PDA

View Full Version : end of the year awards?

Pages : [1] 2

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 12:46 PM
So we are nearly into november, and before we know it, itll be december and then christmas and then 2013. So i was wondering in the past if anyone has done end of the year awards. I think it would be a cool thing to do and highlight those impressive things from all the efeds this year. If no one has done it in the past, im willing to do it, getting ahold of the other efed owners to compile nominations and such. What do you guys think?

Shining Light
10-28-2012, 12:48 PM
I think it's a great idea! God knows E-fedding needs a bit of positivity after the year it's had. I think that the hard work of others has been over looked due to certain people who decided to "act big" and it's a good way to recognise their accomplishments

Torphy
10-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I think this is a pretty good idea, it's got my vote.

Destruction
10-28-2012, 12:57 PM
I believe Van did an eWN Slammy Awards last year, but not one for eFeds. Nonetheless I like the idea.

How would it work though? Would there be an awards ceremony written? Or a form people fill in, before they get counted up and others will be notified of the result? Or just polls set up, where people can view who wins?

Whichever happens - you want my help with anything about this, I'll be willing.

VanHooliganX
10-28-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm for this as well. I imagine it'd end up like Magglis' poll with people voting on who they're more pro to but this would be fun to read.

VanHooliganX
10-28-2012, 12:59 PM
I believe Van did an eWN Slammy Awards last year, but not one for eFeds. Nonetheless I like the idea.

How would it work though? Would there be an awards ceremony written? Or a form people fill in, before they get counted up and others will be notified of the result? Or just polls set up, where people can view who wins?

I had 1 question/poll for best EFed which HWA owned in and EWNCW and EWA finished joint 2nd.

Nearly close for me to do another 1 of those :S

Destruction
10-28-2012, 01:00 PM
I had 1 question/poll for best EFed which HWA owned in and EWNCW and EWA finished joint 2nd.

Nearly close for me to do another 1 of those :S

So you are doing another one... :D

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 01:02 PM

Well here is how i was looking at it, have certain categories like superstar of the year, feud of the year, match of the year, champion of the year, tag team of the year, ect. Come up with the topics, pm them to each efed owner and each owner would then pick two nominations from each category to be considered. Once i got them, compile them into separate polls for people to vote on where people can see who votes for who. Included would be links to feuds or promos or matches so people can get a refresher. I was figuring the efeds would look like this.

Ewncw
Jbw
Twe
Ewa
Wwe efed
Icw/iwa(either separate or counted as one)
Hwa(this one is iffy. It depends on if eddie wants to include anything from hwa, because while it had a horrible ending, i know eddie wrote some amazing matches and others did amazing promos).

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm for this as well. I imagine it'd end up like Magglis' poll with people voting on who they're more pro to but this would be fun to read.

Yeah but my hope is with certain categories if we include links to read stuff, people will vote unbiased. Plus i think mags poll was hidden so we didnt know who voted for what. This would be an open poll

Destruction
10-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Well here is how i was looking at it, have certain categories like superstar of the year, feud of the year, match of the year, champion of the year, tag team of the year, ect. Come up with the topics, pm them to each efed owner and each owner would then pick two nominations from each category to be considered. Once i got them, compile them into separate polls for people to vote on where people can see who votes for who. Included would be links to feuds or promos or matches so people can get a refresher. I was figuring the efeds would look like this.

Ewncw
Jbw
Twe
Ewa
Wwe efed
Icw/iwa(either separate or counted as one)
Hwa(this one is iffy. It depends on if eddie wants to include anything from hwa, because while it had a horrible ending, i know eddie wrote some amazing matches and others did amazing promos).

The trouble with separate polls is that you need to go to a lot of different places to find the results. Having it likes Mag's poll could work the same, but someone would have to count instead of the counting done automatically.

Here's some catergories that immediately came to mind

Wrestler of the Year
Tag Team/Stable of the Year
Feud of the Year
Newcomer of the Year
Promo of the Year
Promo Do-er of the Year
Turn of the Year
PPV Show of the Year
Match of the Year
Championship Run of the Year
Surprise of the Year

And one for all feds: Creative Writer of the Year

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-28-2012, 01:17 PM
I'm all for this also, I do worry about you though Bear, you seem to be doing everything man and I really don't know how you do it Haha.

Destruction
10-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Yeah but my hope is with certain categories if we include links to read stuff, people will vote unbiased. Plus i think mags poll was hidden so we didnt know who voted for what. This would be an open poll

Mags poll you filled in a form. You could see who voted for who, but not you had to count manually

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 01:22 PM
The trouble with separate polls is that you need to go to a lot of different places to find the results. Having it likes Mag's poll could work the same, but someone would have to count instead of the counting done automatically.

Here's some catergories that immediately came to mind

Well I wouldnt mind having 5 to 10 polls for voting mainly cause I would compile the results :D

Also i like the categories you mentioned

bearkg88
I'm all for this also, I do worry about you though Bear, you seem to be doing everything man and I really don't know how you do it Haha.

I'm secretly superman :D Nah, work is just boring as hell haha

magglis
My poll was not a poll actually,it wasn't awards other.More like a quiz:)

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Will the vets be awarded? I can see a lot of the people who kept the feds afloat during the early days being left out in favor of people who are currently active. This was a huge issue with the efed HOF because people were nominating guys who were only around for 2 months. Haha.

BennyTheBall
10-28-2012, 02:03 PM
I'd like to see this. Count me in.

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Will the vets be awarded? I can see a lot of the people who kept the feds afloat during the early days being left out in favor of people who are currently active. This was a huge issue with the efed HOF because people were nominating guys who were only around for 2 months. Haha.

