PDA

View Full Version : Which WWE Talent Recently Spoke Up To Vince McM...

Frank
11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Source: The Wrestling ObserverSeveral weeks ago it was reported a top WWE talent spoke up to Vince McMahon and stated that Vince was out of touch with the product and audience.While there were several rumors as to who it was, word now is that it was the WWE's top star, John Cena.

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/11015/which-wwe-talent-recently-spoke-up-to-vince-mcmahon)

Double Axehandle
11-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Cena stepped up to Vince and told him what we already know that the product is stale. Will there be changes because of this? My guess is yes because Vince has respect for cena. How big will the changes be? My guess is small but enought to pacify some fans.

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 09:34 AM
So it was Cena himself eh? Nice. Maybe now Vince realizes how crap the stuff he's putting out really is.

Automatic
11-06-2012, 09:46 AM
It's not true.

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 09:48 AM
It's not true.

And how the hell would you know if it was true or not lol!

Automatic
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM
And how the hell would you know if it was true or not lol!

Meltzer confirmed that he didn't say that.

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Meltzer confirmed that he didn't say that.

Who on earth is Meltzer? Sounds like a German football player :p

Automatic
11-06-2012, 10:05 AM

Some dude who spouts his crap on a radio show and sells fanfiction for money.

magglis
11-06-2012, 10:06 AM
I think he's a Dutch prophet :p

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Some dude who spouts his crap on a radio show and sells fanfiction for money.

And so he's a credible source how exactly?

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 10:09 AM
I think he's a Dutch prophet :p

Must be :p

Automatic
11-06-2012, 10:11 AM
And so he's a credible source how exactly?

Oh, you were serious:p?
I meant Dave Meltzer. The editor of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
The alleged 'source' of that quote.

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Oh, you were serious:p?
I meant Dave Meltzer. The editor of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
The alleged 'source' of that quote.

Yeah I was serious lol had no idea who that guy was!
Eh, at the end of the day, it's all dirtsheet reporting, so we don't know one way or the other really. Maybe it was Cena, maybe it was someone else, maybe it wasn't anyone at all.

All I'm saying is that IF it was indeed Cena, then that's very interesting and a big step forward that someone like him took this move.

Automatic
11-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Yeah, would be nice, but also a bit surreal. Can you imagine Cena, the ultimate company boy, stepping up to Vince and saying that he is out of touch?
Too bad it's not true.

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Yeah, would be nice, but also a bit surreal. Can you imagine Cena, the ultimate company boy, stepping up to Vince and saying that he is out of touch?
Too bad it's not true.

In fact, yes I can imagine Cena doing that. What's Vince going to do? Fire him?
Tho possibility of Cena doing this isn't surreal at all.
And you don't know it isn't true bud ;)

Automatic
11-06-2012, 12:33 PM
In fact, yes I can imagine Cena doing that. What's Vince going to do? Fire him?
Tho possibility of Cena doing this isn't surreal at all.
And you don't know it isn't true bud ;)

C´mon now, Cena does almost everything that is being asked of him. Do you really expect him to stand up to the man who has been so great for him? It's pretty ballsy to say to your boss that he is out of touch. That's basically saying that Vince needs to go or find people who are 'in touch'.
I know for sure it's not true.
They credit the wrestling observer and Meltzer says it is not true. That's pretty much case closed in my opinion.

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 09:05 PM
C´mon now, Cena does almost everything that is being asked of him. Do you really expect him to stand up to the man who has been so great for him? It's pretty ballsy to say to your boss that he is out of touch. That's basically saying that Vince needs to go or find people who are 'in touch'.
I know for sure it's not true.
They credit the wrestling observer and Meltzer says it is not true. That's pretty much case closed in my opinion.

If you say so champ :rolleyes:

Automatic
11-06-2012, 09:12 PM
If you say so champ :rolleyes:

2 stubborn guys clashing.

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 09:20 PM
2 stubborn guys clashing.

Hey, I'm not saying that it was Cena for sure man, I'm just saying that you can't rule out the possibility. Just because some dirtsheets have said it was him and others have said that it was, there's no way of knowing.

And if it was him, then it was indeed a bold move. But if Cena did do this, then it's not going to affect his position in the company. Like I said, Vince literally CAN'T demote him to the mid card or even fire him since he'd just lose too much.
You can't say that this is too bold of a move for Cena to make, since Vince can't do anything to him if he did do it.

Automatic
11-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Hey, I'm not saying that it was Cena for sure man, I'm just saying that you can't rule out the possibility. Just because some dirtsheets have said it was him and others have said that it was, there's no way of knowing.

And if it was him, then it was indeed a bold move. But if Cena did do this, then it's not going to affect his position in the company. Like I said, Vince literally CAN'T demote him to the mid card or even fire him since he'd just lose too much.
You can't say that this is too bold of a move for Cena to make, since Vince can't do anything to him if he did do it.

But the whole story is fake.