PDA

View Full Version : Velvet Sky

Wrestling1
10-28-2012, 03:18 PM
so i was just on the website of tna and seen that sky is still on the roster.
to my knowledge she was let go and was no longer on the roster. does this mean she is coming back to the show
cause it was give a pretty decent ratings boost. she was as much hot as she was good wrestler any ideas />:confused:

CM Rock-Austin
10-28-2012, 03:24 PM
I heard that she is coming back but I am not sure through. I hope she returns since she was the top knockout there.

Robstar
10-28-2012, 03:27 PM
What is the state of the KO division? I mean, where's Mickie? Where's Gail Kim? The whole division seems to be an afterthought at the current time. Not sure what they'd do with Velvet if they had her, aside from the obvious eye candy factor. Maybe she could manage?

Wrestling1
10-28-2012, 03:36 PM
What is the state of the KO division? I mean, where's Mickie? Where's Gail Kim? The whole division seems to be an afterthought at the current time. Not sure what they'd do with Velvet if they had her, aside from the obvious eye candy factor. Maybe she could manage?

jesus i couldnt agree more i just posted a big thread about that . cause right now there is like 3 knockouts which is crazy be cause at one point it was a great part of tna

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-28-2012, 03:42 PM
From what I here, Ric Flair is still on there roster page and he's no longer with them.. so I think it's the same thing for Sky, I do imagine she will be back in the future though.

lewism173
10-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Mickie is injured, gail got married and spent a good bit of time as champ this year so they gave her a break

MachoManFan
10-28-2012, 04:07 PM
I also heard she was coming back, but it could have been here so take it with a pinch of salt until it happens. Mickie James is injured at the moment I believe. The knockouts desperately need to get back on track. I've been watching TNA since Hogan joined (don't judge me) and for a long time the knockouts were the best part of the show, now they've been reduced to Tara and Tessmacher with a man as half the tag champs!?!

#BITW
10-28-2012, 04:09 PM
I am sure she will be back sooner or later. It's just a dispute over her contract so its not like she does not want to be there. The KO division a long with the other divisions got throttled during BFG series and aces & eights. It should pick back up again, mickie james coming back from inury soon and tara is the new champ. plus they signed that taeler hendrix, so more on the way. gail kim got married.

Rockstar83
10-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Dixie is trying to get Velvet Sky back in TNA.

lewism173
10-28-2012, 04:39 PM
She will need to go back, she is trying to make money with a clothing line, but I doubt it will do well, it has stuff like a shirt saying "rated V" which frankly the first time I saw was like "eh what....rated vagina ?" . Plus her image is getting ruined because she is wearing much less make up and looks not where near as good

Robstar
10-28-2012, 06:26 PM
I have a feeling that they are happy to have Velvet because she accepts less money. Bottom line is I don't think TNA thinks they're worth paying.

10-28-2012, 06:43 PM
Velvet? ratings boost? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hmmmmm

PSOjedi
10-28-2012, 06:43 PM
I heard that she is coming back but I am not sure through. I hope she returns since she was the top knockout there.

The top Knockout ? For me, TNA never gave her the opportunity to be the #1 Knockout, even when she was Champ.

10-28-2012, 06:45 PM

where's Sarita, Rosita, Mickie, Gail, Madison, Taeler......... where the fuck is every Knockout?? and where is the tag team title?

I actually hear they wanna sign Jillian and Ivelisse, not a good idea, not until they improve the trainwreck division

10-28-2012, 06:46 PM
The top Knockout ? For me, TNA never gave her the opportunity to be the #1 Knockout, even when she was Champ.

agreed. after she won the title, Gail returned and become #1 Knockout. Velvet was never top

Lowki
10-28-2012, 08:14 PM
so i was just on the website of tna and seen that sky is still on the roster.
to my knowledge she was let go and was no longer on the roster. does this mean she is coming back to the show
cause it was give a pretty decent ratings boost. she was as much hot as she was good wrestler any ideas />:confused:
She has resigned apparantly

Cabers
10-29-2012, 10:22 AM
They want her back but i think the IT guys are lazy as hell at TNA and haven't updated the roster for example,

Alex Silva - Wrestles in OVW.
Crimson - Wrestles in OVW.
King Mo - Only started training yes OVW.
Ric Flair - Fired/Quit the company months ago.
Rob Terry instead of Robbie T
Sam Shaw - Hasn't even appeared in OVW whereabouts unknown!
Taeler Hendrix - Wrestles in OVW.
Velvet Sky - Contract expired wrestling the indies.

