PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILERS** - Major WWE Survivor Series Change...

Frank
11-05-2012, 06:20 PM
During a backstage segment that will open tonight's WWE RAW telecast, The Miz quits CM Punk's team at WWE Survivor Series. Later in the show, Wade Barrett accepts an invitation from Paul Heyman to join the team.Also on RAW tonight, Vickie Guerrero makes Dolph Ziggler the new captain of "Team Punk" at Survivor Series so Punk is no longer the leader of the team.In another WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view update, Vince McMahon made Vickie Guerrero book a Triple Threat match featuring CM Pun...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/11033/spoilers-major-wwe-survivor-series-changes)

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Crazy how much they're changing things. Just goes to show that they book things literally on the spot at times lol!
I'm all for seeing Barrett in this match though, hope he becomes a focal point of it.

magglis
11-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Crazy how much they're changing things. Just goes to show that they book things literally on the spot at times lol!
I'm all for seeing Barrett in this match though, hope he becomes a focal point of it.
Things changed because of Cena's in ring return

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Things changed because of Cena's in ring return

They knew Cena was going to be fine after HIAC, he was only doubtful for that one match.
So the fact that he returned to the ring didn't affect whatever they had planned for SS since they knew that Cena would be back by then.

magglis
11-06-2012, 10:04 AM
They knew Cena was going to be fine after HIAC, he was only doubtful for that one match.
So the fact that he returned to the ring didn't affect whatever they had planned for SS since they knew that Cena would be back by then.
Oh yes i forgot that

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Oh yes i forgot that

I mean for SS, they had been talking about putting Cena in a mixed tag match with AJ against Ziggler and Vickie. Another idea I've seen reported was Cena vs Ziggler (since matches between both have had good reviews on the tour they're currently on).

I'm not entirely opposed to the triple threat though.
Plus, having Ziggler leading a SS team shows that WWE are seriously behind the guy, and I'm happy that Barrett will be involved in it too.