...Like leeches...Waiting to suck the strength,power,and energy from everyone.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Sasha Panzer: I'm right here! *Sasha waves to Artemis * Oh and I'm not like that anymore, well not to everyone

Mike Muir: So you have a match against someone who never shuts his mouth? Must be Shaz

Ano Doom:Hello,Sasha.I don't believe we've met.

OOC:Just for fun,EHC, GOT to be very interesting I think.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2012, 11:09 PM

Artemis Eclipse: Sasha my dear, I know you're still like that with me. Maybe after a couple years and your vagina regains some tread on the mudflaps and you stay off your knees, I might make you my queen. But, I don't know how you'll do so, I need to watch you and for your sake hope you're just an old dog who can learn new tricks not keep bending over doggystyle for some dick.

HA! And Muir, yeah... it's fucking Shaz. For some reason I feel like he's wronged me in some way and I just feel slighted by his actions. He's a fucking creep dude. Like, that sums it up for me I think.

Now Sasha, off to my locker room!!

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Artemis Eclipse: Sasha my dear, I know you're still like that with me. Maybe after a couple years and your vagina regains some tread on the mudflaps and you stay off your knees, I might make you my queen. But, I don't know how you'll do so, I need to watch you and for your sake hope you're just an old dog who can learn new tricks not keep bending over doggystyle for some dick.

HA! And Muir, yeah... it's fucking Shaz. For some reason I feel like he's wronged me in some way and I just feel slighted by his actions. He's a fucking creep dude. Like, that sums it up for me I think.

Now Sasha, off to my locker room!!

Sasha: Hey! I'm no old dog! And I don't beg for it...but I will come to your locker room

Glamour Girl
11-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Athena: If I can lift this guy over my head like this I see no reason why I should allow this fed to apply the usual gender restrictions on me.

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Ano Doom:Hello,Sasha.I don't believe we've met.

OOC:Just for fun,EHC, GOT to be very interesting I think.

Sasha: Hello! Can i touch your mask? Can I wear your mask?

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Athena: If I can lift this guy over my head like this I see no reason why I should allow this fed to apply the usual gender restrictions on me.

Sasha: Hey, maybe I can sweet talk one of the guys to take my place in the match. You could beat the crap out of him, then my sister Barbie

Barbie Panzer: I heard that you runt

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Sasha: Hello! Can i touch your mask? Can I wear your mask?

Ano Doom:Only you would ask such a thing...Have you ever met someone like me before? You're standing before a Demon Cyborg.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Sasha: Hey, maybe I can sweet talk one of the guys to take my place in the match. You could beat the crap out of him, then my sister Barbie

Barbie Panzer: I heard that you runt

Ano Doom:Barbie Panzer I don't think we've ever met either.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 11:32 PM

Ano Doom:But that's a very small man,Not impressed.

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Ano Doom:Barbie Panzer I don't think we've ever met either.

Barbie Panzer: Fuck off!

Sasha Panzer: Hey! Don't talk to him like that. He has feelings! Look at him, you made him upset. Demonic Cyborgs have feelings too. And really, can I wear your mask?

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Barbie Panzer: Fuck off!

Sasha Panzer: Hey! Don't talk to him like that. He has feelings! Look at him, you made him upset. Demonic Cyborgs have feelings too. And really, can I wear your mask?

Ano Doom:Just for that Barbie,When I smash the Panzers,both at once in the blink of an eye....Im breaking your arm...Woman or not...No remorse...No rules...no running....Sasha...The mask simply can not be removed...It is burnt onto my face...Those who try to take it will be,in short...Terminated...

OOC:Always interesting when Ano Doom speaks to women,lol

eyehatecena
11-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Ano Doom:Just for that Barbie,When I smash the Panzers,both at once in the blink of an eye....Im breaking your arm...Woman or not...No remorse...No rules...no running....Sasha...The mask simply can not be removed...It is burnt onto my face...Those who try to take it will be,in short...Terminated...

OOC:Always interesting when Ano Doom speaks to women,lol

Sasha: AWWWWWEE! Poor thing! Well can I at least touch your mask? I will be gentle. You can squash my brothers and my sister, but I know you would never hurt little old me

OOC: Ano Doom talks to women? lol

TTC
11-12-2012, 11:48 PM
???: Can you try and I don't know, maybe SHUT THE HELL UP! Ano and Barbie you two just need to keep it down. I'm over here trying to think of something.

Snair
11-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Snair:I feel like I'm summoned when someone says BEST IN THE WORLD!.
So here I'm,yours truly, SAINT SINNER in BITW.

SouthernBlood
11-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Sasha: AWWWWWEE! Poor thing! Well can I at least touch your mask? I will be gentle. You can squash my brothers and my sister, but I know you would never hurt little old me

OOC: Ano Doom talks to women? lol

Ano Doom:There is no reason for empathy for am I in nor have I have been in any pain,My undying resolve keeps me from it...I didn't think you as the type that wanted to touch a monster like me...

OOC:Its happened once or twice,yes...Remember...This is someone who cant get enough of physically destroying everyone...One way or another lol :rolleyes:

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-12-2012, 11:59 PM
Snair:I feel like I'm summoned when someone says BEST IN THE WORLD!.
So here I'm,yours truly, SAINT SINNER in BITW.

Sleep: I'll tell you like I already told the other 2 guys in our match, don't get your hopes up too high. You'll only be more dissappointed when the Sleeper walks out of Kingdom Come with his first ever Heavyweight Championship and be crowned as the true "BEST IN THE WORLD" of this company.

Snair
11-13-2012, 12:05 AM

IC:Trust me Alpha, I'd really be happy do see you as WORLD CHAMPION but how in the BLUE HELL you expect to honor that when your are going against some TRASH TALKING EGO MANAIC aka BEST IN THE WORLD.You can ignore the remaining two oompa loompas in our match.
I am huge fan of yours ALPHA and after I humble you at KC, I'll make sure to buy you a drink and send you straight down to where you belong- HALL OF LAME!

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:08 AM
???: Can you try and I don't know, maybe SHUT THE HELL UP! Ano and Barbie you two just need to keep it down. I'm over here trying to think of something.

Ano Doom:Nobody cares,Just because you try to be a specter doesn't save you from my wrath.You will join the rest when its all said and done...All you need is a flash knockout.

Snair
11-13-2012, 12:12 AM
Sleep: I'll tell you like I already told the other 2 guys in our match, don't get your hopes up too high. You'll only be more dissappointed when the Sleeper walks out of Kingdom Come with his first ever Heavyweight Championship and be crowned as the true "BEST IN THE WORLD" of this company.

IC:I don't have any 'hopes' of winning but I pretty much confident of shredding your hopes into bits & pieces and walking out with the gold.
You may have your reasons for not believing me but trust me when I say "I'm not one of the BEST BITW has to offer, but I'm the BEST IN THE WORLD!"

TTC
11-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Ano Doom:Nobody cares,Just because you try to be a specter doesn't save you from my wrath.You will join the rest when its all said and done...All you need is a flash knockout.
??: You laying a finger on me? That's the funniest shit I've heard. It will be me who is going to beat you down like a dog. I will leave you as helpless corps. Wait. You already look like that. But, my point stills stands, so you better watch your back.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:15 AM
??: You laying a finger on me? That's the funniest shit I've heard. It will be me who is going to beat you down like a dog. I will leave you as helpless corps. Wait. You already look like that. But, my point stills stands, so you better watch your back.

Ano Doom:Yea Whatever,EVERYONE here even will tell you you're no match for me...Ill be waiting when you decide to come around me...That's not even how you spell corpse.

TTC
11-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Ano Doom:Yea Whatever,EVERYONE here even will tell you you're no match for me...Ill be waiting when you decide to come around me...That's not even how you spell corpse.
???: I don't care for grammar lessons. All I'm interested to do is quick some ass and maybe you'll be my first victim. Also, I don't care for all this mindless idiots's opinion about you or do you need their help in order to feel better about yourself. Is that it?

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:19 AM
???: I don't care for grammar lessons. All I'm interested to do is quick some ass and maybe you'll be my first victim. Also, I don't care for all this mindless idiots's opinion about you or do you need their help in order to feel better about yourself. Is that it?

Ano Doom:You're just making it worse.

TTC
11-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Ano Doom:You're just making it worse.
???: Oh, are you mad now? Did I hurt your feelings?

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-13-2012, 12:22 AM
IC:I don't have any 'hopes' of winning but I pretty much confident of shredding your hopes into bits & pieces and walking out with the gold.
You may your reasons for not believing me but trust me when I say "I'm not one of the BEST BITW has to offer, but I'm the BEST IN THE WORLD!"

Sleep: Don't worry about me not believing. I believe that all 3 of you guys are top competitors and the best this company has to offer, otherwise you all would not have been put into this match. But the problem all 3 of you guys have is that you all your over the top egos and everybody telling you guys how great you all are has you under estimating the Sleeper. And right there is the reason I have already won this match.

#BESTINTHEWORLD?

#YESIAM!

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:22 AM
???: Oh, are you mad now? Did I hurt your feelings?

Ano Doom:No,you're just so stupid I don't have anything to say to you other than you will be defeated worse than anyone else.

TTC
11-13-2012, 12:25 AM
Ano Doom:No,you're just so stupid I don't have anything to say to you other than you will be defeated worse than anyone else.
???: I'll be so happy to have my debut match against you. That way I can show you how much better I am than you.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:26 AM
???: I'll be so happy to have my debut match against you. That way I can show you how much better I am than you.

Ano Doom,First,last,and only match here...Crushed in your first footsteps in the ring...No one to blame but you...No one is on my level...It will be proven soon enough.

