PDA

View Full Version : Who would benefit from jumping ship to the WWE from TNA

2bluntsup
11-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Couldnt pick 1 so My 10 picks R................

1. AJ Styles
2.James Storm
3.Roobert Roode
4.Angelina Love
5. Velvet Sky
6. Douglas Willams
7.Hernandez
8.Alex Shelly
9. Chris Sabin
10.Amazing red
WHAT U THINK???:cool:

SilverCena
11-24-2010, 09:14 PM
I'll go with the ladies and Hernandez. The others would be improperly used imo.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-24-2010, 09:31 PM
I can see Robert Roode, Hernandez an AJ Styles standing a chance with the WWE. I just see Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, and Amazing Red receiving the Evan Bourne treatment. Douglas Williams would probably never make it out of FCW, despite him having some impressive moves. Velvet Sky would be released as soon as creative find her little video she starred in along side Daffney where they both clearly bash the WWE diva's. Angelina Love might be treated the same way she is in TNA or just because she has tatts she will be put into an Ashley Massarro/Lita role. James Storm... Heh... Just look at Vance Archer. The reason I chose Robert instead of James from the group is because he has that addicting look (You know that cocky make you wanna punch the guy look like HHH an Alberto Del Rio have?). So he would totally get over as a heel.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Samoa Joe would probably have the best success and AJ SHOULD have the same success as well.

Rich Cranium
11-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Joe, Styles, Angle; Don't go to the WWE, MCMG's, Beer Money, GenME. You will be broken up and wasted!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-24-2010, 09:58 PM
The only person on the entire TNA roster who would survive in the WWE is Kurt Angle, plain and simple. Everyone else would peak within six months and, depending on their ability, be midcard for life, get buried on Superstars, or be future endeavor'd.

To answer your actual question, anyone on the TNA roster would "benefit" as I'm sure TNA is paying them peanuts, and WWE will always pay more.

macstar77
11-24-2010, 10:07 PM
The only person on the entire TNA roster who would survive in the WWE is Kurt Angle, plain and simple. Everyone else would peak within six months and, depending on their ability, be midcard for life, get buried on Superstars, or be future endeavor'd.

To answer your actual question, anyone on the TNA roster would "benefit" as I'm sure TNA is paying them peanuts, and WWE will always pay more.

took the words right out my mouth; it's always been that Kurt Angle is the ONLY wrestler WWE would take back from the other company!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-24-2010, 10:10 PM
took the words right out my mouth; it's always been that Kurt Angle is the ONLY wrestler WWE would take back from the other company!

Uh, no, that's not what I said. WWE took back Christian and Jeff Hardy so now you look like a tard.

Robstar
11-24-2010, 10:13 PM
No AJ, WWE has enough gymnasts in the divas division. Hang on AJ Styles would light up the divas division!!!

Hernandez would be good, Samoa Joe too. Storm, Roode are easy picks too. Noone else, definetly none of the knockouts

Iron Ape
11-24-2010, 10:16 PM
From a financial standpoint, just about everyone in TNA would benefit from being in WWE. Jobbing on Superstars will get you about as much coin as main-eventing Bound For Glory.

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 10:18 PM
From a financial standpoint, just about everyone in TNA would benefit from being in WWE. Jobbing on Superstars will get you about as much coin as main-eventing Bound For Glory.

LOL Truth!

Roode and Hernandez

El_Dandy_LWO
11-24-2010, 11:14 PM
LOL Truth!

Roode and Hernandez

More like R Truth....

El_Dandy_LWO
11-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, and Robert Rude, Rude is the shite

wallyman
11-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Couldnt pick 1 so My 10 picks R................

1. AJ Styles
2.James Storm
3.Roobert Roode
4.Angelina Love
5. Velvet Sky
6. Douglas Willams
7.Hernandez
8.Alex Shelly
9. Chris Sabin
10.Amazing red
WHAT U THINK???:cool:
rofl...all those guys would get fed to the miz lol....they are fine were they are..i think any tna talent leaving any of this list is bad for them just bcuz they wont showcase their talent...plus wwe cares more about a promo delivery than wrestling...

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 11:28 PM
rofl...all those guys would get fed to the miz lol....they are fine were they are..i think any tna talent leaving any of this list is bad for them just bcuz they wont showcase their talent...plus wwe cares more about a promo delivery than wrestling...

SO Bryan and CM Punk are wasting their time and should go to TNA?