We could have a veteran award. Like you have to be in the efeds for over a year or something. Give the people who helped build it but might not be as active recognition. Something like that tda?

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-28-2012, 02:09 PM
We could have a veteran award. Like you have to be in the efeds for over a year or something. Give the people who helped build it but might not be as active recognition. Something like that tda?

Yes! I think in award shows like this you have to think about the veterans too.

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Yes! I think in award shows like this you have to think about the veterans too.

Thats why i was thinking of the efed owners made the nominations instead of all the users, we might get people that we wouldnt normally think about you know?

CM Rock-Austin
10-28-2012, 02:27 PM
I look forward to seeing this in the future!

No_1eddiefan
10-28-2012, 02:30 PM
I actually had this idea- but I would expand it to get nominations from each of the fed's owners.

So basically, for each award (Superstar of the Year, Midcarder of the Year, Match of the Year etc.), we would ask the following:

EWNCW- Tommy
JBW- Kash
IWA- Bear
ICW- Bear
TWE- Krysys
AR- Krysys
WWE Fantasy- THBK
HWA- Me
AWF- HJ
BWA- Vegas/SEZ

This leaves 10 spots (I left out TCW on purpose Krysys) so we can have a nomination from each fed, and then create polls.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-28-2012, 02:33 PM
I actually had this idea- but I would expand it to get nominations from each of the fed's owners.

So basically, for each award (Superstar of the Year, Midcarder of the Year, Match of the Year etc.), we would ask the following:

EWNCW- Tommy
JBW- Kash
IWA- Bear
ICW- Bear
TWE- Krysys
AR- Krysys
WWE Fantasy- THBK
HWA- Me
AWF- HJ
BWA- Vegas/SEZ

This leaves 10 spots (I left out TCW on purpose Krysys) so we can have a nomination from each fed, and then create polls.

Good idea! :)

Krysys
10-28-2012, 02:40 PM
All for this.

Destruction
10-28-2012, 02:57 PM

EWNCW- Tommy
JBW- Kash
IWA- Bear
ICW- Bear
TWE- Krysys
AR- Krysys
WWE Fantasy- THBK
HWA- Me
AWF- HJ
BWA- Vegas/SEZ

No EWA? .

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 03:15 PM
So what u are saying then, 1 nomination from each of the efed owners for each category, then put it to a vote? And im sure he didnt mean to forget ewa des

Destruction
10-28-2012, 03:18 PM
So what u are saying then, 1 nomination from each of the efed owners for each category, then put it to a vote? And im sure he didnt mean to forget ewa des

I know. Just pointing it out

No_1eddiefan
10-28-2012, 03:35 PM
No EWA? .

Completely forgot about it bro! Sorry man.

So there would be 11. If there was the need for 10, like a limit on options, change IWA & ICW to just 1 class. I feel AR & TWE deserve two spots over IWA & ICW (sorry Bear).

eyehatecena
10-28-2012, 03:46 PM
for EWAs choices i nominate Des to pick them. Also for JBW you may want another to chose since Kash is MIA, maybe TDA- just a suggestion

No_1eddiefan
10-28-2012, 03:50 PM
for EWAs choices i nominate Des to pick them. Also for JBW you may want another to chose since Kash is MIA, maybe TDA- just a suggestion

If it won't be Kash, we'll go with J.

eyehatecena
10-28-2012, 03:57 PM
yeah, was just about to suggest Jman too, but you beat me to it eddie

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-28-2012, 04:07 PM
I would place Jman too. I'm finishing up with the feds in 3 months.

thejman93
10-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks, fellas. KC will be where a lot of our nominees come from so I'd really like to wait until that's up to make my picks.

Asherdelampyr
10-28-2012, 05:16 PM

if it's an "Of the year" thing, then it would make sense to skew all towards activity this year. Other than that, it would be about equal footing.

Krysys
10-28-2012, 05:18 PM
I feel A-Rev and TWE should be one. Seeing as how TWE is just a merge of A-Rev and TCW and followed all the same angles and storylines

Grind_Bastard
10-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Cool idea, fellas.

I want the Blankie to win an award!!!

eyehatecena
10-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Blankie should be newcomer of the year, lol.

wrestlingfan66513
10-28-2012, 10:38 PM
I thiink a committee would work with creative member from each fed to decide

eyehatecena
10-28-2012, 10:45 PM
I thiink a committee would work with creative member from each fed to decide

Yep- I think thats the way they decided- as it really works out for the best all around

Tommy Thunder
10-29-2012, 07:55 AM
EWNCW have a yearly awards thing (like WWE's Slammys), but I'm all for doing this.

KJ PUNK
10-29-2012, 12:16 PM
How about each efed owner nominates 3 or 5 for each category, goes to a poll and then the winners of each poll get put into a poll for the main award?

Sure it would be a lot of hard work, but it'd probably be the only really fair way to do it. And I would volunteer my help to make it happen.

For those that could be confused:

EWNCW has a poll for superstar of the year with 3 or 5 candidates. The winner of that poll gets put into another poll with the winners of the JBW, HWA, EWA, ICW/IWA, TWE, etc polls for the eWN E-fed Superstar of the Year.

Then just do that for however many categories we decided to have.

bearkg88
10-30-2012, 07:28 PM
How about each efed owner nominates 3 or 5 for each category, goes to a poll and then the winners of each poll get put into a poll for the main award?

Sure it would be a lot of hard work, but it'd probably be the only really fair way to do it. And I would volunteer my help to make it happen.

For those that could be confused:

EWNCW has a poll for superstar of the year with 3 or 5 candidates. The winner of that poll gets put into another poll with the winners of the JBW, HWA, EWA, ICW/IWA, TWE, etc polls for the eWN E-fed Superstar of the Year.

