PDA

View Full Version : Inside The Tights

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

wrestlingfan66513
10-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the first ever episode of Inside the Tights. Basically this will be a weekly show taking a look inside one of many of the minds in the efeds each and every week. The idea came from POV in the EWA but this will not be IC. Any suggestions, requests for questions and what not feel free to ask away. Now before I begin I know most of you know me for Blog Wars, but I have had little time to keep it up, some users aren't getting their lists in or doing them, I am overwhelmed and I have done a huge varity of topics on the show that there isn't much left to cover so I am offically ending it :(. I will plan one last big match to send it off with a bang though so anyone interested PM me.

Now on the debut show I will start off with a guy who has made a big impact in the last few months both as a character and as a user. Let's go Inside the Tights with bearkg88!!!

So bear, for those unfamiliar with your work, can you name us some of your more prominent characters in the feds?

I would say the two most prominent would be my time in the WWE Fantasy fed as CM Punk, and in other efeds as Chris Divine.

Who is your favorite character to write for and why?

My favorite would have to be Chris Divine. Whether it be as a heel or face, he is the guy I am most comfortable writing for. He is the easiest in terms that I can just sit down for 20 minutes, be myself, and a good quality promo comes out.

Where did the inspiration for Chris Divine come from?

It came from a number of places. Namely promo's from The Rock and Shawn Michaels.

What made you want to start your own fed instead of trying to find work on one of the existing ones?

Honestly originally when I started ICW, it was because I didn't think any of the other efeds needed/wanted help. The only efeds I was familiar with at the time were HWA and the WWE efed, and the thought of going into an already established efed like EWNCW or EWA and using my ideas made me uneasy because I wasn't sure how people would take them. I figured by going on my own, then if things failed, I had no one else to blame but myself.

Who are your favorite 5 characters in efedding currently?

Hmm, top 5 characters in efedding right now. Well the top of that last is Kyojin. I know when he first came to ICW, and started off as a heel and then turned into a face, his promos became some of the best material I've read in a long time. My second would have to be Mr Smyth. This is a guy who has never been involved in efeds before to my knowledge so to see his growth from a guy who has never been involved in efeds, to being a stand out character has been awesome. Third on my list would have to be Chris Jericho. I feel like he is portrayed correctly, and Tommy is doing a dynamite job as him as a champ. Fourth on my list would be Jackson Smith. This is another guy who I've really been enjoying his work as of late. The fifth and final current fav of mine would have to be AJ Dixon. Seeing his work in HWA, I'm glad to have him in IWA.

Currently Divine is in more than one efed, do you do anything differently when writing for him in each fed?

Actually Divine is in only one efed, EWNCW, and I'm anxiously awaiting his debut. From in the past though having him in multiple efeds, I stayed pretty much the same. After first in EWNCW I went for a cult leader/bray wyatt type of gimmick, and it was just not clicking, so I figure if something is working, why try to change it?

What has been your favorite match to be apart of?

The one I RPed for would have to be the Hell In A Cell with Antonyo Angelo. The build up, along with the epic promo with Johnny Hot right before it was something to this day I am still super proud of. As for one I wrote, I have to go with the Artemis Eclipse vs Van Hooligan X 3 stages of hell match. It was by far my best match, and the crown jewel so far of what I can do. Keep an eye out though...because that could change soon

If you could feud with anyone who would it be and why?

Honestly it would have to be either Tommy Thunder vs Chris Divine or Chris Divine vs Jman or Chris Divine vs Kyojin. Each of the users, TT, Jman, and Eddie are all great when it comes to writing promos, and I feel like feuding with any of those three, would result in a feud that would leave an impact not just in whatever efed it occurs in, but also EWN.

Anything you want these guys to look out for in the near future?

Yeah. The plans in IWA are epic, and we have alot of things planned from now, to our Wrestlemania type PPV in January, Destined for Immortality, along with some new twists and turns. On top of that, keep an eye out for the EWN Fantasy League that will be opening in just a few days!

Theme of the Week: JMan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIvBNsSywQ&feature=player_embedded

That's it for this week. I hope you all enjoy it and stay tuned for next week.

HolyJose2391
10-16-2012, 10:02 PM
That was excellent to read! How does one become a part of this!?

No_1eddiefan
10-16-2012, 10:03 PM

I'm with this guy! HOOK ME UP WF!

Also, Bear, thanks for the shoutouts man. Great to think Kyo is in your top 5 and I'd love a feud with Divine.

wrestlingfan66513
10-16-2012, 10:05 PM

I've got a couple of people in mind for interviews, just wanted to see the public feedback off of the first show. As it stands I have a list of users for the next few shows with a mix of new and experienced guys and you may be on it or you may not be.

Lol, you are near the top and one of the first guys I want to get on here.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Awesome show man! really enjoyed it.. :D

clrj3514
10-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Pretty cool show my man!

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-16-2012, 10:22 PM
These interview shows are always fun to read. Even though I didn't understand half of what was said I am happy to see how these new guys are seemingly growing within the Efeds.

S.E. Zero
10-16-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm down for an interview if you ever consider me as a guest.

eyehatecena
10-16-2012, 10:32 PM
great interview WF and as TDA said, i always enjoy reading these interview shows- whether IC or OOC.

wrestlingfan66513
10-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Overall reaction has been great. As for order of guests, the show is strictly 1 per week and it will have a healthy mix to keep it fresh. So I will do my best to keep it up and add on to it.

Rehmix
10-16-2012, 11:54 PM
This is a great idea and would love to be a part of it. Thanks for the shout out Bear!

wrestlingfan66513
10-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Everyone and anyone is considered for a guest spot. The seeds for next week episode has been planted and it's blooming quite nicely, I won't say who the guest is but if you liked this then get ready.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-17-2012, 12:55 AM
I'm up for doing one of these shows.

SilverGhost
10-17-2012, 01:07 AM
Likewise here lol

VanHooliganX
10-17-2012, 02:06 AM
Inspired by POV in EWA.

You remember my show! <3 lol

Good going WF :)

Grind_Bastard
10-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Great idea, man!!!

Hope you count on Carlin some time.

CGBigMan
10-17-2012, 10:01 AM
that was great to read
would be awesome if i could appear on the show sometime soon if you dont mind

BennyTheBall
10-17-2012, 10:57 AM
This is an awesome idea. Great read.

I feel rather honoured to be in Bear's top 5.

Shining Light
10-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Love these types of shows, good to see that EWA's hasn't been forgotten as well :)

Count me in if you ever need a guest!

Destruction
10-17-2012, 11:23 AM
I would love to be a guest WF.

And I would like to be soon. Remember I made Hawk World Champion :p

Tommy Thunder
10-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Fantastic idea man! Really had a good read there!
I'd definitely be up for doing it sometime if you'd like me to :)

thejman93
10-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Theme of The Week? I'm honored.

Like everybody else has said, I'd be up for one of these. Well done, man.

wrestlingfan66513
10-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Glad to see so many volunteers for this. I came up with this as a way for all users to get a glimpse inside the minds of some of the others around here whether they have been here for a few weeks or over a year and it will involve all feds so it may cause a few others to read some shows in feds they aren't apart of. Plus it gives some new reading material each week.

I already had an idea of what order to go in on guests because order helps a lot. But I may relax the timing a bit and release the next show on the weekend.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Glad to see so many volunteers for this. I came up with this as a way for all users to get a glimpse inside the minds of some of the others around here whether they have been here for a few weeks or over a year and it will involve all feds so it may cause a few others to read some shows in feds they aren't apart of. Plus it gives some new reading material each week.

I already had an idea of what order to go in on guests because order helps a lot. But I may relax the timing a bit and release the next show on the weekend.

Sounds good to me man, already looking forward to the next one! :)

TheJosephBanks
10-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Pretty good!

I hope I end up on it. :D

eyehatecena
10-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Pretty good!

I hope I end up on it. :D

Me too.........

KJ PUNK
10-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Awesome-O

not even 10 characters

Kingstrem
10-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Fantastic idea man! Really had a good read there!
I'd definitely be up for doing it sometime if you'd like me to :)

I would be up to it too

wrestlingfan66513
10-19-2012, 09:30 AM
It's filler time! You know what that means?

wrestlingfan66513
10-19-2012, 09:30 AM
Wonder who the guest this week is :confused:

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Wonder who the guest this week is :confused:

Yep! who is it?

wrestlingfan66513
10-19-2012, 09:42 AM
Episode 2

Welcome back to episode 2 of Inside the Tights. After all the positive feedback I have gotten I will continue with the show. Now this week we will be talking to a guy who has been around for a while here and I am sure many of you have praised his work. Whether it's just ICing, promos, writing matches or going on rants with his drunken profile, let's go Inside the Tights with HolyJose!

First off, tell everyone a bit about your more prominent characters in the efeds and their personalities.

From least known to most known

Johann Van Hellsing: I created him after watching the move Van Hellsing with Hugh Jackman. The whole Vatican Assassin monster hunter thing has always been cool and well would have been a cool tag team or feud with Shinning Light. ICW was fun with him and people took a real liking to the character which I was slightly surprised about I felt like he was slightly stale but people loved him and he may come back once again.

Michael The Archangel: I created him for EWA. He was sent into the main event right away. It's where my 5 minute wonders promos came to be haha. Uh honestly I was always late with his promos and EWA was a fun place for him. Feud with Hans Gruber will be his main known feud in my opinion.

"The Angel of Death" Azrael: My first heel character that I created for HWA. I had a lot of fun being a heel with Azrael and bending the rules. At the time HolyJose was a goody goody face and Azrael was a breath of fresh air. I'm hoping to do more with him in Brutality since he has take the back seat. But he is still one of my favorite characters get to be dark and a bit more sinister. If God's Grace is to be compared to The Brother's of Destruction then Azrael would be the Kane of that.

HolyJose: The main one. The character whom I've built up for a long time. JBW is still home to him and starting off as a good face in SuperNova was a great career booster working with TDA and Zapphoman. Kash telling me to go heel that's when he became who he is. He is a conceited asshole and cocky not needing ANYONE to help him. He is the most me that I am plus a little bit of what I wish I could be which is be a dick to others but the actual me is a nice guy and won't do that.

HolyJose was set to be retired but you decided against it. What caused you to considered retirement and then backing out of it.

Ah the retirement. Yeah so basically what happened was…I was set to win my first world title. R(ob) was giving me the chance that I have been working so hard for and I was to be the first SRW World Heavyweight Champion and then the company just folded. It got me thinking. R(ob) was the only guy who was willing to give me a chance at the main event after being at this for so long. I felt like they were only giving that shot to the new guys. And I felt disrespected like all HolyJose was ever going to be was upper mid card at best. And if all he would be is upper mid card at best then he's accomplished all he can. He's put over talent. He's won major mid card titles. If that's as far as he would go there was no point in keeping him and giving him a break and have him come back fresh and start from scratch. That was my mentality back then. I then realized it was a bit childish to think that way and plus….Brutality. He is main eventing for Brutality against Jesting Madness the greatest tag team since freaking GodMoney! It's basically THE world title of Brutality and SEZ sees the potential there. Plus also JBW's upcoming rebirth HJ has to be there for that. I WANT MY DAMN ALPHA DOG VS HJ FUED DAMMIT! haha uh yeah I know it was childish but it's how I felt.

Any chance we could see a DrunkJose character or a storyline involving HJ going in that direction?

Oh DrunkJose. HJ going down that direction no I don't think so. as for a character maybe some IC banter kind of like how Poot-Hair has his Poot character I'll have DrunkJose do a drunken rant on the discussion threads that's about it.

What users on here have had a big impact on your characters or matching writing since you started either positive or negitive?

First off WWTNA Mark (Dubs) and SES they are the guys who handled JBW and have been supportive since the beginning. Jman of course dude is a fucking legend. Leggo! Always been supportive of me. 68wPayne, Sleepy Loco, Poot-Hair, TBOZ, SEZ. Kashdinero definitely Kash always seeing the best in me. But the one whom I have to say has had the biggest impact is TDA. My "mentor" so to speak. I've learned so much and whenever there has been a poll about "Best Heel" or "Most deserving" TDA has always been there to say me. So for that I really do thank you.

What have been some of your favorite recent characters? Is there anyone that stands to you as being a next major talent?

Some of my favorite recent characters defiantly have to be AJ Dixon, Kyojin, Van Hooligan X, Chris Divine are some of my favorite recent characters though one that stands out to me as the next big talent I'd have to say Shaz. The dude works his ass off.

Would you like to discuss with our viewers your thoughts on AWF and how the merging process felt with JBW?

Oh AWF. It started out when a guy named SuperCenaSucks created it and the first and only show he wrote gave the AWF World Championship to DJ Black. After I took the helm from Dubs I immediately knew I wanted to give it to Jason Alexander the character just lived and breathed AWF. It turns out DJ Black, El Scorpio, Damien Hardy and SuperCenaSucks were all the same person and it pissed me off he created the fed only to leave it so he could give his guy the world title. It's just low so I knew I had to fix it. I then had a storyline with it with my character HolyJose. I thought it was a good storyline. The merging process with JBW felt…right. AWF I didn't get much feedback except from the normal peeps so Kash reached out to me and I though well hell why not? And now It's Octane. I haven't had much time to get to writing it but I'll get on it soon.

The last few months have been a bit rough for efedding, your thoughts on the current state and a forcast on the future?

The current state of efedding is alive and well. We've had to weed out the bad seeds but the forecast is alive and well and EWN hands down has the best efeds.

Anything you want our viewers to be on the lookout for in the near future?

2013 will be HolyJose's year. That World Title is coming home with me!

Theme of the Weak: Grind Bastard
<span style="font-family: Verdana;">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=zDEXRRm6dPk

That's it for this week, as always comments are welcome and stay tuned for the next show.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Episode 2

Welcome back to episode 2 of Inside the Tights. After all the positive feedback I have gotten I will continue with the show. Now this week we will be talking to a guy who has been around for a while here and I am sure many of you have praised his work. Whether it's just ICing, promos, writing matches or going on rants with his drunken profile, let's go Inside the Tights with HolyJose!

First off, tell everyone a bit about your more prominent characters in the efeds and their personalities.

From least known to most known

Johann Van Hellsing: I created him after watching the move Van Hellsing with Hugh Jackman. The whole Vatican Assassin monster hunter thing has always been cool and well would have been a cool tag team or feud with Shinning Light. ICW was fun with him and people took a real liking to the character which I was slightly surprised about I felt like he was slightly stale but people loved him and he may come back once again.

Michael The Archangel: I created him for EWA. He was sent into the main event right away. It's where my 5 minute wonders promos came to be haha. Uh honestly I was always late with his promos and EWA was a fun place for him. Feud with Hans Gruber will be his main known feud in my opinion.

"The Angel of Death" Azrael: My first heel character that I created for HWA. I had a lot of fun being a heel with Azrael and bending the rules. At the time HolyJose was a goody goody face and Azrael was a breath of fresh air. I'm hoping to do more with him in Brutality since he has take the back seat. But he is still one of my favorite characters get to be dark and a bit more sinister. If God's Grace is to be compared to The Brother's of Destruction then Azrael would be the Kane of that.

HolyJose: The main one. The character whom I've built up for a long time. JBW is still home to him and starting off as a good face in SuperNova was a great career booster working with TDA and Zapphoman. Kash telling me to go heel that's when he became who he is. He is a conceited asshole and cocky not needing ANYONE to help him. He is the most me that I am plus a little bit of what I wish I could be which is be a dick to others but the actual me is a nice guy and won't do that.

HolyJose was set to be retired but you decided against it. What caused you to considered retirement and then backing out of it.

Ah the retirement. Yeah so basically what happened was…I was set to win my first world title. R(ob) was giving me the chance that I have been working so hard for and I was to be the first SRW World Heavyweight Champion and then the company just folded. It got me thinking. R(ob) was the only guy who was willing to give me a chance at the main event after being at this for so long. I felt like they were only giving that shot to the new guys. And I felt disrespected like all HolyJose was ever going to be was upper mid card at best. And if all he would be is upper mid card at best then he's accomplished all he can. He's put over talent. He's won major mid card titles. If that's as far as he would go there was no point in keeping him and giving him a break and have him come back fresh and start from scratch. That was my mentality back then. I then realized it was a bit childish to think that way and plus….Brutality. He is main eventing for Brutality against Jesting Madness the greatest tag team since freaking GodMoney! It's basically THE world title of Brutality and SEZ sees the potential there. Plus also JBW's upcoming rebirth HJ has to be there for that. I WANT MY DAMN ALPHA DOG VS HJ FUED DAMMIT! haha uh yeah I know it was childish but it's how I felt.

