PDA

View Full Version : Owen Hart

Robstar
11-25-2010, 02:06 PM
If Owen Hart had never died, where do you think he would be today and in what position?

My opinion is that he would be in TNA as the other 'Top Guy' to Kurt Angle and helping make people like AJ and Samoa Joe look even better. I think he would have grown frustrated with WWE, much the same as Angle did.

R.I.P. Owen Hart

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Owen Hart wanted to leave when Bret, Bulldog, and Neidhart left shortly after the Montreal Screwjob. However, his contract prevented it from happening. If you think about it, if he would have gone to WCW when they did, he might still be here today. On topic, I think he would have gone elsewhere but eventually came back to WWE eventually. Dont know whether he would have gone to TNA. If he were still around, he would probably be either working backstage or knowing how much he loved his family, he would be running a school or working with Stampede wrestling.

Robstar
11-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Stampede still exists?
From what I heard, Owen got over the screwjob situation and was quite happy working there at the time of his death. Of course, I didn't know the man and that's only what I have heard

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Stampede still exists?
From what I heard, Owen got over the screwjob situation and was quite happy working there at the time of his death. Of course, I didn't know the man and that's only what I have heard

Your right, Stampede closed down in 2008. I heard the same as you that he got over it, but Im sure he still held some anger within but then again I didnt know him either and we are merely speculating.

Kashdinero
11-25-2010, 06:25 PM
I like to think that if Owen were still alive he'd be retired, getting fat and enjoying family life. It was what he was planning and saving for.
It's weird reading Owen and Kurt's name's in the same post for some reason. I've never thought it before now but a match between those two would have been great!

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 07:27 PM
^^very true, Owen was a great technical wrestler in his own right and a match between Angle and him would equal an instant classic.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-29-2010, 10:00 AM
I'll never forget one of the greatest quotes ever "I am not a NUGGET." In all the interviews and shoots I have watched I never heard anyone say a bad thing about the guy. He might be gone, but he isn't forgotten.

JimmytheBlack
11-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Bret would have never left. Owen would an A-list superstar in the WWE. At least 3 major title reigns, only because his brother would still be the face of the company on his 8-11 title. He would pretty much be what Kane is now.