Then just do that for however many categories we decided to have.

The way its been rolled out to all efed owners is there are multiple categories, superstar of the year, feud of the year, mid carder of the year, ect. Each efed owner will choose 1 nomination for each category from their respective feud then PM me all the info. Ill then make a poll for the EWN Efed community to vote on, but it will be a public poll where others can see how you vote.

HolyJose2391
10-31-2012, 07:32 PM
Alright about AWF my only issue is most of the roster were bots. I had great people involved so I just can't choose just one. I just have to give a major thanks to Jman, HeelTurn, Broc (yes Broc was helpful in the early parts of AWF), Kevin Matthews (SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT), Aloisick, Gillz, Vegas and Krysys, Chunkynutz!, Tnawhat and big thanks of all to SEZ!

Rehmix
10-31-2012, 09:47 PM
when do we expect to see the nominations announced?

Destruction
11-01-2012, 05:38 AM
when do we expect to see the nominations announced?

3 weeks was the deadline, so owners can get out PPVs' first

bearkg88
11-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Just a reminder for the efed owners who havent turned in their end of the year awards nominations, they have until the 22nd, at midnight, to do so. Even if I haven't gotten your nominations, the polls will go up without them.

chunkkynutzzz
11-09-2012, 02:01 AM
I would love to win something ,I been around for a long time.from the beginning of everything actually :)

Grind_Bastard
11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Just a reminder for the efed owners who havent turned in their end of the year awards nominations, they have until the 22nd, at midnight, to do so. Even if I haven't gotten your nominations, the polls will go up without them.

You're back!!!

Hopefully TT posts the PPV this weekend and can send the nominations!

CGBigMan
11-09-2012, 10:17 AM
i havent been reding this thread
can someone tell me exactly how this is being worked out?

TheJosephBanks
11-09-2012, 10:25 AM
I would love to win something ,I been around for a long time.from the beginning of everything actually :)

Rumor Blitz.

Shouild
Win
Everything

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM
So currently I have TWE's, HWA's, and ICW's/IWA's nominations. That leaves JBW, EWNCW, WWE, EWA, and possibly BWA(figuring that out now), for nominations to be sent in. The deadline will be the 22nd which is two weeks from yesterday, as I will be posting the polls with or without all the nominations on the 23rd. Should be a good one though!

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM
i havent been reding this thread
can someone tell me exactly how this is being worked out?

sure. I sent a PM to each efed owner with certain categories for nominations. Each owner makes one nomination for each category. I will make posts/polls where people can vote on their choice. It will be an open vote though, so others can see your vote.

chunkkynutzzz
11-10-2012, 01:52 AM
sure. I sent a PM to each efed owner with certain categories for nominations. Each owner makes one nomination for each category. I will make posts/polls where people can vote on their choice. It will be an open vote though, so others can see your vote.

Rumor Blitz.

Shouild
Win
Everything

dat would be so awesome, let's make sumthin happen :)

BennyTheBall
11-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Were the final catergories decided, or do we have to await the thread?

Tommy Thunder
11-10-2012, 08:53 AM

You have to wait for each creative of each fed to decide on nominees for each category.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Yet to work mine out bro, I will be on it soon though.

VanHooliganX
11-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Yet to work mine out bro, I will be on it soon though.

*slips him a fiver* ;) The Wang will thank you later.

bearkg88
11-11-2012, 12:39 PM
The final categories were decided, but other than the efed owners, others won't know until I post the threads for each category :D

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-11-2012, 02:57 PM
*slips him a fiver* ;) The Wang will thank you later.

LMAO! well played pal. :)

BennyTheBall
11-11-2012, 04:35 PM
The final categories were decided, but other than the efed owners, others won't know until I post the threads for each category :D

How very cloak and dagger.

bearkg88
11-11-2012, 05:15 PM
So i got ewas and wwe's today. That leaves ewncw and jbw. If i get those before the deadline, the polls will go up then when i get them. If i dont have them by the deadline, polls will go up anyways

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-11-2012, 05:17 PM
So i got ewas and wwe's today. That leaves ewncw and jbw. If i get those before the deadline, the polls will go up then when i get them. If i dont have them by the deadline, polls will go up anyways

Cool. :)

Look forward to seeing the results.

thejman93
11-11-2012, 05:18 PM

You'll have ours by then, bud. I'm sure Tommy can say the same.

Tommy Thunder
11-12-2012, 01:31 PM
You'll have ours by then, bud. I'm sure Tommy can say the same.

Indeed you can!
I'll be getting the team together to discuss and pick candidates for each category once I've got this show out!

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Leave me out of it.

Grind_Bastard
11-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Indeed you can!
I'll be getting the team together to discuss and pick candidates for each category once I've got this show out!

Hopefully tomorrow as show is tonight.

Leave me out of it.

Why dawg? TDA rules!!

Tommy Thunder
11-13-2012, 07:15 PM
EWNCW nominations are in!

Grind_Bastard
11-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Hopes to get one win :)

bearkg88
11-13-2012, 07:55 PM
All that is left is JBW's which I am assuming Ill get once their PPV goes up

Torphy
11-13-2012, 08:54 PM

JBW are just like Obama! They promised change! Curse you Jabies!

Totally kidding btw :cool:

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 10:00 PM

I hope theres no rush...PPV might be here on Thanksgiving lol

bearkg88
11-13-2012, 10:22 PM
I hope theres no rush...PPV might be here on Thanksgiving lol
Well they've got till midnight on Thanksgiving day :D

Grind_Bastard
11-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Hope the Jabe fellas get the PPV up soon and send their nominations, I want to freaking vote!!!