TTC
11-13-2012, 12:30 AM
Ano Doom,First,last,and only match here...Crushed in your first footsteps in the ring...No one to blame but you...No one is on my level...It will be proven soon enough.
???: Whatever you say!:rolleyes:

Snair
11-13-2012, 01:08 AM
In case you missed it... here's the card for our first show:

BEST IN THE WORLD I: KINGDOM COME

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/KCSMALLER.jpg

Main Event: To become the first ever eWN World Heavyweight Champion
K-Jammin vs The Sleeper vs Snair vs Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Semi main event: For the eWN Horrorcore Championship
NightWolf (C) vs The Sandman

RedruM and Al Qaeda Rashida vs "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky and Nicole Belzova

Bricarus vs Iconography vs SKARE DEM KREW

Two on one handicapped match
Athena vs Sasha and Barbie Panzer

WAR-LOCK vs The Panzer Divison (Oli and Karl)

Shoot grudge match
Artemis Eclipse vs Shaz

Six way massacre for the number one contendership to the eWN Horrorcore Championship
Samson vs Tad Locust vs Macabre vs The Butcher vs Black Tear vs Chainsaw

Depri$e vs Mike Muir with April Snow

Ano Doom vs Seth Thirteen vs LRB vs Elliott Bonebreak

First time ever
Ma$$Dinero vs Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra

If Snair wasn't in the main event, he'd seen sitting in the front row watching Ma$$ & Serra kill each other :p
P.S: I really dig the BITW logo.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 01:54 AM
If Snair wasn't in the main event, he'd seen sitting in the front row watching Ma$$ & Serra kill each other :p
P.S: I really dig the BITW logo.

Thanks a lot! I knew that if I was going with "Best In The World" then I had to go with Wolverine's font for it. I may not personally agree that he's the best but, that's one of his taglines so therefore it was a natural selection lol. And yeah, for those that have been around long enough to fully understand what the "Kingdom Come" logo truly means then you know what it represents. A new start, fresh beginnings and rising above... I fucking love it when things happen that way.

Kashdinero
11-13-2012, 02:22 AM
Thanks a lot! I knew that if I was going with "Best In The World" then I had to go with Wolverine's font for it. I may not personally agree that he's the best but, that's one of his taglines so therefore it was a natural selection lol. And yeah, for those that have been around long enough to fully understand what the "Kingdom Come" logo truly means then you know what it represents. A new start, fresh beginnings and rising above... I fucking love it when things happen that way.

Bruv, its safe to say... So far, so fricking good, bub :)

#BITWitsAfamilyThing

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 02:35 AM
Bruv, its safe to say... So far, so fricking good, bub :)

#BITWitsAfamilyThing

And in all honesty, you have no idea how fucking happy that makes me. Its no secret that you and I have had an interesting 2012 to say the least. Ups and downs aplenty. But, these fine people here on eWN are willing to take us back and push us harder. We both were screwed big time this year personally and professionally and through it all you and I still had each others backs... publicly and privately of course.

I will always be glad to call you my partner and an awesome friend. Thanks for sticking by us eWN... you won't be disappointed.

ObscureRessurection
11-13-2012, 04:48 AM
???: Time...? That is all I have.

Kashdinero
11-13-2012, 05:54 AM
???: Time...? That is all I have.

Yes, people... More mysterious characters... It's safe to say that Kash has some friends in some very, different places.

A character from Obs-Res has been a veeeeerrry long time coming. I'm proud to say that BITW is where you'll see it first.

#HesComing #PrepareForSomethingFookingDifferent #BestInTheWorld

Kashdinero
11-13-2012, 06:29 AM
In case you missed it, here's the announcement of the e-fed: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27221-Introducing-BEST-IN-THE-WORLD

This is the main discussion page for the e-fed BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Things will be updated here regularly so please check in often. Now, go on and start posting!!

**PAGE WILL BE UPDATED WITH ALL SORTS OF INFO SOON!**

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/BITWSMALLER.jpg

BEST IN THE WORLD ROSTER:

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander (Zapphoman)

K-Jammin (K-Jammin)

Ma$$Dinero (Kashdinero)

Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra (SilverGhost)

Depri$e (Chunkkynutzzz)

NightWolf (NightWolf)

Mike Muir and April Snow (eyehatecena)

Lenny Ray Beauregard (68WPayne)

The Sandman (Rated_R(ob)KO)

The Sleeper (SLEEPY LOCO 1)

Shaz (Shaz11)

Elliott Bonebreak (Poot-Hair)

Athena (Glamour Girl)

Snair (Snair)

"Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky and Nicole Belzova (Kashdinero and PandaMassacre)

RedruM and Al Qaeda Rashida (Rated_R(ob)KO)

Deshawn Johnson (D.J.)

Ano Doom (Southern Blood)

Artemis Eclipse (Rated_R(ob)KO)

Seth Thirteen (Silverghost)

Black Tear (Zapphoman)

The Butcher (Rated_R(ob)KO)

Samson (Kashdinero)

Tad Locust (NightWolf)

Chainsaw (Rated_R(ob)KO)

Macabre (Rated_R(ob)KO)

TAG TEAMS
The Panzer Division [Oli, Karl, Sasha, and Barbie Panzer] (eyehatecena)

Bricarus [Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer and Damian Icarus] (Kashdinero)

WAR-LOCK [WAR and LOCK] (Poot-Hair and Rated_R(ob)KO)

SKARE DEM KREW [Lucifer Diablo and Naik Reven] (Kashdinero and K-Jammin)

Iconography [Ben Reilly Kent and Jason Todd Kent] (Rated_R(ob)KO)

ANNOUNCERS
Chuck and Rock Marvel

HORRORCORE ANNOUNCER
Straights

RING ANNOUNCER
Bobby Morris

MAIN EVENT RING ANNOUNCER
Gregory Samuels

INTERVIEWERS
Collin Hobert and Justin Mann

THE COMMITEE
William. A. Hill (BITW spokesperson), Dutch Ross, Deborah Jackson, Samuel Kent, Zap Alderman, Robert Wayne, and Iron Ape)

BEST IN THE WORLD ARENAS
The Grauman Chinese Theatre (Hollywood, CA)
The Electric Factory (Philadelphia, PA)
Hammerstein Ballroom (Manhattan, NY)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Ka$h, Cybertron my slime.

Also, good morning to everyone here... I see we have a few new faces around... shame I can't update the roster page with them yet. There's a few good surprises and a couple mind blowing surprises happening... like.... just at the first show! So, wow... yeah. Back to Black Ops II and working on BITW I!!!

Poot-Hair
11-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Ka$h, Cybertron my slime.

Also, good morning to everyone here... I see we have a few new faces around... shame I can't update the roster page with them yet. There's a few good surprises and a couple mind blowing surprises happening... like.... just at the first show! So, wow... yeah. Back to Black Ops II and working on BITW I!!!It feels freakin' awesome to IC with a completely different character. I've done Kayden James so long I was like 'woah' when I got to IC and use a curse word lol.

I'm looking forward to the first show, this makes me happy. #Snoogens

68wPayne
11-13-2012, 09:19 AM
IC: *sitting in the bed of his pickup drinking beers out of a cooler* HaHaHaHa! The new bitch and the lil' robot bickerin' back an' forth like a couple of lil' girls in high school. You two think either one of y'all got a chance at walkin' out of that match with yer hands held high well y'all got another thing comin'. The way I see it, new guy, Bonetaker or whatever yer name is, nice to meet ya, have a beer on yer way out, sorry you got meshed up with the un-fuckin'-stoppable Redneck Wreckin' Machine. Doom, Mr. Robot from Hell, I'm gonna break yer ass off and use you for spare parts. Y'all are nothin' more than steppin' stones on my way to the fuckin' top.

K-Jammin
11-13-2012, 09:35 AM
IC: Can't wait to win a World title in a third company. This will solidify my place as the Best in the World! I've noticed alot of the roster are former Jabe stars. You know, they worked at the same place I dominated for over a year. This place will be no different. K-Jammin, owns everyone ALWAYS!

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 09:43 AM
IC: *sitting in the bed of his pickup drinking beers out of a cooler* HaHaHaHa! The new bitch and the lil' robot bickerin' back an' forth like a couple of lil' girls in high school. You two think either one of y'all got a chance at walkin' out of that match with yer hands held high well y'all got another thing comin'. The way I see it, new guy, Bonetaker or whatever yer name is, nice to meet ya, have a beer on yer way out, sorry you got meshed up with the un-fuckin'-stoppable Redneck Wreckin' Machine. Doom, Mr. Robot from Hell, I'm gonna break yer ass off and use you for spare parts. Y'all are nothin' more than steppin' stones on my way to the fuckin' top.

*Ano Doom shakes with intensity,Shattering glass and snapping steel like its nothing at all.*

Ano Doom:You had better drink all you can while you still can,Because once this four way comes around...You will drink no more...You will be in a heap lying at my feet,and thats if I decide to stop breaking you in half after the match...Im going to throw your short redneck machine self all over the ring...You're nothing but a drunk encouraged by liquid courage...Face me sober and you'll be stonefaced thinking "Well Dayum Ah gayuss it was a bad idea afta awhll..This mothafucker's gonna kill me in ten seconds." The Demon Cyborg ACHES for battering all others...And you just so happen to be unfortunate enough to be booked against me first. Its over.

