PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TNA Wrestler and Why?

Rich Cranium
11-24-2010, 11:54 PM
I am going to set up a poll on this, however this is my poll and your fave wrestler may not be included but feel free to acknowledge that person and why.

My TNA favorite is KURT ANGLE. Yes, he gets bold caps. Clearly the man doesn't need explanation so i digress.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 11:58 PM
Gotta go with Anderson. Always been a big Anderson/Kennedy fan.

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 12:00 AM
Samoa Joe for me.

Big guy and moves that fast. Kicks also.

ratedy2jayz
11-25-2010, 12:42 AM
Im gonna go with AJ Styles. He amazes me with every move he does.

mr.dpac
11-25-2010, 12:50 AM
Samoa Joe for me.

Big guy and moves that fast. Kicks also.

what he said...

6maximum6carnage6
11-25-2010, 02:36 AM
gotta go with The Phenomenal A.J. Styles

Regal>Cena
11-25-2010, 04:23 AM
They've got some undeniable talent on the roster (not that these guys get the spot light as much as they should) but I think it has to be Samoa Joe. The guy really needs to go back to being the face of the X-Division once his programme with Jarrett is over

Nay_Than
11-25-2010, 08:59 AM
Hulk Hogan

He really knows what hes doing...

LOL

Naaaaa, I think Desmond Wolf. He's a great technical and mat wrestler. Hope he gets pushed to the moon when he returns.

Bodom
11-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Hulk Hogan

He really knows what hes doing...

LOL

Naaaaa, I think Desmond Wolf. He's a great technical and mat wrestler. Hope he gets pushed to the moon when he returns.

That would certainly be a step in the right direction.

Kashdinero
11-25-2010, 09:33 AM
That would certainly be a step in the right direction.

Yes it would.

I went with Joe, I get a little bit more sad every time he's jobbed out or made to look weak ; (

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Looks like AJ has the lead! He is phenomenal. His Pele kick is very cool, I just wish he would build up his confidence on the mic.

body slam
11-25-2010, 11:53 AM
I voted Roode. Really enjoyed his tag work in beer money. But would like to see him get another singles push. IMO he would make a great tv champ.

buck627
11-25-2010, 12:42 PM
I clearly have to go with AJ his in-ring work and some of the moves he pulls off are amazing. He is also a great heel or face

maar13
11-25-2010, 12:50 PM
I voted AJ, don't give a crap of his role, his in-ring work is great.

Honorable mention to Kurt Angle, who's intensity and skills are always great.

Now don't laugh, why aren't either Jeff or RVD on the poll? I mean I was not going to vote for either but is funny that being the 2 top guys on TNA now they were not mentined.

Is it because Jeff is in the Favorite Knock Out poll? I thing that is unfair, even if he stole one of the Divas butterfly belt and uses tons of make up, he should be on both polls.

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 12:57 PM
The top three in the polls are my faves!

Kurt is a machine.

AJ=Phenomenal

Samoa Joe is a beast.

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 01:07 PM
I voted AJ, don't give a crap of his role, his in-ring work is great.

Honorable mention to Kurt Angle, who's intensity and skills are always great.

Now don't laugh, why aren't either Jeff or RVD on the poll? I mean I was not going to vote for either but is funny that being the 2 top guys on TNA now they were not mentined.

Is it because Jeff is in the Favorite Knock Out poll? I thing that is unfair, even if he stole one of the Divas butterfly belt and uses tons of make up, he should be on both polls.

I thought you meant Jeff Jarrett at first glance. If I had to pick a Jeff it would be Jarrett over that Drugged out diva!

Necroyeti
11-25-2010, 01:07 PM
I chose Joe, but more for his ROH and early TNA career. (FUCK EM UP, JOOEE, FUCK EM UP)

Confession: I think Jeff Jarrett is/was a really good wrestler. Not good enough to hog the TNA title for like 2-3 years, mind you.

shanethewolf
11-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Petey Williams...oh wait, he's not there any more.
Christopher Daniels...oh he's gone too.
Aj Styles...oh but he's just Ric Flair's sidekick now and his character is embarrassing to watch.

At least they still have Motor City Machineguns. I can't choose between the two, but they're definitely the most entertaining wrestlers on TNA's roster. As much as I rate Kurt Angle (definitely a legend), MCGM represent the next generation of wrestler and the last remnants of what TNA used to be about.

Thewoodcutter
11-25-2010, 01:33 PM
I voted for Samoa Joe with Mr. Anderson a close second. Always loved Joe going back to Ring of Honor and Mr. Kennedy should of been huge in the WWE.

ipoopinmypant
11-25-2010, 02:02 PM
LONG TIME READER FIRST TIME POSTER: Robert Roode easily the best heel look ive seen in a long time. Also the size and athleticism to make it in any orginization (WWE)

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 02:12 PM
LONG TIME READER FIRST TIME POSTER: Robert Roode easily the best heel look ive seen in a long time. Also the size and athleticism to make it in any orginization (WWE)

I agree Robert Roode does have the ability to do well in WWE if used properly!

el gabo
11-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Kurt Angle shouldn't even be here. He on another stratusphere and has been the best of any organization for years (despite what PWI says). I go for Joe. He's a monster (when used right). Funny thing is that I used to hate.

If there's any doubt, go look up a triple threat match he had against AJ and Daniels.

AJ is a close second.

Anderson I think is more of a talker than a wrestler. He's not bad in the ring but, not a WOW wrestler like Joe or Aj.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-26-2010, 03:37 AM
1a. Kurt Angle
1b. Samoa Joe
1c. AJ Styles
2. Desmond Wolfe
3. Mr. Anderson

With that said, I voted for Joe because I'm afraid he would kill me if I didn't.

Firebrand
11-26-2010, 08:02 AM
I hate you can only vote for one of em. Aj Styles probably has the best moves overall. Joe has great in ring ability and charisma, its amazing how quick he can move for his size. I gotta be honest, I despised Anderson when he was in WWE, but hes really the top draw right now in TNA, hes got a swagger in ring that reminds me of the Rock. And lastly, why the hell is hernandez even on that list?

TNA 'The very best'
11-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Eric Young, I love this guy,

Silverdust
11-26-2010, 12:25 PM
Eric Young, I love this guy,

Why are you in love with EY? Is it his looks or his moveset? Inquiring EWN minds want to know!

TNA 'The very best'
11-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Why are you in love with EY? Is it his looks or his moveset? Inquiring EWN minds want to know!

He is Funny, I will just look at the guy and laugh, if you dont laugh at him you have a very dark sole.

Bodom
11-26-2010, 02:56 PM
He is Funny, I will just look at the guy and laugh, if you dont laugh at him you have a very dark sole.

Hard to argue against this.

EY is a walking joke.

IrkenInvader
11-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Hard to argue against this.

EY is a walking joke.

TNA's Santino?

ChrisQ1
11-27-2010, 08:42 PM
AJ Styles, because of moments like this! AJ IS TNA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqgmU4yLA9U

Bodom
11-27-2010, 08:45 PM
TNA's Santino?

Nope. Santino is funny and entertaining.