Any chance we could see a DrunkJose character or a storyline involving HJ going in that direction?

Oh DrunkJose. HJ going down that direction no I don't think so. as for a character maybe some IC banter kind of like how Poot-Hair has his Poot character I'll have DrunkJose do a drunken rant on the discussion threads that's about it.

What users on here have had a big impact on your characters or matching writing since you started either positive or negitive?

First off WWTNA Mark (Dubs) and SES they are the guys who handled JBW and have been supportive since the beginning. Jman of course dude is a fucking legend. Leggo! Always been supportive of me. 68wPayne, Sleepy Loco, Poot-Hair, TBOZ, SEZ. Kashdinero definitely Kash always seeing the best in me. But the one whom I have to say has had the biggest impact is TDA. My "mentor" so to speak. I've learned so much and whenever there has been a poll about "Best Heel" or "Most deserving" TDA has always been there to say me. So for that I really do thank you.

What have been some of your favorite recent characters? Is there anyone that stands to you as being a next major talent?

Some of my favorite recent characters defiantly have to be AJ Dixon, Kyojin, Van Hooligan X, Chris Divine are some of my favorite recent characters though one that stands out to me as the next big talent I'd have to say Shaz. The dude works his ass off.

Would you like to discuss with our viewers your thoughts on AWF and how the merging process felt with JBW?

Oh AWF. It started out when a guy named SuperCenaSucks created it and the first and only show he wrote gave the AWF World Championship to DJ Black. After I took the helm from Dubs I immediately knew I wanted to give it to Jason Alexander the character just lived and breathed AWF. It turns out DJ Black, El Scorpio, Damien Hardy and SuperCenaSucks were all the same person and it pissed me off he created the fed only to leave it so he could give his guy the world title. It's just low so I knew I had to fix it. I then had a storyline with it with my character HolyJose. I thought it was a good storyline. The merging process with JBW felt…right. AWF I didn't get much feedback except from the normal peeps so Kash reached out to me and I though well hell why not? And now It's Octane. I haven't had much time to get to writing it but I'll get on it soon.

The last few months have been a bit rough for efedding, your thoughts on the current state and a forcast on the future?

The current state of efedding is alive and well. We've had to weed out the bad seeds but the forecast is alive and well and EWN hands down has the best efeds.

Anything you want our viewers to be on the lookout for in the near future?

2013 will be HolyJose's year. That World Title is coming home with me!

Theme of the Weak: Grind Bastard
<span style="font-family: Verdana;">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=zDEXRRm6dPk

That's it for this week, as always comments are welcome and stay tuned for the next show.

Another good show! was interesting to read a story from someone who I don't really know that well on here, keep them coming man! :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Great interview. Jose handled this one professionally.

CGBigMan
10-19-2012, 10:12 AM
great read once more
hope i get a turn soon:)

No_1eddiefan
10-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Great show again! :)

Tommy Thunder
10-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Another great interview!
Hope that these interviews will keep coming!

BennyTheBall
10-19-2012, 10:31 AM
As the man would say:

wrestlingfan66513
10-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Nice feedback so far. There is an art form to interviews in my opinion and I think I have it down nicely. I am happy I am doing a good job at introducing users to each other and connecting everyone, everyone will get a shot thought, I have my list figured out.

eyehatecena
10-19-2012, 11:09 AM
great interview WF and HJ. Really enjoy reading more about the people behind the characters. And HJ, in EWA we pushed Michael cause you, as a person, deserved it. HJs push was about to start too before we shut down

Destruction
10-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Great job WF and HJ. I seriously cannot wait for me to get a chance to do it!

Rehmix
10-19-2012, 02:52 PM
Another fantastic interview

bearkg88
10-19-2012, 02:53 PM
So after talking with WF,, I am going to take up doing an IC type of interview for anyone interested. I feel like for those who are exclusive to certain efeds, this will give everyone a chance to get to know characters for shows they might not otherwise read, and hopefully create a lot of interest in efeds all around. PM if you are interested in taking part!

thejman93
10-19-2012, 02:53 PM
WF, you have a knack for this, man. Good to hear some old Jabe stories from my boy Jose.

Grind_Bastard
10-19-2012, 08:03 PM
Yup, a great interview from mah boy HJ!

And I'm glad to be theme of the week, but this needs to be clarified: that's Jesting Madness theme, Grind's singles theme is the one that named him, Benediction's Grind Bastard (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkbjP9pZZQw) (Carlin has Hendrix's Purple Haze (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5huSHqkjQvs) as singles)

Krysys
10-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Great read. It was cool to see HJ's thoughts on everything. Also shout out to Jesting Madness, they have one of the best themes

HolyJose2391
10-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Thanks everyone. I was as honest as possible!

wrestlingfan66513
10-23-2012, 01:07 PM
Get ready...

wrestlingfan66513
It's coming soon

wrestlingfan66513
Our guest this week is...

Destruction
10-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Our guest this week is...

Waiting... :rolleyes:

:D

wrestlingfan66513
10-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Welcome back to the third episode of Inside the Tights! I'm working on preparing for the Blog Wars finale so look out for a thread on that later this week because there is a prize. Now last weeks show went really good and I'm pleased to announce this show is here to stay on a permanent basis. This week our guest is someone who some of you may or may not know but will. So let's go Inside the Tights with Destruction.

Welcome to the show man, so first off, introduce some of your more prominent characters to our viewers.

First off thanks for having me wrestlingfan. I've really enjoyed the editions with bear and HJ, and now it's my turn, I'm really excited. You've done a great job so far dude. But onto the question I've had many characters to write for previously, but I'll introduce my current ones

In EWNCW, I have the Mexican Nightmares - Esteban Rodriguez, Juilo Montoya, and Alexis De La Rosa as a manager. They have a gimmick of anti-Amercians/British/Anyone But Mexicans. I have to cite Eddie, for Eddie Juarez as the inspiration for these characters, as I wanted to bring a tag team into the now dead fed of HWA, and the Mexican influence of Juarez, inspired me to take these characters on. It was also Eddie who suggested me taking these guys to Brutality, and it's been great fun so far.

Going over to IWA/TWE, I have Gaileo in both, along with Sebastian Schweizner and Gommenta in IWA as Damaged Goods. Starting with Gaileo, the idea of how he came around was - I guarantee different to anyone elses. I wanted to join EWA on creative, but Robareid said I could after developing to a second brand, so I created Gaileo to speed up the process. Since then he's developed into a thug, one with a mentally unstable mind, and a lot of that is down to Robareid and eyehatecena, my eFedding mentors. They gave me feedback on my promos, and I feel I'm a better promo-er because of it. Onto Gommenta, a foreign nightmare, with Sebastian Schweizner as a mouthpiece. Traveled the world over, training in both amateur and professional wrestling. This one is down to Torphy, who as Erebus served as my inspiration

The WWE Fed is next, and there I have many characters. I currently have William Regal - who's in a tag team with Drew McIntyre (controlled by G.G.G.). He's currently in my favorite storyline on Raw, despite another one of my characters possibly main eventing a PPV, and that is Lex Luger. Feuding with EHC, SEZ/Bear and Tommy Thunder gives me great pride, and great feuds. I also have John Cena, who started of rapping, like his 2003/4 stuff, before now being a 2006 style of him. I also have the New Age Outlaws, and Beth Phoenix, who has yet to debut.

Who is your favorite character to write for and why?

One man I specifically left off from the above, is Oscar Layman. He's currently in IWA *a great fed may I add*, and has a gimmick similar to one previously held by Charlie Haas, one that impersonates other wrestlers. I advise other people to do this gimmick in other feds, *yes I give you permission, but no, you can't in IWA - that's my territory :mad:* especially if you are high on the WWE Fed, but couldn't get you the characters you wanted, because that gives me a chance to write as people like the Rock, Scott Steiner, Hulk Hogan, people that I don't control, but can write for on a regular basis. Again, I need to express thanks to Torphy for the influence in Oscar, for his little known character Noah Phillips, around in EWA back in January I believe.

The one character after that though, is one currently inactive, and that is Vulgar. For those unaware, Vulgar was a rapper in HWA, and in ICW, influenced by the positive reviews I got for my early John Cena work. I've always wanted to write music, but I didn't because I don't have the attention span or talent. But this really got my creative side out, thinking of rhymes, and Eddie deserves praise, because on Anarchy, he helped me develop, he had me as a face, although at first I was planning to be heel. He encouraged me further, and who knows, maybe one day Vulgar will return? :D

As most people on here know, you are one of the current writers for Nitro and worked for the EWA as a writer, but what some may not know is you are one of the youngest writers here. How did you get involved in writing shows here?

That's right, I'm 15, and if I'm not mistaken the youngest creative writer currently on eWN. I started writing shows back in the December of 2011 I believe. After searching around the threads as soon as I joined, I found a thread called "EWA Official Show Thread". I looked through the shows, along with the discussion thread, I found EWA was the newest eFed, one not taking themselves too seriously, but the quality of shows were great, and that was perfect for me. I found Robareid was the boss, and it took off from there. I actually didn't read any other eFeds aside from EWA until around a month afterwards, when I signed up for - and joined Alpha Revolution - now apart of TWE. Around the time I joined AR, Robareid enquired whether I was still interested in joining creative, an opportunity that I jumped off. My first match was a squash match, for which I wrote around four lines of commentary, all pre match, yet that didn't stop me, and I improved into the writer I am today.

Who has been the greatest help getting you involved in both writing and efedding when you started?

Robareid. Easily. When it was Broc *boooooooooooo :p*, him and I at EWA, Roba was my mentor. He passed on tips such as spelling surnames of commentators instead of just their initials, stuff that he learnt from people like Kash, R(ob) and Broc, (who despite what he did a couple of months ago, him helping Roba, and giving feedback on our earlier work helped EWA become how big it was) so in a way they all helped me improve. Later on EHC, Shining Light, Eddie, THBK, Bear, G.G.G, Broc and Sully, helped me improve greatly in my promos and writing, whilst newer guys like Vandarius and WF in particular (I'm still delighted this man became World Champion in EWA, an excellent promo-er) spurred me on to become better at promos.

What has been your favorite match to write and what has been your favorite feud?

My favorite match to write is an easy choice, it just has to be for the WWE Fed, at Wrestlemania, CM Punk vs. Edge, no holds barred. (located here (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?16702-WWE-Fantasy-Fed-Official-Show-Thread&p=601897#post601897), for your pleasure ;)) This match was the culmination of three days work, a good 45 minutes to an hour brainstorming ideas I could use in the match. I tried my best to pull off all stops for Wrestlemania, and this match was easily my most well received. This match was also my first since returning to the WWE Fed, and I had to prove to Eddie and THBK that I was more than capable of being a positive for the fed. Coming in a close second is Brock Lesnar vs Stone Cold at In Your House in a Last Man Standing Match *hopefully posted by the time you're reading this*, and after that Mike Hawk vs Dingo Mac from EWA's Clash at the Colosseum.

My favorite feud I've seen on eWN is Jman vs. Johnny Hot, both men talented, and although Giddy's last few days here are the ones remembered, I still remember that he was still a kick-ass writer. The favorite feud I've been involved him though, is easily Edge vs. Tyson Kidd. I don't want to give away details, so far it's been awesome, and for however long it carries on for, I guarantee you all it will be amazing.

Any users you want to feud with in the future?

Yes. A lot. The two people at the top of my list is Tommy Thunder and No_1eddiefan. Both are great men, who is at the top of the food chain here. Vandarius I'm currently feuding with in TWE, and I hope for a lengthy feud with him someplace. Other people I would like to feud with is HolyJose, THE HEARTBREAK KID, K2Jelly, Shaz, Rehmix, KJ PUNK, Jman, Kashdinero, TBOZ, eboy, Krysys, VHX, Bear, Torphy, I could go on, and on.

Anything you want our viewers to look forward to in the future?

The WWE Fed is determined to put up quality shows regularly. 3 of us, writing two or three shows a week between us, an it's a large workload, but we already got a great mixture of eFedding veterans and newbies. The plans we've decided on for events such as KOTR and Summerslam, ensures that we're committed in attempting to hold PPV of the year contenders within our fed. I'm know I'm setting a high standard for us now, but I firmly believe we are capable of it.

EWA has ended, as you know, but the final thing I want to mention is about the final show, EWA: Final Frontier. I'm holding up the show I know, but we've got a MOTY main event written, Eddie has also wrote a match, and the whole show will be a great way for EWA to sign off with. I'm also firmly excited for more installments of Inside the Tights, which WrestlingFan has done an awesome job with, along with Bears IC version of the show.

Theme of the Week: Malcolm Adonis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=gh2EDD_kdfo

As always feedback is appricated and I hope you all enjoy this weeks edition. Thank you to all of my guests so far and I look forward to future shows.

Super_Dave
10-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Awesome show WrestlingFan.... interesting read man.

No_1eddiefan
10-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks for all the shoutouts Des! I'd love a feud with you in future. Kyo/Adonis vs. Mexican Nightmares on Brutality would be awesome! *HINT HINT SEZ! ;)*

Another great show WF!

Torphy
10-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Great read! Thanks for the shout outs Des, nice to know i've played a part in your fedding career thus far!

Rehmix
10-23-2012, 01:52 PM
another great inside the tights wrestlingfan. I know it doesn't seem like much from WF, but the questions are really good and the guys answering are really working with the questions asked. Thanks for the shout out Destruction.

thejman93
10-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the shoutout, D-man! Jman-Vulgar would be fun. WF, you're killing it, bro.

Asherdelampyr
10-23-2012, 01:58 PM
I don't know how I missed this earlier but I have just read through all of it at once and I gotta say

This is fucking awesome

Really awesome stuff, and a lot of fun to read. keep it coming!

wrestlingfan66513
10-23-2012, 02:13 PM
another great inside the tights wrestlingfan. I know it doesn't seem like much from WF, but the questions are really good and the guys answering are really working with the questions asked. Thanks for the shout out Destruction.

thanks I try to keep each experience unique and make make sure the questions go with each specific person and our thought out

CGBigMan
10-23-2012, 02:16 PM
someday ill get a shoutout lol
only kiddin great read once more

Tommy Thunder
10-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Another great read!
Great to hear Des' take on things!

Grind_Bastard
10-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Very interesting reading, especially for those who not follow all the e-feds around.

Keep'em coming!

HolyJose2391
10-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Great read from Destruction and thanks for the shout out!

SouthernBlood
10-23-2012, 04:19 PM
I hope Im on this list of guys to come,quite swell stuff here brothas .

CGBigMan
10-23-2012, 05:31 PM
i hope to be on this soon

eyehatecena
10-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Yet another great interview. Van Hooligan and Ben(Destruction) are the people I probably know the best here- but it was great see what more goes on in Ben's head. Ben, in a very short time, grew to be greatpromo wise and in match writing- We both did because of Robareid

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Ok guys, the first of edition of Inside the Tights where it's all in character will be posted tonight! Any guesses who the first guess is?

CGBigMan
10-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Ok guys, the first of edition of Inside the Tights where it's all in character will be posted tonight! Any guesses who the first guess is?
no idea
i just want to be next lol

Grind_Bastard
10-24-2012, 10:26 PM
Not JM, that's for sure.

Tommy Thunder?

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 10:29 PM
Ok, posting the first IWA PPV, then Ill post Inside the Tights

eyehatecena
10-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Is it me? urm, no I know its not

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 10:48 PM
Is it me? urm, no I know its not

Shh...you are spoiling the secret of who it is ;D

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to join us. Now most of you are familiar with wrestlingfans edition of Inside the Tights, where he looks at the minds behind the scenes, but with this edition of Inside the Tights, we will look at the wrestlers themselves. This weeks guest is someone who has appeared for multiple companies, held numerous titles, and left a lasting impact on the wrestling scene. So, let's jump right in with this edition of IC Inside the Tights with Tommy Thunder.

First off, thanks for taking the time to be on here. I'll get right into it. Since hitting the professional wrestling scene, can you give those who are not familiar with you a look at what your life in wrestling has been like?

Thunder: Sure thing!

