PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash doesn't like The Miz as Champ...

Rassling_Fan
11-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Source. (http://www.fanhouse.com/2010/11/24/kevin-nash-not-impressed-with-the-miz-as-wwe-champ/)

Nash blasted the WWE's decision to put the title on The Miz on his Twitter account late Monday night. "WWE told the world that their s*** is a work with Miz as champ."

He later referred to the WWE as a "buzz kill" and added, "They think youth sells. I've watched Gran Torino 15 times - bad ass sells, not Men's Fitness in trunks." Nash also promised that would not return to the WWE.

It's this kind of thinking that is making TNA suck, but luckily he's gone from there. And as a different article said...

If you're Kevin Nash and you think WWE has revealed itself as a work by putting the title on the Miz, keep living in that hilarious fantasy world where powerbombing Bob Backlund in nine seconds is an episode of "The Ultimate Fighter."

Bodom
11-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Funny how Nash deleted those tweets.

He tends to do that when he says something he regrets.

el gabo
11-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Nash should go to rehab with the Hardys if he thinks he draws money. I hate how this big stiff assclown thinks he is the shit (even though he was never good at all).

Bodom
11-24-2010, 01:34 PM
He was a bust during his first WCW run. Rode HBK's coat tails. Rode Hogan's coat tails in WCW. Couldn't draw after NWO lost steam. Tried to leech off the Natural Born Thrillers. Botched walking. Never moved the needle in TNA.

He's one of the reasons the X-Division was derailed after starting out hot by building up feuds and then no-showing on the day of doing the job. He stood in the background of the MEM while Sting, Angle & Steiner did all the work.

Nash has his opinions, but him calling out WWE for Miz winning the title is pretty laughable. I mean, WCW put the belt on David Arquette and he didn't say shit at the time

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 01:35 PM
No one wants him anymore. He should have tried to stick it out in TNA.

Robstar
11-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Don't drink and tweet Nashy! You should have flushed Hall's stash, not kept it!

Rich Cranium
11-24-2010, 01:43 PM
He was a bust during his first WCW run. Rode HBK's coat tails. Rode Hogan's coat tails in WCW. Couldn't draw after NWO lost steam. Tried to leech off the Natural Born Thrillers. Botched walking. Never moved the needle in TNA.

He's one of the reasons the X-Division was derailed after starting out hot by building up feuds and then no-showing on the day of doing the job. He stood in the background of the MEM while Sting, Angle & Steiner did all the work.

Nash has his opinions, but him calling out WWE for Miz winning the title is pretty laughable. I mean, WCW put the belt on David Arquette and he didn't say shit at the time

WOW!, Again WOW Bodom! That is the longest post i have ever read from you! I thought you were a one sentence guy, but I guess all it takes is someone bashing the Miz to bring Bodom into whoop ass mode! :)

Robstar
11-24-2010, 01:45 PM
WOW!, Again WOW Bodom! That is the longest post i have ever read from you! I thought you were a one sentence guy, but I guess all it takes is someone bashing the Miz to bring Bodom into whoop ass mode! :)

Lol, that's why he has so many posts - one liners. And he is a Miz mark. (but he likes Orlando Jordan better).

Vickie G - FTW!!!

Bodom
11-24-2010, 01:51 PM

I have my moments :rolleyes:

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-24-2010, 01:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1F_rwJUhqg

well done Bodom, well done indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Robstar
11-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Funny how Nash deleted those tweets.

He tends to do that when he says something he regrets.

Next thing you know, he'll claim he got hacked.

wallyman
11-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Source. (http://www.fanhouse.com/2010/11/24/kevin-nash-not-impressed-with-the-miz-as-wwe-champ/)

It's this kind of thinking that is making TNA suck, but luckily he's gone from there. And as a different article said...

i am all for young talent push...but come on man..miz cannot even work in the ring...i dont give a shit if he can cut a promo....whats the main event gonna b miz cuttin a promo...i wanna see some good wrestlings...i hope miz can deliver this or this will fuck up potential yuoung talent being pushed...