68wPayne
11-13-2012, 10:13 AM
*Ano Doom shakes with intensity,Shattering glass and snapping steel like its nothing at all.*

Ano Doom:You had better drink all you can while you still can,Because once this four way comes around...You will drink no more...You will be in a heap lying at my feet,and thats if I decide to stop breaking you in half after the match...Im going to throw your short redneck machine self all over the ring...You're nothing but a drunk encouraged by liquid courage...Face me sober and you'll be stonefaced thinking "Well Dayum Ah gayuss it was a bad idea afta awhll..This mothafucker's gonna kill me in ten seconds." The Demon Cyborg ACHES for battering all others...And you just so happen to be unfortunate enough to be booked against me first. Its over.

IC: *packing a can of Copenhagen* Hate to break it to ya Doom, but I ain't scared of ya. And rest assured I'm sober as a preacher on this one, I've been all over God's green Earth plyin' my trade, from slanty eyed Japan, no offence there Shuriken, to hippie ass California. To quote a certain tattooed lil' shit on another federation, I am the best in the world at what I do. Make sure this computes with ya real clear *puts a wad of dip in his lip and spits a little juice on the ground* when you step in the ring with the mother fuckin' one an' only Leonard Ray Beauregard, you are steppin' in the ring with the toughest sumbitch it will ever be your honor to tangle with. I will step over you, Bonesucker, Alpha, Ryu, Snair, whoever the fuck else's broken ass body to get that fuckin' belt and be recogonized for what I truly am, the best in the motherfuckin' world. Hashtag that on yer fuckin' Twitters.

Kashdinero
11-13-2012, 10:19 AM
IC: Can't wait to win a World title in a third company. This will solidify my place as the Best in the World! I've noticed alot of the roster are former Jabe stars. You know, they worked at the same place I dominated for over a year. This place will be no different. K-Jammin, owns everyone ALWAYS!

IC @$ Ma$$: MotherFucker, would ya look at this shit.. Ya' know, after beating the living shit out of each other for the best part of a year, I've gotta admit, there's a kinda respect thing going on here, but, remember, blud, you're only where you are today 'cause ya' got knocked the fuck out so many times by yours truly that you actually left that shithole way tougher than you was when ya' started there. #YouCouldNotBeMoreWelcome #GreatToHaveYaAround #K-Ma$$ForFutureTagChamps #JustSaying #HeelMa$$LovesHashtags #ShuriRapesHisStudentsAtSwordPoint #AthenaSplintersWood #NightWolfHowlsBecauseHeStubbedHisToe
#AnoooooDooooNotTellMeItsAnotherWeirdoWithIssuesIn AShittyMask

K-Jammin
11-13-2012, 10:23 AM
IC @$ Ma$$: MotherFucker, would ya look at this shit.. Ya' know, after beating the living shit out of each other for the best part of a year, I've gotta admit, there's a kinda respect thing going on here, but, remember, blud, you're only where you are today 'cause ya' got knocked the fuck out so many times by yours truly that you actually left that shithole way tougher than you was when ya' started there. #YouCouldNotBeMoreWelcome #GreatToHaveYaAround #K-Ma$$ForFutureTagChamps #JustSaying #HeelMa$$LovesHashtags #ShuriRapesHisStudentsAtSwordPoint #AthenaSplintersWood #NightWolfHowlsBecauseHeStubbedHisToe
#AnoooooDooooNotTellMeItsAnotherWeirdo

IC: I will admit, I don't respect alot of people, but I respect you. Not many people get beaten down by me and still want another piece, but you certainly did #RampageOfTheTitans and it's nice to see you no longer function in a way that sees you suck up to the fans. You've realised, we don't need them. WE are the stars, and they should be sucking up to us. Never thought I'd say this, but It's good to see you, Ma$$.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 10:25 AM
IC: *packing a can of Copenhagen* Hate to break it to ya Doom, but I ain't scared of ya. And rest assured I'm sober as a preacher on this one, I've been all over God's green Earth plyin' my trade, from slanty eyed Japan, no offence there Shuriken, to hippie ass California. To quote a certain tattooed lil' shit on another federation, I am the best in the world at what I do. Make sure this computes with ya real clear *puts a wad of dip in his lip and spits a little juice on the ground* when you step in the ring with the mother fuckin' one an' only Leonard Ray Beauregard, you are steppin' in the ring with the toughest sumbitch it will ever be your honor to tangle with. I will step over you, Bonesucker, Alpha, Ryu, Snair, whoever the fuck else's broken ass body to get that fuckin' belt and be recogonized for what I truly am, the best in the motherfuckin' world. Hashtag that on yer fuckin' Twitters.

Ano Doom:I grow tired of all you arrogant sons of bitches claiming you're not afraid of me...Fear is not essetial to be destroyed...You can be the bravest man alive but get stomped flat by me...None of you anywheres around me are the best in the world...I'm getting quite tired of hearing that as well...You won't step over anything...Fuck all those other guys...You're looking at the man who will be Horrorcore and World Champion here soon enough.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 10:33 AM
#AnoooooDooooNotTellMeItsAnotherWeirdoWithIssuesIn AShittyMask

Ano Doom:You don't know anything about knockouts yet.

Kashdinero
11-13-2012, 10:34 AM
IC: I will admit, I don't respect alot of people, but I respect you. Not many people get beaten down by me and still want another piece, but you certainly did #RampageOfTheTitans and it's nice to see you no longer function in a way that sees you suck up to the fans. You've realised, we don't need them. WE are the stars, and they should be sucking up to us. Never thought I'd say this, but It's good to see you, Ma$$.

IC @$ Ma$$: .... -_-... likewise. And... Good luck.. in your match. Hahaha, these c-nuts never thought they'd hear that from Mr KdotOHdot.. But ya' did, and the heels around here could not be cooler if they were the other side of L.L.Cool.J's pillow.

Kashdinero
11-13-2012, 10:39 AM

IC @$ Ma$$: When you've shagged Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James, Miss Tessmacher, Brooke Hogan, Karen Jarrett, and Sarita, you're bound to know a few things about knockouts, Dr Doom(ed ratings for BITW), BUT, don't worry, pal, I did save ya one former knockout. Guess who?? Hint: she's big, black, and almost as fugly as Athena. HashtagLOL!

K-Jammin
11-13-2012, 10:42 AM

IC: #lolzzzzzzzzzz

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 10:50 AM
IC @$ Ma$$: When you've shagged Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James, Miss Tessmacher, Brooke Hogan, Karen Jarrett, and Sarita, you're bound to know a few things about knockouts, Dr Doom(ed ratings for BITW), BUT, don't worry, pal, I did save ya one former knockout. Guess who?? Hint: she's big, black, and almost as fugly as Athena. HashtagLOL!

Athena: Listen you rich piece of shit I don't ever want to hear my name coming out of your mouth again, you hear me? I don't care that you're a man and I don't care that you're rich I will beat your ass to the ground, I will ruin your pretty face and rip your balls off so by the time I'm done with you you'll need to waste your fortune on a plastic surgeon to put you back the way you were.

K-Jammin
11-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Athena: Listen you rich piece of shit I don't ever want to hear my name coming out of your mouth again, you hear me? I don't care that you're a man and I don't care that you're rich I will beat your ass to the ground, I will ruin your pretty face and rip your balls off so by the time I'm done with you you'll need to waste your fortune on a plastic surgeon to put you back the way you were.

IC: What...the...fuck..are you?!

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 11:00 AM

Athena: I'm your worst nightmare big boy!

K-Jammin
11-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Athena: I'm your worst nightmare big boy!

IC: Corr, that sounded so sexy!

Shaz11
11-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Shaz: Athena, that's one nice booty you got over there! :p

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Shaz: Athena, that's one nice booty you got over there! :p

Athena: Well as much as I appreciate the compliment I'm not here to be anyone's eye candy.

Shaz11
11-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Athena: Well as much as I appreciate the compliment I'm not here to be anyone's eye candy.

Shaz: Oh come on! I could give you the weapon of ass destruction anyday! :rolleyes:

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Shaz: Oh come on! I could give you the weapon of ass destruction anyday! :rolleyes:

Athena: I have no idea what you're talking about, but if this is some kind of clumsy come on then you FAIL!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Artemis Eclipse: There's my opponent for Kingdom Come and of course he's messing around with the transvestite. Dude, his 5lb clit would knock you out with one hit. Leave him alone before he makes you humble like Shiekybaby does Hogan. Shaz, in case you didn't realize who I was talking too you asshat, it's obviously you. Now, leave the overgrown Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reject alone and come get your head stomped in.

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Artemis Eclipse: There's my opponent for Kingdom Come and of course he's messing around with the transvestite. Dude, his 5lb clit would knock you out with one hit. Leave him alone before he makes you humble like Shiekybaby does Hogan. Shaz, in case you didn't realize who I was talking too you asshat, it's obviously you. Now, leave the overgrown Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reject alone and come get your head stomped in.

Athena: Listen bitch! I'm no tranny, I'm all woman. You think just because I'm not some blowup doll like the Panzer sisters that makes me less of a woman? Get out of my face before I knock your teeth in.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Athena: Listen bitch! I'm no tranny, I'm all woman. You think just because I'm not some blowup doll like the Panzer sisters that makes me less of a woman? Get out of my face before I knock your teeth in.

Artemis Eclipse: I know you're new here but let me tell you something Godzilla. The day that you knock my teeth in is the day that I reveal to the world who my father is. I.E, That shit will never happen. I could give a fuck less if you look like a Panzer or Chyna. The fact of the matter is that I'm not afraid to hit a girl, woman, he-she, hermie or whatever the hell you are.

You sound like even though you speak so robustly about yourself that you have a lot of insecurities. I'd day you need some cock in your life but I think you have plenty just looking down.