It's been a roller-coaster ride like no other. starting off on the independent circuit, I was like every other aspiring wrestler out there; I wanted to be the best. I scrapped, I clawed and I worked my ass off each and every day and I gave it my all. After a few years traveling around the States and Mexico, now aged 25, I decided I needed to expand my wings and go somewhere that I could really hone my craft and become a true technical master in the ring. It was then I decided that I would move out to Japan. I was lucky enough to be offered a contract offer from NJPW after a tryout camp and that's where I competed for 3 years. I was lucky to compete with some of the top wrestlers in the world out there, and I learnt more in those 3 years than I could have learnt anywhere else in a lifetime. After those 3 years, I was eventually scouted and picked up by ROH. It was good to be back in the States, and I now had the skills to compete with the best USA had to offer.

I didn't expect that I would spend so little time there, but mere 2 years later, a new company; EWNCW came calling. After extensive talks with them, and hearing their exciting plans, I jumped on board. And that's where I reside to this day.
Of course, I've also been competing for other companies while simultaneously being contracted to EWNCW.

When HWA started up, they contacted EWNCW to see if they'd be willing to work in partnership with them and have some of their roster appearing on their show. EWNCW management contacted myself to see if I was interested, and I of course jumped at it. I'm proud to say that I am a HWA original. I was scheduled to return to the company around this time actually, but unfortunately, the company folded due to management issues.

I've also made some appearances in other companies including ICW and also JBW. But EWNCW is my home, and that always has been and always will be my home.

Regarding what titles I've won, I've been fortunate enough to win a few. In HWA particularly I was lucky enough to win the HWA World Championship on 2 occasions, and I am the longest reigning World Champion in their history.
Then in EWNCW, I've won the Ignition Championship, previously known as the Forum Championship, once, the International Championship once, the World Heavyweight Championship, then known as the EWNCW World Championship, once and the EWNCW Championship once.

What would be your highest point in wrestling so far?

Thunder: That's such a hard question. I'll list my top 3 if you'll allow it? In no particular order.

I have to say that winning the HWA World Championship for a second time at Victory Point, beating David Sullivan at their biggest ppv of the year, was quite a moment. I think that has to be a big one for me given the stipulation in place too, in that the looser would leave HWA. Everybody thought that I was leaving HWA and that the outcome was a foregone conclusion, so to win under those circumstances, taking the title and sending Sullivan into an early retirement was even sweeter for me.

Winning the EWNCW Championship from Krystian Krysys at Pain for Treasure 2012 was a big moment for me too. My first real world title in EWNCW. It was a pretty nice moment for me. I'd been working for a whole year, no title wins, so to win that one after nearly a whole year of hard work was a very rewarding feeling for me.

Finally, a slightly controversial one perhaps, but the night I won the EWNCW World Championship, now the World Heavyweight Championship, on the first ever episode of Monday night Rage was definitely a high point for me. There was a lot going on behind the scenes during that time regarding several top talents contracts. There were rumors that Shuriken was on his way out of the company, the current champion Kevin Matthews was another that many thought was on his way out and wasn't willing to drop the title as he went, and I was another who's contract was actually up on that very night. So basically, what management decided to do was book Matthews in a title match against me on Monday night Rage, with the stipulation in pace if Matthews lost, he'd be fired, and if I won, then I'd receive a brand new lucrative contract. So, I ended up winning the match and the title, which made me the first ever dual champion in EWNCW since I was the current holder of the International Championship. Matthews was fired on the spot and out came GM Nightwolf, who I was very much against because of the way he ran things behind the scenes, with my new contract. However I saw that moment there as the one chance I needed to do something about Nightwolf. The one chance I needed to get him out of EWNCW for good. So instead of signing his new contract, I took my two titles, and I jumped the rail, kissed goodbye to Nightwolf and ascended the steps through the crowd. I then addressed the crowd and took my leave from EWNCW, never to be seen again..... or so people thought. Nightwolf was fired the following week, for allowing EWNCW to loose 2 top talents, allowing one to leave with 2 titles, and for failing to re-negotiate Shuriken's contract. My mission was complete. I was contacted by the new general manager; John Cleverly, who was Nightwolf's right hand man, but a much more competent man for the job, and I signed a brand new contract to come back. Of course, during my 2 weeks away, ENWCW had crowned a brand new EWNCW World Champion in the form of Gillz, and so I entered a feud with him for the undisputed title. I didn't win that battle, but that Monday night on the first ever episode of Rage was definitely one of the high points of my career. Everybody was talking about it, it created a real buzz, and it was incredible.

And of course the counter to that last question, what has been your lowest point?

Thunder: That's another tough question. I've always tried to look on the positive side of any situation.

I have to say I was bitterly disappointed to lose my first ever Destiny's Calling main event match. That's our Wrestlemania, so when I lost that match against Bam at the first ever big ppv for the company it was a very disappointing moment. I hope I won't have to experience that feeling when Destiny's Calling comes around again.

Another low point was the fact that we had to pull the plug on HWA Total Resistance. I was approached some time after I left the company as a wrestling talent and was asked if I'd be the host of their new show; Total Resistance, which was basically a show that was a blend of WWE's Tough Enough and NXT in it's old format. It was a fantastic show that gave brand new talents the chance to make their mark and get signed to HWA. It was a lot of fun playing Stone Cold to the group of talents that were involved with the show, and it was such a shame that we never got to see the show out. And I'm not just disappointed for myself here, I'm disappointed for the guys that were involved on the show. That show was a chance for those talents to really leave their mark and step up and take their first step to becoming a HWA superstar. It's such a shame that they were robbed of that chance.

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 10:51 PM
You have had numerous wars spanning multiple companies. What one will always stick out to you as the best in your eyes?

Thunder: I've had many a feud with guys in the companies I've worked for.

I'd say that my feud against David Sullivan for the HWA World Championship is arguably my best one. That feud was intense, and brought out some of the best promo work both of us have done for sure, and I'd say it's one of the best feuds there's been out there. Obviously that's all down to a matter of opinion, but I feel that we both did a hell of a job. To finish that feud at Victory Point, winning back the HWA World Championship made that feud even sweeter.

In EWNCW, I'd say my feuds with Gillz and Krystian Krysys were both great ones.

There's so many people that I haven't worked with yet that I'd love the chance to work with though.

So on the independent scene, and the big league scene, newer stars are bursting out. Some along the lines of Chris Divine, Darius, Kyojin, and Sagittarius Blue. There have also been other stars who have become more relevant in recent months in the wrestling world, people like Mike Hawk, Shaz, or Gaileo. If the situation of which company they are in was not a matter, who is someone you would really want to work with? Who is someone you want to be able to step into the ring with and tell a story, light the crowd on fire, and leave them wanting more?

Thunder: Another very tough question. There's just so many up and coming guys on the scene right now that I'd love the chance to work with.

You mentioned Shaz there, he's definitely someone who's really come leaps and bounds in the last 6 months or so. He's the current Rage Ignition Champion in EWNCW and well on his way to the top and I'd love the chance to work with him.

Chris Divine is also a guy that really caught my eye during my time in HWA. I'd love the chance to work something with him.

Darius is another that's currently in EWNCW's developmental territory; TWE OverDrive. He's doing some good work there and definitely one to look out for in the future, and someone that could potentially be a guy that can be up there in future and a guy that I'd like to work with.

I could go on listing tens of up and coming stars here, those are just three of many I assure you.

Ok, Two part question. You've been on wrestling scene for quite a while, and alot of people have said "Tommy Thunder has it" "Tommy Thunder is the total package". Looking at all of the other wrestlers out there, who else would you say has "it" right now, and the second part, who would you say is on the verge of being that break out star and having "it"

Thunder: It's always humbling to hear people saying that about you. I try to look past it and try not to make a big fuss of it. Of course I appreciate it greatly, but I prefer not to make a big deal out of it.
Regarding who else has it, there's a good few again that are really tearing things up.

I don't think you need to look further than World Heavyweight Champion in EWNCW; K-Jammin. Here's a guy that really is on top of his game and is doing a fantastic job. He did it in JBW and he's doing it again in EWNCW.

Jman is another. He's a top guy that everyone mentions as a guy that they want to work with, and with good reason. He's one guy that everyone should look up to if you want to know how to do it in this business.

Those are two guys that I'd love to work with too, Jman in particular I'm desperate to work with.
I could again be here all day listing guys, but I'd like to point out The Beard of Zeus, Ronaldo Romulus, Kayden James, The Devils Advocate are all guys that have 'it' as far as I'm concerned.

As far as guys that are on the verge of having 'it', I'd list Ryan Wells, King Strem, Billy McCoy, again I'd say Shaz, Mark Dimension, Gillz, Istvan Gretzky, Krystian Krysys, Arthur Lansdale, William Carlin, Daymian Bloodstone are all guys that are one the verge or are well on their way to having 'it'.
Most of these guys are guys that I'd really like to work with too. Some guys like Krysys and Gills of course I have worked with and had a great time.

Is there anything you regret in your career?

Thunder: Absolutely not. There's nothing that I've done that I regret. I'm not really sure if there's much more to this to be honest!
If I had to be picky, one regret would be of course not being able to finish Total Resistance for HWA. But I think I covered that earlier. It was a big disappointment for me as well as everyone involved with that show.

Anything else you'd like to say to your fans?

Thunder: I just want to say thank you to all who have supported me and followed my career thus far. It's been an awesome ride, and it's only just begun. There's so much more that I have to achieved and want to achieve. I want to become a multi time world Champion in EWNCW, and I want to win the World Heavyweight Championship in EWNCW. Main eventing Destiny's Calling is another thing that I'd love to do. If I can keep hold of the EWNCW Championship until then, I'll have a shot at that.
But basically, just a huge thanks to anyone who has supported me, anyone who's worked with me, anyone who doesn't support me even, you guys keep me going. Finally, thanks for the chance to do this interview here, it's been fun!

Promo of the Week:
7 Deadly Sins-written by S.E. Zero

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?12264-TWE-Show-Thread/page33

Post 322.

Also, any feedback is appreciated! Hope you guys enjoyed reading!

Krysys
10-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Great read bear! These shows are quickly becoming something I look forward to. Thanks to TT for the mentions and I say hell yeah for promo of the week!

Kingstrem
10-24-2012, 11:00 PM
You have had numerous wars spanning multiple companies. What one will always stick out to you as the best in your eyes?

Thunder: I've had many a feud with guys in the companies I've worked for.

I'd say that my feud against David Sullivan for the HWA World Championship is arguably my best one. That feud was intense, and brought out some of the best promo work both of us have done for sure, and I'd say it's one of the best feuds there's been out there. Obviously that's all down to a matter of opinion, but I feel that we both did a hell of a job. To finish that feud at Victory Point, winning back the HWA World Championship made that feud even sweeter.

In EWNCW, I'd say my feuds with Gillz and Krystian Krysys were both great ones.

There's so many people that I haven't worked with yet that I'd love the chance to work with though.

So on the independent scene, and the big league scene, newer stars are bursting out. Some along the lines of Chris Divine, Darius, Kyojin, and Sagittarius Blue. There have also been other stars who have become more relevant in recent months in the wrestling world, people like Mike Hawk, Shaz, or Gaileo. If the situation of which company they are in was not a matter, who is someone you would really want to work with? Who is someone you want to be able to step into the ring with and tell a story, light the crowd on fire, and leave them wanting more?

Thunder: Another very tough question. There's just so many up and coming guys on the scene right now that I'd love the chance to work with.

You mentioned Shaz there, he's definitely someone who's really come leaps and bounds in the last 6 months or so. He's the current Rage Ignition Champion in EWNCW and well on his way to the top and I'd love the chance to work with him.

Chris Divine is also a guy that really caught my eye during my time in HWA. I'd love the chance to work something with him.

Darius is another that's currently in EWNCW's developmental territory; TWE OverDrive. He's doing some good work there and definitely one to look out for in the future, and someone that could potentially be a guy that can be up there in future and a guy that I'd like to work with.

I could go on listing tens of up and coming stars here, those are just three of many I assure you.

Ok, Two part question. You've been on wrestling scene for quite a while, and alot of people have said "Tommy Thunder has it" "Tommy Thunder is the total package". Looking at all of the other wrestlers out there, who else would you say has "it" right now, and the second part, who would you say is on the verge of being that break out star and having "it"

Thunder: It's always humbling to hear people saying that about you. I try to look past it and try not to make a big fuss of it. Of course I appreciate it greatly, but I prefer not to make a big deal out of it.
Regarding who else has it, there's a good few again that are really tearing things up.

I don't think you need to look further than World Heavyweight Champion in EWNCW; K-Jammin. Here's a guy that really is on top of his game and is doing a fantastic job. He did it in JBW and he's doing it again in EWNCW.

Jman is another. He's a top guy that everyone mentions as a guy that they want to work with, and with good reason. He's one guy that everyone should look up to if you want to know how to do it in this business.

Those are two guys that I'd love to work with too, Jman in particular I'm desperate to work with.
I could again be here all day listing guys, but I'd like to point out The Beard of Zeus, Ronaldo Romulus, Kayden James, The Devils Advocate are all guys that have 'it' as far as I'm concerned.

As far as guys that are on the verge of having 'it', I'd list Ryan Wells, King Strem, Billy McCoy, again I'd say Shaz, Mark Dimension, Gillz, Istvan Gretzky, Krystian Krysys, Arthur Lansdale, William Carlin, Daymian Bloodstone are all guys that are one the verge or are well on their way to having 'it'.
Most of these guys are guys that I'd really like to work with too. Some guys like Krysys and Gills of course I have worked with and had a great time.

Is there anything you regret in your career?

Thunder: Absolutely not. There's nothing that I've done that I regret. I'm not really sure if there's much more to this to be honest!
If I had to be picky, one regret would be of course not being able to finish Total Resistance for HWA. But I think I covered that earlier. It was a big disappointment for me as well as everyone involved with that show.

Anything else you'd like to say to your fans?

Thunder: I just want to say thank you to all who have supported me and followed my career thus far. It's been an awesome ride, and it's only just begun. There's so much more that I have to achieved and want to achieve. I want to become a multi time world Champion in EWNCW, and I want to win the World Heavyweight Championship in EWNCW. Main eventing Destiny's Calling is another thing that I'd love to do. If I can keep hold of the EWNCW Championship until then, I'll have a shot at that.
But basically, just a huge thanks to anyone who has supported me, anyone who's worked with me, anyone who doesn't support me even, you guys keep me going. Finally, thanks for the chance to do this interview here, it's been fun!

Promo of the Week:
7 Deadly Sins-written by S.E. Zero

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?12264-TWE-Show-Thread/page33

Post 322.

Also, any feedback is appreciated! Hope you guys enjoyed reading!

Brilliant work by both of you men

eyehatecena
10-24-2012, 11:01 PM
great interview bear and Tommy. Like I've said before- love the IC and the non IC interviewing

eyehatecena
10-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Great read bear! These shows are quickly becoming something I look forward to. Thanks to TT for the mentions and I say hell yeah for promo of the week!

Agreed- that promo was the promo of the month- or even year

S.E. Zero
10-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Fantastic interview, looking forward to being a guest. Thanks for picking my work in TWE as the promo of the the week, it's a great honor.

CGBigMan
10-25-2012, 05:54 AM
awesome to read
hope to on one or the other soon:)

thejman93
10-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Nice! I didn't know how the IC version of this thing would come off but bear did a phenomenal job with it. Tommy, my man, I appreciate the shoutout.

eyehatecena
10-25-2012, 11:45 AM
Nice! I didn't know how the IC version of this thing would come off but bear did a phenomenal job with it. Tommy, my man, I appreciate the shoutout.

Van Hooligan X had a IC interview show with EWA- and it was a fun thing too. WF and Bear's versions are great too

thejman93
10-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Van Hooligan X had a IC interview show with EWA- and it was a fun thing too. WF and Bear's versions are great too

Did he? I must've missed that.

eyehatecena
10-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Did he? I must've missed that.

Yeah, he posted them in the EWA Show thread- usually he tried to do one a week

Grind_Bastard
10-25-2012, 03:03 PM
A great idea that of having IC interviews too, great read again!!!

Asherdelampyr
10-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Awesomely done guys!

Tommy Thunder
10-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the chance to do that bear! A good idea to do an IC version as well as the normal version of the show!

IC as Thunder: I did however forget to mention Hanz Gruber as an up and coming superstar and someone that I'd like to work with. He's looking strong in the EWNCW War Games Ignition Class, cheap plug for you to go check that out, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him win it and go on to take an Ignition title from it.

