Robstar
11-25-2010, 06:48 PM
.....*silence*.........

....*tumbleweed blows through*....

.....*sound of an empty room*.....

Robstar - Fuck this shit is terrible!:rolleyes:

Bodom
11-25-2010, 06:54 PM
This wins the award for most useless thread.

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Why you gotta be an attention whore Rob?

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Robstar, you owe me 30 seconds of my life back!

Robstar
11-25-2010, 07:07 PM
It's not useless Jesse The Bodom Ventura, the point is to highlight that I want MY time back after I saw some of his artwork. I need people to know that there is yet another shitty facet to his drug taking.

Art is what people do when they need to justify doing nothing or that they have no other talents. ;)

I thought The Tea Spot was for crappy useless threads already?

Necroyeti
11-25-2010, 07:17 PM
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/909/joffhordo.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1966/joff2.jpg
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2237/joff5.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/875/joff6.jpg
amidoinitrite? JOFF HORDY 4 LYF

Bodom
11-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Looks like somebody raided Devianart.

Necroyeti
11-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Deviantart is a veritable smorgasbord of shite
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7366/6947562221750371.gif
What does Hardy's actual art look like?

Bodom
11-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Less like a 5 year old drew them and more like a junkie on a 5 day coke binge.

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 09:56 PM
deviantart is a veritable smorgasbord of shite
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7366/6947562221750371.gif
what does hardy's actual art look like?

what the f&$@?

Robstar
11-25-2010, 10:41 PM
Here's some examples...

Blech. IMO

Bodom
11-25-2010, 10:42 PM
LOL at wacky tobacky

Iron Ape
11-25-2010, 11:02 PM
His stuff is really amateurish. Calling himself an artist is more than a bit of a stretch.

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 11:09 PM
His stuff is really amateurish. Calling himself an artist is more than a bit of a stretch.

Hey! If a giant suop can is art then so is Jeff's drugged out bullshit on a canvas.

Iron Ape
11-25-2010, 11:31 PM
Hey! If a giant suop can is art then so is Jeff's drugged out bullshit on a canvas.

Are you seriously comparing Andy Warhol to Jeff Hardy? Really? That bullet train of logic is even more questionable than your spelling of soup.

SilverCena
11-25-2010, 11:38 PM
Jeff's art is just like his music, it sucks!

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Are you seriously comparing Andy Warhol to Jeff Hardy? Really? That bullet train of logic is even more questionable than your spelling of soup.

A giant fucking suop can is not art. Its just like when "goth" kids take a black n white pic of themselves looking "deep" for their MyFace.

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 01:05 AM
A giant fucking suop can is not art. Its just like when "goth" kids take a black n white pic of themselves looking "deep" for their MyFace.

Why does it not surprise me that a reflexive commentary on consumerism is completely lost on you? I don't think things like "context" and "perspective" are even part of your lexicon.

Also, worst analogy ever. Warhol's work is NOTHING like goth kids and pictures on their respective FaceSpace pages and, frankly, you look like a bit of a simpleton for suggesting such a thing. In the future, you'd probably be better off refraining from speaking on subjects that you're so absurdly ignorant to.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 01:12 AM
Well....he did put on canvas what he felt. I think an artist is more like that then just painting a masterpeice.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 09:33 AM
I don't understand why a soup can is art either, but I have enough respect for Warhol to never compare him to Hardy.

Hell, comparing ANYONE to a Hardy is just damn insulting.

Rich Cranium
11-26-2010, 10:06 AM
I don't understand why a soup can is art either, but I have enough respect for Warhol to never compare him to Hardy.

Hell, comparing ANYONE to a Hardy is just damn insulting.

It's called popart, a period of art he innovated. Believe it or not, I took an art appreciation course in college and Warhol and his popart were the last chapter. Hardy wouldnt even make it in the comment section!

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 10:08 AM
Why does it not surprise me that a reflexive commentary on consumerism is completely lost on you? I don't think things like "context" and "perspective" are even part of your lexicon.

Also, worst analogy ever. Warhol's work is NOTHING like goth kids and pictures on their respective FaceSpace pages and, frankly, you look like a bit of a simpleton for suggesting such a thing. In the future, you'd probably be better off refraining from speaking on subjects that you're so absurdly ignorant to.

