PDA

View Full Version : Will Kurt Angle jump ship?

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 03:08 PM
I'm not the only one who has noticed that WWE just doesn't have the draw that it used to. Kurt pointed out how things are really different now that Taker, HHH, and Micheals are gone. It's like they pulled all of their big names just to try and force people like Sheamus, Barret and Miz on us. There are still guys like Edge and Orton that can pull crowds, but it just takes one injury and left with this fast track of new talent. Do you think that if things with TNA don't improve. Kurt will cash in his open door with the WWE just bring back the big draw? I really like that Kurt if one of the few people who will still talk about Benoit, the performer, in a positive light.

Rich Cranium
11-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Kurt will not be returning anytime soon, but never say never. He is happy with the light travel and the fact he can take the medicine he requires without a wellness policy (Somas anyone?).

*You mention all of the veteran stars as if only they can run WWE but I think you are mistaken. Sheamus, Barrett, Miz, Bryan, Ziggler, all of these guys have what it takes to grab the ball and run with it imo.

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 03:20 PM
You mention all of the veteran stars as if only they can run WWE but I think you are mistaken. Sheamus, Barrett, Miz, Bryan, Ziggler, all of these guys have what it takes to grab the ball and run with it imo.

I say that because I'm used to guys like Rey, Jerico, and Edge. Who had great matches, but their careers just didn't take off the way these guys are. With the exception of Ziggler and the Miz, a lot of these guys are just comeing up too fast. Those guys are the future of the WWE, but where is the character development?

wallyman
11-24-2010, 04:55 PM
I'm not the only one who has noticed that WWE just doesn't have the draw that it used to. Kurt pointed out how things are really different now that Taker, HHH, and Micheals are gone. It's like they pulled all of their big names just to try and force people like Sheamus, Barret and Miz on us. There are still guys like Edge and Orton that can pull crowds, but it just takes one injury and left with this fast track of new talent. Do you think that if things with TNA don't improve. Kurt will cash in his open door with the WWE just bring back the big draw? I really like that Kurt if one of the few people who will still talk about Benoit, the performer, in a positive light.

more than ever i dont think kurt angle will make the jump...he sees the talent pool and he doesnt see wrestlerts to have great matches with he sees entertainers...dont get me wrong...entertaiment is a plus but dont forget u also need wrestling so the crowd can like u...i think kurt angle is not going to wwe and tna will do all they can to keep him happy....and kurt is right wwe doesnt draw like they use 2..its one thing to push talent but its another to make em top talent from one day to another...

maar13
11-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Well from what he says: ""I truly look a wwe and it's not the same without shawn, HHH, rock, austin and me. They have incredible talent like 'Taker, kane and others. I thank GOD vince game me a chance, but any talent won't be is HUGE as we were. "

Sorry but that statemen is BS, don't get me wrong , he is a great wrestler and all, tecnichaly unmatch, but sorry to believe he was as over as The Rock and Austin, or Shawn or HHH or even more than Taker is a joke and he knows it. From all the guys that he mentioned there he was the least popular or top ranked only before Kane. Yes you may say he was a way better technical wrestler, but the ones that Draw were the other guys he mentioned and not even in his wildest dreams he was as over as the others, just Kane.

Taker was and will always be a bigger atraction than Kurt ever was or will and he knows that, that is also why the Guy has the schedule he has, because he draws a lot.

Angle is still great in the ring but he knows that if he comes back he will be overcome by younger guys and he will not end up above of either Taker, HHH or Kane for this matter.

Is WWE better now? no, but to say that he was part of the five top guys when WWE was at its best is a freaking joke and he knows it.

And to still say that there are only entertainers there is a joke, plain and simple.

There is Daniel Bryan, Kaval, CM Punk and Taker can give him the match of his freaking life if he needs it, proof of that was their match at NWO in 2006 and his matches with Michaels.

Also, most of the midcard has a lot of in ring skills, Ted Dibiase, Ziggler, etc.