SouthernBlood
10-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the chance to do that bear! A good idea to do an IC version as well as the normal version of the show!

IC as Thunder: I did however forget to mention Hanz Gruber as an up and coming superstar and someone that I'd like to work with. He's looking strong in the EWNCW War Games Ignition Class, cheap plug for you to go check that out, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him win it and go on to take an Ignition title from it.

Ano Doom:You better take notice of me,Thunder.

eyehatecena
10-25-2012, 09:15 PM

Wow, thanks for the Gruber shout out- not expected. And for the record, I'd love to work with you again. Jericho and Warrior in WWE Fantasy fed was fun, but Gruber and Thunder- thats a whole different story

Grind_Bastard
10-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Forgot to thank that shout out for Carlin, dawg!

Kingstrem
10-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Forgot to thank that shout out for Carlin, dawg!
Same, the day Tommy Vs. The King happens life will be complete

wrestlingfan66513
10-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Welcome back to a new episode of Inside the Tights. This week TDA is our special guest in what I'm sure will be another great show. A big shout out to bear for his amazing IC version of the show and I will be keeping an eye on that. Now let's go Inside the Tights with TDA.

Welcome to Inside the Tights and thanks for appearing. So basically introduce everyone to your more prominent characters in the efeds.

I would have to go with TDA. It was a character that I put so much passion into and I strive'd to get him over to all the readers the best way I knew how. When I was first breaking out into the Efeds the first thing I wanted to do was to create something magical.. Something that would capture my own imagination. Growing up I was always fascinated by Monsters so when TDA came into fruition I knew exactly what it was that I wanted to do with him as a wrestling character.
What have been some of your favorite moments on here that you were involved in and what has been your favorite moment in efedding in general.
People are probably getting tired of seeing me say this but the moment I was involved in that was my favorite will always be my time with Supernova. We went out there and did what we had to do to grow as creative individuals. It was a great showcase for all of our efforts and I think that we all grew wiser from all of that as well. And my ALL TIME favorite moment in general would have to be the day Shuriken retired the great Psycho Siaki.
What's your thought on the current state of efedding and is there anything you think that needs to be done to help it in the future?

I don't think it's as good as it used to be. I think a lot of the rosters need to be beefed up a bit, especially on JBW's side. With all the departures and non-loyal people a few of the feds have suffered quite a bit and we are all in a recovery process in some form. Some of them are fully recovered. It would be a grueling process but I think with time and dedication by ALL fedders then the shows can be a great success. We don't have time for egos here.

I also understand you have written quite a few shows, what are the biggest obstacles you face when writing?

And I can't really speak for anyone else, but when I am writing a show the biggest obstacles I face is when I can't write for people who are still active on this site. It becomes a bitch when you have a show waiting to be put out then you have somebody on the outside not wanting to participate like the others. I am pushed against the wall with my thumbs jammed up my ass when people do that. Back in the day if somebody was late then your ass was getting a generic promo because getting shows done on time was the thing back then.

Any newer characters you are looking forward to watching grow around here?

Any advice for people that are trying to get over.

I will narrow it down to 3 people. I have been very impressed with the growth of Chris Divine, Eddie Juarez, and Mike Hawk. They are very great guys that I hope to have the opportunity to work with one day. You know, before they get burned out. Oh, and to answer the second question.... You should always be available and willing to present forth promos and segments for your character that would differentiate you from the rest. When the feds were first starting you had guys in EWNCW and JBW basically taking over parts of the shows in strides with their own little twists. I think personality and determination will get you over. If you laze around and expect everything to be handed to you then your ass is getting buried whether you accept it or not.

Obviously there is no way age or injury affects us in efedding as in real life but when do you think is the time to pass the torch on to someone new or someone who hasn't had the chance yet?

You shouldn't stay around too long if you have nothing left to offer. I have been wise about reserving my career so I will be around for a really long time trying to accomplish the things that I purposely let slide by TDA such as Championship reigns and victories. But the time that I think a torch should be passed is when you are shown up in a feud and the new guy proves that he can do it better than you can.
Anything you want users to be on the lookout for in the near future?
In the near future there is going to be a new episode of Warfare posted. Aside from that you can expect TDA to appear more on other shows. Being limited to JBW is great and all but I think it is finally time for TDA to go over to other shows to have matches with people he more than likely wouldn't get to wrestle in JBW. With TDA being 41 years old I can see him being put on an Undertaker-like wrestling 'contract' when he hits 42.

Theme of the Week: Mixed Emotions (I know it's my team, I just like their theme)

<strong>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYa1OlWH_Zo

Destruction
10-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Great job by both of you guys. Great to hear about TDA the character, who I missed the majority of by arriving late.

Tommy Thunder
10-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Great to hear the thoughts of TDA!
Another good read!

thejman93
10-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Great stuff from Devs. Cool to hear his thoughts on some of the newer guys.

No_1eddiefan
10-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Another great show- thanks for the shoutout too TDA! :)

Torphy
10-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Great to learn more about the man, the living legend TDA! Keep these shows coming they're fantastic.

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 01:34 PM
First, thanks for the kind words tda. Second, keep an eye out. The next edition of ic inside the tights may come out today :)

Torphy
10-27-2012, 01:47 PM
First, thanks for the kind words tda. Second, keep an eye out. The next edition of ic inside the tights may come out today :)

Sounds good fella, i haven't got inside nearly enough tights today.

wrestlingfan66513
10-27-2012, 02:12 PM
It's cool to see Hawk get some props thanks for the compliment man. Glad to see the thread growing so quick also, another one of my brain childs is doing well.

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Great read again. I look forward to reading these to gain a bit of insight on you guys.

It's like stalking, but from a comfy chair.

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 04:22 PM
First off, thank you all for the positive feedback, and an even bigger thanks for coming back for the next edition! My guest this week is the one and only, Mr Smyth!

First off, thanks for join me Mr Smyth. Now for those people unfamiliar with your career, can you briefly touch on your history for us?

Well, being a successful businessman, I am always looking for the next challenge and it was around 2007 that I was introduced to the idea of professional wrestling. I did a lot of training back in England with NWA-Hammerlock under the supervision of Majik and Psyco Steve. They were a real pair of tough teachers, but they taught me the skills I needed to help make me the asset I am today. In 2009, I got into a contract dispute with Hammerlock and after a short legal battle...well, they’re not around anymore, are they? In fact, the promoter, Andre Baker, topped himself because of what I did to his precious company.

I moved away from the ring for a few years to focus on my business interests in the states, and that’s why office got a call from ICW. After a while, I was convinced to come back into wrestling and help this small indie company become a global conglomerate. Sadly, before I could actually make any mark, the board of directors closed shop.

SRW was a similar story, however it was clear for all to see that it was a project dead in the water well before it got off the ground. Luckily, thanks to my razor sharp business acumen, I had it in my contract that I still get paid for all the dates I was booked for. I did nothing, and got a lot of money for it.

And that brings us nicely to now. Currently, I am in IWA and TWE, and both companies are reaping the benefits from having the most highly sought-after asset in eFedding history.

You bursted on to the major wrestling scene back in july, and since that time, what would you say has been your biggest accomplishment?

My biggest accomplishment?

Mr. Smyth laughs.

My biggest accomplishment has yet to arrive. Unless, of course, you would like to take into account of all the benefits that ICW, TWE and IWA have had since taking me on. I may be one of the most expensive talents out there at the moment, but you don’t just get a “wrestler”, like some of the garden variety troglodytes around here. You get knowledge. You get experience. You get leadership. You get direction. You get the most well balanced individual, with regards to business vision and talent in the ring and on the mic. Ask anybody who runs – or ran- those companies and they will tell you that you will always get your money’s worth with me. More importantly, you will always make money with me. Mr. Smyth equals ratings, which in turn equals profit.

But for the future, it won’t take long for me to be in a position of power. That’s what I want. Money and championships are all very lovely, but I want to be in a position of authority. A position of great power. Once that happens, you will see the industry being taken to new heights.

Has there been anyone you have had a chance to work with in the ring that you would want to again?

As it stands, no. Each obstacle that I have overcome has been a stepping stone towards my ultimate goal. Revisiting those past conquests would be a step backwards and if you make a business decision to go backwards, then the entire world will leave you behind. I found out very quickly that if I am to survive in wrestling, if I am to survive in business, then I need to pioneer. Forwards is the only direction that I care about. If those I have stepped on want to try and use me to get themselves over, like Kaige Chamberlain for example, then they can try, but I cannot guarantee that I will even be interested.

Now there is always that one person who annoys you, who is that for you?

Well, at this point in time, it would be you. But in general, a lot of people annoy me. I don’t mind people’s ego, bad attitude or personality flaws if they are an asset, however I am yet to come across someone who is. Brock Edwards and Matt Ryder have the mic skills of an autistic four year old. Shaz constantly tries to hide the fact that he was gang raped in prison by overcompensating. To this day, I still don’t understand a word that Scarfo says, and don’t get me started on Malcolm Adonis. That man clearly has some issues with his mother.

bearkg88
10-27-2012, 04:23 PM
Currently you are in IWA where it seems like you and Kyojin have been at each others throats. What exactly is your beef with the guy?

You mean besides the fact that he has his opportunities handed to him on a silver platter? That he was gifted the IWA Endurance Championship? The insatiable ego? His intolerable ignorance, or his delusions of grandeur? Absolutely nothing. Well, except for the fact that he is a complete and utter dullard.

Now, i know you are in IWA and TWE but im sure you watch the shows for JBW and EWNCW when they air. Is there anyone specific you really hope to get the chance to work with before your career is over?

There was only ever one man that I wanted to work with, however he has now retired. I have a huge amount of respect for Antonio Angelo and to see such a talent leave this industry was a sad day for me. Looking around the scene at the moment, I think a challenge that I would be delighted to take on is Tommy Thunder. He is a stalwart across the eFedding industry, and to take him on and win would add more currency to my stock. Even on this little show, you had him on before me. That just goes to show what a household name the guy is. Taking out Tommy Thunder means that I will be taking his status.

And that...well...that's what’s best for business.

You say you want a position of power. What are you looking for exactly? To be named General Manager of a show? To become the owner of a wrestling company?

I want absolute power. I understand that I will have to go through the stages to make my way to the top, so being in a General Manager type role will be a good starting off point, but I don’t want the journey to end there. In fact, the journey will not end there. I will be a position where I will become the CEO of all of the eFeds. That there is a position of power. That there is where I can take the wrestling industry and either project it on to new heights, or bury it into hell. That kind of power is what I hold in my other business interests and that is my goal for this industry.

You spoke of Kyojin being handed things on a silver platter. Isn't the truth though, that you both earned a spot in the championship match at IWA's last PPV? And isn't it true that it merely came down to a bad call from a ref?

A bad call by the ref it was, but it was also bad decision making after the match after the ref saw the replay. Instead of reversing the decision, the IWA Endurance Championship was to Kyojin. I am as much of a winner of that title as Kyojin is, but it is not the fault of the referee. Kyojin is the poster boy for IWA. He is the chosen one. He had to give the title to Kyojin. Daniel May would not have had it any other way. Let’s not forget that the only reason Kyojin was in that match was because Daniel May decided that he wanted to stamp his authority and show who’s boss.

Speaking of Antonyo Angelo and Tommy Thunder, do you think there is any chance your wish might come true and Angelo returns to wrestling? I mean, Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan, even Shawn Michaels all retired only to come back.

If Antonyo decides to come back to wrestling, it must firstly be right for him. He must decide if he needs to come back and whether he has anything left to prove. He is an established name in this industry, and he has made a lot of money from his work, so I don’t see him coming back anytime soon. It must also be right for business. If he came back, what could Antonyo bring to the table these days? Now the latter question I know the answer to and maybe one day I will take him out to lunch and have a business chat with him. Until then, however, I know that Antonyo is happy with the projects he has now.

Do you have any other thoughts or items you want to share with your fans reading this at home?

Some special things are going to happen in the next 12 months. I have put together a business plan that will be of benefit to all, including the fans of the wrestling industry. In the next 12 months, there are many action points which much be addressed and challenges to overcome, however by the end of the timescale set out by myself, you will be left in awe by what has been achieved. That I guarantee.

Promo of the Week

Diva's Promo from In Your House-WWE Fantasy

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?16702-WWE-Fantasy-Fed-Official-Show-Thread/page41

Promo can be found on 403

Asherdelampyr
10-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Fucking awesome! That one is my favorite so far!

magglis
10-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Fuck this thing is great.Awesome interview Bear and Benny.Thank you for mentioning me bud.I'm honored:)
Love ya:o

BennyTheBall
10-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Fuck this thing is great.Awesome interview Bear and Benny.Thank you for mentioning me bud.I'm honored:)
Love ya:o

AHA! I knew I'd get you to post in these forums again!

magglis
10-27-2012, 04:43 PM
AHA! I knew I'd get you to post in these forums again!
Bear told me about that.I had no idea,haha

eyehatecena
10-27-2012, 06:30 PM
both the ic Smyth and TDA were awesome. And maggs- glad to see you around

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Love the shows guys, thanks for the shout out also Des! :D

Grind_Bastard
10-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Great two interviews there, fellas!!! TDA is a legend, and Benny's doing a great job with Mr Smyth, he'll become one of biggest heels in the biz.

bearkg88
10-28-2012, 04:09 PM
What is up? So I had the chance to sit down with another superstar, as I had some free time, but it may be a week or so before another edition of IC Inside the Tights comes out. Hope you guys enjoy it, and say hello to this weeks guest, WWE Fantasy: Tyson Kidd!

First off, thanks for joining me Tyson. Now, we all know of your career in the WWE before it's closing. Since it re-opened, you were signed to a contract. What's your experience been in the business since rejoining?

Thanks for having me! I've had many ups and downs in my career, and it's all been a roller coaster ride. I'll be honest with you, at first, I wasn't taking it seriously. I kept losing to many wrestlers which would hinder my career. But once I rejoined, I was more focused than ever. I put my head down and look where it has got me! I put in a lot of effort to train before my match, so I get super fit to wrestle like a machine.

You managed to win the MITB briefcase at Wrestlemania. When you pulled that case off the hook, how did you feel standing there with it?

I was absolutely speechless. I never thought I would get this far, but it all worked out. I'll be honest, I even managed to get some tears of joy! It was a fantastic moment, and I was proud of myself. I thought that at that point, I would establish myself as a top competitor.

You've recently been embroiled in a feud with Adam Copeland, aka Edge. For those unaware, can you shed some light on how this bitter rivalry started?

Well. Myself and Evan Bourne had beef backstage, because he felt I cheated to win my briefcase. Obviously, I would disagree because I busted my ass in that ring to earn my briefcase. And then we had a tag team match, with me finding Edge. We won the match against Bourne and Brian Cage. Then we were introduced to Nitro, which also saw the start of the tournament for the World Heavyweight Champion. I wished Edge luck, as he went through to the finals with Brock Lesnar.

However, he fell behind as Lesnar defeated him. I was all set to cash my briefcase in, but then..Spear. He hit me with the Spear from out of nowhere, and my face went blank. He went to attack me even more, and even managed to put me in hospital in the process. I questioned him the following Nitro, and the doctors told me I wasn't 100% However, I was in that mood. Mood to kick Edge's ass at Backlash. However, I wasn't medically fit, so obviously, he squashed me.

But then, I looked at myself. I should have waited for In Your House at first, but I risked my serious condition. But this time, I was 100% I wanted Edge again, even though he defeated me already, I wasn't gonna stop until I kicked that guys ass. So I challenged him, but he refused. I was just like what the hell. As weeks went, he'd carry on refusing. Until Natalya and Bret Hart defeated him and Lita to earn the right for me to face him, with some assist from me of course. At In Your House, the WWE Universe put my briefcase on the line. I defeated him, after the match was restarted, but I wasnt proud of the way I beat him, so I considered it as a...fluke.

With your briefcase, you can cash in on either the World Heavyweight Championship or the WWE Championship. Which do you think you will cash in?

That's a tough one. To be honest, I'm not all bothered about which one I'm gonna go far, because either way, I'll be the world champion if I cash my briefcase in successfully.

Is there anyone in the WWE or abroad that you hope to get the chance to step in the ring with?

