PDA

View Full Version : The Miz, he did it, now we hate it?

CMhuw24
11-24-2010, 08:24 AM
So for month now everyones been whining about how the Miz wont cash in or fail blah blah and its all a big waste of talent.
But now that hes got it everyone seems to be hating on it.
Now i dont see whats wrong with it, i beleive hes a very capable title holder, and unlike Sheamus or Barret hes climbed the ranks of WWE, from Tough Enough, to ECW, to his team with Jo-Mo, to his first U.S Championship, then his MITB win, and finally hes got the grand prize, the WWE Championship.
I honestly beleive this was a good choice for WWE, atleast its a break from Orton/Cena/HHH/Sheamus for a few PPVs.
Hell it might not last long but im happy that it did happen and not be wasted.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Im delighted he won, its a great change and he's earned it.

But what WWE want to be wary of is that the MITB doesn't become an obvious title win, give us some variety. I'm glad they didn't waste Miz's chance

Bodom
11-24-2010, 09:08 AM
I sure as hell didn't hate it.

When it happened I jumped up and down like an 8 year old boy.

Rassling_Fan
11-24-2010, 09:09 AM
I sure as hell didn't hate it.

When it happened I jumped up and down like an 8 year old boy.

Agreed. I was a big time Miz supporter since his team up with Morrison.

the wrestling shade
11-24-2010, 09:11 AM
well to tell you the truth i realy got upset with whole thing not because miz has won but because the people has started whining and bitching about it i mean how long miz has hold his title ? like 1 episode ?!! come on people!!! give the guy a chance he's a great talker in the ring and he has the in ring skill to back it up so in my opinion if wwe wants to shut these people up they would need to prepare some kind of promo that would make a blast when he says it and iam sure that would happen very soon if not next week so i always like to give the guy a little more time so he can esablish himself as the champion

Bodom
11-24-2010, 09:20 AM
The ones who are bitching and moaning are the people who hate Miz simply because he was in Road World or Real World or whatever the fuck that MTV shit is.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 09:22 AM
I wonder if the same people hate John Morrison too? *coughtoughenoughwasamtvrealityshowtoocough*

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-24-2010, 09:34 AM
Please allow the most stand out poster and (the person in the lead of the most liked, U MAD???) in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Some people in the IWC will bitch about EVERYTHING. If Cena is holding the belt, they bitch, when HHH holds the belt, they bitch, when Shamus had the belt, they bitched. The point is, you cant make some people happy no matter what you do. Take for example a fellow member of this community Scottland. If Mr. TOO Much Baby Oil doesn't have the belt or he isn't in the main event on every Raw or PPV he thinks the world will come to an end. His man love for Orton is so overwhelming he cant see the flaws in his beloved hero. The MIZ is in a way, FRESH AIR. The WWE needed to do something, and guess what, THEY DID. Change is in the air people, and I for one like the smell of it. It smells of awesomeness.

U MAD???

dxtaker
11-24-2010, 09:38 AM
When Miz came out I thought to myself, "Hell hes gonna be the first one to lose", but when he won the match I was so freakin happy. Miz has worked hard for it. Like many of you have said he climbed the ranks and he really deserved it. I would love it if he held the title until WM at leat but he probably wont.

Rassling_Fan
11-24-2010, 09:40 AM
I bet people who are upset with the Miz winning the title was because Daniel Puder wasn't as successful despite winning that Tough Enough season.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 09:42 AM
When Miz came out I thought to myself, "Hell hes gonna be the first one to lose", but when he won the match I was so freakin happy. Miz has worked hard for it. Like many of you have said he climbed the ranks and he really deserved it. I would love it if he held the title until WM at leat but he probably wont.

Miz? Main Event of Wrestlemania? I just nerdgasmed ALL in my pants.

Sadly I expect a real short title reign, but I really don't care either.

Really looking forward to Raw.

SyrusRiddick
11-24-2010, 09:45 AM
I wonder if the same people hate John Morrison too? *coughtoughenoughwasamtvrealityshowtoocough*

Honestly I thought Morrison would be champ long before Miz simply because he has the wwe look and more wrestling ability to me and hopefully with this little push he's being given it'll lead to a few matches between between him and Miz for the title but I doubt it but one can hope. But back to topic I am a fan of Miz but a huge mark for Orton so for me it was bitter sweet because I know without a doubt Orton will hold the title again but with Miz the pressures on he's hot with his promos always getting decent heat has good control over the crowd and is improving more and more in the ring so knowing he will eventually lose the title if he wants more than one run with it and not end up like Jack Swagger ( another of my favs and yes I know he doesn't have Miz's mic skills but he is damn sure a better wrestler) with a mitb win and a lack luster run and shuffled back to mid-card hell he's gonna have to keep it up and for the love of god stay consistant.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 09:48 AM
He'll definitely be a great vulnerable heel champion.

jginger
11-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Damn! Just started a thread about this, guess you beat me to it.

But I agree, it's taking the mick. WWE does what people want, and then they hate it.

el gabo
11-24-2010, 11:11 AM
I bet people who are upset with the Miz winning the title was because Daniel Puder wasn't as successful despite winning that Tough Enough season.

