PDA

View Full Version : The Reason Drew McIntyre Wasnt At RAW This Wee...

Frank
11-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Drew McIntyre was not at RAW due to a family illness. McIntyre posted the following to Twitter (via Twitlonger):For those who know me, they are aware I'm not the most emotional person in the world but this is something that as private as it is I want to share with the world because I am so lucky and proud. My mother is currently very ill and if you have the time please send a prayer her way, she has battled through ataxia since her early 20s being told she would never have children to raisin...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/11042/the-reason-drew-mcintyre-wasnt-at-raw-this-week)

Dameduse823
11-06-2012, 12:26 AM
My Hero

Me hero isn't a singer, nor on tv.

My hero dosent play sports or rally to make the world a better place.

My hero is a warrior, as strong as Atlas and as brave as a soldier in the trenches.

My hero has looked at adversity their entire life and overcame with no doubt in their mind,
NEVER taking heed of others opinions, powering through when others would have simply given up.

My hero inspires me when I think I can't handle what life throws at me.

My hero is my mum and no matter where I travel or who I meet there isn't a person on earth like her

That was very sweet. I hope everything works out for him and his family and that his mother gets better soon.

AWrestlingGod
11-06-2012, 12:39 AM
That was very sweet. I hope everything works out for him and his family and that his mother gets better soon.

I read that to and I'm sure to pray for Drew and his mom tonight

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 09:38 AM
That's bad news. Hope Drew's mother gets better soon.