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 01:16 PM
I believe Jman will have JBW's stuff to me soon today, and once Im done with work, get the gfs, settle in, and get to my laptop, I should post all the polls. Either tonight, or no later than tomorrow!

thejman93
11-20-2012, 01:56 PM
My stuff is in, peeps.

Tommy Thunder
11-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Question to bear: do you want the links before you go and post the polls or whatever you have planned?

Robareid
11-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Question to bear: do you want the links before you go and post the polls or whatever you have planned?

Oh shit, forgot about the links. When did you need them by, I completely forgot...

No_1eddiefan
11-20-2012, 02:19 PM
For those wondering, HWA's nominations for certain things will be made as a new thread soon :)

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 02:25 PM

Preferably. I plan on posting stuff tonight, even if i dont have all links. If they get sent to me after i post, ill edit them in

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Oh shit, forgot about the links. When did you need them by, I completely forgot...

By tonight at midnight. So less than 10 hrs from now

Robareid
11-20-2012, 02:29 PM
By tonight at midnight. So less than 10 hrs from now

Okay, I'll go and find what needs to be done. I'll have them to you in the next half hour hopefully

Robareid
11-20-2012, 02:56 PM
Okay, I'll go and find what needs to be done. I'll have them to you in the next half hour hopefully

All done now

Destruction
11-20-2012, 03:22 PM
All done now

Awesome. I hope the winners are varied throughout all the feds!

Tommy Thunder
11-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Preferably. I plan on posting stuff tonight, even if i dont have all links. If they get sent to me after i post, ill edit them in

Ok, I'll go in search of those for you now!
I'd rather the links up there from the start so that our nominations can be judged by people who may not have seen them!

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 07:07 PM
Ok, I'll go in search of those for you now!
I'd rather the links up there from the start so that our nominations can be judged by people who may not have seen them!
Awesome. Im at work for another hr. Get to leave early :)

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Ok guys. Im out of work. Within the next 3 hrs the award nominees will go up

TTC
11-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Can't wait to see who got not nominated.

I bet I didn't.

Grind_Bastard
11-20-2012, 08:47 PM

Did Tommy send you those links'

Tommy Thunder
11-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Did Tommy send you those links'

Yes, Tommy did send him those links after we found them.

Grind_Bastard
11-20-2012, 09:13 PM
Yes, Tommy did send him those links after we found them.

Just to be sure :) You were eager to post Rage, so I had to check that.

K2Jelly
11-20-2012, 10:45 PM
How're the polls coming along?

TTC
11-20-2012, 11:39 PM
How're the polls coming along?
^This please.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Working on it now. Was away from the gf for 5 days...so you know

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Working on it now. Was away from the gf for 5 days...so you know

yeah, we know. You trying to steal my place as EWN efed love machine? LOL

S.E. Zero
11-21-2012, 12:14 AM
yeah, we know. You trying to steal my place as EWN efed love machine? LOL

That's impossibru :p

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Ok guys, here are the nominations for Promo Do-Er of the year. If someone has been nominated multiple times by different efeds, I'll lump that person in as one possible vote. You'll understand as time goes on and the polls go up. Here are the nominations, give me a sec to post the poll.

JBW-Rob Rage
EWA-Van Hooligan X
TWE-S.E. Zero
WWE/EWNCW-K2Jelly
HWA-Tommy Thunder
IWA/ICW-Shaz11

B-MCINTYRE
11-21-2012, 12:24 AM
Ok guys, here are the nominations for Promo Do-Er of the year. If someone has been nominated multiple times by different efeds, I'll lump that person in as one possible vote. You'll understand as time goes on and the polls go up. Here are the nominations, give me a sec to post the poll.

JBW-Rob Rage
EWA-Van Hooligan X
TWE-S.E. Zero
WWE/EWNCW-K2Jelly
HWA-Tommy Thunder
IWA/ICW-Shaz11

When you do post the poll I will not hesitate to vote for Tommy. He is great in everything he does... However that isn't a slur against any of those guys because they are all really good at writing, but Tommy Always comes up with Amazing stuff.

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 12:25 AM
K2Jelly's da man!! Not know much about his WWE work, but he's awesome as Ronaldo Romulus!!

HolyJose2391
11-21-2012, 12:30 AM
ROB RAGE ROB RAGE ROB RAGE!!!

#biased

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Ok guys, time for the promo of the year. Now,, for those who included it, with each nominee is a link to the promo for you to read. Please please please make sure to read the promos before making your vote :D Thanks!

JBW- Rob Rage shoots on HWA at Blood Harvest (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7060-JBW-s-official-show-thread/page108)
EWNCW-Istvan Gretzky's 10 Amazing things more Amazing than Andy Amazing (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7466-OFFICIAL-EWNCW-Rage-Thread/page39) - (posts 386 to 389)
TWE-Greed from TWE OverDrive 10/19/2012
HWA-Johnny Hot/Chris Divine on Anarchy
ICW/IWA-Kyojin cashes in for Glory Days (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17827-ICW-Official-Show-Thread/page21) - (posts 208-210)
WWE-CM Punk/Edge Cutting Edge

EWA chose not to submit a promo of the year nominee

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 12:41 AM
JBW-Roman Flare
EWA-Alex Kidd
TWE-Van Hooligan X
EWNCW-King Strem
HWA-Carlos Alberto Ramon
WWE-Chris Jericho(tommy thunder)
ICW/IWA-Black Blooded

B-MCINTYRE
11-21-2012, 12:43 AM
JBW-Roman Flare
EWA-Alex Kidd
TWE-Van Hooligan X
EWNCW-King Strem
HWA-Carlos Alberto Ramon
WWE-Chris Jericho(tommy thunder)
ICW/IWA-Black Blooded

ALBERTOOOOOOOOOO DELLLLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOooooo

(CAR) HWA...