Indeed there is. I feel that me and Chris Jericho would put on a 5 star match. And with me having this briefcase, and him being WWE Champion, there is a big possibility that I'll get to face him. His attitude stinks, so I would love to be the first one to kick his ass in this new era. He says that he is the best in the world, and I agree.

Also, I'd love to go one on one with CM Punk who is dynamite in that ring. He was the WWE Champion before the new era started, so myself facing him would be amazing. He also likes calling himself the best in the world, and in my opinion, that nickname just suits his ability.

Another guy is Cody Rhodes, he stands out to me a lot. He is so young and talented, and he's got in for a great future. Ever since his attitude changed, he's proved that he is the future of the company. He's even got his US Championship belt to prove that.

There are many, many wrestlers I'd like to battle. But the 3, I stated are the ones who stand out to me the most. Honourable mentions are Tyler Black, Austin Aries, Randy Orton and my good friend Bret Hart.

When you cash in the brief case, will you announce cashing it in ahead of time, or will it be a surprise cash in? I ask because both Brock and Jericho have been dominate as champions, and in my opinion, the only way i see you cashing in and winning is by surprise. Thoughts?

Only time will tell. I'm here to be as successful as I can. I'm here to be the greatest! What better way can I establish myself as the best by being the 2nd ever wrestler to cash in my money in the bank briefcase successfully, to become a world champion? I intend on cashing it in fairly!

What can we expect to see from Tyson Kidd going forward?

I don't wanna spoil anyone. But I promise all of you Tyson Kidd fans that you'll enjoy it.

And finally, and thoughts or comments for your fans or other wrestlers reading this?

ans, you're the main reason why am doing this, I love you all and your support helps me do what I wanna do best, thank you all. And thanks for having me on Inside The Tights!

No promo of the week this week as there haven't been any new shows since the last IC inside the tights. Until next time, hope everyone enjoyed!

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Way to go Tyson Kidd. I enjoyed this interview. Nice touch on the green.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
10-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Good job Shaz! :) Another good episode guys.

G.G.G.
10-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Nice job on the interview as Tyson Kidd, and in retrospect, Evan Bourne was right about Edge all along! Tyson should've listened the first time.

Lol, great job to both of you though

Grind_Bastard
11-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Inside the tights! *Clap, clap; clap, clap, clap*

The man behind the best tag team in the world (Jesting Madness) wants an interview for himself, but will await for his turn.

S.E. Zero
11-03-2012, 10:39 PM

The man behind the best tag team in the world (Jesting Madness) wants an interview for himself, but will await for his turn.

I too await my turn :p

eyehatecena
11-03-2012, 10:48 PM
The remains of Blankie would like an interview- or at least Sloth would like one

wrestlingfan66513
11-04-2012, 12:06 AM
i have a big guest set up just waiting for the last bits

HolyJose2391
11-04-2012, 12:08 AM
i have a big guest set up just waiting for the last bits
SILVERGHOST?!?!?!? huh? Huh?

wrestlingfan66513
11-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Get Ready!!!

wrestlingfan66513
11-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Welcome back to another episode of Inside the Tights, the interview show that takes you into places you never thought you'd go. Now as a special, we will have an episode today and an IC episode tomorrow. Now are guest is a pretty big name here and important on improving our site experience total. Let's go Inside the Tights with Rated_R(ob)KO!!!

First off welcome to the show it's great to have you on. Since you're retired, introduce your users to your more prominent characters.

Well, I'm not fully retired... yet. JBW still has KINGDOM COME to put out and then all will be said and done. On that PPV I have a lot of my more prominent characters on the card. The Sandman was the first one I ever brought into an e-fed so obviously he's my favorite. He's not had a ton of accomplishments but currently he's had the JBW Mayhem TV Championship for over a year now so, that's pretty awesome.

RedRuM is the second character I introduced and even though he hasn't been big on gold (he's been JBW SHOWDOWN! TV Champion for over a year as well.) he's been HUGE on controversy! A lot of people got butthurt over the language he uses but after talking about it to me, they understood what he was about and everything got settled and in one case, a user got banned for it but, that's another story for another time...

The third guy I brought in seems to be a lot of peoples favorite, Artemis Eclipse. He's my most accomplished and my most polished. As Ka$h says, he's the most like me out of any of the guys I've created. Loud, brash, opinionated and just in your face. I hold nothing back when I portray Artemis, and there's good reason too.

It's no doubt you have been involved in a number of amazing feuds here, but what are a couple that stand out to you and why?

You know what? I can honestly answer that question without hesitation. My favorite feud by far was against VHX in ICW. I may have bitter endings with the owner of said fed but truth be told, that is my favorite. Granted, Artemis didn't win the Championship there but it was an awesome experience and I'm glad he got that far. There were awesome things done in there including the Three Stages Of Hell match that was one of the best fully written matches I ever read.

In that match, a certain referee named Tommy Thunder was involved. Now, that brings me to number two in my favorite feuds... Sandman VS Tommy Thunder. I know TT has had amazing feuds with others but, those two were the kick-off of the best/worst idea JBW and EWNCW ever had. Sandman came out on top in their one match but leading up to it I wrote a promo for The Sandman that is still one of my favorites ever written by me (Artemis heel turn in EWA was another favorite of mine.) But for me, having my guy go toe to toe with such an established e-fedder was awesome and the fact that he won made me even happier. I still think they need a re-match though...

My third favorite feud happens to be the first feud I was ever involved with, The Sandman VS. Daniel Truth. Now, xSESx had the good faith to put me in control of that feud because he knew Sandypants was winning it so he let me book the whole thing leading up to ROTT. Now, the owner of Daniel Truth didn't like it because he didn't want to lose the Mayhem TV Championship but it is what it is. I got to flex my creativity for the first time and it was a great thing to have happen when just getting into e-fedding.

Was there anyone you wanted to feud or work with before semi-retiring?

I honestly don't like answering these types of questions because you always leave someone out but if I do, I apologize. There are three people in general that I really wanted to work with... no1eddiefan, HolyJose and EHC! Now, I got to work with EHC and that was actually the last feud any of my guys were in before my semi-retirement. But, I don't feel that EHC and I got to explore how great a feud could be with minds like ours. And in the defunct SRW... Artemis was to feud with Holy Jose for the SRW World Championship but, we all saw how that played out.

Rose colored glasses on or not. It was an ugly situation. And eddie, I've wanted to work with him for forever but, it just never aligned. Kyojin and Artemis were going to have a feud but obviously it never transpired. Which sucks.

Has there been anyone in the feds that has helped you grow during your time here or has most of it learning along the way?

It's no secret that Ka$h and xSESx and to some extent, DUBS helped me along. I will say though that Romes was a big help when I became a writer and started to format SHOWDOWN! it was fun and stressful at the same time. And honestly another big help was realizing that EWNCW and JBW were NOT compatable lol. Hopefully somewhere down the line though, that mess will get situated.

It's no secret that a couple of users on this site are big comic fans (myself included) and you are also. What elements do you think make a good hero or villain and feud and how do they relate to efedding in your opinion?

Mind. Being that a good hero needs a sound mind, a definitive path of righteousness. You have to keep that mindset if you're a "face"... and with the "heel" characters you just kind of go balls to the wall. Jericho said it and I'll agree, it's always better o play the bad guy. Everyone wants to. Its that dark side of you that wants to get out and just fuck shit up. That's why GTA is so popular... it's things you want to do but in real life you know you can't. E-Fedding is the same way. You make up fantastical characters and just play the part. It's all about mindset though... that's the key.

Any advice to newer users looking to try efedding out on what to do and what not to do when creating a character?

Don't be basic. But in the same token, don't be outrageous. This is stepping out of reality, yes. But, its not stepping off of the entire world. You create characters based on what you know, what you feel. That's how I do it anyway. Each character is some piece of me just amped up to 11 and with extra seasoning haha. It's awesome when you find that part inside of you that you can turn into something awesome like that.

As a writer, how are you able to build great feuds and matches that are unique and exciting without using already established material?

Honestly, its hard. Everything has been done. Nothing is new... there's things you just have to let go. Remember, even though HELL IN A CELL exists, you can always tweak it and turn it into a HELL IN A CELL inside a STEEL CAGE surrounded by barbed wire and fire... just for an example of course. Things can be different by being the same. If that makes any sense to you.

In your opinion, what are some of the highlights in your writing career here and why?

Highlights for me would include taking over SHOWDOWN! and being a big part of the creation of HORRORCORE ICONS. Ka$h came to me with this idea because he knew I'd be able to make it stand out. And he and I created some kind of magic that can never be duplicated in my eyes. HORRORCORE ICONS remains to me one of the best experiences ever. And in all honesty one of the last matces I did which was fully written with SAMSON vs THE SANDMAN... I poured a lot into that. There's countless others but those really stick out for me. Another huge milestone for me was taking over MAYHEM just for a brief stint. It was awesome and I really enjoyed it a lot.

As some users may know, the SRW debacle is the reason why you are retiring. If the opportunity was right in the future, could you see yourself coming back on a limited basis in a writing or wrestler role?

.... I'm not sure how to answer this one without remaining politically correct here. I hate the fact that people said not to bring it up yet motherfuckers can't seem to get it out of their mouths. It's funny how that works, you know? But... would I ever fully come back? No. Part-time? Yes... but the stars have to alignn like a motherfucker and I have to be fresh enough for it. I hate that e-fedding on this site has turned into the backstabbing bullshit that it has. People need to get back to how it was. It's horrible to see what has happened to this site in those terms and there's plenty that can be done to turn it around but people need to first realize that there is indeed a problem within not only their own feds but in all feds in general.

Anyone or anything you think our fans should look out for in the future?

KINGDOM COME will be a doozy, for sure. After that I honestly have no idea. I've been out of the loop for almost a month and a half now and in real world terms that's a damn lifetime on these boards and feds.

Theme of the Week: Billy McCoy
<strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=FMpBty9OFD4

HolyJose2391
11-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Great great great interview by R(ob)!

SouthernBlood
11-06-2012, 09:51 PM
This fuckin jerk didnt mention a good friend! WTH! :p

No_1eddiefan
11-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the shoutout Rob.

Shame that Kyo-Artemis never happened, and wish you all the best.

Another great show WF!

Grind_Bastard
11-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Good to hear from good old Rob!

Tommy Thunder
11-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Nice interview from R(ob).
thanks for another great read WF!!

wrestlingfan66513
11-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Glad everyone liked it. It's going to be hard to top interviews but I will do my best to keep delivering good shows.

DrunkJose
11-07-2012, 12:34 AM
R(on) I fuckign love this guY!

CGBigMan
11-07-2012, 02:31 AM
Great interview

as said before, i cant wait for my turn

eyehatecena
11-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Great interview WF and R(ob)- Was great working/feuding with you the little bit I did in ICW- really, you were always on my list of people I always wanted to work with- and yes, I feel we did not get to explore it more. My character there- # was a bit hard to write for but working with you made it easier

BennyTheBall
11-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Another great read, WF & R(ob).

wrestlingfan66513
11-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Welcome to the IC version of Inside the Tights where this week I will be taking over for bear. On this week's show we have current IWA and EWNCW star Chris Devine! Let's go Inside the Tights.

First off thanks for being on the show today as I know you have been busy lately. But for everyone else not caught up, what have you been up to?

Divine: Well, Divine has been up to alot of things. Divine was in ICW, but that company closed. Divine has been in the wings, anxiously awaiting his debut. There have been contract problems to the point that there has been times Divine was told he was going to debut, but then didn't, so things had to be worked out. As far as Divine knows, they are worked out and he should be debuting in that company soon. Divine is also in IWA, and lifting that company to a new level.

Something a lot of people notice is that you refer to yourself in first person, why on earth would you do that?

Divine refers to himself by his name because Divine is the best. You see, there is Divine the wrestler, and Divine the man. Divine the wrestler is an egotistical prick. Divine the wrestler is someone who feels he is the best in the universe, and can not be beat by anyone or anything. Divine the man, well, I'm humble. I'm one of those people who will sign autographs no matter what I'm doing, even if I am at the urinal taking a leak. Some people might call me crazy for referring to myself in by name and not using I, but the fact is, I'm unique. I want to leave the mark on other wrestlers in the back, and the fans, that when they hear me on the mic, they have a reaction, good or bad, they react to my personality.

Recently, you cost Sagittarius Blue the Endurance Championship on IWA by attacking Pieces Pink. Why have you been targeting Blue and why did you attack Pink?

Divine: Divine is above answering this question at this time. This is all part of the bigger scheme, and if you watch IWA's Chaos, you'll see why, and if you don't watch it, well...start and you'll understand the reasoning in Divine's mind.

There have been reports on the dirt sheets about you having major heat for attacking a female member of the roster, while your peers backstage have said rather unflattering comments about your manhood, care to address these accusations?

Divine: Wait...that black whale that Divine has been beating up during Sagittarius Blue's matches is a woman!? WOW! Divine seriously though Blue trained a whale to walk on stilts, and was getting it to walk down tot he ring with him. Frankly, Divine doesn't care what others think, or what others say.

Is there anyone out there that you're out to face right now or any titles you have your eye on?

There are a few actually. In regards as to who to face, Divine wants to step into the rings with the likes of Jman, Tommy Thunder, Kyojin, Darius, and Van Hooligan X. Divine thinks stepping in the ring with any of those men will set the wrestling world on fire. As for titles, well, Divine would be lying if he said there was no title in IWA or EWNCW that caught his eye. You'll just have to wait and see which direction Divine heads towards.

What caused you to get involved in wrestling in the first place?

This may sound corner, but it was my childhood idol, Shawn Michaels. I watched him growing up, and then he retired. When he returned, and proved that being away for all those years, that he still had it, it was in that moment that Divine knew what he wanted to do.

Anything you want to say to any of the other guys backstage before we end the interview and what our your goals for this year?

Yeah. A few things actually. First, everyone should keep an eye out in EWNCW. Chris Divine is coming and when he arrives, nothing will be the same. As for IWA, there is a PPV coming up in a few months called Destined for Immortality. It's their biggest show of the year. Divine plans on main event. Divine doesn't care who the champ is then, Punk, Darius, Dixon, Kyojin, Shaz's momma....it doesn't matta! Divine is going to win the Insane Asylum match at Lost Cause, and main event Destined for Immortality to become the new IWA World Heavyweight Champion!

BennyTheBall
11-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Shaz's momma for world champ. FTW.

Great read WF & Bear.

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
If anyone is interested in taking part in IC inside the tights, let me know, even if u have in the past, because i lost the list i had :/

S.E. Zero
11-09-2012, 08:02 PM
If anyone is interested in taking part in IC inside the tights, let me know, even if u have in the past, because i lost the list i had :/

I'm down for one. Maybe as Greed, he's one of my faves

bearkg88
11-09-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm down for one. Maybe as Greed, he's one of my faves

Damn that was quick haha. Ill PM you in the next day or so bro

S.E. Zero
11-09-2012, 08:05 PM

Waiting is for lazy people lol, I saw a chance and took it :)

Looking forward to the PM

Grind_Bastard
11-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Interested both as Non-IC and in IC as The Superior Technician William Carlin.

CGBigMan
11-10-2012, 10:23 AM
im interested in taking part in both versions

Tommy Thunder
11-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Interested both as Non-IC and in IC as The Superior Technician William Carlin.

You wouldn't do an OOC one as Carlin, you'd do it as, well, you lol!

Grind_Bastard
11-10-2012, 10:59 AM
You wouldn't do an OOC one as Carlin, you'd do it as, well, you lol!

I was specifying Carlin cos now Grind speaks through his Twittah machine!!!

Grind_Bastard
11-10-2012, 11:00 AM

And I could choose Miguel Tenorio, Gluttony or Lust.

Pulling a TT right here.

Tommy Thunder
11-10-2012, 11:09 AM

Yeah, but if you do an OOC Inside the Tights, it wouldn't be as your character, it would be as yourself.

Grind_Bastard
11-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah, but if you do an OOC Inside the Tights, it wouldn't be as your character, it would be as yourself.

Guess my first statement was badly phrased, as I know from the beginning what you are stating here ;)

Tommy Thunder
11-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Guess my first statement was badly phrased, as I know from the beginning what you are stating here ;)

Ah right lol! a case of lost in translation then XD

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Enjoyed the shows guys, keep them coming!

TTC
11-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Feed Me ITT!

S.E. Zero
11-13-2012, 04:49 PM

Still no word from you, is this still a go?

bearkg88
11-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Still no word from you, is this still a go?

