PDA

View Full Version : Who you just cant Change the channel on?

Tha Crows Nest
11-26-2010, 01:28 AM
Alright we all know the moment... your watching Raw either recorded or Live and a guest host skit starts. If your like me I have Immediatly skipped the entire thing or changed the channel to football. My question to you is who is your guy that whenever you see them either cutting a promo or in the ring, that you just cant turn the channel on. This is more the current roster that im asking about.

For me it is CM Punk, every time the guy has a mic either on the announce team or cutting a promo it is money!!! I have always loved his promos and can never turn away. The SES promos he was cutting awhile back were great every time out. All his promos his entire career have been extremely well done. I remember the invisible mic promo that made me laugh my ass off. (YouTube it if you havent saw it) and when he is in the ring he has great matches each and every week.

Dameduse823
11-26-2010, 02:41 AM
John Cena. Say what you will about his in ring work or his character, and trust me I've said everything you can about both, but he is one of teh few guys in WWE right now who can cut a good promo whether he's being funny, serious, or anything in between.

And the Undertaker. He's one of the guys who you don't see with a mic very often but when he has one then its something worth listening to

ed is dead
11-26-2010, 03:04 AM
santino marella, the guy just oozes entertainment, he's definitely a future hall of famer.

SaberToothTigerz
11-26-2010, 03:09 AM
anyone since i like every wwe superstar wwe makes me watch any segment :D
but i feel like turning my channel off when vickie shows up but i still dont do it.

alexrules01
11-26-2010, 04:54 AM
Jericho! when he was around. He's the man!
I never turn the channel though, prefer to watch everything cause I like to.

shanethewolf
11-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Promos I won't skip are:

Randy Orton: He was better as a heel, but even as a face I think the guy cuts a great promo.

Shawn Michaels: Always worth watching, whether he was being funny or obnoxious, or whether he was being solemn.

Desmond Wolfe: Very intense, very convincing and believable.

Promos that almost guarantee I will change channel or skip ahead:

Ric Flair: I used to skip his longwinded promos about respect for old veterans back in WCW and he's still delivering the same speeches today. Yes, he's intense, but I find him boring and always feel he's wasting valuable time that could be used for building new stars.

Hulk Hogan: He talks so much crap. People go on about Ultimate Warrior's crazy promos, but Hogan is just as delusional and not half as interesting. H

Daniel Bryan: There was a point where I tuned into NXT solely to watch his promos, but his ladies man gimmick makes me sick.

AJ Styles: As above, I just can't stand to watch him in that chicken suit, delivering the most unconvincing and unflattering heel promos.

John Cena: I don't think he's bad on the mic, but I've heard everything he has to say many times before.

Guest hosts: Any celebrity guest host. I tune in to watch wrestling, not to see some flavour of the month promote his/her new film, book or CD.

tommy1983
11-26-2010, 06:28 AM
the one and only Immortal Hulk Hogan

Luv the man!

captainmoonlight
11-26-2010, 06:44 AM
Promos I won't skip are:

Desmond Wolfe: Very intense, very convincing and believable.

this guy makes me embarrassed to be english. hate is accent so much its just pure cheese when he's on screen

jcagosto
11-26-2010, 09:08 AM
He makes me feel embarrassed to be english too, and I'm not even english. hahahaha just kidding.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 09:28 AM
Anything involving Punk, Bryan, and Miz.

the wrestling shade
11-26-2010, 12:24 PM
i would have to say chris jericho

Robstar
11-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Vickie. Regal. Goldust. Jericho. Layla. Santino.

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Daniel FUCKING Bryan!

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-26-2010, 01:53 PM
I only turn the channel when the Diva's come on.

NecroButcher187
11-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Wade Barrett: He is such a condescending prick, I find myself hanging on his every word.
The Miz: He is so arrogant it makes for great promos, and he's AWWEESSOOMMEE!!!!
Mr. Anderson: Has all the swag, talks major smack, and I find myself waiting for the MRRRRRRRRRRR. ANNNDDEERRRRSSSOOONNNN..........AAANNDDDEERRRSSSOO NNN!!!!!

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 03:10 PM
The Miz, Punk, and Santino. Now that's Punk on commentary, I think I'm going to even find myself watching stuff that I would normally flip the channel during just to hear what kind of excellent little pearl of hilarity he's going to share.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Samoa Joe, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Desmond Wolfe, Edge, and as of right now, I will watch an Impact all the way through so as I don't miss seeing Kurt Angle, in his now rare appearances.

xAzureSkye
11-26-2010, 03:37 PM
Natalya. Goldust. Santino & Marrrrryse

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 03:38 PM
I only turn the channel when the Diva's come on.

Its called a bathroom/refreshment break.

Thewoodcutter
11-26-2010, 04:18 PM
It's a damn shame too. The ladies ruled before pg

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 04:40 PM
It's a damn shame too. The ladies ruled before pg

What does PG have to do with the women being terrible now? Are curse words and unnecessary blade jobs going to suddenly make the ladies wrestle better?

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 04:42 PM
What does PG have to do with the women being terrible now? Are curse words and unnecessary blade jobs going to suddenly make the ladies wrestle better?

Seems that was the case for TNA KO's back then.

But they weren't PG xD

SilverCena
11-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Cena, Orton, HHH

Rich Cranium
11-26-2010, 04:45 PM
William Regal, Mr. McMahon, Edge, Santino, Jericho, Punk

Bodom
11-26-2010, 04:45 PM

The probably just want to see tits and thongs

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-26-2010, 04:47 PM

Actually they used to take those OFF before the pg rating during mud matches. There is actually a video some where on youtube where Torrie Wilson has her bra yanked off an they do not even censor it.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Actually they used to take those OFF before the pg rating during mud matches. There is actually a video some where on youtube where Torrie Wilson has her bra yanked off an they do not even censor it.

ummmm I'm going to youtube.............to watch.....bugsbunney cartoons.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 04:53 PM
ummmm I'm going to youtube.............to watch.....bugsbunney cartoons.

Just keep the fapping to a minimum.

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 04:54 PM

There are magazines and internets for such things. Also, girlfriends.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-26-2010, 04:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQu230kjIQ

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Just keep the fapping to a minimum.

Don't have too could'nt see much, I can see why it wasn't censored.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 05:02 PM

These are the stereotypical wrestling marks we're talking about.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 05:07 PM

Bodom....he has a point!

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 11:59 PM
These are the stereotypical wrestling marks we're talking about.

This is true. Shame they can't get their needs met elsewhere.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:03 AM
This is true. Shame they can't get their needs met elsewhere.

Unless their parents blocked bangbros.

SilverGhost
11-27-2010, 12:11 AM
Unless their parents blocked bangbros.

@.@

Someone knows something xD

Rich Cranium
11-27-2010, 12:14 AM
I know I CAN change the channel when Kane does his promos! I know that might not sit well with you all but I just cant take it.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:14 AM
@.@

Someone knows something xD

Oh please.

Don't act like you don't.

Bodom
11-27-2010, 12:15 AM
I know I CAN change the channel when Kane does his promos! I know that might not sit well with you all but I just cant take it.

I would argue against you.....but these Kane promos against Edge have been all sorts of suck.

Thewoodcutter
11-27-2010, 02:27 AM

No not the wrestling part jackass. But Bikini contest and mud wrestling and pudding matches with hot divas come on man are u a homo or something?