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 12:45 AM
Ok guys, here are the nominees for veteran of the year. Now with this category, this is for anyone who has been in the efeds over a year, and who may or may not be active anymore.

JBW- The Prophecy
EWA- Jman
TWE- S.E. Zero
EWNCW-TBOZ
HWA/WWE-Tommy Thunder
ICW/IWA-Chunkkynutz

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Voted for TWE, SIN at his best!!!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?12264-TWE-Show-Thread/page33 (post 322)

TTC
11-21-2012, 12:46 AM
My vote will go to............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_rFsv20AU

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 12:47 AM
All hail the KING!!!

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 12:49 AM
TBOZ hands down!!!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 12:50 AM
Ok guys, time for turn of the year.

JBW-Jman's Heel Turn
EWA-Mike Hawk (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...l=1#post494780)
TWE-Adrian Leavitt's Face turn
EWNCW-Krystian Krysys heel turn (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5912-OFFICIAL-EWNCW-Inferno-Thread/page70)
HWA- AJ Dixon
WWE- Edge
ICW/IWA-Ryan Wells heel turn (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17827-ICW-Official-Show-Thread&p=602270&highlight=Rest+Peace#post602270)

B-MCINTYRE
11-21-2012, 12:52 AM
TBOZ hands down!!!

WHat he said

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 12:54 AM
JBW-Eddie Juarez debuts the day HWA shuts down.
EWA-CJ jumps out of a helicopter (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11014-EWA-Elite-Wrestling-Alliance-Show-Thread&p=402919&viewfull=1#post402919)
TWE-Seven Deadly Sins "Kill" Jason Solomon
EWNCW-K-Jammin Debuts (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5912-OFFICIAL-EWNCW-Inferno-Thread/page61)
HWA-The Clique Attacks KJ
WWE-Edge Heel Turn
ICW/IWA-Tommy Thunder named as special ref/debuts

wrestlingfan66513
11-21-2012, 12:57 AM
really honored i got nominated by the EWA. the 1st in many heel turns

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Krysys turned heel for me.

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:00 AM
No one expects K-Jam on EWNCW!

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:01 AM
And a shout-out for the non-nominated shocker of the year: the burning of Blankie!!!!

Kashdinero
11-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Vote on Istvan, kurwa!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Someone delete this thread. I need to repost this with a poll

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:14 AM
JBW-Blood Harvest (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7060-JBW-s-official-show-thread/page107)
EWA-Clash at The Colosseum (http://http//www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-Thread/page54)
TWE- A-Rev Ring of Redemption
EWNCW- Pain for Treasure (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5912-OFFICIAL-EWNCW-Inferno-Thread/page68)
HWA-Hardcore Heaven
WWE- In Your House
ICW/IWA-Lost Cause (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?25804-IWA-Offical-Show-Thread/page14)

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:18 AM
JBW-Warfare vs Mayhem vs Showdown
EWA-Hanz Gruber vs Rob Rage
TWE-Greed vs Van Hooligan X
EWNCW-Kayden James vs William Carlin
HWA-The Clique vs HWA
WWE- CM Punk vs Edge
ICW/IWA-Van Hooligan X vs Darius vs Kyojin

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:19 AM
Pain for Treasure FTW!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5912-OFFICIAL-EWNCW-Inferno-Thread/page68

(Pages 68, 69 and first post of 70)

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:21 AM
JBW-Eddie
EWA-Asherdelampyr
TWE-scribbler jones
EWNCW-Shaz11
HWA-Bearkg88
WWE-S.E.Zero
ICW/IWA-BennytheBall

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:22 AM
The Holy vs The Atheist, the light of God vs the light of Reason, James vs Carlin.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:23 AM
Son of a bitch i did it again...ugh...gonna repost with poll, can some mod, probably Kash, delete this. Thanks

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:24 AM
JBW-Van Hooligan X
EWA-Mike Hawk
TWE-Van Darius
EWNCW-Hanz Gruber
HWA-Erebus
WWE-Tyson Kidd
ICW/IWA-Mr Smyth

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:26 AM
JBW-Malcolm Cage
EWA-Johnny Hot
TWE- Scarfo Jonez
EWNCW-Ryan Wells
HWA-Rob Rage
WWE-Cody Rhodes
ICW/IWA-Shaz

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:26 AM
Hanz Gruber. You know why?

He's Simon's bro!!!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:28 AM
JBW/EWA-Panzer Divison
TWE-The Seven Deadly Sins
EWNCW-Jesting Madness
HWA-The Best of British
WWE- All American Perfection
ICW/IWA-Black Blooded

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:28 AM
Wells, he made a great change in his promos, he stepped up and gave his best.

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:30 AM
Do I really have to say who the hell I voted? :p

wrestlingfan66513
hardest one yet

bearkg88
JBW-Kashdinero/Jman
EWNCW-Tommy Thunder
TWE-Krysys
HWA-No_1eddiefan
WWE-The Heartbreak Kid
EWA-Robareid
ICW/IWA-Bearkg88

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:32 AM
All deserve this one. I voted Shaz, but all these Jimmys made a hell of a job!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:33 AM
Ok guys, time for the final category. Superstar of the year. Congrats to whomever gets this.

JBW-TDA
EWA-Rob Rage
TWE-Van Hooligan X
EWNCW-Tommy Thunder
HWA-Jman
WWE-Chris Jericho
ICW/IWA-Kyojin

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:34 AM
Mah boy T-Thunda always delivers!!!

TTC
11-21-2012, 01:35 AM
THBK or GTFO!

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:35 AM
Tommy. Because Tommy.

TTC
11-21-2012, 01:36 AM
I'm torn to which Tommy to choice.

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 01:39 AM
I'm torn to which Tommy to choice.

