PDA

View Full Version : Major Backstage News - Ric Flair Returning On R...

Frank
10-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Partial Source: Pwinsider.comAt this time, Ric Flair is expected to make his return to the WWE in the very near future, possibly as early as next Monday's RAW in Charlotte, NC to get involved in the AJ, John Cena and Vickie Guerrero angle. Flair has canceled an upcoming independent booking he was scheduled to have in North Carolina, which may be another hint that he will be making his return to WWE.It has been expected that Flair would be making a WWE return, but with the TNA vs. WWE law...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/10717/major-backstage-news-ric-flair-returning-on-raw)

Tommy Thunder
10-24-2012, 03:45 PM
FUCK YES!!

Can't wait to see Flair back in WWE. That'll get me watching again.

K2Jelly
10-24-2012, 04:00 PM
He'd better not be wrestling. He only needs to be the mouthpiece of a wrestler or as an authority figure. THAT'S IT.

Tommy Thunder
10-24-2012, 04:05 PM
He'd better not be wrestling. He only needs to be the mouthpiece of a wrestler or as an authority figure. THAT'S IT.

With WWE being PG, I doubt very much we'll see him doing any wrestling. IF he is to wrestle though, tag team matches is the ONLY thing I'd be willing to see him doing.
But in all honesty, GM, manager or something like that is what he needs to be doing.