I'm upset because Christian hasn't won it yet, others have. not fair.

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm upset because Christian hasn't won it yet, others have. not fair.

I feel the same way.

el gabo
11-24-2010, 11:16 AM
I feel the same way.

Don't know because I haven't heard anyone else say this but, when Barrett hit Wasteland on Orton, I really, really really thought that he had the title. F*ckn Cena ruined it for me. I wonder where is Barrett going for here on out?

emeron01
11-24-2010, 11:24 AM
hey IPEEINTHESHOWER, you do not have infinite wisdom, your just infinitely dumb. but for once i do agree with you. the miz is certainly the breath of fresh air which the wwe title needs.
I mean love him or hate him, the miz had earned it and now one can take that away. So I say congratulations to the miz and may he have a decent reign as champion.

BRAAAAAAAAAPPP!!

IrkenInvader
11-24-2010, 11:40 AM
http://www.thewrestlingfan.com/blfkpsotd22.html
Go there awesome gif of the angry girl from raw.

Bodom
11-24-2010, 11:46 AM
Don't know because I haven't heard anyone else say this but, when Barrett hit Wasteland on Orton, I really, really really thought that he had the title. F*ckn Cena ruined it for me. I wonder where is Barrett going for here on out?

Barrett vs Cena at Wrestlemania?

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 11:51 AM
I don't know how to feel about Miz. I always liked him, but I didn't like myself for liking him. Back when he first started doing little spots in the crowed with his WHOORAH! catch phrase. He was pretty cool to me. I guess I've always been a Miz fan.....WHYYYYY

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 11:57 AM

Probably go feud Orton or go against Miz for the title.

Rich Cranium
11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
I never envisioned Miz a championship material either. When he first arrived I thought he was a cocky little bastard that would probably be released within a year. Now, I must admit I was a naysayer and he has proved me wrong. I do however, feel his reign will be shortlived.

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 12:03 PM

They don't have anymore mainevent heels. So looks like they don't have much of a choice but to keep pushing Barrett into the title picture. He'll probably show up on raw and cry about how he got robbed. Then it's going to be some triple threat match at TLC. Actually a triple threat ladder match would be good.

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 12:04 PM
I never envisioned Miz a championship material either. When he first arrived I thought he was a cocky little bastard that would probably be released within a year. Now, I must admit I was a naysayer and he has proved me wrong. I do however, feel his reign will be shortlived.

Then the Miz ends the streak xD

Bodom
11-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Then the Miz ends the streak xD

Oh god. If people are pissing and moaning like little girls now that Miz is champ, they're going to MURDER him if he does that.

el gabo
11-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Oh god. If people are pissing and moaning like little girls now that Miz is champ, they're going to MURDER him if he does that.

He won't end the streak. Will he???

Bodom
11-24-2010, 12:57 PM
He won't end the streak. Will he???

Doubt it anyway.

Kayfaber
11-24-2010, 01:01 PM
What i think is funny is that on Old School RAW, Roddy Piper gave Cena a speech about not allowing someone to be WWE Champ that didnt deserve it after all the legends that never got to be (Andre, Perfect, Snuka, Steamboat) and the next night the WWE gives it to the Miz. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, at least it's had no pride since it bcame a bedazzler belt, but still..

Rassling_Fan
11-24-2010, 01:05 PM
What i think is funny is that on Old School RAW, Roddy Piper gave Cena a speech about not allowing someone to be WWE Champ that didnt deserve it after all the legends that never got to be (Andre, Perfect, Snuka, Steamboat) and the next night the WWE gives it to the Miz. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

Wade Barrett wasn't in the WWE for a year. Miz bust his butt for five years and had the stink of "Reality TV Star" to get rid of before achieving this level. He does deserve it. It's for all the old wrestlers like Henning or Rude who worked their butts off as heel but never getting world gold.

Kayfaber
11-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Wade Barrett wasn't in the WWE for a year. Miz bust his butt for five years and had the stink of "Reality TV Star" to get rid of before achieving this level. He does deserve it. It's for all the old wrestlers like Henning or Rude who worked their butts off as heel but never getting world gold.
LOL. Comparing The Miz to Mr Perfect is like comparing the Gobbledygooker to Ric Flair

Bodom
11-24-2010, 01:15 PM
LOL. Comparing The Miz to Mr Perfect is like comparing the Gobbledygooker to Ric Flair

Read the post a little closer. He wasn't comparing Miz to Henning.

Mr Perfect
11-24-2010, 01:17 PM
I personally don't mind him as champion. I always enjoy his promos and he seems to get better in the ring every match.
I'm intrigued to see how long this run last. Hopefully he's not the next swagger, who seemed to disappear.

Incubus_99
11-24-2010, 04:11 PM
i just can't wait to see how The Miz pans out from this point on...it would be awesome to see him hold this title for a looong time...wat would b amazing is if John Morrison wins the Rumble in Jan and challenges him at Mania...

Bodom
11-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Second thought. Miz has been getting A LOT of mainstream publicity this week.

Miz just may be booked a lot stronger than we think...

SgtGohan
11-24-2010, 05:33 PM
indeed he is featured in ALOT of sites, magazines etcetera.