I have to admit I don't follow other efeds much, so for me choice was obvious. Besides, he always says his promos take him 15 minutes or so, how the hell does he do that? It takes me ages to write JM, and he always out-promoes me.

S.E. Zero
11-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Eddie has my vote.

TTC
11-21-2012, 01:43 AM
I have to admit I don't follow other efeds much, so for me choice was obvious. Besides, he always says his promos take him 15 minutes or so, how the hell does he do that? It takes me ages to write JM, and he always out-promoes me.
I know. The man is a beast.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:43 AM
Eddie has my vote.

Same here. The progression his character took from when it started at the start of ICW, to now, he has invested alot and is deserving of the title

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:14 AM
Wait, JBW nominated me? Wow, didn't expect that. That's really cool, thanks guys

I went for Van. It was close between him and Tommy, but in the end Van got my vote

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:16 AM
Really close one, but I chose Roman for the awesome build to him winning the big one

Torphy
11-21-2012, 03:17 AM
An obvious choice, Carlos Alberto Ramon. Sour feelings about how HWA ended aside, at the time is was probably the best fed around thanks in no small part to champions like CAR.

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:18 AM
For me it was a toss up between Tommy and TBOZ, with Proph in a close third, but went with TBOZ in the end

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:19 AM
Went with Krysys

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:20 AM
I went with the debut of the Clique

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:22 AM
Very close thing, all these shows were awazing, but went for Hardcore Heaven in the end

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:24 AM
HWA vs. The Clique for me, although I almost went with EWNCW's choice

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:25 AM
Went with Van, he's just so good for only doing this a year. Few better period

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:26 AM
Really hard one. I'm torn between Jesting Madness and Black Blooded. I think I'm going to go for JM by a hair's width

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Eddie gets my vote

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:28 AM
N1EF! That guys a creative genius. They're all amazing though (apart from that Roba guy...)

VanHooliganX
11-21-2012, 03:29 AM
Went with Van, he's just so good for only doing this a year. Few better period

D'aww! Thanks bro :)

Wait, are we allowed to vote ourselves? ;D

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:29 AM
So, so hard. They're all amazing guys, but in the end I think I'm choosing JMan. His work in both HWA and JBW was amazing. Could have gone many ways though

Robareid
11-21-2012, 03:30 AM
Went with Malcolm Cage. His promos warrant higher than the mid card

VanHooliganX
11-21-2012, 03:33 AM
really honored i got nominated by the EWA. the 1st in many heel turns

You get my vote pal. Never EVER saw it coming. Really made the PPV along with other things.

VanHooliganX
11-21-2012, 03:37 AM
JBW-Warfare vs Mayhem vs Showdown
EWA-Hanz Gruber vs Rob Rage
TWE-Greed vs Van Hooligan X
EWNCW-Kayden James vs William Carlin
HWA-The Clique vs HWA
WWE- CM Punk vs Edge
ICW/IWA-Van Hooligan X vs Darius vs Kyojin

Nice! I'm nominated 3 times. (Thank you Krysys, Bear and Eddie.)

I pesonally think though this 1 is an eaaaaaaasy 1!

HWA vs Clique all day, everyday.

VanHooliganX
11-21-2012, 03:38 AM
Mr. Roboto. ;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-21-2012, 05:02 AM
I went with Chris Jericho. I would bare that mans Child.

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:15 AM
Wow, thanks to everybody voting for me.

Bear for me though. :)

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:16 AM
Why is everybody voting me?!

I'll go with Chris Jericho here.

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:17 AM
HWA vs. The Clique bitches!

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Gotta go with J, shocked the life out of me.

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:19 AM
Rob Rage. 100%.

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:20 AM
VHX! 3 world titles in one year? I don't count MPW ;)

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:20 AM
This shit cray.

Bear, I'll go with you bro.

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:21 AM
Jesting Madness all the fucking way.

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:23 AM
Went with Lost Cause, great show with debuts of some big stars and some great matches in there too.

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:24 AM
The Clique!

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:25 AM
100% Carlos Alberto Ramon. Bichano.

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:26 AM
Tommy deserves this one in my eyes.

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Rob Rage. That promo stole the show at Blood Harvest.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 09:17 AM
I've just been informed there was a revision I guess I missed, with HWA, it was Black Blooded but changed to Erebus. My mistake

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Sorry, but I have to say it: those fellas got banned for a reason, so Clique = GTFO

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 09:33 AM
There's a "tie" so to speak between Tommy and Eddie... but TT has two charaters.

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Really hard one. I'm torn between Jesting Madness and Black Blooded. I think I'm going to go for JM by a hair's width

Jesting Madness all the fucking way.

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/rexo_de_rauda/ohstopityou.jpg

Torphy
11-21-2012, 09:36 AM
I've just been informed there was a revision I guess I missed, with HWA, it was Black Blooded but changed to Erebus. My mistake

Probably could have just left it, poll had been up for a while :)

eyehatecena
11-21-2012, 09:45 AM
oops, ment to chose EWA-having to vote on my phone. TwE was my second choice. And one day Blankie will be avenged- can not believe he was not a choice, lol

Super_Dave
11-21-2012, 10:00 AM
I had to go with Lost Cause... that was a good PPV.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:01 AM
I'll wait until more links for these to come in, since I haven't seen most of them and I want to make a fair judgment.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:04 AM
Voted for Wells purely because he's made such an improvement. Pre-EWNCW Christmas show, I'll be honest, his promos sucked. Now though, he's up there with the best in EWNCW hands down and is really going places. That's some transition if you ask me.

Had no idea that Rage was considered a mid-carder though, I could easily have voted for him too.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:06 AM
Scribbler Jones for sure. Only been doing this a couple of months, but is already showing signs of being a big time future star.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Vote on Istvan, kurwa!

