PDA

View Full Version : Naomi vs Aj

alexrules01
11-25-2010, 12:03 AM
I just watched NXT and thought this match was really good. No Hair pulling, screaming, slapping and i didnt see any mistakes really. Would deffinately like to see this again!

Bodom
11-25-2010, 12:06 AM
Iv been hearing a lot lately that this was the best divas match in a while.

Robstar
11-25-2010, 12:11 AM
That's because Kaitlyn wasn't involved

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 12:15 AM
That's because Kaitlyn wasn't involved

True, to bad they eliminated the best wrestler yesterday.

willos19991
11-25-2010, 01:03 AM
the match was really good, both of them look really strong and it actually had wrestling instead of just screaming, the crowed was actually hot for a divas match

alexrules01
11-25-2010, 02:06 AM
AJ pulled out a pretty amazing tilt-a-whirl type thing into a ddt, hurrancarran not botched, awesome octupus finisher.
And Naomi used some good athletic skills, like her ass to face jump :P or spinning heel kick
I'd strongly advise watching it... may the best one you see for a while

xAzureSkye
11-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Yes it was a great match, better then the Naomi vs Alicia Fox match which was mediocre to say the least but a lot of people thought it was good anyways..

Naomi & AJ are very good wrestlers and have put on great matches in FCW as well, there was a lumberjill match that was very athletic. I hope Naomi wins NXT!

maar13
11-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Yes, I like it. Can't believe AJ was eliminated, from the 3 of them I thing she was the best followed by Naomi. I thing a lot people find Kaitlyn attractive and I can't say she is worthless because she is still learning, but that is the issue, why in Hell are you pushing someone that hasn't learn to even bounce from the ropes the right way? I mean, I know that her pro is way, way more popular than AJs, but come on, Are they blind? She is worse than Christy Hemme or Ashley Massro were on their first matches, the one with Maxine was not just terribel, but almos comparable with the Sharmell VS Jenna Morasca from TNA (still want to puke every time I remember it). Like I said, does not mean Kaitlyn is worthless but it means she needs way more time in developmental to get any in-ring skills before being on TV. Long Story short....Kaitlyn makes Kelly Kelly look like Molly Holly in the ring (TECHNICALLY...Technically speaking).

Warmachine
11-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Hands down aj was my favourite, that match reminded me of their matches in fcw where the womens matches are more decent than those in the wwe main shows, remember that match with natalya and laycool where laycool got DQed 'for throwing a shoe at nat, well this match makes up for that crap!!!

SaberToothTigerz
11-26-2010, 03:03 AM
oh men im telling ya after i saw naomi and aj i got a newborn respect for aj rly i started cheering for her on naomi i kno i find kaitlyn more atractive but for once i wanted both naomi and aj to stay maybe just maybe that could prevent them from being out of the wwe if 1 of them were to b the last girl eliminated
now seeing aj gone i can only pray she comes back anyhow this is between naomi and kaitlyn i got a feeling kaitlyn is gonna loose idk y

Robstar
11-26-2010, 01:21 PM
oh men im telling ya after i saw naomi and aj i got a newborn respect for aj rly i started cheering for her on naomi i kno i find kaitlyn more atractive but for once i wanted both naomi and aj to stay maybe just maybe that could prevent them from being out of the wwe if 1 of them were to b the last girl eliminated
now seeing aj gone i can only pray she comes back anyhow this is between naomi and kaitlyn i got a feeling kaitlyn is gonna loose idk y

Wow. Did you text that from your phone? I'm sure AJ feels better now that you respect her