PDA

View Full Version : WWE Giving fans what they want?

El_Dandy_LWO
11-24-2010, 02:42 AM
In my opinion, yes. We wanted the title on Miz and now he has it. We wanted Bryan back, and now he has returned and claimed the US title from The Miz. Kaval/Lo Ki has made his mark in a major PPV Intercontinental match. Ziggler is being pushed, Morison is being pushed. Punk has joined up with the announce team until fully healed in a few months. All of these things are for the better, and that is something that TNA should examine. Tna says they listen to the fans, but we have seen the rise of Hogan/Bischoff, two tired faces who dont have a clue about "todays" wrestling, and the retreat of such AJ, Samoa Joe, and the rest of the X-div. PG or no PG, WWE has heard our cries about stale wrestling, and younger talent and are trying their best to please us, the smart wrestling fans, and please "the money makers", the kids who are putting the bread on the table for all of them, something that TNA does not have.

Saiga
11-24-2010, 04:35 AM
i dont recall anybody wanting to see the miz winning the wwe championship. that belt is a joke since john cena & jbl held it. it was good for a short while when edge, randy orton, triple h and rob van dam held it between 2006 - 2008. i didn't mind sheamus holding the belt but the miz? ugh! that guy will looked as mid card performer by many.

wwe giving us fans what they want? oh please, wwe spat in the faces of their fans & shat all over the wwe universe long ago & still do.

how do they give us what we want by breaking up tag teams, discontinuing championship titles, firing good talent or putting them in crap angles?

captainmoonlight
11-24-2010, 06:16 AM
"that belt is a joke since john cena & jbl held it"

i think your a joke mate

SaberToothTigerz
11-24-2010, 06:31 AM
wwe never listens to the fans
specially now that juan cena is coming do u honestly want this?
a mexican masked cena? its even worse than the original version of it.

el gabo
11-24-2010, 06:39 AM

i think your a joke mate

Dude fails to realize that there are certain aspects of the business that we are not aware. That is why we get pissed off so many times because we don't know everything that happens backstage, they do (even though they DO screw up).

My point is that they have had a company for YEARS, they must be doing something right.

el gabo
11-24-2010, 06:40 AM
wwe never listens to the fans
specially now that juan cena is coming do u honestly want this?
a mexican masked cena? its even worse than the original version of it.

Won't believe until I see it.

CMhuw24
11-24-2010, 07:07 AM
To be honest your pretty right fella.
Cena is gone.
Miz is Champ.
Daniel Bryan is US Champ.
Kanes having an awesome title reign.
Doplhs getting the push he needs.
Jo-MO is getting pushed.
Del Rio is showing excellence.
And Edge keeps us entertained.

IMO WWE is doing an alright job at the moment, well compared to 6months ago.

colonyink
11-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Do people want Miz as champ, really? Although with mainstream media giving the Miz's win a lot of attention, you've got to speculate.
I think more people would rather see Cena or Orton as champ. McMahon has made a lurcative career out of teasing the fans and holding what they want just out or reach.

Necroyeti
11-24-2010, 07:32 AM
It does kinda feel like they've been pandering to the "smarks" since about summerslam

TheAwesomeCarpet
11-24-2010, 07:45 AM
Better than last year when Edge was injured, Cena and Orton played catch with the WWE title, and boring ass storylines that hardly had buildup.

lucky7pointman
11-24-2010, 07:56 AM
i dont recall anybody wanting to see the miz winning the wwe championship. that belt is a joke since john cena & jbl held it. it was good for a short while when edge, randy orton, triple h and rob van dam held it between 2006 - 2008. i didn't mind sheamus holding the belt but the miz? ugh! that guy will looked as mid card performer by many.

wwe giving us fans what they want? oh please, wwe spat in the faces of their fans & shat all over the wwe universe long ago & still do.

how do they give us what we want by breaking up tag teams, discontinuing championship titles, firing good talent or putting them in crap angles?

☆LL☆ u funny jbl was the most hate wwe champion at that time he was champ at a business man u got to put the title on the guy that the fans hate to try to put over the fan love and cena a joke as champ ☆LL☆ u know how much money wwe make while he was champ a lot and u know how many kids and girls love cena a lot r u going lose money in ur company if someone like u want to push someone who don't draw?

lucky7pointman
11-24-2010, 08:05 AM

i think your a joke mate

Yea he is a joke for being number 1 sell product and reason why kids and female pay to see ☆LL☆ u don't know how business work lol