Out of 55 people on there roster 2 of them are no longer employed, 6 of them are in OVW 5 of them only appearing in OVW and 1 MIA.

10-29-2012, 11:14 AM
They want her back but i think the IT guys are lazy as hell at TNA and haven't updated the roster for example,

Alex Silva - Wrestles in OVW.
Crimson - Wrestles in OVW.
King Mo - Only started training yes OVW.
Ric Flair - Fired/Quit the company months ago.
Rob Terry instead of Robbie T
Sam Shaw - Hasn't even appeared in OVW whereabouts unknown!
Taeler Hendrix - Wrestles in OVW.
Velvet Sky - Contract expired wrestling the indies.

Out of 55 people on there roster 2 of them are no longer employed, 6 of them are in OVW 5 of them only appearing in OVW and 1 MIA.

Yeah they didn't remove Traci Brooks until 4 months after her release

Mckenzie
10-31-2012, 11:51 AM
Idk theres just a recession right now for the womens divisions in both impact and wwe.
Women in WWE and Impact are leaving or getting released left and right.
We are seeing mirror matchups of previous weeks all the time. The matches aren't getting any interesting cause of that.
And never mind that there are several divas on the wwe roster such as Tamina and Naomi who have yet to show what they can do in the ring.

OneTimePosterShorry
10-31-2012, 01:04 PM
Well for one thing, if she was coming back, why would she leave in the first place? That doesn't make sense. She is still taking bookings and is labeling herself as a "former TNA talent".

If she really was coming back like what the dirt sheets are saying, wouldn't she by now? It's been like what a month since that root went out? & that was days after the other report said she was "100% done" with TNA.

She also make her own merch which wouldn't make sense to market on her own if she's going back to TNA.

If she signed a new contract, They would have mentioned it like on the show or on Dixie's twitter. They would own her again and assign her to appear for them & manage her Indy dates, but that hasn't happened yet. She did make ratings so why would they wait???

Some one is a dirty liar and I don't like it. It could be Velvet, who'd I lose all my respect for for pulling this hoax, or TNA which I would understand. THey want fans to keep tuning in to look for her & possibly prevent WWE from taking a look at her later by putting her content back up. They really couldnt bare losing her & maybe they dont want them & their fans to accept the fact shes gone. I don't know for sure.

OneTimePosterShorry
10-31-2012, 01:48 PM
Well for one thing, if she was coming back, why would she leave in the first place? That doesn't make sense. She is still taking bookings and is labeling herself as a "former TNA talent".

If she really was coming back like what the dirt sheets are saying, wouldn't she by now? It's been like what a month since that root went out? & that was days after the other report said she was "100% done" with TNA.

She also make her own merch which wouldn't make sense to market on her own if she's going back to TNA.

If she signed a new contract, They would have mentioned it like on the show or on Dixie's twitter. They would own her again and assign her to appear for them & manage her Indy dates, but that hasn't happened yet. She did make ratings so why would they wait???

Some one is a dirty liar and I don't like it. It could be Velvet, who'd I lose all my respect for for pulling this hoax, or TNA which I would understand. THey want fans to keep tuning in to look for her & possibly prevent WWE from taking a look at her later by putting her content back up. They really couldnt bare losing her & maybe they dont want them & their fans to accept the fact shes gone. I don't know for sure.

Additionally, notice how her release feel more legit compared to Devon & Morgan:

They aren't appearing at Indy events, she is.
They used to tease WWE returns, she's keeping her mouth shut like Angelina.
They returned as big surprises at BFG, then would have been the time for her to as well, but she was at NYCC instead.
I don't think it would be like to to be in on some joke like Morgan and Devon.

WWE was her big dream, & at her age & experience if she & Angel were to leave for WWE, they picked the perfect time regardless of the lawsuit.

I also heard fan report at her autograph signing that she told them she was finished with TNA, saying that Pritchard screwed up the KO division, and Pritch indeed is confirmed responsible for that. I wouldn't understand why she would return if only 3 or 4 KOs get to appear, and she earned only 1 reign out her 5 year tenured run. What does she have left to prove there, how far Bully's head can fit in her rack?

She actually done something smart if she left for good. Leave TNA to find ways to do well without her & give younger women a chance. She's still the same old airhead is she's decided to sign a new deal.