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Artemis Eclipse: I know you're new here but let me tell you something Godzilla. The day that you knock my teeth in is the day that I reveal to the world who my father is. I.E, That shit will never happen. I could give a fuck less if you look like a Panzer or Chyna. The fact of the matter is that I'm not afraid to hit a girl, woman, he-she, hermie or whatever the hell you are.

You sound like even though you speak so robustly about yourself that you have a lot of insecurities. I'd day you need some cock in your life but I think you have plenty just looking down.

Athena: I sound insecure? You have the name of a girl! If you think I can't knock your teeth in then just get in the ring with me and I'll give you the beating of your life. Lucky for you I'm not afraid to hit a woman either.

eyehatecena
11-13-2012, 11:44 AM
sasha: i am no blow up doll! I am a well oiled wrestl..... Say where is Ano Doom? Or Artemis? One of them could destroy Athena for me

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-13-2012, 11:47 AM

Sleep: {whispering} Hey....hey....Your balls are showing.

Sleep: {still whispering} Hey K-Jam...K-Jam....Look....Her balls are showing. I just thought I would let you know. I have seen the way you were with Rome and the way you and Ma$$ were just talking like 2 old college girl friends so I know you're into that kind of shit.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Athena: I sound insecure? You have the name of a girl! If you think I can't knock your teeth in then just get in the ring with me and I'll give you the beating of your life. Lucky for you I'm not afraid to hit a woman either.

Artemis Eclipse: Do you even realize the power that's in the name of Artemis? Obviously not. Regardless of my name or not, remember this big boy no matter who or what you are all you need to be is pinned....1 ..... 2.... 3. And if you ever met me in the ring dude, I'd make sure to take a blood sample from your broken nose and busted up face just so we can get a genetics test done to see exactly what in the hell you are.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 11:59 AM
sasha: i am no blow up doll! I am a well oiled wrestl..... Say where is Ano Doom? Or Artemis? One of them could destroy Athena for me

Artemis Eclipse: I don't do dirty work. You can get the big, dumb, dead, cyborg whatthefuck to do that for you. Apparently I was right, you'll never learn how to be a one guy, woman. Just a simple minded whore you are. The solid one of your family is Uta but she dates Douchebag McFuckface's all the time.

K-Jammin
11-13-2012, 12:00 PM

Sleep: {still whispering} Hey K-Jam...K-Jam....Look....Her balls are showing. I just thought I would let you know. I have seen the way you were with Rome and the way you and Ma$$ were just talking like 2 old college girl friends so I know you're into that kind of shit.

IC: Haha, awww nice to see there is still this fascination with you guys over me and Rome "gaying" it up. You reek of bitterness and envy Sleeps, you always have been a K-Jammin wannabe.

68wPayne
11-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Ano Doom:I grow tired of all you arrogant sons of bitches claiming you're not afraid of me...Fear is not essetial to be destroyed...You can be the bravest man alive but get stomped flat by me...None of you anywheres around me are the best in the world...I'm getting quite tired of hearing that as well...You won't step over anything...Fuck all those other guys...You're looking at the man who will be Horrorcore and World Champion here soon enough.

LRB: Sure thing Anal Doom, you can go ahead and step in line for that gig. I'd put money on Athena winning that belt before you because once you step in the ring with good ol' Lenny Ray, you're gonna have months of rehab, then you got to go ahead and convince everyone again that you're some big bad machine, all the while you'll be lookin' over yer shoulder makin' sure Lenny Ray ain't there. I've been in the ring with alot tougher and alot meaner than you boy. You best go on ahead and save them Confederate dollars, you're gonna need 'em.

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 12:02 PM

Athena: It's funny you should say that because you seem to be missing a couple of balls yourself.

Athena @ Artemis: Hey I'll gladly have the test done, but you'll have to do the same to prove you're a man because I'm not convinced.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 12:03 PM
IC: Haha, awww nice to see there is still this fascination with you guys over me and Rome "gaying" it up. You reek of bitterness and envy Sleeps, you always have been a K-Jammin wannabe.

Artemis Eclipse: OH SHIT!!! IT's K-Jammin!! I remember you. When I was coming up in JBW you were just leaving. I'll greet you the same way you did me when I tried to show some respect for the veteran of the company at that time.... fuck you. It's a good greeting, no? I thought so too when we met. One day I hope to meet you in the ring so we can properly talk. Katie was awesome by the way.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Athena: It's funny you should say that because you seem to be missing a couple of balls yourself.

Athena @ Artemis: Hey I'll gladly have the test done, but you'll have to do the same to prove you're a man because I'm not convinced.

Artemis Eclipse: Look dude, we can battle all day long about gender bending but the fact of the matter is, until we get in the ring together all it is, is talk. When we do wrestle finally though, make sure you put your dick tape on because I don't want that shit popping out during mid-match.

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-13-2012, 12:16 PM

Sleep: Ain't no bitterness or envy coming from my way only focus and determination. You say I'm a K-Jammin wannabe? I'll admit it I did once looked up to you when I was starting from the bottom while you were the man in the spotlight. But now I have done paid the costs to be right here where I am at, so now all I want to do is prove myself some more and put that heavyweight gold over my shoulder. And if I have to go through you then you better watch the fuck out homie, cuz Imma be a pit off the chain in that ring.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Sleep: Ain't no bitterness or envy coming from my way only focus and determination. You say I'm a K-Jammin wannabe? I'll admit it I did once looked up to you when I was starting from the bottom while you were the man in the spotlight. But now I have done paid the costs to be right here where I am at, so now all I want to do is prove myself some more and put that heavyweight gold over my shoulder. And if I have to go through you then you better watch the fuck out homie, cuz Imma be a pit off the chain in that ring.

Artemis Eclipse: I don't believe you and I have met. I hear many things about you. Mainly that you're so high all the time you think you see green Canadian Leprechaun's everywhere you go and also that you have an insatiable need for McDonald's double cheeseburger's with Mac Sauce on them. Weirdo.

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Artemis Eclipse: Look dude, we can battle all day long about gender bending but the fact of the matter is, until we get in the ring together all it is, is talk. When we do wrestle finally though, make sure you put your dick tape on because I don't want that shit popping out during mid-match.

Athena: I will if you will lady.

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Artemis Eclipse: I don't believe you and I have met. I hear many things about you. Mainly that you're so high all the time you think you see green Canadian Leprechaun's everywhere you go and also that you have an insatiable need for McDonald's double cheeseburger's with Mac Sauce on them. Weirdo.

Sleep: What!?!? Who the fuck are you!?!? Yeah I smoke a little weed, so the fuck what!?!? But I have no clue what you are talking about with a fucking Canadian leprechaun. Don't worry about what the fuck I do I am a trained athlete who is fully in control of his body. If you're seeing green leprechauns, then that's not weed you're smoking. But if you're looking for a fight then keep talking fool.

eyehatecena
11-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Artemis Eclipse: I don't do dirty work. You can get the big, dumb, dead, cyborg whatthefuck to do that for you. Apparently I was right, you'll never learn how to be a one guy, woman. Just a simple minded whore you are. The solid one of your family is Uta but she dates Douchebag McFuckface's all the time.

Sasha: I'm not like that Artemis. Ano is just big and scary and strong. He can and will destroy anything and every one

Barbie: Well Artie, I only date the best- and at this time its Hanz Gruber- the new EWNCW Rage Ignition champion. And he did beat that douchebag Shaz for the title. Hopefully he keft enough of Shaz for you to easily take care of

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:36 PM
LRB: Sure thing Anal Doom, you can go ahead and step in line for that gig. I'd put money on Athena winning that belt before you because once you step in the ring with good ol' Lenny Ray, you're gonna have months of rehab, then you got to go ahead and convince everyone again that you're some big bad machine, all the while you'll be lookin' over yer shoulder makin' sure Lenny Ray ain't there. I've been in the ring with alot tougher and alot meaner than you boy. You best go on ahead and save them Confederate dollars, you're gonna need 'em.

Ano Doom:This isn't Middle School Lenny Ray..So hold the play on words of my name back...Athena can't win that belt because she does not fit the criteria of it...I mean it most respectfully as possible but its true...You're not going to do anything to me at all other than temporarily satisfy my urge for beating the living shit out of everyone I see...You're nothing but a fat drunk southern boy coming head-on with his ultimate beating...I don't have to convince anyone of anything at all because Kingdom Come....You will be put out in a matter of seconds...Don't make me worsen what I'm going to do to you already...He who asks for punishment shall receive ,and its coming to you tenfold....And by the way..."Alot tougher and mean than me"...It becomes un-nerving to see this stupidity when everyone around here has never had a true shot at seeing just who I am.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:37 PM

Ano Doom:Say what you want while you can.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:40 PM

Ano Doom:I need not extra incentive at all to destroy anyone...Each AND EVERY ONE of you here shall be CRUSHED...KILLED...DESTROYED...When you face me...All in due time...little by little...one by one...name...Face...Gender...Size...Or place of origin...It matters not...The Demon Cyborg is going to wreck right through every single being that he has a chance to ...here or there...Night or day...It makes no difference...The slaying hour is upon us...Talk while every one of you can...You all will see defeat by me.

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Ano Doom:This isn't Middle School Lenny Ray..So hold the play on words of my name back...Athena can't win that belt because she does not fit the criteria of it...I mean it most respectfully as possible but its true...You're not going to do anything to me at all other than temporarily satisfy my urge for beating the living shit out of everyone I see...You're nothing but a fat drunk southern boy coming head-on with his ultimate beating...I don't have to convince anyone of anything at all because Kingdom Come....You will be put out in a matter of seconds...Don't make me worsen what I'm going to do to you already...He who asks for punishment shall receive ,and its coming to you tenfold....And by the way..."Alot tougher and mean than me"...It becomes un-nerving to see this stupidity when everyone around here has never had a true shot at seeing just who I am.