It is brother. Just put out the latest IWA show yest, working on Inside the Tights stuff now

SouthernBlood
11-13-2012, 04:56 PM
I wonder who's next...Should be very interesting.

bearkg88
11-13-2012, 04:58 PM
I wonder who's next...Should be very interesting.

I got a few lined up. :D ;)

CGBigMan
11-13-2012, 05:01 PM
hope im on soon

wrestlingfan66513
11-14-2012, 01:22 AM
new show soon i just need some sleep

bearkg88
11-14-2012, 09:41 AM
Ok guys. Time for the next IC Inside the Tights!

bearkg88
11-14-2012, 09:50 AM
My guest this week, is a former World Champion, EWNCW Champion, and 1/2 of the Undisputed Tag champs in BWA. Let's give a big round of applause for Gillz! Thank you for joining me Gillz. So, we know you were a part of BWA, which is now a part of EWNCW. You actually teamed with Ryan Wells. What was your time like in BWA?

BWA was something different for me, tag teaming was something i hadnt ever done before, but i saw the chance to take it up in BWA with Ryan and it became wonderful, i felt proud to be a roster member and even prouder when we carried the World Tag Titles for a length of time but eventually i had to have my 'break' and ive veered aaway from the tag teaming, but maybe in the future i could tag team again

Since BWA becoming apart of EWNCW, what has your time like been in EWNCW?

EWNCW was my first home so to speak and every day was a different experiece, nothing ever stayed the same, i feek proud to have made my own history and somewhat a small legacy, and better yet i can still go for a long time and make even more history, well hopefully anyway, obvously there will be hard times but EWNCW has and will help me get over
them.

Who is someone you've really been hoping to step in the ring with?

Very tough question, ive already had the honor of stepping in the ring with some of this business' greats, guys like Tommy Thunder, Jman, Krysys and so much more, there is so much talent in the company today it would be impossible to have just one guy that you want to face, if i truly had to pick then some guys like TBOZ, Holyjose and the newer singles stars like Shaz and more but like i said there is so much talent i would be happy to step in the ring with anybody

You've been the EWNCW Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion in EWNCW. What was your time as a champ like?

Being the champ is a feeling like, the belt is physical proof that you are the at the top of the company, proof that you are the best of the best, and i feel amazing knowing that im the only one so far to have held both titles and be the first ever EWNCW Champion, ofcourse being the champ is incredible but being the first champion is something that cant be taken away, some might say i was lucky to be around at the time and some may even say it was dumb luck but i know that fought my way to the top and earned the right to be called the best.

You just won a big match against Nightmare at EWNCW's No Guts No Glory. Can you tell us what lead up to that match?

Well, when i first came back from my suspension Nightmare was bullying his way through the roster and i knew that i had to stop him and i did, atleast i thought i did, turns put 1 win doesnt keep the man down, unfortunatly for me Nightmare came back during my last Wargames match and brutalized me with a pipe, and even when i tried to get back at him later in the night he overpowered me and left me laid out, i needed to get a shot at Nightmare and so i did at No Guts No Glory and im glad to say i was victorious once more.

Being someone who use to be in a tag team, who is someone you want the chance to team up with?

Boy another tough question, i must say I would love to team with someone who has teamed with someone before, TBOZ immedietly springs to mind ofcourse he being part of one of the best teams EWNCW had, ofcourse should i need to il would team with pretty much anybody.

Any other things you'd like to share with your fans or any of the other wrestlers who will read this?

Hmm im not sure, i guess you just need to look out for me once, i intend to rise to the top once again and stay there for a long time

Promo of the Week
Dean Ambrose-WWE Fantasy-Torphy

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?16702-WWE-Fantasy-Fed-Official-Show-Thread/page48

Torphy
11-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Un-Bear-lievable!

wrestlingfan66513
11-14-2012, 03:23 PM
looks like bear beat me to it. well 2 interviews in a day won't hurt will it

bearkg88
11-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Nope not at all :)

Destruction
11-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Promo of the Week
Dean Ambrose-WWE Fantasy-Torphy

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?16702-WWE-Fantasy-Fed-Official-Show-Thread/page48

A great choice. A very awesome job here from Torphs.

S.E. Zero
11-14-2012, 03:38 PM

Nope. Also you won a damn title, sig that shit :p lol just messing around.

wrestlingfan66513
11-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Welcome back to another edition of Inside the Tights, the only OOC show in the efeds today. This week we get to go Inside the Tights of the man who created the only Demonic Cyborg in any efed, give it up for Southern Blood!

Welcome to the show, as I'm sure you're familiar with the process, please enlighten the audience on some of your more prominent characters in the efeds.

Oh its for sure good to be here thanks for that brother. Well I aint got much so don't expect the grand lists so like some others...

First and foremost is the monster from beneath,The Demon Cyborg Ano Doom...My real start and break came with him...Technically...Seveal years back,about five...I got my first start in efedding in a fed called WAC...The Character was that of a "Faceless" nameless,mystery man,named "Nooneneedstoknow"...The man's motive was simple...Literally no one needed to know his name...He was a vicious monster...Ano Doom evolved from that when I gave him a name and backstory...HWA was where I really I tweaked him out into the supernatural freak his is today...Essentially Ano Doom is me at the core,Like I told Tommy yesterday mattter of fact...All the true greats in this thing have said "be yourself,turnt way up"...that's truly best. I'm angry like him,im hungry,Im twisted at times and just cant wait to let loose and anything and everything...He represents all my interests as well,and its that reason I'm able to naturally channel everything into him...Hes growing nicely and I couldn't be happier.

Then there's the lesser well known pair of my 2nd characters around here...Amadeus and Elfreida Frewin...They never really went far at all...Hell he never did make it to the EWA regular shows I don't think...Thats the only place they were in...I figured it would be worth a try...Amadeus Frewin is another ...Dark and brooding type...Also my full true self...But he is a more realistic down to earth version of me...His personality is mine 100 percent...Not one to be bothered. He is a former multiple time felon for loads of shit,almost a modern day Scarface,Came up illegally now theres no looking back...It was actually honestly really tough to write for him at times because of the woman mouthpiece was something I was unused to,But it grew easier in the little bit of time...Heck he was my first ever "Normal" character. Cold,Cunning,silent,Expert fighter...Just noone to cross.

Doom has grown pretty popular over the last few weeks here, any thought on that?
Yes,I've actually humbly noticed that myself as of late...It seems everyone wants a piece of him...All want a few words with him it seems....It makes me greatly happy, couldn't be more actually...I've certainly done my best to get the name of The Demon Cyborg out there as much as possible now,And its the one of the biggest things to make sure of around here ,If nobody knows your name,Nobody knows your face then you aint going any wheres ..And I cant have that cuz I'm sorry all my time here would be wasted in vain if that happened...This being the 2nd Dawn Of The Deity,...So to speak...I'm going all out this time to do everything I can for Doom to rise up and take off in spectacular fashion...I mean aint we all here to go places? Ano Doom is def going places...You and I have had quite a few words particularly,always been a pleasure as well. Yea;I love how Doom seems to be rising in ppl's eyes,if you could call it that.

How are you able to to keep promos in good quality without reusing to much material?

"keep in good quality" ? Why thanks I cant help but appreciate that....Yes Not reusing stuff is a big premise when you have someone whose mind is driven by one thing and one only,which everyone knows the ONLY reason Doom walks the earth is to beat the damn shit out of everyone around him,at all costs...Synonyms and different views on things with different wrestlers certainly help....For example....I may talk to Ronaldo different than Seraphrem,and Seraphrem different than Big Thunder there as well...Doom has a very extensive vocabulary and mindset for a "Dead Wrecking Machine" ,and it always helps to be able to delve into that whenever needed...I've said it before...He is not a monster without a mouth...he speaks very eloquently and it comes in handy non-stop. Switching up your views on things depending who you speak to is essential.

So what happened to the Dream match Doom was supposed to have at the PPV formerly known as Kingdom Come?
I'll be 110 honest on ya WF....Torphy quit,Due to the waiting periods of time over that ppv....So that match is out,Now we have Doom V Azrael....which is Something Ol Drunk Boy has been salivating over for a long time so I'm happy to give it to him,as he said "Its the Angel Of Death Against The Man That CAN NOT DIE!" ...How can you not love that formula? These two are gonna wreck the house come Blood Harvest,Not so much maybe as Doom and Erebus,but In a different fashion...I put Azrael though in somewhat of a similar class with the two of them though so it should still be outstanding...And it's still a dream match to Jose so its very swell to me...Would I have rather had Doom and Erebus? Maybe,but Nah this is what Jose wants so This is def great to me if he likes...And Jose...I mean Drunk boy in the nicest way possible :p

Any thoughts on the new JBW vs the old one since a majority of the users are split on this manner?

Yea I don't know about that one....I came into JBW right before the end of my first run here almost a year ago....I did't do much but break in the door one night "Horrorcore was NOT allowed in",Elbowing Zap Alderamn in the side of the head,dismantling security and ripping the door right off the building,then left immediately after writing that out,so in short,was fired. :p So I haven't really seen a whole whole lot of JBW in the past so I cant say much,I just wish these guys would have kept it together cuz its a real shame things went down like that....But in situations like this what can you do but say "Hey,alright then,Lets go at it that way brothers." But I'm not jumping up,taking my Cyborg and leaving,thats for sure....A shame Kash and RobKo are gone cuz I was pretty alright with them dudes...Especially Rob,were supposed to do some big work last year that never happened,But I'll see em in BITW so its all swell...

Ever think of creating a new tag team with me?

Yes,Briefly,very briefly once or twice it crossed through my head..."Mayhem and Doom" certainly sounds like the team name could be something chaos orientated...Speed and agility,highflying...With the Intensity,agility speed and monstrous strength...it might be interesting to see the two of them together...Hawk and Doom...Certainly unique...But the only thing is ...I'm not sure Doom really has it in him to coexist with anyone at all really but his only option is crush everyone ,period...So as far as getting along with someone,I dont think its possible lol.

With all the talk of feds coming and going the last few months, do you think the current ones will stand the test of time?

As far as BITW goes....Yes,Rob and Kash struck out on there own and I know how fully committed they are to it...So that will without a doubt last...It's got its own features and ways of doing things so It will see much longevity and gain plenty ground I think...and I just noticed you said "Current" and not new feds...So I think EWNCW is not going anywheres at all,ever...JBW As long as things get off the ground soon enough I cant see that place stopping no time soon.

What's at the top of your to do list as far as efedding goes?

The top of my list is becoming the next big,greatest thing around here...its been made no secret I plan on and want to go through everyone to reach my goal,and that is something my heart is certainly set on without a doubt...I certainly want Ano Doom to continue gaining ground inside the ring as well to establish himself as what he says he is...maybe then I want have to continue practically going off on ppl to get my point across IC wise...lol but its always fun and I love when I'm challenged with "Who are you and what have you done?" or "I aint see no talent out of you"...Always got answers there...Yes seeing The Demon Cyborg reach his goals and climb the ladder is just what I want to do.

Anything you want our readers to look out for in the future?

I think everyone needs to look out for Ano Doom in EWNCW,first and foremost...I feel he fits in best there...And there plenty of marquee names he will fit up against spectacularly...with the way they book things, possibilities are endless storyline wise...The guys I could feud with will mesh with him perfectly,and its only a matter of time until what's up my sleeve is shown...Def watch out for BITW ,even though its not my doing...Those two guys Kash and Rob are up to something big time there...Look for JBW Blood Harvest too...Azrael V Doom is gonna be a home-writer-abouter.

Theme of the Week: Kayden James

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=gpO_XZLuhnA

wrestlingfan66513
11-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Nope. Also you won a damn title, sig that shit :p lol just messing around.

I know, my first title in EWNCW and my tag teams first title ever. I just never got around to putting efed stuff in my sig

S.E. Zero
11-14-2012, 04:05 PM
I know, my first title in EWNCW and my tag teams first title ever. I just never got around to putting efed stuff in my sig

It's fine some users don't sig their accomplishments like Tommy Thunder. I just figured, being your first (and most certainly not last) gold you've won in an e-fed you'd wanna show it off lol but it's totally up to you. I was just teasing you :)

S.E. Zero
11-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Interesting interview......I'm personally not a big fan Doom, SB is a cool guy I just don't enjoy the character Doom as other do but the interview was fun to read. Looking forward to the next one.

Torphy
11-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Interesting read, i'll echo SEZ and say i've never truly been enthralled by the Doom character, I just don't 'get' him if you know what I mean. But other than that I thought it was a cool little interview.

Destruction
11-14-2012, 04:15 PM
It's fine some users don't sig their accomplishments like Tommy Thunder. I just figured, being your first (and most certainly not last) gold you've won in an e-fed you'd wanna show it off lol but it's totally up to you. I was just teasing you :)

Well look at my sig! I have all my accomplishments!

Tommy Thunder
11-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Nice to see 2 new interviews, looking at the views of Gillz and SB. Great insight from both!

Grind_Bastard
11-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah good interviews those two!

(Still waiting for mine)

bearkg88
11-14-2012, 07:26 PM
I may have a second up tonight, with a very very special guest...and no, I don't mean TTC ;)

Torphy
11-14-2012, 07:38 PM
I may have a second up tonight, with a very very special guest...and no, I don't mean TTC ;)

Ohhh I see what you did there!!! :cool:

TTC
11-14-2012, 08:07 PM
But, I'm special.:(

eyehatecena
11-14-2012, 08:56 PM
two great interview WF and bear

HolyJose2391
11-14-2012, 09:05 PM
i'd love for an IC interview

wrestlingfan66513
11-14-2012, 10:50 PM

Actually Hawk won the Carnage world title in the EWA beating Dingo and the ICW tag titles against Black Blooded but this is my tag teams first gold and I'm thrilled since their gimmicks are really cool in my opinion

S.E. Zero
11-14-2012, 11:02 PM
Actually Hawk won the Carnage world title in the EWA beating Dingo and the ICW tag titles against Black Blooded but this is my tag teams first gold and I'm thrilled since their gimmicks are really cool in my opinion

Your first gold was not meant as a whole lol I meant Mixed Emotions' first title win :p

wrestlingfan66513
11-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Also a big update on the Blog Wars Finale, it will be in a tournament format decided by me depending on how many people sign up. In a first for this site, there will be a $20 Amazon Gift Card awarded to the winner, I will post a thread soon for competitors and judges to sign up in.

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Actually folks, in a surprise turn of events, I have a 2nd IC Inside the Tights! Any idea who the second guest is?

TTC
11-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Actually folks, in a surprise turn of events, I have a 2nd IC Inside the Tights! Any idea who the second guest is?
It better be ME!:mad:

S.E. Zero
11-15-2012, 12:04 AM

I vote Grind!!!!

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 12:09 AM
It better be ME!:mad:
Do you think it was you?

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 12:11 AM
First off, The Devils Advocate, thank you for joining me. I'm going to get right into it.

What inspired you into getting into wrestling?

TDA: Growing up I was into Comics. I went to school and would often get in trouble for my Comic obsession, even going as far as knocking a guy out for taking my Comic away from me without even asking. As the years began to rack up I was now a guy in his late teens.. I still loved the fighting in the Comics.. I was also a huge Wrestling fan. So I put two and two together and began to take up some training lessons from my neighbor who was a retired Independent Wrestler.

He took me under his wing, and taught me everything he knew. I would have to say Comics are what inspired me to get into Wrestling. My neighbor was the driving force that kept my inspiration in tact over all of these years. Now I am a very well established player in the efeds and it is very warming to know that I have come this far. It really paid off now that I sit here thinking back to where I had my start.

What moment, looking back, do you wish you could change in your career so far?

TDA: I have no regrets. I fully support all of my choices I have made in the past. I am enjoying my time with JBW and they rewarded me with a very decent break from the ring. During this time I tackled the opportunity to do some side-projects with Studio Jabe. So I will just have to thank them for giving me such exposure.

Now, for those who don't know, you've never won the big one no matter what company were you in. Why do you think that is?

TDA: That is a tough pill to swallow. I have busted my ass in the efeds since 2010, and I have never once held any kind of gold. I have teamed with people holding gold, and I have celebrated with people holding gold, but I have never really had my own special moment where I am being raised up on the shoulders of my peers while confetti falls from the ceiling.