I mean I can get the comment form someone like Sheamus since he goes more for the powerhose style or even Cena who is more oa flashy kind of wrestler, but all the other guys can use someone like him to get tenure like he did when people like Jericho and the Rock and Taker were helping him to get over.

Robstar
11-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Kurt won't go back to WWE. He doesn't need them and they don't need him.

Last I checked, they(WWE) still have enough drawing power to fill an arena for 2 weekly tv shows, not to mention doing house shows. You want to talk about lack of drawing power, TNA doesn't go on the road and they fill the Impact Barn with the same fans week in week out. If they had any confidence in their roster, they'd be out there pushing their product. Another Dixie fail.

Xpacfan
11-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Will Kurt Angle jump ship?

Can you read? The guy does nothing but talk about how being in TNA is best for him and how much he loves it. In addition, Kurt clearly expresses WWE as being part of his past...he's just mentioning what's going on in the WWE out of pure observation.

If anything, his criticism proves that he believes he made the right decision in choosing which company to be a part of.

wallyman
11-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Well from what he says: ""I truly look a wwe and it's not the same without shawn, HHH, rock, austin and me. They have incredible talent like 'Taker, kane and others. I thank GOD vince game me a chance, but any talent won't be is HUGE as we were. "

Sorry but that statemen is BS, don't get me wrong , he is a great wrestler and all, tecnichaly unmatch, but sorry to believe he was as over as The Rock and Austin, or Shawn or HHH or even more than Taker is a joke and he knows it. From all the guys that he mentioned there he was the least popular or top ranked only before Kane. Yes you may say he was a way better technical wrestler, but the ones that Draw were the other guys he mentioned and not even in his wildest dreams he was as over as the others, just Kane.

Taker was and will always be a bigger atraction than Kurt ever was or will and he knows that, that is also why the Guy has the schedule he has, because he draws a lot.

Angle is still great in the ring but he knows that if he comes back he will be overcome by younger guys and he will not end up above of either Taker, HHH or Kane for this matter.

Is WWE better now? no, but to say that he was part of the five top guys when WWE was at its best is a freaking joke and he knows it.

And to still say that there are only entertainers there is a joke, plain and simple.

There is Daniel Bryan, Kaval, CM Punk and Taker can give him the match of his freaking life if he needs it, proof of that was their match at NWO in 2006 and his matches with Michaels.

Also, most of the midcard has a lot of in ring skills, Ted Dibiase, Ziggler, etc.

I mean I can get the comment form someone like Sheamus since he goes more for the powerhose style or even Cena who is more oa flashy kind of wrestler, but all the other guys can use someone like him to get tenure like he did when people like Jericho and the Rock and Taker were helping him to get over.

u kiddin me...kurt was super over...he was there with rock and austin...crowd loved kurt...U SUCK CHANTS ALL OVER

Robstar
11-24-2010, 05:35 PM
u kiddin me...kurt was super over...he was there with rock and austin...crowd loved kurt...U SUCK CHANTS ALL OVER

Oh it's true, it's true!!!

jcagosto
11-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan anyone?

maar13
11-24-2010, 07:48 PM

For a while and was until The Angle with Edge started in 2001, when ever he faced the other guys he mentioned he was the least likeable of them all. Proof? his 2 week title reing of 2001 and his first ever single title reing starting from No Mercy to No Way Out 2001.

And in his latest run with the company even RVD was way more over than Kurt was, even if he lost so many matches RVD was way more over than Kurt.

2bluntsup
11-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Kurt will go to the WWE after Tna gets bought by the wwe and hell have one last run then retire with 20 star match at mania>> NKB

Cena
11-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Kurt will go to the WWE after Tna gets bought by the wwe and hell have one last run then retire with 20 star match at mania>> NKB

Kurt no show for WWE soon, it will be on his terms and he say final ending when he carry shiny medal to ring.