Bodom
11-24-2010, 11:32 PM
so bryan and cm punk are wasting their time and should go to tna?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich Cranium
11-24-2010, 11:38 PM
SO Bryan and CM Punk are wasting their time and should go to TNA?

CM Punk fits the entire package imo. He can wrestle, do promos, announce - whats not to like?

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 11:40 PM
No that question was towards the mark that bashes and leaves.

Dyno-Orphin
11-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Christian! Oh... wait.

Iron Ape
11-25-2010, 01:28 AM
Christian! Oh... wait.

He's still making more money mid-carding in the E than he was playing Champion over at Universal Studios. Pretty sure most guys would happily take the extra loot over a fictitious title, any day of the week.

mattwood
11-25-2010, 04:24 AM
Everyone seems to overlook Rob Terry. The Guy is an absolute beast. We all know Vince likes them big. I know we've got a couple of big guys coming up to fill the void Batista left. But i think Rob Terry would shine in WWE. He's not being given the chance in TNA (Because he's English IMO) and with a bit of work, he could become a WWE maineventer in no time.
Apart from that, Kurt Angle is the only one on the roster who would cut it in WWE now

Regal>Cena
11-25-2010, 04:55 AM
Dude - Rob Terry is Welsh, he's from Cardiff. And whilst I think he has the look, he has the problem a lot of body builders do, in that he isn'r that agile. As regards people who would make it, I think the re-invented Matt Morgan could probably get over in WWE

mattwood
11-25-2010, 06:54 AM
I Knew that :/
I meant British! I see your point, and i see looking back how Batista did have this issue but i just think WWE made him look great. Matt Morgan, definitley. One i forgot about, man mountain and it's like he can almost do anything.

kelltaylor777777
11-25-2010, 10:13 AM
I would definitely go with AJ Styles because I would love to see how WWE would use him! I could see him in a Miz type role, where they give him "Money in the Bank" and he eventually wins the WWE Championship! That would truly be "AWESOME"!

Iron Ape
11-25-2010, 10:16 AM
Isn't Rob Terry completely rubbish in the ring? I mean, I know that never stopped the E from pushing the likes of Botchtista, but still. Lots of smaller guys seem to be getting brought to the forefront these days, and I'd really hate to see Vince stop that and revert back to his pushing slabs of beef over talent.

IrkenInvader
11-25-2010, 10:20 AM
I Knew that :/
I meant British! I see your point, and i see looking back how Batista did have this issue but i just think WWE made him look great. Matt Morgan, definitley. One i forgot about, man mountain and it's like he can almost do anything.

Matt Morgan was already in WWE and he had two chances to get over but couldn't.

Pittbull
11-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Rob Terry signed a development contract with WWE in 2007 and got released in 2008... so obviously didn't make the cut!

Sting or Abyss I think could cut it in WWE!

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Matt Morgan was already in WWE and he had two chances to get over but couldn't.

Yes but that was years ago and he used a stuttering gimmick and was teamed with other big men like Nathan Jones, A-Train, and Brock!

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Rob Terry signed a development contract with WWE in 2007 and got released in 2008... so obviously didn't make the cut!

Sting or Abyss I think could cut it in WWE!

Abyss repackaged yes but Sting's ship has sailed imo as far as in ring wrestling; never was that good on the mic either.

Bodom
11-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Whoever thought that stuttering gimmick would work needs to be shot.

Pittbull
11-25-2010, 11:10 AM
I'd love to see the Stinger in there... maybe to a year deal to fued with the Undertaker or Triple H! Prefer a Undertaker vs Sting Mania, thana Undertaker, Brock!

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 11:45 AM
Whoever thought that stuttering gimmick would work needs to be shot.

Seriously......needs to get shot in the face....

qwerty704
11-25-2010, 01:53 PM
1. Kurt Angle- because he's already established in the WWE
2. Rob Terry- because vince gets horny over big men in tights
3. Aj Styles & MCMG- because with their high flying moves they would appeal more to the younger gen.
4. Berr Money & Samoa joe- if it was the attitude era or non PG these guys would get over big especially with the older gen.

maar13
11-25-2010, 02:20 PM
From the monetary stand point: Any Knock Out if they decide to get one. Not storyline wise, but at least money won't be an issue for a while.

From there, Maybe Matt Morgan or AJ if they go to Smackdown, not on Raw.

Maybe Robert Roode.

Hernandez could be good for a while but will probably take the way it was for Carlito's Bodyguard and then get the boot.