Athena: What is the criteria for it being a demon cyborg?

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Ano Doom:Say what you want while you can.

Artemis Eclipse: Look Doom-Bot... you and I have never interacted before and until you decided to put your Terminator eye my way, you weren't even on my radar. Now, we have another story. You dumb dipshit. I may not be the biggest guy in the world but remember this... Batman was smaller than Bane. Bane physically and mentally broke him... but what happened in the end?

Batman triumphed. He came back and beat the monster. That's exactly how that would go for us... yeah, you're a big bitch but the fact of the matter is no matter what you do to me I'll come back stronger than ever and annihilate you. So, if I were you I'd stop while I'm ahead you fucking idiot.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Athena: What is the criteria for it being a demon cyborg?

Ano Doom:Something like that...One has to be sick,evil,twisted and Hardcore...As much of a strong large woman as you may be...You just don't fit that bill...One and others like me do on the other hand...Take the Sandman for example...he also falls into the category.

OOC:at least I THINK normal guys don't fit the Horrorcore title...Correct me If Im wrong Rob...

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Sasha: I'm not like that Artemis. Ano is just big and scary and strong. He can and will destroy anything and every one

Barbie: Well Artie, I only date the best- and at this time its Hanz Gruber- the new EWNCW Rage Ignition champion. And he did beat that douchebag Shaz for the title. Hopefully he keft enough of Shaz for you to easily take care of

Artemis Eclipse:

@Sasha - It's a shame you think that. Doom-Bot is nothing but a cheap, lame comic book bad guy. I swear if he had Razor Ramon hair he'd say "Chico". He's mega-lame. Fuck that guy.

@Uta - So.... you put your sister down for being a regular ho when in fact you're just a high-class ho. Yeah, completely makes sense to me.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Artemis Eclipse: Look Doom-Bot... you and I have never interacted before and until you decided to put your Terminator eye my way, you weren't even on my radar. Now, we have another story. You dumb dipshit. I may not be the biggest guy in the world but remember this... Batman was smaller than Bane. Bane physically and mentally broke him... but what happened in the end?

Batman triumphed. He came back and beat the monster. That's exactly how that would go for us... yeah, you're a big bitch but the fact of the matter is no matter what you do to me I'll come back stronger than ever and annihilate you. So, if I were you I'd stop while I'm ahead you fucking idiot.

Ano Doom:You're wrong boy...It was you who called me out first when speaking to Sasha...All those names you used to describe me certainly weren't friendly...So it's you that brought my Terminator eye your way...Yes that's exactly right as a matter of fact...Whatever my eye sees I WILL terminate...This isn't comic books so fuck that Batman and Bane shit...You will be devoured in fifteen seconds...One...Two...Three...That or you simply give up.

NightWolf
11-13-2012, 12:58 PM
NW: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

All I see are a bunch of story-tellers, flappin' yer gums whenever you feel like it. You might as well bring back Reading Rainbow... But this is NOT Reading Rainbow! Being the Best In the World is what I truly represent... None of you can hold a candle to me.. I am the almighty undefeated Wolf in this forest.. AWWHOOO!!

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Ano Doom:Something like that...One has to be sick,evil,twisted and Hardcore...As much of a strong large woman as you may be...You just don't fit that bill...One and others like me do on the other hand...Take the Sandman for example...he also falls into the category.

OOC:at least I THINK normal guys don't fit the Horrorcore title...Correct me If Im wrong Rob...

Athena: Doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in anyway. I'd rather know I won a match because I was the best and the most skilled not because I had shiny, spiky toys to help me win.

OOC: I thought we were talking about the World title lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 01:02 PM

According to past rules, HORRORCORE was just that... a division of nothing but twisted, tormented and generally just fucked up shit. As of now though, Ka$h says there's no "divisions" within BITW but, I still think when it comes to that Championship there probably will be considering it has a different announcer than the rest of things. But, I guess that's something I have to find out lmao.

eyehatecena
11-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Artemis Eclipse:

@Sasha - It's a shame you think that. Doom-Bot is nothing but a cheap, lame comic book bad guy. I swear if he had Razor Ramon hair he'd say "Chico". He's mega-lame. Fuck that guy.

@Uta - So.... you put your sister down for being a regular ho when in fact you're just a high-class ho. Yeah, completely makes sense to me.

Sasha: But I don't want to fuck Ano- I just want to see him destroy. Not you of course- but everybody else

Barbie: Don't you ever call me a whore

OOC: Barbie's theme song is "I am not a whore" lol

Mike Muir: Trust me Artemis- Barbie is a whore. While we dated, I found out she had been cheating on me with Gruber the whole time. And Ano, leave that backwoods inbred sorry excuse of a man for me. I'll show him after I beat Depri$e that the best wrestler out of Mississippi is me. Then you can have the loser

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Sasha: But I don't want to fuck Ano- I just want to see him destroy. Not you of course- but everybody else

Barbie: Don't you ever call me a whore

OOC: Barbie's theme song is "I am not a whore" lol

Mike Muir: Trust me Artemis- Barbie is a whore. While we dated, I found out she had been cheating on me with Gruber the whole time. And Ano, leave that backwoods inbred sorry excuse of a man for me. I'll show him after I beat Depri$e that the best wrestler out of Mississippi is me. Then you can have the loser

Ano Doom:Sasha...At least finally someone understands exactly what I am setting out to do...Destruction is on the rise...slowly but surely...All shall be crushed...And Mike Muir...I can make no guarantees of him being in fighting condition after I am done...All I can say is that I must run through him.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Athena: Doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in anyway. I'd rather know I won a match because I was the best and the most skilled not because I had shiny, spiky toys to help me win.

OOC: I thought we were talking about the World title lol.

Ano Doom:I will win every single match because I'm the best and have more skill upon me than all those around me...Regardless of the divisions and rules and requirements...Yes You're simply not right mentality wise for Horrorcore...

OOC:Lol no I wasn't at least,Idk about Payne.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Sorry I have to cut out while were in the middle of some awesome IC'ing but, the little baby dude wants to eat and I cannot deny a six month old his Oatmeal and Banana puree. :) And, I have to get ready for work so therefore I have to go my peeps! Thank you for being awesome dudes and dudettes and when I come back on tonight I expect to see us at like, 25 pages lol. Later on!!!

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Sorry I have to cut out while were in the middle of some awesome IC'ing but, the little baby dude wants to eat and I cannot deny a six month old his Oatmeal and Banana puree. :) And, I have to get ready for work so therefore I have to go my peeps! Thank you for being awesome dudes and dudettes and when I come back on tonight I expect to see us at like, 25 pages lol. Later on!!!

Why not? Having nothing builds character. Lol just jk, come back soon!

Destruction
11-13-2012, 01:29 PM
???: It's fitting that this Best in the World fed, is everything I used to love. The IWC's top superstars, top quality promos, the Best Wrestling in the World. Yet here in the Best in the World, I'm not here to become someone I idolized. I'm here to destroy them. Here in BITW, there is steroid abusing females! There's is characters cursing! There are Germans, attempting to turn this place into Berlin 1942! Southern Impact lands, and BAM! the wizard waves his wand, and everyone... falls... down

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 01:33 PM
???: It's fitting that this Best in the World fed, is everything I used to love. The IWC's top superstars, top quality promos, the Best Wrestling in the World. Yet here in the Best in the World, I'm not here to become someone I idolized. I'm here to destroy them. Here in BITW, there is steroid abusing females! There's is characters cursing! There are Germans, attempting to turn this place into Berlin 1942! Southern Impact lands, and BAM! the wizard waves his wand, and everyone... falls... down

Athena: I didn't take any steroids to get this body, I worked out every day for years to get the body I have. I'm sure some of the males do use and abuse steroids to get the bodies they have.

Destruction
11-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Athena: I didn't take any steroids to get this body, I worked out every day for years to get the body I have. I'm sure some of the males do use and abuse steroids to get the bodies they have.

???: Oh, you naive, naive wench. There's nothing wrong with steroid abuse. People need that buzz from doing something wrong, as a motivation in their life. It works the same way as Class A drugs. The addiction becomes satisfaction. Cannabis, or Cocaine, the feeling you get from taking it, is one that every man dreams of. But with an innocent woman taking steroids, their abuse leads to loneliness The reason men love women, is because of their loving spirit, they beautiful looks. But abuse takes that away from a female. And the love of a man is something you are risking Athena

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 01:50 PM
???: Oh, you naive, naive wench. There's nothing wrong with steroid abuse. People need that buzz from doing something wrong, as a motivation in their life. It works the same way as Class A drugs. The addiction becomes satisfaction. Cannabis, or Cocaine, the feeling you get from taking it, is one that every man dreams of. But with an innocent woman taking steroids, their abuse leads to loneliness The reason men love women, is because of their loving spirit, they beautiful looks. But abuse takes that away from a female. And the love of a man is something you are risking Athena

Athena: I didn't come here to be loved, I came here to be feared and to redefine the role of women in the wrestling world.

Destruction
11-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Athena: I didn't come here to be loved, I came here to be feared and to redefine the role of women in the wrestling world.

???: Well that's great Athena, but Kharma had the same goal in the WWE, and now where is she? You are not feared. BAM! I am feared, and you'll see why

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 02:54 PM
???: Well that's great Athena, but Kharma had the same goal in the WWE, and now where is she? You are not feared. BAM! I am feared, and you'll see why

Athena: You're not feared, nobody even knows who you are. And Kharma's a bitch!