Cena
11-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Yea he is a joke for being number 1 sell product and reason why kids and female pay to see ☆LL☆ u don't know how business work lol

they no give me choice for champ! Miz ok champ be he transition man til HHH come back fro heal time and then HHH take home shiny belt and he pass to Cena at WM27 and we happy men

el gabo
11-24-2010, 09:48 AM
We can't assume that the IWC are the fans in general but, yeah they have been keeping it fresher and less predictable. Kudos to WWE.
While I'm at it, no kudos to TNA. Oh, except for MCMG vs GM.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-24-2010, 09:49 AM
OFF TOPIC-----after reading some post I feel stupider for doing so. LEARN TO WRITE MF'ers AND USE F'N SPELL CHECK (it only takes a minute). LEARN TO WRITE A F'N SENTENCE AND LEARN F'N PUNCTUATION. There is no excuse for writing like a 3rd grader with autism unless you are a 3rd grader with autism. What I'm trying to say is DO BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON TOPIC

Vince is a genius and I think the WWE since Summer slam has listened to the fans more. I like the direction of the WWE and where it is going now. TNA is lacking so much but one huge thing they are lacking is-----------they don't have Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

U MAD???

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 10:53 AM
I wouldn't say they are giving fans what the want but they are giving pushes to the right people.

lucky7pointman
11-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Do people want Miz as champ, really? Although with mainstream media giving the Miz's win a lot of attention, you've got to speculate.
I think more people would rather see Cena or Orton as champ. McMahon has made a lurcative career out of teasing the fans and holding what they want just out or reach.

One miz is a star before he became a wwe star so as a business man u push a guy who u know will give ur company the spotlight and come on if wwe give the fans what they want all the time wwe will be good but boring at the same time

Taxi Driver
11-24-2010, 11:38 AM
I want blood in the WWE, but I know that won't happen because of the PG era.

lucky7pointman
11-24-2010, 11:54 AM
We can't assume that the IWC are the fans in general but, yeah they have been keeping it fresher and less predictable. Kudos to WWE.
While I'm at it, no kudos to TNA. Oh, except for MCMG vs GM.

Iwc are fans just not the fans wwe pay mind to I mean how many of u pay ppv every month not me so that why I never bitch wat tna and wwe is doing cuz they not getting my money

Bodom
11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
One miz is a star before he became a wwe star so as a business man u push a guy who u know will give ur company the spotlight and come on if wwe give the fans what they want all the time wwe will be good but boring at the same time

Whats boring about repeatedly smashing John Cena's head with a hammer?

Cuz thats totally what I want................

lucky7pointman
11-24-2010, 11:58 AM
OFF TOPIC-----after reading some post I feel stupider for doing so. LEARN TO WRITE MF'ers AND USE F'N SPELL CHECK (it only takes a minute). LEARN TO WRITE A F'N SENTENCE AND LEARN F'N PUNCTUATION. There is no excuse for writing like a 3rd grader with autism unless you are a 3rd grader with autism. What I'm trying to say is DO BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON TOPIC

Vince is a genius and I think the WWE since Summer slam has listened to the fans more. I like the direction of the WWE and where it is going now. TNA is lacking so much but one huge thing they are lacking is-----------they don't have Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

U MAD???

I do read and write in a 3rd grade lv and reason I don't spell check cuz I am on a sidekick ☆LL☆ but I do know my wrestling lol

SilverGhost
11-24-2010, 12:01 PM
I do read and write in a 3rd grade lv and reason I don't spell check cuz I am on a sidekick ☆LL☆ but I do know my wrestling lol

Open mouth insert foot

Rich Cranium
11-24-2010, 12:04 PM
Maybe its not a matter of WWE listening to fans but perhaps they hired some actual knowledgable people for their creative department instead of some 2nd or 3rd rate SNL writers!

Bodom
11-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Open mouth insert foot

At least he admits it.

Silverdust
11-24-2010, 12:18 PM
At least he admits it.

Will you be sad if Miz loses his title within a month?

Bodom
11-24-2010, 12:22 PM

I'll find a way to cope. Im more interested in how he's booked

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-24-2010, 12:25 PM
The things I want:

1. Edge an Christian feud.

2. Drew McINTYRE winning KOTR.

3. Chris Jericho's return with his Y2J gimmick intact.

4. HHH's return

5. The return of Velocity an Sunday Night Heat so that the un-used talent can be used regularly an get their own feuds going.

6. Have Miz throw the WWE Championship into the ocean an making his OWN title design. It just seems totally strange that he would hold a Cena made title when he has showed countless times that he hates Cena, and every thing that is Cena related!

JimmytheBlack
11-24-2010, 02:49 PM
That's why they have superstars. They're just not using as well as they can. If they get rid of those drawn out flashbacks. They could have at least 1 or 2 more quality matches. Superstars has been watchable just because we get to see the mid card shine.

cato79
11-24-2010, 05:15 PM

If anybody will be sad, start being... imo Miz will not walk away from TLC as a champion...!! They just needed to save him the effort of keep carrying the MITB briefcase...

For those who love him, enjoy your AWESOMENESS... while it last...