Sorry I like my art to just look good. The "art" I have on my wall consists of horses galloping through a field and a moose standing in front of foggy forest. See I don't have to explain "reflexive commentary on consumerism" to people. This is a quote from Russel Brand, "I have to tell Americans I'm famous in Britain, admittingly fame loses its cache when you have to tell someone your famous." Do you get what I'm saying? When you have to explain why something is cool: then it isn't cool.

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Sorry I like my art to just look good.
The concept of subjectivity is lost on you, too, apparently. But it's still pretty damn hilarious that you followed this with this:

The "art" I have on my wall consists of horses galloping through a field and a moose standing in front of foggy forest.
Isn't this the kind of imagery that can be found on those National Geographic shirts that seem to be so popular with these obese Wal-Mart shoppers? I mean, technically, white trash vistas are a form of art, I guess- but there's no kind of depth to stuff like that. It works on such a base, shallow level. There's nothing to be analyzed and/or learned when then there's no degree of sophistication being put into the process. It's just "I see wolves howling so I will paint wolves howling".

See I don't have to explain "reflexive commentary on consumerism" to people. This is a quote from Russel Brand, "I have to tell Americans I'm famous in Britain, admittingly fame loses its cache when you have to tell someone your famous." Do you get what I'm saying? When you have to explain why something is cool: then it isn't cool.
Another awful comparison.

Not everyone needs to have things explained to them, as some people in this world are actually capable of critical thought. Just because you aren't capable of grasping something doesn't mean it's without merit. Plain and simple.

If all of this world's art and entertainment were completely dictated by what the dense didn't get, this planet would be overrun with dull.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 11:48 AM
You learned somthing from a big can of campbells?

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 12:14 PM
You seem intent on turning this exchange into something mind-numbingly retarded, every chance you get. I don't really have the time and/or patience to continue wasting on something so hopeless, but thanks for playing anyways. Ignorance is bliss and all of that.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Rather interesting conversation in a Jeff Hardy "art" thread.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 12:21 PM
You obviously understand more things than I do. You are obviously the smartest guy in the world because you stare soup cans and see something other than a list of ingrediants.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 12:26 PM
The concept of subjectivity is lost on you, too, apparently. But it's still pretty damn hilarious that you followed this with this:

Isn't this the kind of imagery that can be found on those National Geographic shirts that seem to be so popular with these obese Wal-Mart shoppers? I mean, technically, white trash vistas are a form of art, I guess- but there's no kind of depth to stuff like that. It works on such a base, shallow level. There's nothing to be analyzed and/or learned when then there's no degree of sophistication being put into the process. It's just "I see wolves howling so I will paint wolves howling".

Another awful comparison.

Not everyone needs to have things explained to them, as some people in this world are actually capable of critical thought. Just because you aren't capable of grasping something doesn't mean it's without merit. Plain and simple.

If all of this world's art and entertainment were completely dictated by what the dense didn't get, this planet would be overrun with dull.

Where is the like button? -likes-

Silverdust
11-26-2010, 12:58 PM
You obviously understand more things than I do. You are obviously the smartest guy in the world because you stare soup cans and see something other than a list of ingrediants.

You ever try to look at a soup can subjetively?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Isn't this the kind of imagery that can be found on those National Geographic shirts that seem to be so popular with these obese Wal-Mart shoppers? I mean, technically, white trash vistas are a form of art, I guess- but there's no kind of depth to stuff like that. It works on such a base, shallow level. There's nothing to be analyzed and/or learned when then there's no degree of sophistication being put into the process.

I tried my hardest to find a Walmart shopper with one of those shirts on. In the process I found a few gems along the way. Some Walmart shoppers don't even wear shirts to shop like this guy http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWXfKpJ05Zb06o8wbOhjDtcighXoHlm edgxA0fwayo_FR1jLl9RA

Then you have other Walmart shoppers that don't care what they look like in public like this woman http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKKpgv0mj5HRBoYZAEgCM-0q9kp9wKGnMU6-8DmJhYoYfRODoSfDd3ALME

But my favorite is this lady, we can all learn something about her peace-goth look http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiuFIt19gI4ZUceQ6swJL29kY6Unc1Z NSBvbXteQv1qjaFqDPuMQ

Robstar
11-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Oh for fuck sake, can we get back to putting shit on Hardy please?