OOC: Yes both puns intended lol.

wrestlingfan66513
11-13-2012, 03:05 PM
In the middle of character construction for BITW. Be ready

scribbler_jones
11-13-2012, 03:11 PM
A new eFed?!?

I WANT IN!!!

Pretty please?

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Damn...Where did I leave off at?...I think Ano Doom was somewhat complimenting Athena for not being Horrorcore...lol

68wPayne
11-13-2012, 04:48 PM
alright, time to try and catch up. At work and had to make some deliveries. And Rob, have fun feeding the little one, it was one of my favorite things. My girl is 4, fixing to be 5, and instead of the the glory days of apple and bananna puree that she ate every bit of it's arguing about chicken nuggets "I don't like chicken nuggets" "YES YOU DO, YOU ATE THEM LAST WEEK AND LOVED THEM!"...damn kids

IC: Oh, now Mike Muir's gonna whip my ass too. Oh boy, lemme tell you how bad I'm shakin' in my boots. I got robots and lil' delusional men after me, let's throw in lions, tigers, and bears and make this a real fantasy dream land. Now, let's get back to reality folks. Doom, I've already done more in this business than you ever will. I've competed in Horrorcore, I've won belts, I've whipped ass, I've traveled the world. You are gonna be just another notch in my belt after I get done with you, you can take that to the bank. Best control, alt, delete, and reboot yer system and maybe you'll come to yer senses before I unplug yer ass permanently. And Mikey boy, you'll have to remind me who the fuck you are exactly. I mean, you talk like you are supposed to be somebody to me, did you bag up my groceries one time or somethin'? Maybe brought me my tab at a bar? If not you best figure out yer next career cause I'll snap that fuckin' chicken wing of yours without hesitation. And you might want to get yourself tested, I've heard there's fish swimmin' in your girls' water if you catch my drift. Now if y'all will excuse me, it's just about beer thirty and time is a'wastin'

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 04:53 PM
alright, time to try and catch up. At work and had to make some deliveries. And Rob, have fun feeding the little one, it was one of my favorite things. My girl is 4, fixing to be 5, and instead of the the glory days of apple and bananna puree that she ate every bit of it's arguing about chicken nuggets "I don't like chicken nuggets" "YES YOU DO, YOU ATE THEM LAST WEEK AND LOVED THEM!"...damn kids

IC: Oh, now Mike Muir's gonna whip my ass too. Oh boy, lemme tell you how bad I'm shakin' in my boots. I got robots and lil' delusional men after me, let's throw in lions, tigers, and bears and make this a real fantasy dream land. Now, let's get back to reality folks. Doom, I've already done more in this business than you ever will. I've competed in Horrorcore, I've won belts, I've whipped ass, I've traveled the world. You are gonna be just another notch in my belt after I get done with you, you can take that to the bank. Best control, alt, delete, and reboot yer system and maybe you'll come to yer senses before I unplug yer ass permanently. And Mikey boy, you'll have to remind me who the fuck you are exactly. I mean, you talk like you are supposed to be somebody to me, did you bag up my groceries one time or somethin'? Maybe brought me my tab at a bar? If not you best figure out yer next career cause I'll snap that fuckin' chicken wing of yours without hesitation. And you might want to get yourself tested, I've heard there's fish swimmin' in your girls' water if you catch my drift. Now if y'all will excuse me, it's just about beer thirty and time is a'wastin'

Ano Doom:Fuck what you've done before...You have NEVER EVER seen anything the likes of me...Im going to stand on your neck at the end of the match...You're not going to do anything to me except allow me to make all of you like your neck...Red...You will feel the adrenaline pouring out of me as my intensity increases with each shot...Strike after strike will cause me to accelerate in power and speed...The more I beat the shit out of you...the more I'm going to feed off of it...The more I feed off of it...The closer to the end it will get...You just better hope I make you tap to an Ankle lock and have mercy on you and get it over with it...Doubtful though.

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Athena flexes her muscles to intimidate who she figures will be her future opponents.

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Athena flexes her muscles to intimidate who she figures will be her future opponents.

*Ano Doom merely stares straight on ahead,sweating and shaking with the usual intensity that drives him.*

68wPayne
11-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Ano Doom:Fuck what you've done before...You have NEVER EVER seen anything the likes of me...Im going to stand on your neck at the end of the match...You're not going to do anything to me except allow me to make all of you like your neck...Red...You will feel the adrenaline pouring out of me as my intensity increases with each shot...Strike after strike will cause me to accelerate in power and speed...The more I beat the shit out of you...the more I'm going to feed off of it...The more I feed off of it...The closer to the end it will get...You just better hope I make you tap to an Ankle lock and have mercy on you and get it over with it...Doubtful though.

IC: And then...and then...and then.... and then I'm gonna go all super saiyan, then I'm gonna catch on fire and teleport around the arena, then I'm gonna shoot lazers out of my eyes. Boy, you should write books or cartoons or somethin' cause yer livin' a fantasy. Here's yer reality check, I am a world class fuckin' rassler. Real life right here boy, lookin' you right in yer beady lil eyes. You can talk all you want about how yer gonna beat me in 10 seconds, and tap me out, and go into overdrive, and rape, pillage, and plunder the local villages, but when it's all said an' done and you're layin' on yer back starin' up at them lights and take that long ass walk to the back, you sit back there in the dressin' room and you'll realize, just like everyone else, that you just ain't good enough. That you had yer ass handed to you by some dirt dumb, backwoods, corn fed, redneck. *pulls two beers out of his cooler, opens one up and places it on the ground in front of him* that's for you buddy. *opens his and raises it up* a toast to the fallen *chugs his beer and throws the can in the bed of the truck*

Kashdinero
11-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Fantastic ICing going on here. Like, dare I say that this ICing is the BITW ;)

As for the eWN Horrorcore Championship? Well, the title is like a title created for the weird and wonderful, and scary arse mutha fuckas out there, mixed with the hardcore and gritty characters as well. If your character fits that bill, then he or she will be considered for it, plain and simple.

As for the eWN World Heavyweight Championship. Well, that, my friends is for those that can lay claim to being the BEST IN THE WORLD. Is that you?? Prove it! As of right now, though, we'll be looking at past accomplishments and character development to see who'll be getting a real look in for the minute. Then it'll be those with the most points. Either way, this eFed will definitely separate the men from the boys.. Remember, don't forget that open door policy we have here, so you never know who'll be showing up.

Working on BITW I: Kingdom Come, and figuring out the card BITW II: Take No Prisoners. Trust me, that card will have more than its fair share of surprises, and the main event will determine the first number one contender to the eWN World Heavyweight Championship.

#ExcitingTimes

IC @$ Ma$$: Athena? I won't lie, after a few bevies, I probably would... ;)

Now where the fuck is Shuricunt Bluntblade?? Still off burying his freshly molested and murdered students in the forest??: #WeirdoLeaveMeAlone

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 05:38 PM
IC: And then...and then...and then.... and then I'm gonna go all super saiyan, then I'm gonna catch on fire and teleport around the arena, then I'm gonna shoot lazers out of my eyes. Boy, you should write books or cartoons or somethin' cause yer livin' a fantasy. Here's yer reality check, I am a world class fuckin' rassler. Real life right here boy, lookin' you right in yer beady lil eyes. You can talk all you want about how yer gonna beat me in 10 seconds, and tap me out, and go into overdrive, and rape, pillage, and plunder the local villages, but when it's all said an' done and you're layin' on yer back starin' up at them lights and take that long ass walk to the back, you sit back there in the dressin' room and you'll realize, just like everyone else, that you just ain't good enough. That you had yer ass handed to you by some dirt dumb, backwoods, corn fed, redneck. *pulls two beers out of his cooler, opens one up and places it on the ground in front of him* that's for you buddy. *opens his and raises it up* a toast to the fallen *chugs his beer and throws the can in the bed of the truck*

Ano Doom:I never said anything at all to you that you could perceive as fantasy talk...Put the beer down cause you've had enough...I merely described just how I will make you humble in front of the entire crowd...You WILL be massacred..Its you who fails to realize that things like me DO exist...You need to remove the rose colored glasses because you are dealing with something you will not believe exists...in reality alcohol has clouded your brain into being ignorant to the Demon Cyborg,...I am a monster Lennard Ray...I am also a world class wrestler...The things you can I can double and still show you things you were not aware of being possible...The only way I'll be looking at the lights is when I stand over you and then look at the ceiling...Thanks for the beer...*Picks it up and smashes it flat effortlessly,crushing it over his face like its nothing as the icy cold hard can is crushed...Then tosses it aside.*

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=Kashdinero;674084]Fantastic ICing going on here. Like, dare I say that this ICing is the BITW ;)

/QUOTE]

Thank you there sir,Appreciate the compliment ;)

TTC
11-13-2012, 07:28 PM
??: So much talk by men and women all alike. They claim to be the BEST IN THE World. However, they can't figure out how much each and everyone of them suck. And that's the truth.

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 07:51 PM
??: So much talk by men and women all alike. They claim to be the BEST IN THE World. However, they can't figure out how much each and everyone of them suck. And that's the truth.

Athena: It's easy to spout the "truth" when nobody knows who you are. Why don't you reveal yourself and then say the truth?