But despite never getting the 'big one' I feel that my career is equally great in its own right; I have seen people emerge and then leave within the blink of an eye. I am among those rare few that have been hanging on for years. At 41 I am stronger than ever and I will prove that I still have a few more good runs in me. I will rise back up! I WILL.. Take what is mine!

What would you say is your biggest moment in wrestling so far?

TDA: I have had numerous big moments in Wrestling, but I would have to go with my brief time as a General Manager. It was one of my biggest moments, and I really learned that power could get the best of you. I was standing tall while The Devil's Rejects were running wild on both brands over in JBW. I eventually realized that I belong in the ring so I resigned from my position to once again become a wrestler.

Currently of the top other companies, there are EWNCW, IWA, and BITW. Have you thought about persuing a career in any of them?

TDA: JBW will be my home... Always. But if it came down to it I would definitely narrow it down to EWNCW, IWA, and BITW. I enjoy working with different faces and if I still have the drive and passion to keep going then I will give my time and dedication to story-lines and colleagues to create some very amazing moments.

If the fact of which company they work for didn't matter, who is someone you've always wanted the chance to step into the ring with? Why?

My list is endless. I would want to work with everyone. I don't want to work with a few people then drop off.

Is there anything else you'd like to share with your fans or any of the other wrestlers reading this?

Keep your chin up and try your best to ignore the negativity. Embrace the positives and support anyone, foe or not. Friendly competition is great competition.

KJ PUNK
11-15-2012, 12:36 AM
When am I gonna be on either one of these?

bearkg88
11-15-2012, 12:39 AM

When you tell me you want to be :p nah but seriously, Ill hook you up sometime soon :)

TTC
11-15-2012, 12:42 AM
When you tell me you want to be :p nah but seriously, Ill hook you up sometime soon :)
*Crossed fingers to be next and gives bear a cake.* How about now? Am I in? Or do you like..... PIE!

AirBourne
11-15-2012, 01:18 PM
This would be interesting to be a part of...

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 02:02 PM
better get in line, there are a lot of guys in line I think, me being one of them.

wrestlingfan66513
11-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Not sure how bear is doing his, but I had a list planned out before I even began to get a good balance of experienced users vs newer ones

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2012, 02:56 PM
Shame that everyone's ignored it.......

Great interview from the mind of the legendary wrestler that is TDA.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Shame that everyone's ignored it.......

Great interview from the mind of the legendary wrestler that is TDA.

I'm used to it. I ignore half of the efedders myself anyways. So it's fair.

Torphy
11-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Interesting insights into TDA, I myself never got to see TDA wrestle back in the day as I was a late comer (and never read JBW if i'm honest), great interview!

Poot-Hair
11-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Anytime TDA does any kind of IC work, it makes me happy. Great stuff.

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm used to it. I ignore half of the efedders myself anyways. So it's fair.

Maybe you're so great you leave everyone speechless?

You see? Always look on the positive side of the situation!

http://th269.photobucket.com/albums/jj71/CaptainJeff08/th_DDP.jpg

CGBigMan
11-15-2012, 07:05 PM
very enjoyable interview TDA

Rehmix
11-15-2012, 07:09 PM
TDA does great work! It is fantastic.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-16-2012, 10:16 AM
nice interviews guys, not familiar with Gillz or TDA so it was nice reading there insight and feelings :) keep them coming.

wrestlingfan66513
11-20-2012, 01:33 PM
New show coming very soon.

bearkg88
11-20-2012, 01:34 PM
New show coming very soon.

and a new IC show to come soon also! It's done, I just havent had time to post it

TTC
11-20-2012, 01:37 PM
and a new IC show to come soon also! It's done, I just havent had time to post it
It better be me!:mad::mad::mad:

:o:p

wrestlingfan66513
11-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Welcome back to another edition of Inside the Tights, the only efed talk show today. I have been having computer issues lately and am getting a new laptop on Black Friday so once Saturday comes, I'm back full force in ICing. This week our guest is a man who's characters have captured quiet a few titles around here and won against some big names. Lets get ready to go Inside the Tights of CGBigMan!

Welcome to Inside the Tights, first off can you introduce the audience to your more prominent characters in efedding?

Thanks, well my most promoinent character is Gillz, whom i consider an extension of myself, basicly what id like to be if i were to be a wrestler, My other two are Jack Phenix and the Big Cheif long Schlong, Jack was just an experiment to see how other feds were like, and the Big chief was born out of a weird thing that happened to me when i went to belgium with my high school.

I am a fan of both Gillz and Phenix and always thought if I'd want to team Hawk up with another guy it would be Phenix in a Birds of Prey type of team. But what the most important aspects when you create a character?

Maybe someday they can team up, There lots of different things that i think about before making a character, but normally the idea for a character is a spur of the moment thing that i devolop furhter, Jack is the only one thats happened with, but ive have other ideas but just decided not to taker them any further for the time being.

In efedding, how important do you think ICing is compared to promos and why?

hmm, well in the time when i first started E fedding people didnt IC as much, there wasnt any reason for it, it was just something no one had think to do, but obvouisly its picked up now to the point where full blown fueds can amass from one person ICing between another, in the other aspect promos are important, because promos are what your character is judged upon more so than your IC work, if you make bad promos then you probably wont get far, if you make good promos then you may well be a titleholder in the near, ofcourse thats all down to the creative of the respective fed, i will say that ICing does provide suitable entertainment when there arent any shows on, it helps bridge the gap between shows

What have been some of your favorite feuds and moments to be apart of during your time in the efeds?

My favourtie moment persoanlly was when i became the first EWNCW Champion, it was such an honor to be the first and especially since a few people thought i wouldnt be the one to win the match, Fueds wise so far the Gillz/Thunder/Krysys fued was wonderful, it brought out the best in everybody another one to mention was one of my earlier fueds with SilverCena because that was the point my character became more exposed and noticed and even title shots started appearing which i was overjoyed to have.

What newer characters have you been impressed with so far this year?

So many newer guys have been impressive lately, guys like Shaz, VHX, Kyojin and so many more, theres just to much to name but everyone is bringing something unique to the table and it just makes efedding so much better that some of the newer guys are stepping up to the plate and producing quality promos week in week out.

What is the hardest part in efedding in your opinion and why?

definatly the promos, sometimes your mind can be so blank you just dont know what to write, its even worse when you know that you have keep upping your standard, its so hard to keep producing the quality that everyone wants to see and read, but sometimes you need to just sit and have a little session to yourself so you can come up with your best work.

Usually everyone has an arch enemy or rival that makes them get better here, in your opinion who would that be for you?

Not in the way that i hate anyone kind of rival, because i honestly like every efedder currently, but i dont think ive developed a friendly rivalry with anyone, its just something ive not realy thought about, maybe someone else thinks there a friendly rival with me but i dont think it back.

Do you think there is a point in time when you cannot grow a character anymore?

well it depends realy, see theres a difference between growing your character and just changing problem is, is that its hard to notice, but a flat out gimmick change just for the hell of it isnt growing its changing, but if your gimmick changed over time then that could be considered as growing, obvously people may see it differently

Is there anything you want our viewers to look out for in the future?

Just look out for more from Gillz and maybe Jack will join a fed again soon

Theme of the Week: Black Blooded
<strong>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1cJrI1mSK4&amp;feature=fvst

Destruction
11-20-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm going to be honest, Gillz and Phenix were never my favorite characters. But still a decent read, good job both of you

Torphy
11-20-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm going to be honest, Gillz and Phenix were never my favorite characters. But still a decent read, good job both of you

Boom! Headshot! Gotta say i'm with Monsieur Destruction here.

CGBigMan
11-20-2012, 02:57 PM
now i want to be your guys' favourites
i shall work harder than i have before to gain affection

Shaz11
11-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Just catched up with all of them, and thanks for the shoutout guys. Plus, all of them have been sick so far so keep it up!

I enjoyed CgBigMan's, good job mate, and again, cheers for the shoutout.

Rehmix
11-20-2012, 03:47 PM
another good one WF, good to CG got his chance at ITT. good read.

wrestlingfan66513
11-20-2012, 04:17 PM
thats the beauty of this show, it connects different minds together and lets you see how they operate

Grind_Bastard
11-20-2012, 04:29 PM
I find that one a nice interview!!! Let's see who's ICing this week!!!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Ok guys, time for the IC interview!

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Ok guys, time for the next IC Inside the Tights. Without further adieu, this weeks guest, Greed!

Greed, first thanks for joining me, now, I want to dive right in. For those who are unfamiliar with your career, can you give us a brief history of your time in pro wrestling?

Greed: Simply my career in wrestling has been to impose Sin on the feeble minds of TWE, starting in the days back when it was Alpha Revolution.

Those who do not know who The Seven Deadly Sins are obviously fools who think they're above Sin. They are people who refuse to see that the way they lead their is full of sin and don't acknowledge how better their lives would should they embrace that feeling and give in to what feels right but that will change sooner rather than later.

My personal history is of no concern to you or anyone aside from my brethren in Sin, my professional history lies with the debut of the single greatest entity of individuals who united by Sin form The 7 Deadly Sins.

We came to Alpha Revolution and within weeks established dominance by having all of our male members won championship gold and no competitor could overcome us. Then came the merger with TCW to form TWE and the arrival of Marik Sheehan, the man who has made it Sin would be set aside for his own pleasure but one thing remains perfectly clear; He has not been able to put a stop to Sin nor will he because those who try get a taste of what Sin is truly capable of. Those who were witness to the demise of Uri Novikov at my hands know exactly what I am talking about.

You are apart of the group SIN. Who else is in your group and what is your history?

Greed: Our group is not SIN. We are a union of Sins. 7 in total: Wrath, Pride, Greed, Sloth, Gluttony, Lust and Envy otherwise known as the 7 Deadly Sins. Our history? Simple, we were once weak, average people who upon realizing how we lived our lives. In anger, taking pride in one self, always looking for the next big thing and so on we gave in to that part of ourselves, I mean why deny it? To feel self righteous and become just another sheep among the flock? No.

We became more. We accepted Sin to a level where we became embodiments of Sin. Our lives forever changed. We knew alone we were invincible but together we drive one another, each Sin completing the other in a way that made us unstoppable. We became extraordinary with powers that some consider to be malicious and cruel but in reality they set us free and gave us a greater sense of purpose. To live, breath and die by Sin. I know my life was forever changed when I gave in to Sin, and knowing there were others like me who also gave in to Sin was a revelation that Sin is the hope for humanity.

People just feel they can be above it when really they are beneath Sin, they kiss the ground Sin walks without knowing it and every action they do in some way fuels one Sin or another ever increasing our power. With that power we shall rule TWE or for that matter rule at anything we do or anywhere we go and it is Sin that will be our driving force.

What is your most memorable feud? What stands out about it to you?

No one feuds with me. They get beaten, battered and humiliated by me. I excel at everything I do. Greed is in my nature, I'll never stop till I'm satisfied and until I hear my name being called as the winner, there is nothing I wont do to make sure my opponent is on the receiving of pain and misery.

No one has stood out in my eyes. The only person that I have an eye out for is Van Darius, the reigning TWE World Champion. Why? Because he's as fake as any champion would be. Having the won the title without merit of beating the true champion....me.

Marik Sheehan somehow felt the need to strip us Sins our well earned championships without warning, knowing fully well that had he not done so, TWE would be under the thumb of The 7 Deadly Sins with me as the TWE World Champion.

I hope Van Darius enjoys his "reign" because once we ensure that Marik Shhehan realizes the error of his ways for trying to prevent Sin from doing what it does best: Destroy; then I'll be sure to end Darius' career when I face him for my TWE World Championship.

You bring up Uri Novikov. For those who aren't familiar, fill us in on what happened there?

Greed: Why explain something so grand as sacrifice when when it can be relived? Here is the footage of what happened to Novikov

bearkg88
11-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Greed: Enough of this!!! This is not what we, The Seven Deadly Sins came to TWE for. We came to dominate, to eviscerate and to abolish all doubt that Sin was not the ultimate power that could lead this pitiful humanity into a new way of life but you keep resisting change, like you have a choice, like you can defy that which is in your core, that which drives you to live life as you should......sinfully!!!!

My needs, that too obtain all that I desire and more simply because I can have been repressed. My need to to be the one to bring TWE into glory by Sin has been put to a halt by the one man who believes Sin can be stopped and that's Marik. Marik, I'm getting sick of you standing in my way to becoming the TWE World Champion, like I should and rightfully am. However, that I'll be sure to fix that issue along with your involvement of stopping Sin very, very soon.

I will get what I want because I am Greed, my will to have what is in my sights is strengthened by Sin to the degree where tonight you will see what exactly happens when the needs of Sin are not met.

The needs of The Seven Deadly Sins are too strong to be dismissed yet somehow here in TWE they've been forgotten or pushed aside by fools who believed that would make us bend and break on our goals but that was their mistake. In fact, their mistake was ever doubting the power of Sin and right now, I call upon my brothers and sisters to join me in illustrating why Sin will never die and TWE needs it now more than ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPSFKPPrk8k

*Wrath leads Pride, Sloth, Gluttony, Lust and Envy as they head to the ring while the crowd looks on in fear as to what they are about to do before they surround the ring and begin chanting as their eye glow. Wrath's eyes burn crimson red, as Pride's eyes wear a deep shade of violet while Sloth's and Gluttony's eyes harbor a light of tone of blue and orange respectively before the sisters' eyes put on a display of bright colors with Lust's eyes portray a emerald green color and Envy's eyes finally show a burst of sapphire blue*

Greed: Prepare to witness what a man, nay, a embodiment of Sin will do to make sure his message is understood, in a manner that no one dares defy its meaning and therefore its purpose. Tonight, Sin....*Greed's eyes turn yellow as he continues to speak*....becomes absolute with.....*yellow smoke pours out of Greed's mouth*......sacrifice!!!!

*The crowd is in awe as Novikov's body begin to levitate and the chants from The Seven Deadly Sins become louder and more intense. Greed commences his own series of chants that force Novikov's body to twist and bend in an unnatural manner that force his bones to break as "The Russian Hammer" screams in pain but manages to say: Иди к черту (Go to hell) to which Greed smirks before responding to Novikov in his native tongue: с удовольствие ¼ (Gladly)*

*The crowd tries to turn their attention towards something hell anything else but they cannot, they are bound by some kind of energy to witness the cruel act of The Seven Deadly Sins as Novikov continues to shriek in pain as his bones and now spine shatter and as Greed continues to chant, gasps and cries are heard from the audience as they see Novikov's flesh begin to blacken and sizzle as if they were on fire but no flames are visible. Novikov tries to stay strong but when his chest begins retracting and his ribcage starts to cave in, the horror of the events finally sets in and Novikov knows the worst is yet to come.*

*Greed approaches Novikov continuing his chant and his brethren outside continue theirs causing Novikov's eye to roll on to the inside of his skull before Greed raises his hand prompting his brethren to cease chanting but their eyes still glow. Greed spreads his arms out and absorbs the energy emanating from the Sins in what is almost a beautiful sight, as colors unite and form a rainbow like trail of power that enters the body of Greed before he using his nails literally carves the word Sin into the chest of Novikov who is lifeless as he continues to levitate before Greed finally stops chanting and his eyes still glow ever bright cascading the variety of colors that his brethren have shared with him and with the blood of Novikov still fresh under his fingernails he picks the mic left in the ring earlier and looks to speak as the fans are plagued with fear for his next words and actions.*

Greed: Now.....I will get to enjoy seeing you all squirm and revolt at the sight of what all you all thought was all the power that Sin has to offer but in reality this is nothing compared to what all our power combined can do and you should all beg that never happens for your sakes. Stop pretending, stop fighting and stop believing that Sin is not the way, you should not want to witness our next act of sacrifice but should your feeble minded attempts to resist Sin continue, things will be so much worse.

For as stated so many, many times prior to this inevitable moment. Alone we are....by your standard cruel, vicious and unbeatable but together, oh together we are actually saviors, liberators and invincible in showing the world why you should not reject Sin, why you not feel that you are above Sin, why it is that we are force of nature that does what needs to be done, no matter the cost through Sin because for every good there is alway an evil and Sin is as evil as it gets and trust when I say it feels so fucking good and you can never, ever get enough of it. I know that from experience, Sin flows endlessly through and still I crave more.

So before you all try to believe that making this poor soul go through what he's been through at my hands was enough to satisfy that which is Sin.....let me just remind why I am the Sin known as Greed....

