PDA

View Full Version : Dana White: Brock Lesnar Never Coming Back To U...

Frank
10-24-2012, 03:10 PM
UFC President Dana White made an appearance on today's edition of the "Dave and Mahoney" show on 107.5 FM in Las Vegas. During that appearance, he commented on Brock Lesnar's UFC future, stating the following…"He's done. [Lesnar] called me a couple of days ago. He is never coming back. Just said his body is, you know, he can wrestle but he can't fight. He was contemplating coming back."

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/10715/dana-white-brock-lesnar-never-coming-back-to-ufc)

Tommy Thunder
10-24-2012, 04:12 PM
I know many say that Lesnar's not in wrestling because he loves the business and that he's only in it for the money etc, but I honestly hope that he sticks around for a while. Why? Because I am interested in seeing him facing people and watching his matches. Plus it's another reason for Paul Heyman to stick around.

magglis
10-24-2012, 04:33 PM
I know many say that Lesnar's not in wrestling because he loves the business and that he's only in it for the money etc, but I honestly hope that he sticks around for a while. Why? Because I am interested in seeing him facing people and watching his matches. Plus it's another reason for Paul Heyman to stick around.
Maybe a full contract after WM 29

Tommy Thunder
10-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Maybe a full contract after WM 29

I hope so. Apparently WWE are going to offer him a new contract after his current one ends, so let's hope he signs.

magglis
10-24-2012, 05:00 PM
I hope so. Apparently WWE are going to offer him a new contract after his current one ends, so let's hope he signs.
I can't see him not signing a new contact.He loves the money:p
And i love watching him in WWE

Tommy Thunder
10-24-2012, 05:06 PM
I can't see him not signing a new contact.He loves the money:p
And i love watching him in WWE

I don't doubt that he loves the money lol!
But I have my doubts whether or not he wants a full time contract or not. I mean it's been well documented that he doesn't like being away from his family and on the road full time. I guess it'll only be another part time deal he gets.

magglis
10-24-2012, 05:11 PM
I don't doubt that he loves the money lol!
But I have my doubts whether or not he wants a full time contract or not. I mean it's been well documented that he doesn't like being away from his family and on the road full time. I guess it'll only be another part time deal he gets.
Maybe not a full time contract but with more appearances than this one

Tommy Thunder
10-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Maybe not a full time contract but with more appearances than this one

Yeah hopefully. I just want more Lesnar on my screen!

magglis
10-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Yeah hopefully. I just want more Lesnar on my screen!
Its really stupid watching him quitting WWE all the time,haha

Robstar
10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
I see no reason why Brock and WWE can't come to terms with a flexible contract. It'd be nice to see him do like 5-6 solid months of storylines and matches out of every 12 months. Then he could take his time away. Perhaps this is where wrestler contracts are headed? I know Vince won't like it but it would be similar to the old territory days where guys would travel around being big draws, getting big pops, then leaving before they got too stale, leaving them good to go for another run later.

From the look of this report, I'd say he's been sparring for a possible UFC return and obviously found out he couldn't do it, take those sort of shots and/or train as was necessary. You can bet money Brock will resign at some point and in some form