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 01:21 PM
I tried my hardest to find a Walmart shopper with one of those shirts on. In the process I found a few gems along the way. Some Walmart shoppers don't even wear shirts to shop like this guy http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWXfKpJ05Zb06o8wbOhjDtcighXoHlm edgxA0fwayo_FR1jLl9RA

Then you have other Walmart shoppers that don't care what they look like in public like this woman http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKKpgv0mj5HRBoYZAEgCM-0q9kp9wKGnMU6-8DmJhYoYfRODoSfDd3ALME

But my favorite is this lady, we can all learn something about her peace-goth look http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiuFIt19gI4ZUceQ6swJL29kY6Unc1Z NSBvbXteQv1qjaFqDPuMQ

Interesting.....

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Oh for fuck sake, can we get back to putting shit on Hardy please?

I guess this is an art form http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX6GA453bXlu0RK2kL0n0zRHBqfLxPJ EnEMMo4rJhbvL_T6Z7bvw

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Interesting.....

apparently Rob was not amused!!!!!!!!!

on a side note does anyone want some milk and cookies http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj0HyCwjmgLcqKwDHhNyVMMmLpMnPfG 9rgrG8DqPPa5pOABsCI

Robstar
11-26-2010, 01:30 PM

on a side note does anyone want some milk and cookies http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj0HyCwjmgLcqKwDHhNyVMMmLpMnPfG 9rgrG8DqPPa5pOABsCI

I thought cocaine was supposed to diminish your appetite?

Silverdust
11-26-2010, 01:50 PM
I thought cocaine was supposed to diminish your appetite?

Did you know Coca-cola used to contain cocaine?

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 02:22 PM
Did you know Coca-cola used to contain cocaine?

Yes I did. Did you know one of those Coke-colas would cost 5 cents.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Sorry Rob but I have to do this one more time because I'm the one who looks bad in this argument. This is my last post for this feud I promise.
Iron Ape don't act like your smarter than me because you understand art. I'm not saying I'm smarter, only saying if we were to compare our IQs we would be about the same. Why? Because I use my complex thinking on more scientific things. I know every major theory on how black holes work. I know at least 10 different theories on how time travel is possible. I now some theories on how to travel at neer light speed. My point is you know about art but I know about science.
You know more than I do on certain subjects but I know more than you do on certain topics. You may not think highly of ingorance of art and "culture." I prefer to watch the Science channel rather than go to an art museum. So please don't assume that I'm as smart as the average Cena fan just because I don't pay any attention to art.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 02:46 PM
So yeah.....Jeff Hardy sucks.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 02:48 PM

So freakin gay....look at how he presents it.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 02:49 PM
So freakin gay....look at how he presents it.

Pretty sure he's on 5 different kinds of crank.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Aren't we supposed to be appreciating his art?

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Sorry Rob but I have to do this one more time because I'm the one who looks bad in this argument. This is my last post for this feud I promise.
Iron Ape don't act like your smarter than me because you understand art. I'm not saying I'm smarter, only saying if we were to compare our IQs we would be about the same. Why? Because I use my complex thinking on more scientific things. I know every major theory on how black holes work. I know at least 10 different theories on how time travel is possible. I now some theories on how to travel at neer light speed. My point is you know about art but I know about science.
You know more than I do on certain subjects but I know more than you do on certain topics. You may not think highly of ingorance of art and "culture." I prefer to watch the Science channel rather than go to an art museum. So please don't assume that I'm as smart as the average Cena fan just because I don't pay any attention to art.

Remember that silly bit you posted where Russel Brand was blathering about fame losing its cache when you have to tell people that you're famous? Well, in this instance, you've just swapped "famous" with "smart". I kind of don't even need to do anything here because you just massively burned yourself without even knowing it. Hahahahahahaha.

I'm sorry, Black Hole Son, but that was just too rich. :D

Bodom
11-26-2010, 03:01 PM
So yeah.....Jeff Hardy sucks and Irken's an ass.

Robstar
Fight, fight, fight!!!

Iron Ape
Also, why are certain people on this board so eager to label a simple disagreement as being a "feud"? Mountains and molehills and all of that.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Because they want to see Shieky humble someone?