That promo, is hands down the most entertaining, funny, enthralling thing I've ever read in all the feds ever lol!! I'm so happy that you took time from your busy life to come up with that one!!
If anyone hasn't read it, please do, it's well worth taking the time to read, even if you're not going to vote foor it!

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:16 AM
The James/Carlin feud has served up some of the best back and forth promos in recent times IMO. Definitely gets my vote, and it was Poot's last feud as Kayden James retired at the end oof it all. Made it all that little bit more special.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:19 AM
I went with Chris Jericho. I would bare that mans Child.

TDA! I had no idea you felt that way :')

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Bear, I sent you the link to ours, but it's not included :(

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:26 AM
Based on the reaction to it after it happened, nobody expected K-Jammin to jump ship.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:27 AM
Could have voted for any of these guys, went with van in the end.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Jesting Madness, no contest.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:29 AM
Ronaldo Romulus ALWAYS delivers!! Plus K2 does excellent work in the WWE fed too, so got to go with him!

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:30 AM
The King on his day can out-promo anyone.

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Bear, I sent you the link to ours, but it's not included :(

I did :) Just to remind him and everyone can see it in case Bear forgets.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:33 AM
TBOZ for me. Bean head of EWNCW for a while, been a regular member of creative a couple of times either side of that, he's an EWNCW original having been there from literally day 1 (not many active superstars can say that), always delivered great promos, been a great champion, provided great feuds with other superstars. All round top guy really. Gets my vote.

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Eduardo gets my vote!

eyehatecena
11-21-2012, 10:48 AM
wow, this one was hard. Eddie and Roba were the two i narrowed it down to, but everybody does an amazing job

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 10:50 AM
I'll wait until more links for these to come in, since I haven't seen most of them and I want to make a fair judgment.

Thats IF more links come

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 10:53 AM
I went with Shaz. When he first started in ICW, rereading his promos, he wasn't that good, but to watch his evolution, going from sucky promos, to super long promos, to excellent promos, has been a big thing for me to enjoy.

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 10:55 AM
I voted for Benny. People may not realize, but Benny is an extremely smart guy. Talking with him about ideas for his feuds he is in, he comes up with excellent ideas. To me, Benny has the ability to be a future creative and be one of the best, and have his character, Mr Smyth, be remembered for a long time

Robareid
11-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Voted for Wells purely because he's made such an improvement. Pre-EWNCW Christmas show, I'll be honest, his promos sucked. Now though, he's up there with the best in EWNCW hands down and is really going places. That's some transition if you ask me.

Had no idea that Rage was considered a mid-carder though, I could easily have voted for him too.

Heh :)

I think Rage is has moved up to the main event scene in most places now, what with winning my first world title and the Insane Asylum and main eventing a couple of shows; I think he's got there now. However, for most of this year he was a mid carder, so I guess that's why I'm in this.

In HWA Rage spent all his time apart from the last three months I think in the Universal title scene. In JBW I've just won the Underground title, another secondary title, and have spent most of my time in lower card fueds and tag teams. It's only recently in the last months of HWA where I was fueding with the Cliue, and since debuting in IWA, winning the Supremacy championship and being scheduled to main event BITW II that I feel I'm up there.

In EWA I was in the main event, but we all know that's just because I'm an ego-maniac ;)

Still, I feel Malcolm Cage is still a lot more deserving of this than me. He's been in the mid card in JBW for like EVER! He constantly produces awesome promos, and I really feel that this years going to be his year to start main eventing.

Kingstrem
11-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Wells, it was like watching a child grow up with his promos. He is doing some good things now

Kingstrem
11-21-2012, 11:32 AM
krysys, the dude is doing a lot of things and running TWE

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I voted for Punk vs Edge. Getting to work with Eddie for the first time, and the end result, was by far my favorite feud and I think it stands out as one of the best feuds from the WWE fed

Kingstrem
11-21-2012, 11:34 AM
win one for the poot!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:34 AM
I went with Tommy Thunder coming to ICW mainly because no one expected that, and at the time, we are just on the verge of being a big deal/semi big deal, and I feel like Thunder coming in like he did blew people away

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:35 AM
I voted for Smyth. Dude puts alot of effort into his promos, and he keeps his character fresh in my eyes

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Went with Black Blooded. I've seen the work of the other tag teams, and I just feel like since Ash came to efedding with Black Blooded, he has managed to make a big impact with his team

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Went with Thunder for this one. While I wasn't in HWA for long before he left, rereading his work, he always delivered

Kingstrem
11-21-2012, 11:39 AM
The wizard of BOZ!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:39 AM
I voted for Van Hooligan X. His work in TWE, and other efeds, as a champion, was some of the best this year

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:40 AM
I did :) Just to remind him and everyone can see it in case Bear forgets.

I fixed it :D

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:41 AM
So having read Hardcore Heaven, In Your House, and Blood Harvest as they went up, I reread Pain for Treasure, but I gotta go with my own PPV. I feel like it was a great show all around and excellently written. I honestly feel it was my best PPV this year

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 11:43 AM
I went with THBK. Taking up the mantle of the WWE efed, and getting as far as he did with the help of Eddie, Des, and G.G.G., I feel like he has done a great job

Rehmix
11-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Aj dixon! Vote for primetime!

Rehmix
11-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Appreciate the love from JBW. I know I won't win but I hope no one hates me for voting for myself.

Destruction
11-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Rob Rage wins this for me.

Rehmix
11-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Is eddie really a new comer?

Rehmix
11-21-2012, 01:25 PM
You should! It's legit HOMIE!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Appreciate the love from JBW. I know I won't win but I hope no one hates me for voting for myself.

