PDA

View Full Version : The McMahon Coma?

jhorton1215
11-24-2010, 11:20 AM
Right about the time Vince would have gone into his "coma" was after he was attacked by Nexus. At that time, Daniel Bryan had been fired and was gone... So when Vince awoke from said "coma" he still would have believed Daniel Bryan was gone I believe. I don't know, why he would assume he would even be on the roster to be United States Champion... Maybe I'm just over-analyzing things but, it was confusing me. Haha

Taxi Driver
11-24-2010, 11:46 AM
Because he is Vince McMahon

Necroyeti
11-24-2010, 11:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3nUfGfKOc

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 12:12 PM
When he faked his own death in that limo explosion. He was on raw the following monday talking about the passing of Chris Benoit. Vince will do whatever, whenever, and however he wants.

Rassling_Fan
11-24-2010, 12:29 PM
When he faked his own death in that limo explosion. He was on raw the following monday talking about the passing of Chris Benoit. Vince will do whatever, whenever, and however he wants.

That storyline was supposed to be funny. They were going to do fake uligies and introduce people like the God Father and all that. When Benoit happened (before we found out he killed his family) it looked disrespectful to continue the storyline after a real death.

Robstar
11-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Didn't he say he dreamt it? Think that would explain things for you. And yes, Vince can even re-write history from the future

CMhuw24
11-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Vince can do whatever he wants.
Whatever.