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Everybody should check out the comment sections of some of Jeff's "art" videos on Youtube. His fans not only find him ridiculously inspirational, they also seem to think that he's some kind of double-wide court Vinny van Gogh.

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Because they want to see Shieky humble someone?

But do they really? It always seems to end with said person getting butthurt.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 03:12 PM
Everybody should check out the comment sections of some of Jeff's "art" videos on Youtube. His fans not only find him ridiculously inspirational, they also seem to think that he's some kind of double-wide court Vinny van Gogh.

As if I didn't despise people enough as it is...

Sigh.

Robstar
11-26-2010, 03:12 PM

Lol, I'm just trying to imagine Impact Barn fans discussing his art over red wine and cheese. Bahahahahahahahahaha!

Fanboys and girls who 'feel his pain too' and 'totally understand the misunderstood' throwing meaning at a painting in the most abstract way possible so as not to get caught out and accused of completely missing the point. To the xtreme, lmao

Bodom
11-26-2010, 03:17 PM
So these are basically 16 year mall goth wannabes that just discovered Nine Inch Nails and Nirvana.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 03:19 PM
So these are basically 16 year mall goth wannabes that just discovered Nine Inch Nails and Nirvana.

I like both those bands but I hate those little basterds.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 03:25 PM
I appreciate art but a wise man once said "[Abstract art is] a product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered." That's what I think about Jeff's so-called art.

and if your not down with that http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSDxmVbg7BmTYVGgKi4hyscr54H_cIY RLmKnrrIp4t9tbwErbV
U MAD???

Bodom
11-26-2010, 03:27 PM
So if I stuff my face in a mountain of cocaine and take a bottle of somas, grab a piece of paper and a crayon, you'll appreciate it as art?

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 03:30 PM
So if I stuff my face in a mountain of cocaine and take a bottle of somas, grab a piece of paper and a crayon, you'll appreciate it as art?

I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 03:31 PM

Well...your mind will be in its happy place so....maybe?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 03:33 PM

I think you failed to get the meaning of the quote.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 03:37 PM

That was my argument but I took five page to do it and still didn't do right.

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 03:39 PM

Maybe you failed on explaining the quote carefully :P

Rich Cranium
11-26-2010, 03:42 PM
I think if Jeff were around during the 60's hippie era, his work would be more appreciated by all those people on acid and LSD.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 03:46 PM
He'd probably be dead too.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 03:47 PM
I think if Jeff were around during the 60's hippie era, his work would be more appreciated by all those people on acid and LSD.

Like the Beatles.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Maybe you failed on explaining the quote carefully :P

Basically it goes like this i think Jeff is a crazy crack head like this guy http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaBcAW7-t-sszOVFpR-JnfiaLxwkbPAQk5tC4jOFBPthyyirUdCw and he has as much talent in art as http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpzdLIXzaylONTXZdJSyCTIwPsk-4Cdr-18RfeRdBRoG-yLnW3Mw has talent in acting.

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Lol, I'm just trying to imagine Impact Barn fans discussing his art over red wine and cheese. Bahahahahahahahahaha!
"Hey Ricky, this cheddar is splendid. It seems to have been aged, and I'm detecting notes of hickory."

"Yeah, Darlene spent the past 3 weeks bitchin' at me about the block of Velveeta I had sitting outside on the stack of firewood. Damn woman doesn't know about the method to my madness."

"Damn. Hey, look, there's a Pawn Stars marathon on."

Fanboys and girls who 'feel his pain too' and 'totally understand the misunderstood' throwing meaning at a painting in the most abstract way possible so as not to get caught out and accused of completely missing the point. To the xtreme, lmao
Yep.

Here, check some of this stuff out:

"it official jeff is amazing in everything he does love him for ever xx"

"This is pretty inspirational."

"WOW....He's so talented...I would sit there the whole day, or two (maybe I could sleep over in his bed...), staring at awe at him and watch his amazing talent express itself through a paintbrush. When he was standing up, bending over in front of the camera, GUESS WHERE I WAS LOOKING :P~~~~ Forget about that lame shit of fancy paintings, this is TRUE art. EXPRESSIVE art. If someone asks who is a famous artist, I'M SAYING JEFF HARDY! <3"

"I woulld pay hundreds for that peice of artwork right there. Plus i's made by my favorite rainbow enigma so it's just twice as nice! :3"

"pure art"

"jeff is the best artist ever"

"Jeff ur the best artist I have ever seen!!! I love ur paintings and poems and ur the best wrestler ever"

"dudes, im doing a spraypaint right now, he has inspired me, although its my first time doing this so itts kinda crappy, but it doesnt matter, jeff's freestyle has really inspired me...so many talents in one man! i hope it comen out closely as good as his!"

