PDA

View Full Version : The Miz & John Morrison= Rivalry ignite for the Gold?

DKO Killa
11-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Do u believe that The Miz and Morrison will face one another again for the WWE championship.

Robstar
11-25-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm not sure about Morrison. WWE needs to do more with his character - he seems to get over only to a certain point and that stops short everytime. Maybe he needs to be a heel again? I see Miz as the type of champ who takes on faces and heels

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 02:02 PM
I hope so, I would love to see these two unify the titles. It would be a massive boost for both guys, these guys would be over the moon. If they do the match right.

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 02:02 PM
If it were a US/IC championship match, definitely. But for the world title, I don't see it happening anytime soon unless, like Robstar said, he reinvents himself to maybe a jealous type heel over his ex tag team partner.

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 02:04 PM
If it were a US/IC championship match, definitely. But for the world title, I don't see it happening anytime soon unless, like Robstar said, he reinvents himself to maybe a jealous type heel over his ex tag team partner.

Miz as a Face? Don't think that will work.

Robstar
11-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Miz as a Face? Don't think that will work.

No not Miz as a face! You can have a heel vs heel rivalry you know. No way should Miz be a face - probably EVER. I don't see this as a viable feud right now anyway.

The Miz vs a returning Jericho? That's what I want to see

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 04:39 PM
Maybe in the years yes. Now no.

SgtGohan
11-25-2010, 05:12 PM
I do think miz as a face would work, i mean he is a very likeable guy in real life so why not? i dont wanna see it happening if he is gonna feud with morrison though i want heel vs heel both men at their best.

CMhuw24
11-25-2010, 05:26 PM
I could see it happening in the future, but thats all depending on wether Jo-Mo gets the push.

El_Dandy_LWO
11-25-2010, 06:34 PM
I think the reason Jo-Mo hasnt gotten the Title yet, Bell Bottoms. Im all for Morrison being a top name in the company, but the bell bottoms have to go man, seriously.....

SevenCagedTigers
11-25-2010, 06:44 PM

Reinventing yourself just for the sake of getting "over" with your gimmick has never been a bad idea. Look at Bradshaw. He became JBL SPECIFICALLY to be a heel to the overtly popular Eddie Guerrero. JBL was anti-immigrants, anti-low income families and pro-big business, basically everything that Eddie Guerrero represented. And Bradshaw was never a main-eventer until he became JBL. Morrison is going to waste, he needs to reinvent himself, and fast.

alexrules01
11-25-2010, 06:45 PM
The feud would work if John was the 'Shaman of sexy' type heel, the one you hate but can laugh at. The "I'm angry so i'm gonna smash u!" thing would just be boring

SevenCagedTigers
11-25-2010, 06:50 PM
No not Miz as a face! You can have a heel vs heel rivalry you know. No way should Miz be a face - probably EVER. I don't see this as a viable feud right now anyway.

The Miz vs a returning Jericho? That's what I want to see

If you say that Miz doesn't work as a face, look at Randy Orton. Orton has been a heel for the majority of his career, and right now he is playing the role of 'tweener leaning more towards being a face, and thats defenitely gone over with the crowd. His first attempt at being a face fell flat, but it is possible for one to be a face and maintain their mean streak. Without that mean streak youre just not a main eventer.

And what about Cena? Cena was a THOUSAND times more entertaining as a heel, and he's now become more reknowned for his antics as super-cena. Theres no reason that The Miz can't reinvent himself somewhere down the line. He'll still be a great performer and he'll still be great on the mic, as long as you don't make him a candy-striped champion.

SevenCagedTigers
11-25-2010, 06:56 PM
I do think miz as a face would work, i mean he is a very likeable guy in real life so why not? i dont wanna see it happening if he is gonna feud with morrison though i want heel vs heel both men at their best.

How is he a likeable guy in real life? The only real-life exposure we have seen of the Miz was of his time during The Real World. And there, he was painted by his fellow house-mate Coral as being racially insensitive, as well as disrespectful towards women. When first entering the WWE, Mike Mizanin was not able to outrun that stigma of being an immature, insufferable frat boy. And his subsequent appearances on The Real World vs. Road Rules challenges and the like did nothing to illustrate otherwise.

I have no doubt that The Miz has become a better person throughout the years, or that he has earned to be where his is. But the idea that he may be likeable in real life is not answerable.

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 07:13 PM
How is he a likeable guy in real life? The only real-life exposure we have seen of the Miz was of his time during The Real World. And there, he was painted by his fellow house-mate Coral as being racially insensitive, as well as disrespectful towards women. When first entering the WWE, Mike Mizanin was not able to outrun that stigma of being an immature, insufferable frat boy. And his subsequent appearances on The Real World vs. Road Rules challenges and the like did nothing to illustrate otherwise.

I have no doubt that The Miz has become a better person throughout the years, or that he has earned to be where his is. But the idea that he may be likeable in real life is not answerable.

I no nothing of the Real World Miz because I refused to watch such a stupid show. I used to watch MTV when they were purely music video but I digress. Miz is a fantastic WWE star and has jumped many hurdles to get where he is today. I actually think the hazing done by JBL may have been awful but might have been a good thing.

SaberToothTigerz
11-26-2010, 03:15 AM
again?
morrison taking revenge on the miz for being his ex tag team partner again?
i wouldnt like to see if bcuz if that was the reason then the miz should also make a rivalry with the big show no?
john morrison is gonna stay in the mid card for some time now dont expect to see him evolve in 2 or 3 years time..

Kashdinero
11-26-2010, 04:51 AM
The Miz V Morrison will be the one of the first WWE title matches on PPV that doesnt involve Cena, Orton, HHH or Battista in years. I for one cannot wait!
Anyone who thinks Morrison isn't on the verge of a huge push needs to go back and watch his CLEAN victory over Sheamus at survivor series. Do you think WWE would job out one of the true success storys over the past year or so to someone they don't have any plans for.
Also I believe WWE WILL turn The Miz sooner or later. I'm not saying he would be better off as a face but momentum equals popularity and the casual fan will latch on to the ultra charismatic Awesome one sooner or later. The WWE will have no choice in the matter!