*Greed chants once more as Novikov's reaches the ring floor kneeling and barely if at all breathing looks up at Greed and in a last act of defiance spits in the face of Greed and Greed simply smiles which leaves the crowd in attendance and those watching at home terrified of what he'll do next*

Shane Cole: Our apologies, we are trying to get this off the screen as quickly as possible, but it seems the network is having issues taking us off the air.

Jared Manning: This is sick! These men should be charged with murder! This is not a wrestling match, this is an execution!

*Greed looks around and gets a nod of approval. He raises his arm high in the air, and the chants begin again. In one swift move, Greed drops his arm and Novikov drops through the ring. A bolt of bright yellow lightning strike the hole and flames through the flames. Greed only smiles as seems finally pleased... for now... The members of Sin leave as medics rush the ring*

Greed: There you have it. An example. A tone for the standard of things that The Seven Deadly Sin will do to make sure they are never forgotten. We are a force unlike the world has ever seen and we will be damned if we let Marik or anything stand in our way.

What would you say is in the future for yourself, and your group The Seven Deadly Sins?

Greed: This is not my group, we are a group. If anyone of us is aptly fit to be called a leader among it is my brother Wrath. He is among us, one if not the most powerful Sin, which is why we trust in him and Sin altogether to accomplish our goals of ensuring Sin is accepted by one and all.

My personal goals lie in recovering my precious TWE World Championship. It's my given right to be champion and I will be. One way or another.

Now, i'm sure you don't think of anyone as a threat to Sin or to yourself, but who would you consider to be your biggest adversary in wrestling right now?

Greed: Again, no one is an adversary to Sin. Therefore I see no point in your question, though I suppose I should indulge you.

The only adversary in the way of Sin currently I would say is Marik, having not only stripped us all of our well earned championships but also suspending us from TWE in a futile attempt to try and come up with a way to stop Sin. He's an absolute lunatic if he believes he can. Sin is everlasting.

They say diamonds are forever but the only things that lasts forever is Sin and we will not stop, we will not bend and we will not break for anyone. Long live Sin.

Promo of the Week
Raven/Sting promo from WWE fantasy

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?16702-WWE-Fantasy-Fed-Official-Show-Thread/page53

Destruction
11-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Great, great interview. Really enjoyed this one. Well done you both!

Torphy
11-21-2012, 03:26 PM
That was a really cool interview. I'd heard of the Seven Deadly Sins but i'd never read any of their stuff as i've never ventured into the TWE threads, but that promo was really creative and out there, really good job all around on this one lads.

wrestlingfan66513
11-21-2012, 03:32 PM
I may not be in TWE but the work they do there is always top notch and I always enjoy their promos

eyehatecena
11-21-2012, 03:45 PM
as a member of SIN(Sloth), I approve of this interview. Really one of my fav IC interviews thus far. And yes I am biased since I am in that group

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-21-2012, 04:06 PM
I echo the praise the others above me have given. This is a great interview that I really enjoyed reading.

Grind_Bastard
11-21-2012, 04:08 PM
as a member of SIN(Sloth), I approve of this interview. Really one of my fav IC interviews thus far. And yes I am biased since I am in that group

Same here , I'm both Gluttony and Lust.

Great one!!! There is one I know should be made...

Krysys
11-21-2012, 09:18 PM
Awesome interview, biased as a member but the best IC interview so far, hats off to Zero and Bear, and thanks for posting the promo, awesome to relive!

S.E. Zero
11-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Great one!!! There is one I know should be made...

Which one?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Was fun to do and I will definitely do another one soon. I got plenty of characters to show the world.

Obvious Ziggler theme should be here, so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbrGzp2-Vyw&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player

S.E. Zero
11-23-2012, 02:16 AM
Looking forward to the next interview

No_1eddiefan
11-23-2012, 05:45 PM
Looking forward to the next interview

I second this. Can't wait for the next interviews.

Grind_Bastard
11-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Which one?

Ask bear LOL.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Another really good interview, and chance to learn something I didn't know about :)

Well done guys, keep them coming.

I do really like user interviews more, and I think a user interview with Zero who's always very honest would be awesome.. just saying.

S.E. Zero
11-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Ask bear LOL.

Tease :p

Another really good interview, and chance to learn something I didn't know about :)

Well done guys, keep them coming.

I do really like user interviews more, and I think a user interview with Zero who's always very honest would be awesome.. just saying.

What'd you learn? I'm sure my turn will come soon. :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Tease :p

What'd you learn? I'm sure my turn will come soon. :)

Well with so many of these interviews it's a chance to read about characters I have only heard about.. unfortunately I don't find the time to check out any shows that I'm not apart off.. so these give me the chance to experience characters I have never witnessed.

:)

wrestlingfan66513
11-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Well with so many of these interviews it's a chance to read about characters I have only heard about.. unfortunately I don't find the time to check out any shows that I'm not apart off.. so these give me the chance to experience characters I have never witnessed.

:)

the whole point of the show. I think some people get caught up in it they forget the main reason we have this is for fun

THE HEARTBREAK KID
11-24-2012, 12:53 AM
the whole point of the show. I think some people get caught up in it they forget the main reason we have this is for fun

Totally agree man, keep them coming :)

wrestlingfan66513
11-26-2012, 12:35 AM
Welcome to another edition of Inside the Tights, the show that takes you into places you thought you'd thought you never go. First off I am happy to see the show and it's IC sister doing very well here and thank everyone for the support. With that said, let's go Inside the Tights with No_1Eddiefan!

First great to finally have you on my show, for those unfamiliar with your work, can you introduce your characters for everyone.

Great to be on the show WF!

First of all, my main characters are the following:

Eddie Juarez- really the first character I made for efedding and I went off the gimmick of 'Number One Eddie Fan' to get his gimmick. Tommy Thunder actually inspired me with his Jericho-esque promos, so thanks go to him for the inspiration. Juarez is essentially a crazed fan of Eddie Guerrero and a crazy son of a bitch. He's a character I wanted to keep to one fed.

Kyojin- The most successful and possibly known of my characters is Kyojin. After debuting as a heel in ICW, he turned into a full babyface and I found my best writing in Kyojin. He's been in ICW, EWNCW, JBW, IWA & HWA and is my mostly used character. He's also my favourite character to write for.

Edge & Lita- I wanted to sign up for the WWE Fed as somebody like CM Punk or John Cena originally but when I found out Edge was available, I decided to use him. THBK asked me to be face because of a heel-heavy roster, and I enjoyed every second of that, feuding with Bear as CM Punk to create a great feud. After WrestleMania and the finish to the feud with Punk, we decided as a creative to turn him heel in a big way- which I'm proud we did, and I've loved heel Edge so far, building on a great feud with Shaz as Tyson Kidd. As for Lita, as the Divas division was growing, I wanted to get in on it and with Edge turning heel, a returning Lita made sense.

Cody Rhodes- My last character. Cody is my favourite wrestler currently and when I joined the WWE Fed, he was taken- but soon enough he became available and I snapped him up. He's a full babyface and is the current United States Champion, which I'm loving.

The Edge turn was what I voted for in the award for turn of the year, that was really well done and I don't vote for myself, but what are your main goals in efedding character wise and why?

Thanks man! The turn was down to an idea from me that everybody else in creative added to. My main goals are ultimately that other people enjoy my work, and I get to the level where one of my characters can change a fed in one appearance- like Tommy Thunder, TDA, Jman, Ma$$dinero, TBOZ- those kind of people.

What characteristics in efeds are your favorite and why? What do aspects do you think need to change in efeds if any and why?

My favourite characteristic in efeds are that people make it enjoyable- and it allows yourself to get lost as a wrestler. For most of us, that may have been a dream at some point in our lives, and this allows us to become somebody we may have wanted to be in a different time.

My main problem with efeds are little small things, mostly guys that don't deserve to be pushed being pushed. Obviously the main way I got into efedding was through HWA creative and I look at other feds, see guys giving terrible promos each week and these guys getting pushes and opportunities over guys that deserve it more- and to me, being on that side and looking at promos for quality and relevance- it annoys me. A efed will always be judged on it's champions and there's certain feds that don't have great champions.

Another thing that annoys me is when guys are arrogant and believe they're much better than they are- getting upset with losses when everything happens for a reason usually. Also, guys who just expect the new guys to join up with the top feds instead of the smaller feds- it's like 'do you not realise it's intimidating with a big fed?'

A while ago, HWA was shut down and although it was received with mixed reactions by most users, what are your feelings on it?

I was a lot more okay with HWA shutting down than most people I believe. It was something that ultimately needed to happen. When Broc, Sully, Pau, Giddy and all the rest of the PWS people did what they did, I was watching it unfold in conversations with all of them on Facebook. Ultimately it lead to all of them being banned and after the last problems with them, I already knew guys like Kash and the rest of the mods believed Broc & Sully were feeding me stuff for Anarchy and the shows. Kash told me he had to shut down HWA to stop them from having a reason to continue, and I agreed with it.

The main reason I agreed to it was simply because Broc & Sully loved HWA- and that was the sole reason they came to eWn towards the end. I don't mean to sound full of myself but I knew I'd have no problem finding myself another writing job because of the lack of guys stepping up and the fact that most of the feds needed help.

What was the feeling like when you joined Jabe and how has it been for you there so far?

When I first joined Jabe, I was delighted. A bit of flirting with EWNCW ultimately led me to taking a break from all writing, but it didn't last and I rejoined JBW. Kash, J & I working together with guys like Zero, R(ob) & HJ helping out, I thought we were going to bring back Jabe for real, but that was 3 months ago, and things needed to change. I won't go into details for the respect of Kash, R(ob) and the rest of the guys because what was said was said and there's still a problem there I believe. I will say I've been made out to look like the bad guy, with J, but we did what was right for JBW. I do wish those guys luck over in BITW though.

As for after Kash stepped down and some oldschool Jabesters left, things have been amazing. Working with J, HJ, Zero & Whatsy behind the scenes has shown me how good these guys are when I maybe didn't give them much credit before. We got Blood Harvest out and I'm hoping we can get another show out very soon.

Blood Harvest (Which you should all go and check out if you haven't already) was a great read and you guys all did a good job on the show. How is Jabe going to change in the coming shows compared to the shows before BH?

Well, the period between shows has to change for one- JBW had maybe ten shows this year, and that's not good enough for the guys that put in hard work and deserve better. We're hoping to get another show out before the end of November- and ultimately return to a state of a show every week, or every two weeks- depending on how the guys in creative feel about it.

Another big change will be the fact that for the first time ever, Kash & R(ob) have no say whatsoever in the way JBW goes, storyline wise. That's not necessarily a good thing, it's not necessarily a bad thing. It's just different. Plenty of old school JBW stars have left (Snair, Alpha Dog, LRB) and we have got in a lot of new talent from the feds (Mike Hawk, Chris Divine, Vulgar, Mr. Smyth) so it's gonna be a different outlook in JBW in terms of guys coming through and where they go with storylines.

Out of curiousity, what shows do you keep up with or read out of all the feds active right now?

I try to at least skim read every show that is put out- because I know, being a writer, how much work can go into shows. The shows I tend to read more thoroughly are the WWE Fantasy Fed's Raw & Nitro, IWA's Chaos and EWNCW's Rage. The rest I try to read as much as possible but skim read them a lot of the time.

Out of EWNCW, JBW, IWA, BITW and WWE, do you think these feds can last the rest of the year and stick it out the next year? What do you think of the current roster of active users up right now?

I don't see why not. I think that the least stable of these is currently BITW but that's because it's only just started with two guys who have a lot going on in real life and it's difficult to judge how and if it's going to work. If anything, I'd say it's going to be like JBW has been this year- with a show every six to ten weeks or so. The rest of the feds there look set to really kick it up a notch.

Anything you want our fans to be on the lookout for in the future?

Well where do I start? We just got finished up planning some great things for the future of JBW- and an announcement should be made by the time this show gets out on the new show names, plus promo assignments for the first show. EWNCW's answer to Team Hell No (or so I hope) with Kyojin & Malcolm Adonis over on Brutality is always something to check out- it's been brilliant working with Torphs so far on that. IWA has some VERY big plans that I'm not allowed to say but Bear has worked hard to get some of these plans together, and will mean it's going to go down hopefully quite well with the guys that read it. And finally, there's always a lot going on in WWE, and we actually recently planned a little bit past SummerSlam which is in January and our next big PPV, and some of it is looking fantastic.

Theme of the Week: God's Grace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOM4WWCh7GQ&amp;feature=player_embedded

HolyJose2391
11-26-2012, 12:40 AM
Great interview Eddie! and YES!!!! Theme of the Week!

wrestlingfan66513
11-26-2012, 01:26 AM
Great interview Eddie! and YES!!!! Theme of the Week!

you definitely deserve the theme and congrats on the world title win again man, I'm definatly aiming for that level someday

Torphy
11-26-2012, 04:15 AM
Really glad that this week was Eddies turn, and as I assumed beforehand it was a great read! No surprise that I agree with pretty much everything you said there mate, keep up the fantastic work you're doing!

BennyTheBall
11-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Eddie=Legend. End of.

No_1eddiefan
11-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Great to be on the show, and thanks for all the great feedback guys. :)

Shaz11
11-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Sick interview, loved it.

Destruction
11-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Another awesome interview *and cheers for the Vulgar message :D*.

Good work from both of you, as usual

S.E. Zero
11-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Fantastic interview bro. Was a real fun read

wrestlingfan66513
11-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Inside the Tights schedule for those interested

9: Mystery
10: S.E. Zero
11: Tommy Thunder
12: BennytheBall
13: The HeartBreak Kid
14: VanHooliganX
15: Torphy

Torphy
11-27-2012, 12:39 PM

10: S.E Punk

Awesome dude, that's a pretty awesome list, all of those interviews should be fantastic!

wrestlingfan66513
11-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Awesome dude, that's a pretty awesome list, all of those interviews should be fantastic!

thanks, there are more but I am stopped it at 15 so dont worry if you dont see your name, I am just aiming for a nice balance

Tommy Thunder
11-27-2012, 12:44 PM
I had read Eddies interview yesterday but forgot to comment on it!

Great read from the greatest creative mind in the bizzzzzzzz!!

10: S.E Punk

Yay! ^_^ Can't wait until I get the chance!
Who's S.E Punk though?

wrestlingfan66513
11-27-2012, 12:46 PM
I had read Eddies interview yesterday but forgot to comment on it!

Great read from the greatest creative mind in the bizzzzzzzz!!

Yay! ^_^ Can't wait until I get the chance!
Who's S.E Punk though?

mistype still getting used to new laptop and rushed it without thinking lol

Tommy Thunder
11-27-2012, 12:48 PM
mistype still getting used to new laptop and rushed it without thinking lol

Ahhh I thought so lol!
A really good lineup coming though! Can't wait to read these ones!

BennyTheBall
11-27-2012, 04:03 PM

That is a meaty list there. Glad I'm included in it.

thejman93
11-27-2012, 04:06 PM

Not a bad interview on the list.

Grind_Bastard
11-27-2012, 04:38 PM

16. Grind??????? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

S.E. Zero
11-27-2012, 05:15 PM

Just because I'm that good of a friend, and you've been one of my favorite rivals. I bequeath my spot to you. I'll keep waiting if need be.

Grind_Bastard
11-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Just because I'm that good of a friend, and you've been one of my favorite rivals. I bequeath my spot to you. I'll keep waiting if need be.

I appreciate that, but I can't accept, you deserve your spot, kind sir.

S.E. Zero
11-27-2012, 05:23 PM
I appreciate that, but I can't accept, you deserve your spot, kind sir.

Lol, yeah I might....:rolleyes: but you've chomping at the bit to do this and I got plenty of time to wait for another round. I honestly don't mind passing up my spot to you. Just sayin' :p

wrestlingfan66513
11-27-2012, 07:18 PM

You got it and Jman is after

S.E. Zero
11-27-2012, 07:29 PM
You got it and Jman is after

Like I said, I'll take that 16 spot and give Grind my original spot, if that's possible. I know he's eager to do one of these and I can wait.

wrestlingfan66513
11-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Like I said, I'll take that 16 spot and give Grind my original spot, if that's possible. I know he's eager to do one of these and I can wait.

If he is cool with it then its fine with me

S.E. Zero
11-27-2012, 09:25 PM
If he is cool with it then its fine with me

GRIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you???!!!!