"Jeff hardy is an artist, chef, singer, and the best wrestler in the history! Jeff Hardy is gifted and talented. He is very creative!"

"jeff hardy is best for ever live for moments"

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 03:53 PM
"Hey Ricky, this cheddar is splendid. It seems to have been aged, and I'm detecting notes of hickory."

"Yeah, Darlene spent the past 3 weeks bitchin' at me about the block of Velveeta I had sitting outside on the stack of firewood. Damn woman doesn't know about the method to my madness."

"Damn. Hey, look, there's a Pawn Stars marathon on."

Yep.

Here, check some of this stuff out:

"it official jeff is amazing in everything he does love him for ever xx"

"This is pretty inspirational."

"WOW....He's so talented...I would sit there the whole day, or two (maybe I could sleep over in his bed...), staring at awe at him and watch his amazing talent express itself through a paintbrush. When he was standing up, bending over in front of the camera, GUESS WHERE I WAS LOOKING :P~~~~ Forget about that lame shit of fancy paintings, this is TRUE art. EXPRESSIVE art. If someone asks who is a famous artist, I'M SAYING JEFF HARDY! <3"

"I woulld pay hundreds for that peice of artwork right there. Plus i's made by my favorite rainbow enigma so it's just twice as nice! :3"

"pure art"

"jeff is the best artist ever"

"Jeff ur the best artist I have ever seen!!! I love ur paintings and poems and ur the best wrestler ever"

"dudes, im doing a spraypaint right now, he has inspired me, although its my first time doing this so itts kinda crappy, but it doesnt matter, jeff's freestyle has really inspired me...so many talents in one man! i hope it comen out closely as good as his!"

"Jeff hardy is an artist, chef, singer, and the best wrestler in the history! Jeff Hardy is gifted and talented. He is very creative!"

"jeff hardy is best for ever live for moments"

TNA baseheads right?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 04:18 PM
On topic

Jeff hardy's art Sucks

off topic

where did my horse pic post go? was that to much? Why did you end the best thread EVER? muuuuuuhahahahhahahaah

SilverCena
11-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Like the Beatles.

What's wrong with the Beatles?

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 04:25 PM
On topic

Jeff hardy's art Sucks

off topic

where did my horse pic post go? was that to much? Why did you end the best thread EVER? muuuuuuhahahahhahahaah

The best thread ever is like Ric Flair's career.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 04:26 PM
On topic

Jeff hardy's art Sucks

off topic

I would like to say I was the last poster on the greatest thread ever.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-26-2010, 04:29 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS1t3dniIoLSNxij5VQxNQlHOgFhW1q ZsqOy8ZaX9MorKtE6ynTg

Bodom
11-26-2010, 04:39 PM
On topic

Jeff hardy's art Sucks

off topic

I'd say you know better, but I know you don't

SilverGhost
11-26-2010, 04:45 PM

And I thought I am self-centered.

Iron Ape
11-26-2010, 04:45 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS1t3dniIoLSNxij5VQxNQlHOgFhW1q ZsqOy8ZaX9MorKtE6ynTg

Hahaha.

You know those devices that some drunks have to blow in before they can get their cars to start? It's a shame that there isn't a similar technology for stupid people attempting to operate the interwebs.

SilverLace
11-26-2010, 06:05 PM
You notice in Matt vids that he never acknowledges Jeff's drug issues because he is an abusing grape eater too! He deflects it by repeatedly mentioning Jeff's house burning down which I'm sorry Jeff and Matt but GET OVER IT! You have enough money to biuld another one. If you had NO $$, I would feel sorry for you!

pauadrian
02-27-2012, 04:49 PM
robstar really made useless threads in the past lol

VanHooliganX
02-27-2012, 04:52 PM
robstar really made useless threads in the past lol

Todays modern EWN-er really bumped shitty threads.
Hopefully they stop soon...