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Now Nash can finally put his http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjg5h_ZQBQs5LMl4gIdwSK7YWG4B_aM eXK2Wtkdlf0C9i1w1709A to good use.

I found Nash a great hat http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD8RtG2qBrBG96ksgNQaiRDPLu7XiO0 iKybxHckWHgAJaCGY-l0A

Just stay away from the lot lizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U MAD???

Robstar
11-24-2010, 02:09 PM
i am all for young talent push...but come on man..miz cannot even work in the ring...i dont give a shit if he can cut a promo....whats the main event gonna b miz cuttin a promo...i wanna see some good wrestlings...i hope miz can deliver this or this will fuck up potential yuoung talent being pushed...

I think you have The Miz confused with someone else....Hornswoggle probably. The Miz is a fantastic worker, you're letting your dislike for him cloud your judgement. You want to know poor workers, look at the Hardys, Hogan & Nash himself

Bodom
11-24-2010, 02:10 PM
I think you have The Miz confused with someone else....Hornswoggle probably. The Miz is a fantastic worker, you're letting your dislike for him cloud your judgement. You want to know poor workers, look at the Hardys, Hogan & Nash himself

Ehh. He'll bash anything that's not TNA.

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 02:13 PM

The Miz knows how to work, most of his matches are really interesting. Matt's moves were never mixed up, they all came in a very predictable order. At least the Miz can mix it up.

Robstar
11-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I wonder if he knows that down here we call morons wallys. True story.

Another poster afraid of CAPS and SHIFT on their keyboard. Should check his IP

Bodom
11-24-2010, 02:16 PM
I wonder if he knows that down here we call morons wallys. True story.

That's f'n awesome.

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 02:26 PM

The team of Morrison and the Miz were the last team that made the tag team division awesome in the WWE. There hasn't been a team yet that did what they did for the tag team divison. They weren't even a one sided team. Sure there aren't too many people who have a better look than John Morrison, but in the ring they were evenly matched. One was not carrying the other.

marc
11-24-2010, 02:40 PM
I will say this, I find Miz to be stale, where personality is concerned. I feel nothing but indifference toward his character. However, he can work in the ring and he draws a lot of heat. I cant explain exactly why I am bored by him. But, I give credit where it is due, therefire I have no problem with him having the belt. I will, hoever, be pulling for someone to take it from him.

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 02:44 PM
I will, hoever, be pulling for someone to take it from him.

That's why he just might headline wrestlemania. Who wouldn't find some joy in his dream being shattered at the super bowl of wrestling.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 02:47 PM
That's why he just might headline wrestlemania. Who wouldn't find some joy in his dream being shattered at the super bowl of wrestling.

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Robstar
11-24-2010, 04:57 PM
The Miz
Vickie G
Cole
CM Punk
William Regal
Goldust
Christian

The REAL stars of WWE. I could build a whole fed around just them. You people (I love when people say that) have no idea how awesome his win is. I'm a Mizaddict

CMhuw24
11-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Kevin Nash whines about everything.

maar13
11-24-2010, 08:51 PM

I guess by that comment you didn't watched his match with Daniel Bryan, or how the guy got the US title in the first place.

The guy can work and is not that much of a new blood there, has been working for 8 years to get there even if it only for 15 at the spotlight.

I am not that much of a fan of the guy but seriously, everyone seems to judge the guy for every shallow comment of him being a reality star.

It took him way longer than some other guys to get to the top and the guy can work. Is he Championship material? who knows but at least deserves the shot to prove that.

I mean the Miz is not HBK but it took him time to get there and a lot of work to get rid off the stupid chick magnet gimmick. If anyone would have told you The Miz would be way more over than Morrison 2 years ago, you would have laugh really hard, but here we are now with the Miz being able to adapt way more than Morrison and pass to being just a punch/kick guy to someone who can pull a believable submission move (again, watch him against Daniel Bryan).

Just to really overcome a ridiculous persona and turn the entire thing 180° deserves credit.