TTC
11-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Athena: It's easy to spout the "truth" when nobody knows who you are. Why don't you reveal yourself and then say the truth?
???: Why don't you go run along, before you get hurt. Maybe you can play some tea party time with some other girl.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 08:42 PM
A bit of bad news my extended eWN family... I just found out that due to me being a tired jerkface, I mis-read my schedule. I have to work until the morning. 16hr shift is in full effect and I'm riding on just about 2hrs of sleep in total. Needless to say, I have to go to work early tomorrow as well so therefore... this is my last time logged on until tomorrow night when I'm done work around 11:45pm. So keep IC'ing and keep kicking ass and I will be looking in from time to time to at least check PM's if I have any. So, be cool everyone. DEUCES!!

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 08:47 PM
A bit of bad news my extended eWN family... I just found out that due to me being a tired jerkface, I mis-read my schedule. I have to work until the morning. 16hr shift is in full effect and I'm riding on just about 2hrs of sleep in total. Needless to say, I have to go to work early tomorrow as well so therefore... this is my last time logged on until tomorrow night when I'm done work around 11:45pm. So keep IC'ing and keep kicking ass and I will be looking in from time to time to at least check PM's if I have any. So, be cool everyone. DEUCES!!

For sure homes.

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 08:55 PM

Aww that sucks! Is the roster thread for this fed open yet and if so can someone send me the link to it?

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Aww that sucks! Is the roster thread for this fed open yet and if so can someone send me the link to it?

No its not .

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 09:38 PM
???: Why don't you go run along, before you get hurt. Maybe you can play some tea party time with some other girl.

Athena: For all I know you might be a girl. But it's nice of you to show concern for me. Maybe I won't hurt you too badly when you finally show yourself.

K-Jammin
11-13-2012, 09:49 PM
IC: So many disrespectful newcomers in this place. I don't remember ever being offensive to people...

TTC
11-13-2012, 09:52 PM
Athena: For all I know you might be a girl. But it's nice of you to show concern for me. Maybe I won't hurt you too badly when you finally show yourself.
*Falls to the ground laughing.*

???: What a great imagination you have to think I'm a girl or you'll hurt me.

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 10:42 PM
*Falls to the ground laughing.*

???: What a great imagination you have to think I'm a girl or you'll hurt me.

Athena: That's right you're not even a girl cause I know the girls here at least have the guts to show themselves. You're more like a thing and the only reason why I can't hurt you is because you're hiding.

TTC
11-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Athena: That's right you're not even a girl cause I know the girls here at least have the guts to show themselves. You're more like a thing and the only reason why I can't hurt you is because you're hiding.
???: My identity will soon be revealed. After I reveal myself then you might change your mind to step in front of my goal.

chunkkynutzzz
11-13-2012, 10:50 PM
IC as Depri$e: *spotlight*

* Pri$e takes the Shades off with a smug look *

All I Have to Say *smirk's* , That The Best Signing in eWrestling History has Been Contacted to be apart of sumthin Bigger Then Life. The Best in The World organization started sumthin special with the Best All Around talents from All Around the Globe.

So Why The Hell wouldn't Depri$e Be Here at this Great Moment in Time, after All The Check I'm receiving to be here is outstanding.

Fuck That, I know I was told to keep this under wraps ,but I can't ..if I'm as real as it gets then I must say it. I'm The Highest Paid Wrestler in eWrestling Right Now. The Largest Contract with the most perk's. Deservingly So!

I'm The Best Thing since The First Birth!

And The Best in The World is Now my Turf!

#Depri$eIsRight

Can't Wait to qwhip datt a$$ Mike Muir and then its on 2 da Next 1 !

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-13-2012, 10:51 PM
???: My identity will soon be revealed. After I reveal myself then you might change your mind to step in front of my goal.

Sleep: After you reveal yourself, not a damn thing would change. I still won't know who you are or will I care.

TTC
11-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Sleep: After you reveal yourself, not a damn thing would change. I still won't know who you are or will I care.
???: Just like everyone views you?

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 10:56 PM

Athena: Unless you're a child I won't change my mind. I'll give you the beating that you deserve.

TTC
11-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Athena: Unless you're a child I won't change my mind. I'll give you the beating that you deserve.

???: You don't scare me. Deep inside you are little crying girl who never got to be a prom queen or even a guy's last choice.

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-13-2012, 11:01 PM
???: Just like everyone views you?

Sleep: I guarantee more people will be viewing me as I win the #BITW Heavyweight Championship than will care about what your doing. Your debut at Kingdom Come will be used as a piss break by the viewers.

eyehatecena
11-13-2012, 11:03 PM
IC as Depri$e: *spotlight*

* Pri$e takes the Shades off with a smug look *

All I Have to Say *smirk's* , That The Best Signing in eWrestling History has Been Contacted to be apart of sumthin Bigger Then Life. The Best in The World organization started sumthin special with the Best All Around talents from All Around the Globe.

So Why The Hell wouldn't Depri$e Be Here at this Great Moment in Time, after All The Check I'm receiving to be here is outstanding.

Fuck That, I know I was told to keep this under wraps ,but I can't ..if I'm as real as it gets then I must say it. I'm The Highest Paid Wrestler in eWrestling Right Now. The Largest Contract with the most perk's. Deservingly So!

I'm The Best Thing since The First Birth!

And The Best in The World is Now my Turf!

#Depri$eIsRight

Can't Wait to qwhip datt a$$ Mike Muir and then its on 2 da Next 1 !

Mike Muir: Beat my ass? Yeah right. I'm here to make a fucking impact- and it starts with my fist impacting your ugly mugg. I'll kick your sorry ass back to the graveyard known as AWF

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 11:06 PM
???: You don't scare me. Deep inside you are little crying girl who never got to be a prom queen or even a guy's last choice.

Athena: Why would I want to be prom queen when I can I can beat up the prom king? You're just fooling yourself little boy! Now come out from under your mother's skirt and show yourself.

TTC
11-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Sleep: I guarantee more people will be viewing me as I win the #BITW Heavyweight Championship than will care about what your doing. Your debut at Kingdom Come will be used as a piss break by the viewers.
???: Yeah. Okay. So, I got from this is your a piss break.

TTC
11-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Athena: Why would I want to be prom queen when I can I can beat up the prom king? You're just fooling yourself little boy! Now come out from under your mother's skirt and show yourself.
???: It's called hype!

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 11:09 PM

Ano Doom:You want to see him badly, don't you?

OOC:How you gonna stand there basically face to face talking to somebody IC and say "Im a mystery,you dont know who I am.." lol

Glamour Girl
11-13-2012, 11:19 PM
Ano Doom:You want to see him badly, don't you?

OOC:How you gonna stand there basically face to face talking to somebody IC and say "Im a mystery,you dont know who I am.." lol

He's talking through an intercom with a voice changer while he watches people through hidden cameras lol. No, I'm just joking I have no idea how that's done in e-feds.

eyehatecena
11-13-2012, 11:30 PM
He's talking through an intercom with a voice changer while he watches people through hidden cameras lol. No, I'm just joking I have no idea how that's done in e-feds.

Actually, I think you are correct, lol

*Sasha Panzer runs into the room with an Ano Doom mask on and jumps on her sister Barbie, knocking her against the wall, knocking her out. Sasha gets to her feet quickly, lifts the mask up and laughs at her down sister. She then quickly pulls the mask down and runs off*

*Mike Muir and April Snow saw all this going on*

Mike Muir: Ok, I know Sasha is crazy, but ....

April: Lets go before that whore wakes up

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 11:31 PM
In an awesome turn of events, I was assigned to the front desk for the night so what that means is for the next three and a half hours, I'll be with you guys. I don't know how much posting I'll be doing considering I'm writing some small things for KC while at work. Either way... I love all the IC'ing going on and am very proud of you guys. You're kicking some major ass!

Kashdinero
11-13-2012, 11:34 PM

You're doing fine, dong worry lol.. like, I don't know how the whole interacting with ??? is supposed to work either.

##$poiler##

TTC = The Ghost of Ray Charles #HeCantSeeYouEither ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-13-2012, 11:34 PM
Actually, I think you are correct, lol

*Sasha Panzer runs into the room with an Ano Doom mask on and jumps on her sister Barbie, knocking her against the wall, knocking her out. Sasha gets to her feet quickly, lifts the mask up and laughs at her down sister. She then quickly pulls the mask down and runs off*

*Mike Muir and April Snow saw all this going on*

Mike Muir: Ok, I know Sasha is crazy, but ....

April: Lets go before that whore wakes up

Artemis Eclipse looks around and notices no one to be seen. He walks up to Uta and stands in front of her while she's knocked out on the ground. He slowly crouches and has his knees placed right at the top of her head. He's staring down at her. He rubs his hand across her face and then smacks the holy hell out of her. Uta sits up with a flash and stares at Artemis who quietly gets up and walks away.

eyehatecena
11-13-2012, 11:36 PM
Karl Panzer: BEEER!

Oli Panzer: BEEEEEEERRRRR!

Karl and Oli Panzer: BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

eyehatecena
11-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Artemis Eclipse looks around and notices no one to be seen. He walks up to Uta and stands in front of her while she's knocked out on the ground. He slowly crouches and has his knees placed right at the top of her head. He's staring down at her. He rubs his hand across her face and then smacks the holy hell out of her. Uta sits up with a flash and stares at Artemis who quietly gets up and walks away.

OOC: Its Ute--- pronouced OOO TA

Barbie is pissed and confused. She goes to get up to run after Artemis but hears her sister Sasha laughing in the background. She takes off looking for her instead

chunkkynutzzz
11-14-2012, 12:08 AM
Mike Muir: Beat my ass? Yeah right. I'm here to make a fucking impact- and it starts with my fist impacting your ugly mugg. I'll kick your sorry ass back to the graveyard known as AWF

IC as Depri$e: Can a Fan quickly Boo This Man!

