PDA

View Full Version : Should TNA turn Sting?

westy
09-01-2010, 06:23 AM
This is my opinion of course but right now as a heel, Sting is getting no reception at all. He is a huge star, a legend, and I just think him being a heel is not working. A tweener maybe, but as a face he is great. I just don't see where they are going with Sting. Do you like Sting as a heel?

But the main question is should they turn Sting soon and if so should they turn someone heel to balance it up?

Or Sting being a heel do you think is working for him?

TLK
09-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Sting's current Heel turn was somewhat a last minute change when it was Hogan who was originally slated who would turn heel instead and probably how the angle would have panned out was a NWO type regroup but thats pretty much dead in the water.

He is showing signs of a tweener. Last week he attacked Flair as Sting and Nash were taken out along with EV 2.0 by fourtune.

As to the reaction. I agree with you on that. It is not the huge pop he got as a face and i feel the fans are not that impressed with him as a heel. He got more of a reaction as if he was the Face Guy in Main Event Mafia despite the fact he should have been portrayed as the Heel.

This all smacks of the same dross output that Vince Russo has done in the past and TNA need to do something to stop the rot. If Nash turned on sting and fought back. The cheers would be back in an instant.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Sting should just be a Tweener IMO. It beats switchin' back an forth each year just because Russo can't make up his mind about what Storylines he wants to role with.

Tim
09-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Sting should just be a Tweener IMO. It beats switchin' back an forth each year just because Russo can't make up his mind about what Storylines he wants to role with.

I think he keeps changing every year because they have him actually appear so rarely that they probably forget whether he was a face or a heel last time. And by appearances, I'm not counting the times they just turn off the lights to make you think he is there.

AGEOFFALL
09-05-2010, 11:14 PM
I think he keeps changing every year because they have him actually appear so rarely that they probably forget whether he was a face or a heel last time. And by appearances, I'm not counting the times they just turn off the lights to make you think he is there.

That is so true.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Great infinite "wisdom" by Vince Russo -faceplam-

Robstar
09-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Turn Sting into what? An interesting character? More than a shadow of his former self? ;P

Sting should face out the rest of his career, he can't have long left as he was considering retirement just a couple of years ago

EvolutionG
09-06-2010, 09:48 AM
lol Sting is still around him and nash teaming up its like an old couple trying to survive