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 10:38 PM

Is this TNA mark really talking with no knowledge?

Robstar
11-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Is this TNA mark really talking with no knowledge?

Nooooo, we ALL want to see good 'wrestlings'! A mark is a mark is a mark is a mark

Bodom
11-24-2010, 10:43 PM
I likes me the wrestlings pa

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Nooooo, we ALL want to see good 'wrestlings'! A mark is a mark is a mark is a mark

But what irks me is that he bashes on the good things that WWE is doing(based on TNAs standards) and leaves.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 10:52 PM
But what irks me is that he bashes on the good things that WWE is doing(based on TNAs standards) and leaves.

Your typical TNA fanboy.

Taxi Driver
11-25-2010, 09:29 AM
The Miz is gonna be the next Rock. Just watch

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 09:36 AM

Really? the next Rock? Thats a huge milestone buddy.

Taxi Driver
11-25-2010, 10:04 AM
Really? the next Rock? Thats a huge milestone buddy.

I kno it's going to be hard but it ain't gonna be impossible.

Rich Cranium
11-25-2010, 10:06 AM
True, Miz is young and has years ahead of him as long as he stays healthy.

Bodom
11-25-2010, 10:09 AM
I might be the biggest Miz mark here, and I even think that's a stretch.

Iron Ape
11-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Kevin Nash is one of those people who I think that the industry as a whole could benefit from not having around. All the guy ever does is bitch and politic.

Starscreamer
11-25-2010, 12:35 PM

Rock? Even I say that is a stretch...I say the next Y2J though...

Needs a Catch Phrase

Starscreamer

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 12:38 PM

This would be the definition of impossible.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-25-2010, 12:51 PM
He will probably be the next MODERN DAY Chris Jericho which was the 'I am here to benefit myself, and could care less about the crowd' Jericho. Y2J was Chris Jericho's rocker gimmick, and nobody will EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR an I mean EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR be able to pull off that gimmick the same way Chris Jericho did AGAIN!

Starscreamer
11-25-2010, 12:57 PM
that is exactly what I meant...

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 01:09 PM
He will probably be the next MODERN DAY Chris Jericho which was the 'I am here to benefit myself, and could care less about the crowd' Jericho. Y2J was Chris Jericho's rocker gimmick, and nobody will EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR an I mean EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR be able to pull off that gimmick the same way Chris Jericho did AGAIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLZfpwG23Cc&feature=related

Necroyeti
11-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Kevin Nash.

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Kevin Nash.

That is all.

Necroyeti
11-25-2010, 01:27 PM
That is all.
Speaks for itself, 'innit. Less is more and all that.

SilverGhost
11-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Speaks for itself, 'innit. Less is more and all that.

Lol yeah.

Just mentioning his name makes you go....."Man not his bullshit again -.-'"

Robstar
11-25-2010, 01:38 PM

I've said it myself mate, it's who he most closely resembles in many respects. There won't ever be anyone quite like Jericho, as we all know

Taxi Driver
11-25-2010, 02:15 PM
This is just the beginning of the Miz. Just watch like I already said :D

TheBeardOfZeus
11-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Nash is simply jealous of WWE and The Miz, he knows he will never be at the top again, although he didn't deserve to be, and he can tell that Miz simply has everything he never did.

Robstar
11-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Nash should go hang out with JBL and bitterly reminisce how "these boys just aren't as tough as the old days" and how "we didn't get the perks these kids get" not to mention the hoary old, "back when holding a title meant something". The wrestling game is EVOLVING. Get a dictionary if need be and look that up Kev. And maybe, maybe if you ask someone with more intelligence than you, someone who's memory is not clouded in bitter resentment to explain the concept to you, you'll understand why you became passé so quickly in your career

Bodom
11-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Fuck Kevin Nash.

SaberToothTigerz
11-26-2010, 02:53 AM
old farts will always be grumpy old farts jealous of the new generation.

captainmoonlight
11-26-2010, 07:51 AM
by general wwe standards, miz has about 3 weeks to make an impact as champion