Are You outta yaw Damn Mind, AWF Gave me Enough Cash to support Generation's of your Family and if they went downhill then that's there problems. My checks were Set, and that's what is my Top Priority... But More Money,the Bonus Comes with being a Champion annd You Mike Muir are standing in my way..for now.

Let your Fist make impact, it can impact the mat all they want from me slamming your ass,back,head,face and All of your mangled body. I say mangled cuz ima put a bone breakin performance just for you talkin BiG right Now.

If you know what's Great for ya, I suggest you keep ur trap closed before I leave ur snozzle leakin ahead of time bitch made "wrestler".

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-14-2012, 12:12 AM
OOC: Its Ute--- pronouced OOO TA

Barbie is pissed and confused. She goes to get up to run after Artemis but hears her sister Sasha laughing in the background. She takes off looking for her instead

OOC: I apologize... obviously it is a definite mistake lol.

Artemis is walking through the hallway when he turns a corridor and bumps into a big mountain of a man. We see that the man in question is RedRuM. And he has BBQ sauce dripping down his chest with a rib stuck on. RedRuM stares down at Artemis with his hulking frame getting angrier and angrier.

RedRuM: The las' nigga that spilled my ribs... you know what happened to that bitch??? DO YOU MUTHAFUCKA???

RedRuM gets into Artemis's face.

Artemis: No. I don't. And in all honesty I don't give a damn.

RedRuM looks confused.

RedRuM: THAT MUTHAFUCKA DON'T EXIST NO MO'!!! He refused to apologize and refused to pay for my boots and you know what? No one seen 'dat nigga since!!

Artemis: Ok... good for him. I'm not impressed by some sort of overgrown street thug. There's not one single fucking thing you can say to me to make me fear you. I honestly hope you know that. I've been threatened by bigger, tougher, and meaner. Hell, just today alone I was threatened by The Terminator, a pothead and a guy who jerks off to his own image. There's nothing you can do that will make me afraid of you.

RedRuM picks Artemis up by his hoodie and slams him against the wall. He makes a faint noise as he thuds up against it.

RedRuM: You know what I can do to you, nigga?? I can break you in fuckin' two! I can shove your head into your own asshole, I can make you piss yourself from the fucking torture I can bring you. FUCK WIT' ME NIGGA AN' YOU'LL SEE YOURSELF CUT THE FUCK UP AND IN THE BELLY OF A FUCKING PIG!!! DO YOU HEAR ME NIGGA?!?!?!?!?

Artemis tries to speak but RedRuM is choking him to where he can't. Finally RedRuM lets loose a bit so he can speak and...

Artemis: Fuck you you goddamned piec...

Artemis couldn't finish the sentence before RedRuM slammed him up against the wall again, this time knocking the wind out of him. RedRuM then takes him and throws him to the ground with another sickening thud. He goes to stomp on his head but Al Qaeda Rashida comes from out of nowhere and grabs his leg. She whispers into RedRuM's ear and he puts his foot down. He shakes his head and walks off... Rashida walks up to Artemis who's laying on the ground coughing and stares at him. He looks up just in time to hear...

Al Qaeda Rashida: INFIDEL!!!!

She spits on him and walks off. He stares at the two of them walking off while he begins to cough up blood.

That is the first ever meeting between Artemis and RedRuM lol... everyone like it?

eyehatecena
11-14-2012, 12:38 AM
sasha: *runs up to Artemis, then pulls the Ano Doom mask she is wearing up, she kneels down to Artemis level, takes off her jacket and starts wiping blood away from his face * Who did this? I will kick their motherfucking ass! * sasha hears someone walking up so she runs off, Barbie walks up, looks down on Artemis and just laughs, then finally walks off*

Snair
11-14-2012, 02:13 AM
IC:After being held back for ages by a dead weight aka Manabu in JBW, I finally have my sights set on where it should really belong.Its a pity that I'm made to compete with other 3 "wannabe tough guys" before being crowned as the Undisputed champion here in this fed.
So I don't care if its the Sleeper from the midget division, Alpha dog (I hope he remembers his name after I kick his skinny ass) and whoever the third competitor is.They will all witness THE MAN OF GREATNESS teaching them a worthy lesson in something they are not good at.
BITW, get ready to be hit hard with GREATNESS!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-14-2012, 03:31 AM
I'm going to bring BITW into their FIRST milestone... 25 PAGES!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-14-2012, 03:32 AM
In true fashion, here's the last filler until we hit that milestone... Next one is 25 pages already!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-14-2012, 03:34 AM
I'd like to thank each and every single one of you guys and girls that are IC'ing your asses off and making a damn fine impression! You people are awesome and here's to 25, 50, 75, 1000 PAGES!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!

bearkg88
11-14-2012, 09:20 AM
You're doing fine, dong worry lol.. like, I don't know how the whole interacting with ??? is supposed to work either.

##$poiler##

TTC = The Ghost of Ray Charles #HeCantSeeYouEither ;)

Whenever someone IC as ???? I picture it as if they are wearing a cloak and mask, So it's like they are there, but their identity is hidden

Kashdinero
11-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Theres gonna be almost fifteen new characters that will be a part of BITW II, some have already IC'd here, obviously, but the ones that have completely stayed out of the picture so far are probably gonna be surprising.

??? Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ??? is the main event, and if placed side by side with the main event of BITW I, then you'd be hard pressed to pick which match had the bigger stars in terms of what they have accomplished on the eWN..

68wPayne
11-14-2012, 10:16 AM
IC: I'm sittin' here, lookin' round at all these lil' shits runnin' around in masks, keepin' their identities to themselves. I'm sittin' here wonderin' if this is a 'rasslin company or Dateline? Got Ano Doom runnin' around in a mask sayin' he's a robot, like he's that guy from Grandma's Boy, got one mystery sumbitch who is startin' shit with a chick who is a bigger man than half the folks here, and I mean that in a good way sweetie, then we find out that them big wigs in the back we got a 4 way match where we don't even know who the fuck is gonna be in it. Here's the way to make a fuckin' impact: I am Leonard Ray motherfuckin' Beauregard, straight from a trailer in the great state of Mississippi. I've traveled the world perfectin' my craft from Japan to Timbucktoo. I was the last holder of the prestigious Southern Heavyweight Title held by greats such as Jerry Lawler, Tommy Rich, Rocky Johnson, Dutch Mantel, and many others. Take me lightly and you'll be tappin' out quicker than a hiccup. I have never been one to hide my face and if I got a problem with someone I'ma tell it to you. I'll stand toe to toe and flap my gums or stand toe to toe and knuckle to knuckle with anyone. So y'all Question Marks can try to make an impact all you want but when it's all said and done you'll show that yer yeller as a fuckin' school bus.

K-Jammin
11-14-2012, 10:24 AM
IC: Does anyone else have a little giggle when they think of Sleeps as World Heavyweight Champ? Because I fucking do.

Poot-Hair
11-14-2012, 10:45 AM
wow, long night was long. Can't wait to get back in on this awesome IC action!

Poot-Hair
11-14-2012, 10:53 AM
IC: Does anyone else have a little giggle when they think of Sleeps as World Heavyweight Champ? Because I fucking do.Elliott Bonebreak: No, but I do chuckle a little bit everytime I see a hasbeen fuck like you still trying to hang with us young bucks.

And before you go on about your "accomplishments" let me point out a few things

1.) This ain't EWNCW. We don't just give people belts just because they're former JBW guys

2.) This damn sure ain't JBW. Those fuckers will give a three legged dog the belt if it licks the boss' balls good enough. I mean look how hard you sucked and swallowed and you got the belt twice

3.) The name of this fed is BEST IN THE WORLD so what the hell are you even doing here? This isn't the place for whiney bitches that buttplug their tag partners.

By the way, I'm Elliott Bonebreak, and I'll be skullfucking your brains out for the duration of your stay here

Glamour Girl
11-14-2012, 11:09 AM
As someone who is pretty new to e-fedding I would like to ask that people who speak IC explain who they're speaking IC as because I don't know all your characters and have a harder time knowing who the characters I'm replying to are.

K-Jammin
11-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Elliott Bonebreak: No, but I do chuckle a little bit everytime I see a hasbeen fuck like you still trying to hang with us young bucks.

1.) This ain't EWNCW. We don't just give people belts just because they're former JBW guys

2.) This damn sure ain't JBW. Those fuckers will give a three legged dog the belt if it licks the boss' balls good enough. I mean look how hard you sucked and swallowed and you got the belt twice

3.) The name of this fed is BEST IN THE WORLD so what the hell are you even doing here? This isn't the place for whiney bitches that buttplug their tag partners.

By the way, I'm Elliott Bonebreak, and I'll be skullfucking your brains out for the duration of your stay here

IC: Oh dear, how embarrassing. Well nice to meet you there, Elliot. I'm always excited to meet a new never hasbeen! I've been called ALOT of names before, but hasbeen? Care to explain what you mean by that? And seeing as this place hasn't put on a show yet, of course I'm gunna talk about my achievements in other feds you fucking simpleton. I was kinda hoping this place wouldn't be another place full of men getting excited about thinking of me blowing other men, but apparently it is. So here's some tips, next time you want to insult me, try putting some logic behind it. It stunk of desperation and bitterness.

K-Jammin
11-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Elliott Bonebreak: No, but I do chuckle a little bit everytime I see a hasbeen fuck like you still trying to hang with us young bucks.

IC: Oh, and check the main event. All four are former Jabe guys #logic #getsome