PDA

View Full Version : Brock vs Punk,+ And Wrestlemina idea

Great One
10-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Okay hear me out. I think Brock will interfere in Punk's match with Ryback and Punk will win after that. They will be buddy buddy for a while until both Paul Heyman and Brock turn on Punk. Leaving Brock to attack him on Raw a couple times, and leading to match at the RR. So it's a triple threat at RR, Brock vs Rock vs Punk. And Rock wins. Then John Cena wins RR and at Wrestlemania it's Brock vs Punk with special guest Stone Cold and Rock vs Cena 2. I know I'm going to get critized but oh well :P it's just My OPINION/My IDEA.

#BITW
10-19-2012, 11:58 AM
not cena vs rock again *sigh*
just my opinion but i think it is going to be punk vs rock at wm for the title. punk could use the win over rock, not cena. And lord knows we don't want to see another 6 months of "im here" feud.

TheRealOutlaw
10-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Well I do see Brock interfering in the match. I don't see a Brock vs Punk match happening. RR will be Rock vs Punk, I don't see a triple threat match happening there. Rock vs Cena 2 will happen at WM probably or a triple threat match there as well. Rock vs Punk vs Cena.

Great One
10-19-2012, 12:30 PM
not cena vs rock again *sigh*
just my opinion but i think it is going to be punk vs rock at wm for the title. punk could use the win over rock, not cena. And lord knows we don't want to see another 6 months of "im here" feud.

Exactly, like I don't really wanna see The Rock return unless he's going to be on Raw live in person every week but that'll never happen

Great One
10-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Well I do see Brock interfering in the match. I don't see a Brock vs Punk match happening. RR will be Rock vs Punk, I don't see a triple threat match happening there. Rock vs Cena 2 will happen at WM probably or a triple threat match there as well. Rock vs Punk vs Cena.

Yeah it was just a thought/idea, I wouldn't mind see Punk vs Rock vs Cena as long as Cena wins

Cabers
10-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Exactly, like I don't really wanna see The Rock return unless he's going to be on Raw live in person every week but that'll never happen

Exactly my fear if he does become the WWE Champion.

Playboy Stevie V
10-19-2012, 02:34 PM
I think that Brock will help Punk at HIAC setting up for a long build up for a Brock vs Ryback match at WM, where Brock will put over Ryback. After hearing the rumors of the Undertaker possibly winning the Rumble, I think the Taker will face Punk at WM for the belt. I think Punk will retain his title against the Rock, because Cena will screw the Rock setting up for a round 2 at WM. My predictions.

TheGreatOne
10-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Why not have Cena win the Chamber #1 contenders match instead of winning a Rumble match?

Great One
10-19-2012, 05:02 PM
I think that Brock will help Punk at HIAC setting up for a long build up for a Brock vs Ryback match at WM, where Brock will put over Ryback. After hearing the rumors of the Undertaker possibly winning the Rumble, I think the Taker will face Punk at WM for the belt. I think Punk will retain his title against the Rock, because Cena will screw the Rock setting up for a round 2 at WM. My predictions.

Those aren't bad at all

Great One
10-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Why not have Cena win the Chamber #1 contenders match instead of winning a Rumble match?

You know I totally forgot about the elimination chamber ppv

FLWWEFan
10-19-2012, 06:03 PM

I was thinking about Brock as well. He has to come back at some point, still has plenty dates left on his contract. Maybe a Punk/Brock vs Cena/Ryback match at SS.

Ozzy Mandias
10-20-2012, 08:52 AM
I can't see Brock putting Ryback over.

Los Conquistador
10-20-2012, 02:29 PM
I think that Brock will help Punk at HIAC setting up for a long build up for a Brock vs Ryback match at WM, where Brock will put over Ryback.

I can't see Brock putting Ryback over.

it's like listening to the little angel and devil over my shoulders

Validity
10-20-2012, 04:14 PM
I could see Brock interfering at HITC because it would preserve Rybacks' streak and would make sense with the Heyman alliance.

But I don't see the rumble becoming a Triple Threat. IMO I see Punk dropping the title to Rock at the Rumble, (although I wouldn't like to see it), with Rock putting Cena over finally at 'Mania when he drops the title.

I could see that leading to Lesnar Vs Ryback at 'mania though, with Ryback winning after Lesnar broke his streak at one of the prior PPV's.

Robstar
10-21-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm not really interested in seeing Punk/Lesnar to be totally honest. And you just know Brock would have a problem selling to a guy the size of Punk, just like he had a problem dropping the WWE title to Eddie Guerrero. I seem to recall from his book a very Kevin Nash like attitude about being able to be realistically beaten by a guy so much smaller than himself.

That, and the idea of Punk as a face sort of makes me a little nauseous. I mean, who's really buying that?

Because quoting the very last post you made yourself and having it relevant in 2 different (but basically the same) threads makes you doubly as awesome. :D

Dennis
10-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Because quoting the very last post you made yourself and having it relevant in 2 different (but basically the same) threads makes you doubly as awesome. :D
it worked well in both threads hahaha.... I agree with your premise, brock has a hard time selling for people who actually look like they could beat him (HHH, cena) brock is a former ufc champion, and punk is the size of a cruiser-weight haha

Robstar
10-21-2012, 03:44 PM
it worked well in both threads hahaha.... I agree with your premise, brock has a hard time selling for people who actually look like they could beat him (HHH, cena) brock is a former ufc champion, and punk is the size of a cruiser-weight haha

To his credit, Brock did the job for Eddie, I just question his ability to sell it well

Cynicism
10-21-2012, 03:54 PM
They could start to emphasise Punk's Muay Thai background more and more before starting the feud with Lesnar, doesn't Cain Velasquez use Muay Thai strikes? With enough time before the fight and the right sort of angle could make it seem like Punk has a chance against Brock, and Brock should know how to sell being taken apart by a better striker right?

Robstar
10-21-2012, 04:00 PM
They could start to emphasise Punk's Muay Thai background more and more before starting the feud with Lesnar, doesn't Cain Velasquez use Muay Thai strikes? With enough time before the fight and the right sort of angle could make it seem like Punk has a chance against Brock, and Brock should know how to sell being taken apart by a better striker right?

Lolol. Brock had no choice but to sell it then ;)

Not certain how Brock would feel taking those kicks to his tender midsection. Poor Bwocky lol

Cynicism
10-21-2012, 04:37 PM
I'd think he'd feel nervous, and he'd back off and it might remind him to sell.

I guess if he does get his Wrestlemania moment with Taker like the two of them tried to set up in the past he could learn what happens to people who don't sell, I'm sure I saw taker delivering a vicious chokeslam to someone who tried to sandbag him in the past but I can't remember who right now

Pumpkinhead
10-21-2012, 04:48 PM

That's the reason why I think the feud won't work, I don't see the point to build Brock as a MMA champion and put him against small guys, no credibility