PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what is annoying me?

jginger
11-24-2010, 11:02 AM
The fact that people have been desperate to get Miz to become the World Champion, then once he does loads of people are complaining? What the hell? You complain that WWE is doing crap, complain that it's all the same people that are World Champion: John Cena, Randy Orton and HHH. Then when WWE follows your opinions people complain.

As far as I'm concerned well done WWE, and well done to the Miz.

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 11:05 AM
There was no need for this.

We have plenty of "Miz is the champ and yet people are bitching" threads.

Tell em hawk!"
11-24-2010, 12:14 PM
The fact that people have been desperate to get Miz to become the World Champion, then once he does loads of people are complaining? What the hell? You complain that WWE is doing crap, complain that it's all the same people that are World Champion: John Cena, Randy Orton and HHH. Then when WWE follows your opinions people complain.

As far as I'm concerned well done WWE, and well done to the Miz.

The fans did the same thing when HHH won the belt for the first time, the fans were behind him for the title run up and as soon as they put the belt on him, the fans did exactly what the Miz/cena etc..haters are doing now.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 12:18 PM
The fans did the same thing when HHH won the belt for the first time, the fans were behind him for the title run up and as soon as they put the belt on him, the fans did exactly what the Miz/cena etc..haters are doing now.

So people hated Hunter as champ back then?

Awesome.

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm pretty sure he was hated throughout the first half of his title history lol.

SgtGohan
11-24-2010, 12:22 PM
There was no need for this.

We have plenty of "Miz is the champ and yet people are bitching" threads.

and your a mod?

just close or delete this thread then

SaberToothTigerz
11-24-2010, 12:32 PM
actually he does make sense lets forget that the miz became champ maybe this thread means something lets see it thru this perspective the fans are not always happy with what the wwe delivers not even in the attitude era and now more than ever but so what? people enjoyed many stuff from the wwe while others not
when john cena won the girls and little kids aplauded while the guys booed when he lost it was the other way around we all cant b happy with what the wwe has made look im happy for the wwe for certain reasons
1 kaitlyn hasent yet been eliminated 2 miz is champ 3 daniel bryan is us champ 4 alberto del rio will defeat the big show in SD those are the reason y im happy now with wwe and why do i hate right now? vickie guerrero in 1st 2 aj is gone 3 kaval is still loosing 4 juan cena is coming
that's basically it..

lucky7pointman
11-24-2010, 12:36 PM

It cuz hhh did not win the wwe title the 1st time as the HHH who was a face of Dx and cena cuz he stop rapping the miz is a story I can not say why lol

Necroyeti
11-24-2010, 12:37 PM
I was 11 when this happened, and I hated Haitch winning his first title mostly because he won it from my hero Mick Foley, who had literally just won the belt himself.

Anyway the whole Miz backlash is probably just the vocal minority.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-24-2010, 12:47 PM
I hope he has a really long reign.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 12:49 PM
I hope he has a really long reign.

Same here.....same here