Nope :D To me if someone voted for themselves or something, then they must honestly in their eyes believe they were the better one. And thats fine :D

Tommy Thunder
11-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Nope :D To me if someone voted for themselves or something, then they must honestly in their eyes believe they were the better one. And thats fine :D

I'd never consider for a second voting or myself or my own fed unless I 100% felt that I or my fed was the one deserving.

Destruction
11-21-2012, 01:38 PM
I went with Tommy Thunder coming to ICW mainly because no one expected that, and at the time, we are just on the verge of being a big deal/semi big deal, and I feel like Thunder coming in like he did blew people away

Likewise. That's why ICW got my vote

Shaz11
11-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Fuck, just voted for myself when I was supposed to vote for Rob Rage. So that's 9 for HWA I hope..

No_1eddiefan
11-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Is eddie really a new comer?

I am to JBW man.

Destruction
11-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Smyth gets it. His promos are always top notch, and it's been what, 6/7 months? Not even a year!

Robareid
11-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Rob Rage wins this for me.

You crazy bro? I don't deserve this in any way shape or form. There's six more deserving guys nominated

Still thanks, but I don't see me any where near this... yet ;)

Destruction
11-21-2012, 01:45 PM
VHX won it for me

Destruction
11-21-2012, 01:49 PM
El Bandido!

Destruction
11-21-2012, 01:53 PM
Nobody deserves to lose this.

But I've said for the past 6 months Eddie is the best on here, hands down. And I'm sticking with that

Destruction
11-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Mike Hawk. And not just because I wrote it. Because it shocked so many people.

Robareid
11-21-2012, 02:11 PM

Hey, no hate, you've been the best mid carder this year, and although it looks like I'm going to be the one to win it, I whole-heartedly beleive the honor should be yours

Shining Light
11-21-2012, 02:25 PM
My man Van wins it for me! Very close but I know how much effort he puts into these promos and that's why I'm going with him

Robstar
11-21-2012, 02:34 PM
No more polls please

Robareid
11-21-2012, 02:36 PM
No more polls please

Don't worry, it's just the eFed end of year awards. There won't be many more in this section till this time next year.

Rehmix
11-21-2012, 02:52 PM
I am to JBW man.
I guess, I guess I just don't understand the qualifications to this category.

TheJosephBanks
11-21-2012, 08:20 PM
Needs more Sera-- nah, just joking.

From what I've seen though, Ronaldo/K2 is one of the best; so I'll go with him. :D

B-MCINTYRE
11-22-2012, 02:56 AM
Sorry, but I have to say it: those fellas got banned for a reason, so Clique = GTFO

MOst of the clique was not banned at all actually... but i still voted for rob rage vs gruber...

B-MCINTYRE
11-22-2012, 03:00 AM
The Hooligan ...

B-MCINTYRE
11-22-2012, 03:05 AM
EDDIE!!!!!!111 Yeah Eddie

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-22-2012, 11:49 AM
Wow! thanks guys, so much.

You don't know what it means to me to have so many votes from some of the best and most respected people on here.

I'm gong with Jericho!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Hard choice this one, between Rhodes and Rage for me.. Both did/doing a really good job with there characters.

I'm going to go with Rage though as I considered HWA the best fed at the time and it was down to people like Rob.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-22-2012, 12:01 PM
Another hard choice here, You have Tommy who is possibly the best on here with promo's full stop, then you have K2Jelly who makes every character he controls unique and like they are controlled by different people and then you have Van who became one of the best in a matter of months due to hard work and effort he puts in..

I'm going to with my buddy Van, it's to hard to call though as all three deserve it.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-22-2012, 12:08 PM
Between the best two creative minds on here for me.. Bear or Eddie, I'm going with Eddie simply because the guy is amazing, helped me so much with the WWE Fed and again at the time.. was running the best fed on here IMO.

No_1eddiefan
11-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Wow! thanks guys, so much.

You don't know what it means to me to have so many votes from some of the best and most respected people on here.

I'm gong with Jericho!

You deserve this a lot bro- you were immense as the Adrenaline Champion- was a no-brainer for me to both nominate and vote for you. :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-22-2012, 01:36 PM
You deserve this a lot bro- you were immense as the Adrenaline Champion- was a no-brainer for me to both nominate and vote for you. :)

Thanks man, from the bottom of my heart.. thank you! :D

BennyTheBall
11-22-2012, 03:32 PM
Smyth gets it. His promos are always top notch, and it's been what, 6/7 months? Not even a year!

4 months. Thanks for the kind words though.

VHX for me.

BennyTheBall
11-22-2012, 03:38 PM
I can't, and therefore won't, vote on this one.

thejman93
11-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Eddie, all day. I watched him go from the snot-nosed kid who wrote Havoc to the best creative mind in our make believe business.

Asherdelampyr
11-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Went with Black Blooded. I've seen the work of the other tag teams, and I just feel like since Ash came to efedding with Black Blooded, he has managed to make a big impact with his team
aww, thanks :)

No_1eddiefan
11-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Eddie, all day. I watched him go from the snot-nosed kid who wrote Havoc to the best creative mind in our make believe business.

Haha couldn't have put it better myself bro :) Well, except the whole best creative mind thing, I still stand by the fact that Bear is more creative than me.

Incredible to think guys are voting for me- it really means a lot.

bearkg88
11-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Haha couldn't have put it better myself bro :) Well, except the whole best creative mind thing, I still stand by the fact that Bear is more creative than me.Incredible to think guys are voting for me- it really means a lot.I say we are equals. Hows that? :D

TTC
11-22-2012, 05:06 PM
I say we are equals. Hows that? :D

I say you guys settle the argument in a battle to the death.