PDA

View Full Version : GSP vs The Spider - Could It Happen?

Robstar
11-07-2012, 08:15 PM
There's been much talk recently about a proposed Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva fight, but could we see the other Silva dream fight against GSP?? This article touches on the possibility and that it might be closer than we think - http://lowkick.blitzcorner.com/UFC/anderson-silva-to-be-ringside-for-st-pierre-vs-condit-super-fight-challenge-to-come-17797

I'd personally love to see these guys go at it, more so than Jones/Silva. Maybe this is why the Spider has been reluctant to express interest in fighting Jones, because he wants to test himself against GSP first? And I wonder if the plan will be helped or hindered if GSP loses to Condit? It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Dennis
11-07-2012, 08:22 PM
this would be an epic fight. I'd pull for gsp but I think silva would win.

SouthernBlood
11-07-2012, 08:24 PM
If he kicks Silva's ass then sure...

Robstar
11-07-2012, 08:34 PM
If he kicks Silva's ass then sure...

You mean Condit?

SouthernBlood
11-07-2012, 09:56 PM
You mean Condit?

No...Im all for seeing OP's idea if GSP kicks Silvas ass...

Robstar
11-07-2012, 11:05 PM
No...Im all for seeing OP's idea if GSP kicks Silvas ass...

But...but....but....OP is ME! GSP's next fight is Carlos Condit....then maybe Silva. Click the link!

Rehmix
11-08-2012, 12:42 AM
It seems really hard to see this happening, even with what the article states. Silva can't make it down to GSP's weight, I could see GSP making Silva's weight, but Silva has height and reach on GSP, like a lot of it. It just seems like a tough fight for GSP to win on all accounts.

magglis
11-08-2012, 06:22 AM
GSP said that he wants to fight Silva for the title.For a possible Silva vs Bones bout, Silva and Bones have no intentions to face each other.Also Silva said that he will only compete in the middleweight division

SouthernBlood
11-08-2012, 08:20 AM
But...but....but....OP is ME! GSP's next fight is Carlos Condit....then maybe Silva. Click the link!

Lol youre missing my point...Im just all for the possible fight with silva as long as GSP wins.