PDA

View Full Version : EY Leaving TNA?

TNAFAN727
11-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Eric Young time could be coming up in TNA any thoughts about it if its true?
I would liked if he stays & turns heel or something i cant stand him as one half of the knock out champion.

This what EY had to say on his Twitter
"TNA (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/news?Item%5Btags%5D=TNA) Live shows in MI and Windsor Canada. Ill be there could be my last live shows with TNA (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/news?Item%5Btags%5D=TNA) come and get crazy with me!

Sicksnuff17
11-05-2012, 05:43 PM
It sucks he's going out as a knockout champ but he hasn't been around so it's like he's gone already or has been gone for a while

deadly56
11-05-2012, 06:08 PM
A lot of people are arguing saying his statements are lies; many people believe EY will join Aces and 8s. This did happen with Devon, and, apparently, this is the same situation. Do I think there's a possibility? Yes, but is it true? Maybe.

alcrissam
11-05-2012, 06:36 PM
A lot of people are arguing saying his statements are lies; many people believe EY will join Aces and 8s. This did happen with Devon, and, apparently, this is the same situation. Do I think there's a possibility? Yes, but is it true? Maybe.
Tna has been manipulating twitter, so I really would not be surprised if you are 100% correct

Sicksnuff17
11-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Tna has been manipulating twitter, so I really would not be surprised if you are 100% correct

I would be surprised if he was the leader

TNAFAN727
11-05-2012, 07:10 PM
I would be surprised if he was the leader

So would i

helmsley
11-05-2012, 10:14 PM
never really liked this "santino" type of character for young, i would love if he gets a heel part of aces and eights

Sahu
11-05-2012, 10:51 PM

I wish this becomes reality...I want EY to be in TNA....n he should get a good feud..he's an amazing athlete...

The Phantom Menace
11-06-2012, 12:22 AM
The only time I have ever been an Eric Young fan was he was the leader of "The World Elite". The ruthlessness, the attitude, the sheer wrestling talent he displayed. He tricked the money hungry Kevin Nash & took the "Legends, Global, Television" title from him in a almost Ric Flair like fashion, it was beautiful. But shortly it was right back to goofy EY & after watching this incredibly talented wrestler act the stooge as a member of Team Canada, in a fued with Bobby Roode, falling on his @$$ in fear whenever the pyro went off it was refreshing to see Eric step up.

jethro
11-06-2012, 01:15 AM
While TNA did the right thing for pushing wrestlers like Magnum,Aries and Bully Ray but I don't get why they constantly treat EY like nobody,him as KO tag champs...the KO tag division became a joke now,EY can wrestle if TNA let him be and not just a comedic wrestler,I was happy to see EY as a leader of World Elite then but it was short lived.
I think it will be a huge loss for TNA if EY leaving the company,he is as valuable as Jeff Hardy.

ps - I hope TNA book Austin Aries vs Eric Young

Cabers
11-06-2012, 07:12 AM
If he does go he may be better off i am sad to say. I mean he is currently co holding the most useless set of Championships ever created.

DK Wrestling Savior
11-06-2012, 09:23 AM
I'm surprised there's not a thousand posts about WWE should sign him.

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 10:12 AM

He'd be wasted away in WWE, so no point.

Sahu
11-06-2012, 10:56 AM

at max they'll introduce him as Santino's brother from an AMerican mother...n wasted again along with Santino (who's another great athlete being wasted)

Playboy Stevie V
11-06-2012, 02:05 PM
I don't believe any superstar from TNA that says anything with regards to their contract status or if they are leaving. Cough, cough Devon...Matt Morgan...cough.

TheJosephBanks
11-06-2012, 05:11 PM

Until the lawsuit goes away, WWE probably wouldn't want to sign him.

Ammo and all that.

Though, I hope EY doesn't leave. He just needs to go back to world elite EY, instead of this goofy EY.

11-06-2012, 05:19 PM
I'm sure he's probably pissed at TNA and wants to leave. I mean he's co-holder of a womens title that hasnt been defended in 6 months

TNAFAN727
11-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Until the lawsuit goes away, WWE probably wouldn't want to sign him.

Ammo and all that.

Though, I hope EY doesn't leave. He just needs to go back to world elite EY, instead of this goofy EY.

Thats what i was saying about EY to i dont like him as one half of the knockout's tag team champion.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-07-2012, 01:51 AM
I want to see Eric Young have one more serious run before he leaves. I absolutely loved his work from his days in World Elite.

Bodom
11-07-2012, 09:30 AM
I wouldn't miss him though he is a good wrestler and has great comedic timing. A loss for them if they let him go, but it wouldn't kill the product.

Nexus n' Eights
11-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Comedy tag team,Santino Marella and Eric Young(or using Eric Young's WWE name,Braden Archer)